Weeping Angels (4 votes) 200%
Lurker
0 likes
Just a staring contest
Lurker
0 likes
Silence how the heck do I edit
0 likes
Sigh. I am so far behind on new Who, I haven't seen any episodes with either, yet. Conceptually, I love the Angels but I'd have to see them in action before I'd vote them up in a poll.

Now, if you ask Ice Warriors versus Zygons or something, then I'm along for the ride.HCi1vce9FRM5TkuZ I was an avid Who watcher in the seventies and eighties when the classic series first made it on to North American airwaves.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have no idea what the question means, but really, weeping angels trump everything. just don't Blink!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Sigh. I am so far behind on new Who, I haven't seen any episodes with either, yet. Conceptually, I love the Angels but I'd have to see them in action before I'd vote them up in a poll.

oh, you poor, sad man.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't watched Dr Who since Rose left the series. I was hot for her!
Lurker
0 likes
oh why not ... giggles..

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
oh why not ... giggles..

Awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I haven't watched Dr Who since Rose left the series. I was hot for her!

She was good as a companion, but better as a hooker in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle

Awesome

definitely a FAN! extraordinaire... giggles