Favourite Movie Quotes

last reply
110 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
I'm sure there was a thread already on this but I can't find it...

What's your favourite?

" I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
Mana wahine
0 likes
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”

Bee Movie.
0 likes
Yes, there's a thread like this but I couldn't find it either.

Sgt. Siek: Will you shut the fuck up! There is no bugle program! You sizzle-dick motherfucker! Who do you think you are, some kind of Kenny G or some shit?

Anthony 'Swoff' Swofford: No, Staff Sergeant.

Sgt. Siek: Good.

Not the entire scene between the both characters above but I always lose it when Jamie Foxx character says, sizzle-dick motherfucker!
Story Verifier
0 likes
[Quote=] You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

Stepbrothers
Mana wahine
0 likes
"You can show her your dick just don't get her pregnant,"

Boy.
Story Verifier
0 likes
[Quote=] Daisy Buchanan: [dancing with Gatsby] All my life. I wish it could always be like this.

Jay Gatsby: It will be.

The Great Gatsby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"So, are you really my mother?"

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Ungovernable
0 likes

They also said artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love.

Shooter
0 likes
Quote by Yoda
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

The Empire Strikes Back. Best description of The Force in the entire series.
0 likes
On second thought , let’s not go to Camelot. ‘Tis a silly place.

King Arthur in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Some call me ... Tim

A sorceror's introduction

So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

The sorceror Tim describing the Beast of Caerbannog (aka The Killer Rabbit) in the same movie.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Each wife had seven sacks, every sack had seven cats, every cat had seven kittens. Kittens, cats, sacks, wives. How many were going to St. Ives?"

This is one of many of lines from one of my favourite movies Die Hard with a Vengeance
0 likes
"A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece". From the movie Man on Fire
Lurker
0 likes
Jessup: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Lurker
0 likes
Deputy Nate Booker : Maybe we should have turned him in.

Sheriff Buck Olmstead : Maybe we should have done a lot of things differently... But turning Frank in was never an option.

Deputy Nate Booker : Why not?

Sheriff Buck Olmstead : Because he told the truth. Once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey.

Switchback
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
The Bruiser
0 likes
I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Barbara Streisand: "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

Ryan O'Neal: "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard."

---- "What's Up Doc?" (1972)
Lurker
0 likes
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -- When Harry Met Sally
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
" I work hard on my hair and he hits it, he hits my hair!" -Saturday Night Fever, his delivery always makes me laugh.
"Leave the gun, take the canolli." Godfather, you always take the canolli.
"Sometimes you got to say WTF!" Risky Business, self explanatory.
The Linebacker
0 likes
From National Lampoon's Animal House (the greatest movie of all time):

John "Bluto" Blutarsky: "Over? Did you say ?over?? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!"
The Bruiser
0 likes
“Well, they say a man who has to buy a big car like that is trying to compensate for smaller genitals.”

Mrs doubtfire

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"When I have understanding of computers, I shall be the supreme being."

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah, easy and short. "I'll be back." Arnold from The Terminator.

My favourite because I keep coming back, 2 strokes that I'm told should have killed me. Third stroke did kill me, briefly, but I came back.
kisses, amy
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
You Had Me at Hello - Jerry Maguire

This One Time at Band Camp - American Pie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, I'm Dr Rosenpenis - Fletch

Me and the Mrs often quote, pretty much 1/2 the script from Six Day Seven Nights.