Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by reddeville18
ok.....a big ol' Cadillac.....Fleetwood

old school or late 80's to early 90's?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissSub2012
Black F-250 with camo trim around the bottom, jacked up. Mmm mmm mmm can't wait to get behind the wheel of that!

i lke the way u think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity

You won me over with the mazda :P I love rx7's especially old school rx4's :P

giggles awww me toos smile they are great in the hills for handling
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
1964 to 1968 E Type Jaguar Convertible.

With a 289 Ford V8 and Ford 5 speed Racing Transmission, of course. The early Jaguar engines and transmissions suck.

The two most reliable vehicles I ever owned (prior to the Mercedes 300SDL) were a '57 Chevy and an '87 Jaguar. When I got rid of them, they both had over 270,000 miles on them. Jag engines and transmissions are very reliable, but you do have to maintain them properly. They are not like "turn key" (read "boring", but powerful) American machines. (The Mercedes, incidentally, is for sale it has 347,000 miles on it, but now needs a transmission overhaul. I just don't have two grand (plus labor to R&R) to put into it.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BabydollSlave

giggles awww me toos smile they are great in the hills for handling

well for me they are just great where I live there's just honda boys bleh so its nice for me to have a gslse to break them a new one every time we go to the meets :P This is my car by the way :) 85 13b street/track ported Posi for a bad ass take off no turbo needed biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity

well for me they are just great where I live there's just honda boys bleh so its nice for me to have a gslse to break them a new one every time we go to the meets :P This is my car by the way smile 85 13b street/track ported Posi for a bad ass take off no turbo needed biggrin

very nice, ive never ran a track...we basically drift :) hondas are okayish XD
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 1957 Chevy Bel air
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BabydollSlave

very nice, ive never ran a track...we basically drift smile hondas are okayish XD

hehe I tried drifting a while back in a 240 it was fun but tires get expensive jaja
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Although a refurbished old Mercury Cougar was my first car (it was a gift) .... all the cars I have bought myself since have been German: VW, Mercedes and BMW.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
Although a refurbished old Mercury Cougar was my first car (it was a gift) .... all the cars I have bought myself since have been German: VW, Mercedes and BMW.

great cars but replacement parts are really really expensive
0 likes
Muscle Car--I own and love my Dodge Challenger.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes

Love comfort/luxury - sedans

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

1971 Jensen FF series Interceptor; 1982 MB 300 TD Custom

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

American Muscle Car.

I drive and own a Blk matte custom 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT V8. I love The Beast so much that I taught myself how to do everything on it cause I don't want anyone touching him.

The only muscle car I couldn't careless about is mustang. The only great thing Ford made was the '84 Bronco. That's it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

1971 Jensen FF series Interceptor; 1982 MB 300 TD Custom

Do you have a Jensen? Awesome piece of machinery.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Almost anything, preference hot rods, classic muscle cars ( new stuff not so much), older Jaguars. I tend to favour oddball models as well, love American Motors (AMC),

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by 1meanjean

Do you have a Jensen? Awesome piece of machinery.

It was my fathers. I don't know where he acquired it or how -- his dealings were always a bit... nebulous. I got it when he passed, but sold it. It wasn't really a drive to the market sort of ride (I have the MB TD for that) and it seemed a pity to just leave it covered in the garage. It was a beautiful car that I could not do justice to.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

It was my fathers. I don't know where he acquired it or how -- his dealings were always a bit... nebulous. I got it when he passed, but sold it. It wasn't really a drive to the market sort of ride (I have the MB TD for that) and it seemed a pity to just leave it covered in the garage. It was a beautiful car that I could not do justice to.

And the right hand drive freaked me out.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

Very rare car, FF- series. Never seen one, I worked on a 72Jensen for a collector years ago. Fabulous car. You never fail to peak my interest.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by 1meanjean

Very rare car, FF- series. Never seen one, I worked on a 72Jensen for a collector years ago. Fabulous car. You never fail to peak my interest.

Apparently illegal for import to the US when introduced. I'm honestly not a car girl, but I do know what I like. I saw a stylish old gent in a pristine XK-E at the post office. Original owner. Nearly brought me to tears.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

Apparently illegal for import to the US when introduced. I'm honestly not a car girl, but I do know what I like. I saw a stylish old gent in a pristine XK-E at the post office. Original owner. Nearly brought me to tears.

Yes, right hand drive only due to the four-wheel drive layout, so not allowed in USA or Canada. Love Jags, Xk-e, XJ-SC v12 coupes and the XKR Coupes in particular. I toured the factory at Coventry in the nineties.

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

A Jaguar for certain......😊 on a Honda budget though 😒

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐