Great Film Scenes

last reply
446 replies
43.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

About 50 seconds in- Eddie Murphy breaks the fourth wall. Classic!
Lurker
0 likes
spoiler alert!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sirrobertstories

awesome! this squasher's favourite scene in the film! Funny your profile mentions E. '74 and Delta of Venus, which I mention in my profile too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bringing Up Baby. Every scene with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn is a fave

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by GardenerGuy
Funny your profile mentions E. '74 and Delta of Venus, which I mention in my profile too.

You know what they say, Sir, "Great minds... ". :-)
Lurker
0 likes

Goodnight Phillip. Wonder if the tragedy is not the square peg, but the round hole?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Dr. Strangelove - "Gentleman, you can't fight in here. This is the war room."

CurlyFries
0 likes
Madagascar - "I'm a lady. Not really. It's me, King Julian! Which of you is attracted to me?"

CurlyFries
0 likes
RIP Cyrus!! I definitely don't dig it.

Lurker
0 likes
Takeshi "Beat" Kitano

The man is trying to get away from things, while the boy is looking for his mom.

,and then there's the other side...
0 likes
LOTRs From Minas Tirith: The Lighting of The Beacons scene for cinematography. I loved this on the big screen... the distress beacons that were NOT going to be lit because of one man's stubborness and the rebelliousness of another to do what was right and give the other kingdoms and places some warning... The view was breath-taking on the big screen, you felt the cold and felt lifted out of your body.

^I also like Cary Grant & Katherine Hepburn in "Bringing up Baby" -own it, that was a great movie.
As well, Monty Python has a million great scenes!! I LOVE Monty Python.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Howdy do ladies
0 likes
Amelie, for me, one of the all time finest pieces of cinema. Original story, every scene is shot with absolute precision, the acting, directing and music is superb. If you haven't seen this film - see it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheTravellingMan
Amelie, for me, one of the all time finest pieces of cinema. Original story, every scene is shot with absolute precision, the acting, directing and music is superb. If you haven't seen this film - see it.

Yeah, one of the best movies~~! I didn't know it was a real story until you've mentioned it~~!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
picture this:

a waterfront scene, fog on the harbor docks, the camera pans the area into the seedier section of the town...we see a tavern hear the sounds of the men in the main room and see off to the side an entrance for the ladies.

inside there is an old woman drinking a beer all by herself. it is clear she is waiting for someone but it is most likely that he will not show. she drinks from her beer wipes her mouth and sees an intense woman coming into the tavern...she opens the doors and looks all around. she acknowledges the older lady then walks to a table.

the innkeeper comes in...asks her what she wants...

"Viskey." she growls in her heavily accented voice, "gingeer ale on the side,"

he nods...

"und donn be sheep baby."

he asks if she wants a pail.

she drinks the ''viskey'' "oh, dats gut baby, by golly.."

if you don't know ... greta garbo anna christie...her first talking picture...

love it...