Olivia's Corner... Welcome!

last reply
33 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Just who is Olivia?

I wanted to introduce myself to the kinky Lushies and Lushettes of this site, with special thanks to Nicola for inviting me to join the community.

I am an expert on all matters of human desire and sexuality. Do you have a relationship concern or sex question that is currently plaguing you? Are you tired of well-meaning friends and family steering you the wrong way? Ready for the real deal? I am here to serve and guide you in your travels through love and lust, kinks and relationship hijinks.

I will be adding blogs, do's and don'ts and how to avoid those common relationship pitfalls and sexual disasters to this section of your forum as we go forward.

In the meantime, you can also post new threads asking me questions, suggesting topics for discussion and you can also get personalized advice! Don't be shy...

Olivia xxx
Matriarch
Welcome Olivia, thanks for the introduction
Hi, Olivia.

Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Active Ink Slinger
Hi Olivia,
Welcome resident sex expert.
Have I got a few questions for you!
1. Do you cyber!
2. Do you send money shots!

I'm kidding, I'll think of a legitimate question soon tho.
Lurker
Hi Olivia!!

Welcome to Lush!

What a great idea, I'm sure that your corner will be very popular
(geez, why does that sound rude? Only on Lush *shakes head*)

Seriously though, super idea - I'll be sure to steer my Lushie friends in your direction when they need answers...
Clumeleon
Welcome, Olivia.
I love the idea of a resident 'Agony Aunt' on Lush. Having been a forum lurker for a while now, I know you'll have plenty of customers.
I look forward to reading your contributions.

Happy Lushing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome Olivia. I look forward to reading your blog and other advice.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome Olivia.
I'm always interested in the "real deal".
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

Out of anyone here you need it the most! LOL

Great timing Olivia!

Laughing out loud dude,,,,,
I think angelheart needs it the most
Quote by scooter
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

Great timing Olivia!

Shhh Scooter remember we talked about that, she could get all upset now that you have "called her out" in front of everyone. I will PM her to let her know that you were kidding.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by scooter
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

Great timing Olivia!

Shhh Scooter remember we talked about that, she could get all upset now that you have "called her out" in front of everyone. I will PM her to let her know that you were kidding.

Opps, thats right.
But I get all jacked up on Folgers, and forget these things.
maybe it's me that needs it most
Active Ink Slinger
I like this advertisement better:

Flirtatiously Fluttering
Welcome Olivia - looking forward to reading this thread
Alpha Blonde
Welcome Olivia!

It sounds like you'll be a fun addition to the mix!
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome, Olivia!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
Hello Olivia and greetings from South East England. I have a question that you might like to give an opinion on. (And be gentle because up until last year I led a very sheltered life in a sexually dull marriage). Three weeks back I went bareback for the first time in my life (I told you I led a sheltered life). When I orgasmed she told me that I was finally no longer a virgin and that sex with a condom doesn't count. What do you think?

Koch. xx
Lurker
Welcome Olivia ...

You coming here to help this bunch? Well, lets just say you are going to be one busy woman. If you're not a drinker, I would suggest you start

Other than that Good Luck ...

From Lone Wolf
howling wolf
Lurker
Welcome to Lush!

Her Royal Spriteness
Welcome to Lush, Olivia! Looking forward to reading your column. It's a great idea. Btw, what are your experiences with BDSM, cause I think there's a niche for a little open talk on the subject - a lot of people really have misconceptions about it being all about hurting and abusing and just using submissive girls for sex rather than the loving relationship it can be. anyways, good luck!

hugs,
rachel

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite
Welcome to Lush, Olivia! Looking forward to reading your column. It's a great idea. Btw, what are your experiences with BDSM, cause I think there's a niche for a little open talk on the subject - a lot of people really have misconceptions about it being all about hurting and abusing and just using submissive girls for sex rather than the loving relationship it can be. anyways, good luck!

hugs,
rachel

Dearest Rachel,

I do have some experience with BDSM and shall put this on my list for an upcoming blog post. I would welcome your expertise on the subject as well if you have a viewpoint that you'd like to share.

I am guessing from your choice of avatar that you are a sub?

I'll be looking forward to your input!

Olivia xxx
The Linebacker
Welcome Aunt Olivia! I don't have a question now but I hope you don't mind if I just lurk until i do.
Lurker
Welcome Olivia!
I flew trough your posts and I think the main Idea is great! I am looking forward to read what you have to say. Some people will try to challenge your sensual power, just to see how strong you are but at the end they will accept you as one of them.
So.. good luck and enjoy Lushing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome Olivia!!!

What a great idea this is and I am sure you will be a great addition to an already great site. We can all use a little advice now and then, I know I can. I look forward to reading your blog.

Kisses,
Nikki
Lurker
Hello and welcome.