Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scientology??? what are your thoughts and opinions..

last reply
28 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by texasranger11
now, i'm interested in dianetics... that part seems interesting.. but i dont know about the "church of scientology" its a bit sketchy... just saying.. and what about lisa mcpherson? and operation snow white? idk... i mean its true that all trees have bad apples but this kinda stuff is sketchy to me.. but i am curious about dianetics

Dianetics is a form of therapy based on observations. Modern versions of it are in practice - where you purge the negative by reliving it in your mind and 'resetting' how you respond to it.

He went overboard when he kept observing - and became obsessed with past lives.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Quote by Metilda
He went overboard when he kept observing - and became obsessed with past lives.

And when he made it into a religion.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
Its like believing in, all people are sane.
Active Ink Slinger
Over rated.

Decades ago, I gave up organised religions and Went Back To God ! !
Story Verifier
L Ron Hubbard - read his book on Dianetics many, many years ago... load of *****!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Force of Nature
Quote by silveranode

Decades ago, I gave up organised religions and Went Back To God!!

My father told me to go to any church/es I wanted to, or none, that religion should be a personal choice. The first important thing I learned was that buildings, churches, are not an essential part of one's relationship with God/s.

L Ron Hubbard was not the first to fabricate a religion out of whole cloth, nor will he be the last, I'm sure. Their validity can only be determined in time. I personally think Scientology is a crock of shit, but it has moved beyond cult.

May your Gods be with you.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Lurker
Cults serve one purpose....

For a charismatic leader to fuck lots of younger women.

Scientolgy convinces people to give up their lives and do manual labour, I hate groups and I especially heat religious groups.