last reply
11 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
excellent!
my fave is Woody Allen sneezing into the coke in AH.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
another unscripted bit: in "Harold and Maude", Bud Cort chops his fake hand off with a meat cleaver, making his date flee and his mom cry. After he did this, he broke the fourth wall and slowly looked into the camera with a creepy smile.
Lurker
0 likes
There is an English director Mike Leigh and all of his movies are largely unscripted. I love his movies. John Cassevetes was the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dang yes with Leigh and Cassavettes. ("Shadows" RULES)

Altman and Kubrick were big into retroscripting.

yeah, with Leigh - my alltime favourite film is "Nuts in May" - seen it maybe 20 times - know almost every single line of dialogue from it.
And noone knows why lol!

also big on "Abigail's Party", "Secrets and Lies", and "Life is Sweet", wasn't crazy about "Naked", though, which seems to be his most popular, I believe. (Alison Steadman is one of the most incredible, amazing actors)

dang
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well.. I don't know too much about movies but the one thing I do know is that Will Ferrell makes up a lot of his lines and they're usually quite funny but maybe that's just because I'm lame..
Happiness is not an outcome or an entitlement. It is not tangible and it is not purchasable. It is a conscious decision, it is a state-of-mind, it is a choice you make at every crossroad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Muffledmoans
Well.. I don't know too much about movies but the one thing I do know is that Will Ferrell makes up a lot of his lines and they're usually quite funny but maybe that's just because I'm lame..

No you are right he is lame.XlRJwbQBkMmnlcfL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigPuss

No you are right he is lame.zGaL8Pfm7Se0Uxrl

I said I was lame.. Not him ;).
Happiness is not an outcome or an entitlement. It is not tangible and it is not purchasable. It is a conscious decision, it is a state-of-mind, it is a choice you make at every crossroad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Muffledmoans

I said I was lame.. Not him ;).

I know but he is lame, I reckon you would be funnier because he isn't.lLrM1oSsRomo4cfY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigPuss

I know but he is lame, I reckon you would be funnier because he isn't.SbaFpcu7LkAmjQzy

You flatter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Like When The Director Leaves In When A Stuntman Or Actor Actually Get Hurt.