Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alive or dead, who is your favorite guitarist?

last reply
320 replies
34.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I would have to say David Gilmour of Pink Floyd. Especially in later life. Superb player and wonderfully crafted licks.

Put your pervy minds away, not those licks, guitar licks.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

0 likes
TONY IOMMI black Sabbath, very underated, but as legends go hes up there with the best,,,, if not the best
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Eric Clapton comes to mind first, but really how can you possibly pick just one? Saw Stevie Ray Vaughan 2 days before he died, he walked on stage with Eric Clapton and player a couple sets. I became a fan that night. Terry Kath was also most excellent and I saw him a year before he passed.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
0 likes
Eric Clapton. Number one, without a doubt

George Harrison

Randy Rhoads

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Robin Trower

Lurker
0 likes
Nancy Wilson...Heart

Lurker
0 likes
Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath.

Eddie Van Halen of course, und many others such as Prince, though he was a good player und song writer,
he really wasn't that good compared to many others likened to an Eric Clapton fame.
BB King was good for his blues genre, but not for rock n roll.
Jimmi Hendrix was good und helped with future guitar technique, but he was very limited in his skill, compared to a well-versed guitarist.

But not anyone who I've seen mentioned in this thread was, or will ever be as good a guitarist,
nor can even be considered close to the same caliber of skill compared to such as Sharon Isbin, Dionisio Aguado, or Steven Siro Vai.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Randall William Rhoads and Anthony Iommi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by abitshyone
TONY IOMMI black Sabbath, very underated, but as legends go hes up there with the best,,,, if not the best
you can say that again Tony Iommi the godfather of heavy metal
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, the biggest influences on my playing are:

Yngwie Malmsteen
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Steve Vai
Eddie Van Halen
Peter Buck
And a few others, but I'll stop there!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Eric Clapton hands down.
Meagan
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
top 5 no particular order

Thurston Moore
Lee Ranaldo
J Mascis
Nels Cline
Hendrix
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Joe Bonamassa…..one of my favorites....also Dave Mason.
Lurker
0 likes
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stevie Ray Vaughan. I agree 1 million percent
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lttxn
Stevie Ray Vaughan. I agree 1 million percent

Thank you. There may have been, and there may be a couple currently, that are as good, though not in my opinion.