Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Are The Most Memorable Movie Scenes That Have Stayed With You Always?

last reply
447 replies
41.3k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ending of Gabriel 2007 when you find out who the Fallen angel Sammael is

I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, the fight scene between Uma Thurman and Daryl Hannah's characters in Kill Bill 2.

Epic.

Also, the fight scene between Vivica Fox and Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 1.

Also epic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brave heart "Freedom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
American proxies for pro-Soviet and pro-Mao Communists work out their differences, kinda.

1:56
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
14 Years before Robert Duval and Faye Dunaway played Fred Waterford and Serena Joy in the 1990 movies Handmaid's Tale, they did this scene.

3:20
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

In the early 70's, there was a film called, Executive Action. When it played at the theaters, it showed the actual assassination of JFK. The footage was shot from in front, as if someone was filming from one of the vehicles in front of the one JFK was in. The footage was shown in slow motion and was quite graphic. You could see a portion of his skull being blown off. That footage is no longer a part of the film. I'm not sure if they took it out as a matter of respect for the family or some other reason, but that scene, for sure, for anyone who has seen it, will not forget.

0 likes

When the Justice League were discussing resurrecting Superman in the Snyder Cut without mentioning his name, but the Man of Steel soundtrack started playing in the background. Then the hologram appeared with him flying. I thought that was really cool.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mostly AMERICAN HISTORY X, TRAINING DAY, FULL METAL JACKET, BAMBI, HANNA and so on.

The infamous scene from AMERICAN HISTORY X is by far my favorite.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

So many movies but for all the wrong reasons John Wayne's one line in the film to close the epic The Greatest Story ever told. Playing a Roman Centurion as Jesus died on the cross he says " Truly this man was the son of God".

A famous, albeit untrue story was that George Stevens asked after a few takes to say it with awe. Next take John Wayne says "Awww, truly.....

https://youtu.be/AejZxaYkekM

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The end of The Long Good Friday. Earlier in the film Bob Hoskins' character, a London gangland boss says, after some plot too intricate to go into here, that "I’ll crush 'em like beetles." about the IRA who have targetted his organisation. The final scene is Hoskins getting into his chauffeur driven car, and after a short while it's revealed that the other people in the car are IRA. Err... that's a spoiler, I suppose!

The film is well worth a watch if you can get your hands (eyes) on it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Julia Roberts to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill.Hag1QXviX2McvNKN

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Pan’s Labyrinth. Del Toro is an amazing director because in stories with monsters and mythical creatures the actual humans are the most terrifying.

A father and adult son were captured by the Spanish army and accused of being rebel spies. They say they were just hunting rabbits for meat because mom was sick. The commander, cold as hell, takes a bottle out of their bag and repeatedly smashes the son in the face with it. As the Dad begins to weep the commander shoots him in the head. He then starts rooting around the bag and finds dead rabbits, confirming that they were just civilians. Commander isn’t even phased, no remorse at all. Just scolds his soldiers to do a better job searching so he isn’t bothered.

It was so incredibly cruel and frightening. Actor absolutely nailed it, everyone in the scene pulled off their part perfectly. Makeup was absolutely sickening. When I think of the most effective villains, this is the scene that comes to mind.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Beach scene From Here to Eternity.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Last of the Mohicans, when the younger sister jumps off the cliff instead of going with Magua. Also the scene where Hawkeye's father, Chingachgook, catches up to Magua and avenges his younger son's death.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

So many memorable scenes in this great movie of a great book but this is one of my faves.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Should have done this yesterday on St David's Day

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

"Sherlock Holmes: The Game of Shadows" chess scene ...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

The chariot race scene from Ben Hur (1959). I was lucky enough to see it at the movie theater on the glorious wide screen.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

The knife fight scene from Nevada Smith. That death scream from Martin Landau, for the first time, made me feel bad for the bad guy dying.