last reply
219 replies
29.6k views
4 watchers
19 likes
Easily amused
1 like

Quote by CallmeJayne

My new boyfriend bought me this to read. Should I be worried?

Love this book.

I’m reading Larry McMurtry, A Life. Then I’m going to read Lonesome Dove for the third time. The. I might watch the miniseries again!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am reading "The Egyptian" by Mika Waltari. It has been a long time since a book drew me so completely into the world it portrays, in this case ancient Egypt. One of those rare books that I don't want to end.

Easily amused
0 likes

Wellness, by Nathan Hill. Great read, kind of a David Foster Wallace vibe about it

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Love this book.

I’m reading Larry McMurtry, A Life. Then I’m going to read Lonesome Dove for the third time. The. I might watch the miniseries again!

I've watched the series twice and I own the complete Deadwood series, totally love that!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by Kee

I'm starting tonight! Just one episode a night to stretch it out over the weekend.

If you haven't read the book, it's SO GOOD! A Great American Novel.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

“Verses for the Dead”, Preston & Child

Anything by James Lee Burke.

Anything by Anne Rice

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Recently completed "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" by Louis de Bernières (1994).

One the better novels I have read, it is set on the Greek island of Cephalonia during World War 2.

"It seemed like a nice neighborhood to have bad habits in.” Raymond Chandler

Lucia Makes a Bet

Barn Dance

Shock Wave

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Kairos by Jenny Erpenbeck (tr. Michael Hofmann). It's a novel I wish friends would read so I could talk to them about it. Now I have all these thoughts about the book and no one to share them with.