last reply
49 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Magician
I'm sure it won't taste as good as sprite so no thanks (see what I did there).

I Agree!! Id much rather have a Sprite!!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
your kiddin right. heck no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Urine from a healthy person is quite safe as long as it is fresh. Pee drinking is certainly not new and many people, including famous ones in history partook of it. Pee play can be fun and exciting. I've known people who really enjoy it. That being said, that is not the only liquid you should drink during the day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a good friend who raises cattle, if you like human urine why not try bovine? It would be a good source of extra income for ranchers and dairymen.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by wjackl
I have a good friend who raises cattle, if you like human urine why not try bovine? It would be a good source of extra income for ranchers and dairymen.

lol - yeah, not quite willing to go there... tho, really, if you marketed it right, put it in a fancy bottle, gave it a catchy name (something OTHER than 'Bull Piss') it might fly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wjackl

Ummm... They do use pregnant brood mares urine to make oral contraceptives.

[url=]Horse Urine & Contraceptives[/url]

Tell him to switch to horses.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
My god!!!! I sat here and read this thread why I don't know.

But why the hell would you WANT to drink someones urine?!?!?!
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuckk No it comes out of the body for a reason....
Site administrator
0 likes
Oh my God .. I think I have now seen it all in the forums .. how please does this thread relate to Lush .. actually .. dont answer that .. one more OMG ... enough said ...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
My god!!!! I sat here and read this thread why I don't know.

But why the hell would you WANT to drink someones urine?!?!?!

don't knock it if you haven't tried it, it's intimate, dirty, sexy, and fun. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JamieW
Yuckk No it comes out of the body for a reason....

the same could be said of semen, you know

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have engaged in 'the golden shower' fun. We found that if we emptied out bladders and then drank plenty of water, our pee would be clear and not have much taste. The body would not have that much waste to get rid of. As Sprite has said it is intimate, it is dirty, it is sexy but most of all, it is fun.
Lurker
0 likes
it is sterile , that is, no bacteria ,as oposed to salive which is full of bacteria, why would you though?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by drgiggi
it is sterile , that is, no bacteria ,as oposed to salive which is full of bacteria, why would you though?

cause it's FUN! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

the same could be said of semen, you know

Yeah but semen is meant to come out the body and into another.... Urine is all the wast crap (Usually toxic) that the body has no use for...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JamieW

Yeah but semen is meant to come out the body and into another.... Urine is all the wast crap (Usually toxic) that the body has no use for...

not into MY body it ain't! i'm ok with it going into a napkin or something though - really, total Yuck (see what i did there? biggrin). and urine is SO not toxic or crap - it's beautiful. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Urine is composed of toxins / salt/ water and some other stuff that your body wants to get rid of.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Urine is composed of toxins / salt/ water and some other stuff that your body is trying to get rid of.

Urine, 95% of which is water, 2.5% of which is urea, and 2.5% of which is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes, is not a toxic waste product. Urine is a blood byproduct and though it contains some body waste, it is non-toxic. some things are worth researching. smile

Lurker
0 likes
if you ever find yourself in a lifeboat n sthe middle of the ocean and have no water, piss is going to taste pretty good
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not into MY body it ain't! i'm ok with it going into a napkin or something though - really, total Yuck (see what i did there? biggrin). and urine is SO not toxic or crap - it's beautiful. smile

You are cracking me up with your passionate advocacy here!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Delphi

You are cracking me up with your passionate advocacy here!

i don't do things half way smile