The Queen's Gambit

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Baked Orange
0 likes

Have you seen it? I thought it was really well done.
Best down-under
0 likes
This was a total surprise to me, found it accidently and just loved it. Anya Taylor-Joy is gorgeous and the story and period detail just drew me in. Though in reality I am sure she would not have been as readily accepted.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I really enjoyed this. I highly recommend. It was a wonderful series. Very exciting.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Loving it so much.. trying to ration myself so I don't binge it

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

0 likes
I thoroughly enjoyed it to the point that I will watch it again but this time w/ my parents and Krew after Xmas dinner.

It's a must watch.

10/10 gold stars.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by deviantsusie
Loving it so much.. trying to ration myself so I don't binge it

i tried that and then ended up watching the last 4 episodes back to back. lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I watched it all in one sitting.

It's a perfectly made miniseries. I actually posted about it in the TV thread.

For anyone that enjoyed Anya Taylor Joy's performance in this, I suggest that you watch "Thoroughbreds." It came out in 2017. It's very original.

it's a... dark comedy.. I guess.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, it’s well worth watching.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Loved it! I lived in Lexington for a long time, so exciting to recognize place names.
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of people assume this is a true story. Because it kind of feels like a true story.

After all... who could possibly believe that someone from Kentucky could play chess....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Osman
I watched it all in one sitting.

It's a perfectly made miniseries. I actually posted about it in the TV thread.

For anyone that enjoyed Anya Taylor Joy's performance in this, I suggest that you watch "Thoroughbreds." It came out in 2017. It's very original.

it's a... dark comedy.. I guess.

Just started watching it. They’ve captured so many elements well - the era, the anxiety, the chess, the arrogance - so far, so good.

Great call on the movie. I just watched the trailer. It’s on Netflix. I’m going to watch it ASAP. Thanks.
0 likes
I still can't get over how beautiful it was shot and how the storyline flowed so well.

If you haven't watched it, then what are you waiting for?