Star Wars : The Force Awakens - My Luke Skywalker fan theory

last reply
27 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the fan theories involving Luke Skywalker in regards to the new movie that I have read involve him turning to the dark side. I came up with one that I have yet to see posted. Remember, this is just a theory based on a few things from the trailers. In the new movie, Luke Skywalker is dead. All the scenes that Mark Hamill filmed are flashbacks or take place prior to the present time of the main story (or he is a Force ghost). That is why he isn't in any of the trailers (other than his voice) and why he isn't on any posters and why his action figure hasn't been released yet.
~EMP2~
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I think, and this may sound crazy so just bear with me, but I think that Darth Vader is actually Luke's father.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I think, and this may sound crazy so just bear with me, but I think that Darth Vader is actually Luke's father.

Nooooo....that's not true. That's impossible.
~EMP2~
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Dani

No way!!!
Madam Carol
0 likes
I think the whole "force" thing might be a substitute for "God."

And... The whole thing about Hans Solo being a great pilot is a myth. He actually crashed on a golf course. I mean what kind of pilot does that?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
This trooper developed drinking problem,
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
This trooper developed drinking problem,

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The new Sith Lord is Jar Jar.
Bullet Club For Life
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Castle4coochie
The new Sith Lord is Jar Jar.

go sit in the corner with your nose against the wall and think about what you just said.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Star Wars? Is that like Lip Sync Battle?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like singing the words to the Star Wars theme song.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

go sit in the corner with your nose against the wall and think about what you just said.

Sits in corner
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know Jar Jar is dead, Force Unleashed 1 shows that.
Bullet Club For Life
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
I think the whole "force" thing might be a substitute for "God."

And... The whole thing about Hans Solo being a great pilot is a myth. He actually crashed on a golf course. I mean what kind of pilot does that?

Which crash are you referring to?

0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like singing the words to the Star Wars theme song.

LOL!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Princess Leia Organa has a BDSM fetish.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Wait, do I get a whipping?
Bullet Club For Life
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

To be fair, Mark has had a career post-Star Wars, just not one that attracts a lot of attention. He's done some fantastic voiceover work and his Joker rivals Nicholson and Ledger for popularity among bat-fans.

I've been trying to stay out of the silliness around Luke and The Force Awakens because JJ Abrams penchant for trying to use mystery and misdirection to sell his movies doesn't sit well with me. My gut feeling is he will be on the Light Side but may not be a "major character" in this movie, more of a McGuffin with the others looking for him. After that, perhaps he becomes the Obi-Wan figure going forward. Maybe. Let's not forget that the Jedi mentor figure in the first movie of each of the previous trilogies ended up becoming "one with the Force" by the end of that movie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mark is the best Joker. When you read a Batman comic, you hear Mark and Kevin's voices in your head. I just want to see Artooo, you can not have Star Wars without Artooo.
Bullet Club For Life
0 likes
Quote by Castle4coochie
Mark is the best Joker. When you read a Batman comic, you hear Mark and Kevin's voices in your head. I just want to see Artooo, you can not have Star Wars without Artooo.

Our favourite droids are there from what I've seen in the trailers but it looks like they be a trio now with addition of BB-8.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Our favourite droids are there from what I've seen in the trailers but it looks like they be a trio now with addition of BB-8.

yay
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

yay
Bullet Club For Life
Lurker
0 likes
I know how Mr Lucas got the title for his new movie ... "The Force Awakens!" ..

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I think the new Storm Troopers will increase the box office profits.

I 'read' this on 12th november .. today is 2nd december .. I just noticed they r wearing helmets.. great post .. giggles..

... nooo I did notice they were wearing helmets.. kinky eh???? ... giggles
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having seen the movie now I'm glad to know the OP theory was incorrect.