Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's Thee Best Movie According To You That Involves Time Traveling?

last reply
22 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
According To ME, It's Either Deja Vu(2006) Or Paycheck(2003)!!!
12 monkeys.
time bandits.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Time after Time (1979) - Just an all round good s-f/thriller. Pioneering s-f author H. G. Wells (Malcolm McDowall) travels from the 19th century to the present in a time machine of his own invention to find Jack the Ripper, who escaped to the 1980s in the machine.

The Time Machine (1960) - Best film adaptation of the H. G. Wells novel that inspired the above.

Back to the Future trilogy - Plays fast and loose with time paradoxes but in a way that is great fun and managed to make the Delorean sports car cool.
Quote by sprite
12 monkeys.
time bandits.

Seconded on Time Bandits. Haven't seen Monkeys but it's Gilliam so I'm sure I'll like it when I do.
I quite enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife...
Quote by clum
I quite enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife...

i'd have to agree with clum
I haven't seen many movies with this theme, to be honest.

The Time Traveler's Wife was pretty phenomenal.

Um. Do TV series count? Because Doctor Who would totally be at the top of my list.

There's also "Premonition", which isn't really about time-travel but there's a lot of glimpsing into the future and dissonance between the protagonist's present/future. It's a good movie, regardless.
I avoid time-travel in general - The Time Machine by HG Wells was good (the original movie production)

12 Monkeys - original and creative.
Star Trek IV - awesome all around.
Back To The Future.

love those film and watch then every six months.
Love Michael J. Fox.
Men in black 3
For romanticists - the best soundtrack:
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
For those who prefer laughing:

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Back To The Future
Time Bandits
Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure (this one is for Jack & Keanu)
It has to be one of my all time favorite movies, "Somewhere in Time" with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour
Back to the Future Trilogy
Looper
Can't we all just agree it's "Back to the Future" and go talk about something else, like what's the second best movie about time travel...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Quote by Buz
Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure

Ooo, I want to change my answer!
Bill and Ted or Back to the Future for sure
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Back to the Future Part II
Star Trek IV – The Voyage Home
Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time

Source Code
One (well, three really) that I left off my response, though including them is a bit spoilery if you don't know the ending of the first:

the original 1968 Planet of the Apes and it's first two sequels, Beneath the Planet of the Apes and Escape from the Planet of the Apes. The last two in the series (Conquest and Battle) did not involve time travel, though.
Quote by naughtyannie
Can't we all just agree it's "Back to the Future" and go talk about something else, like what's the second best movie about time travel...

That's an odd way of spelling primer.
yes men in black 3 was very well done