Concerned about what i should do about this guy, very unique problem :s

last reply
59 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am in my last year of high school and i started babysitting for money because we know some single parents.
This guy i babysit for is chatty and he talked about how he go to nude beaches and a nudist camp.
I agreed with his ideas about nudism and then he asked if i want to go with him to this nude beach to try.
So we went and its really unique/fun but i am a bit suspicious of if he wants me to be his girl because of something, and i don't know what i should do
Boyfriends are my age always except he is double my age!
Thanks.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think what you should do is pretty obvious... You should 'date' him but like make sure he gives you plenty of gifts like money and eventually a car. You can use these things to have fun with your other boyfriends your own age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I think what you should do is pretty obvious... You should 'date' him but like make sure he gives you plenty of gifts like money and eventually a car. You can use these things to have fun with your other boyfriends your own age.

That sounds a bit 'out there', but maybe. Hard to tel what is 'normal' because i'm pretty conservative
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sara_skirter
Quote by Magical_felix

That sounds a bit 'out there', but maybe. Hard to tel what is 'normal' because i'm pretty conservative

If you're "pretty conservative" now as a high school senior nudist, I'd really like to meet you when you let loose in college!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by sara_skirter
Quote by Magical_felix

If you're "pretty conservative" now as a high school senior nudist, I'd really like to meet you when you let loose in college!

oh nudism is like religion philosophy i follow i never do bad things with boys unlike my friends
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sara_skirter
Quote by Magical_felix

It's not out there at all! I'm sure he would be just fine with this kind of arrangement. You come over and 'take care of the kid' know what I'm sayin? Then he pays you for it and then you're on your way. Everybody wins! You can have fun little nude trips where he looks all cool with some young stuff and you get out of the house a bit. I was conservative at your age too, well maybe by 18 not so much but that conservatism fades anyway. Might as well jump into the adult world already.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sara_skirter
Quote by Magical_felix

It's not out there at all! I'm sure he would be just fine with this kind of arrangement. You come over and 'take care of the kid' know what I'm sayin? Then he pays you for it and then you're on your way. Everybody wins! You can have fun little nude trips where he looks all cool with some young stuff and you get out of the house a bit. I was conservative at your age too, well maybe by 18 not so much but that conservatism fades anyway. Might as well jump into the adult world already.

Well he is a friend and friends do not have to buy things, friendship is enough
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sara_skirter
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sara_skirter
Quote by Magical_felix

Well he is a friend and friends do not have to buy things, friendship is enough

Yeah yeah that's nice... Friends yes, that is true. Friendship and all of that.

But this guy wants to like put his penis in you, yes? He's a much older creeper type? Milk him, his penis along with his wallet. He won't mind. In fact, if you're extra good he'll probably WANT to give you gifts. Maybe he'll ask to keep it quiet too. Maybe he'll eventually want your friends to meet up his friends for rufie coladas at his place one evening too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sara_skirter
I am in my last year of high school and i started babysitting for money because we know some single parents.
This guy i babysit for is chatty and he talked about how he go to nude beaches and a nudist camp.
I agreed with his ideas about nudism and then he asked if i want to go with him to this nude beach to try.
So we went and its really unique/fun but i am a bit suspicious of if he wants me to be his girl because of something, and i don't know what i should do
Boyfriends are my age always except he is double my age!
Thanks.

last year of high school? how old are you?? let's see .... 18 maybe at the turn of 2012 when you graduate? or are you an early graduator??

you don't do "never do bad things with boys unlike my friends" with a bunny??

maybe I am just reading this oddly ..... what really would a man double a teen's age want with a teen?? let me think about this ....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by sara_skirter
I am in my last year of high school.

Are you even old enough to be here then?

my point, exactly .... she hasn't added her age, etc on her profile.
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by sara_skirter
I am in my last year of high school.

Are you even old enough to be here then?

my point, exactly .... she hasn't added her age, etc on her profile.

I noticed that as well, kinda scary isn't it?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Uh oh! The fun police are here!

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with dude and yahtzee, I did some investigating on her posts and she seems waaaaay to young to be here. Unless she is the most naive 18 year old in the world I think she needs to take her account down and her IP needs to be banned from the site.

It is highly illegal to be on here unless you are of federal (not state) age (18), Sara. It may seem confusing since the story age is 16 but that it the way adult sites like this one work.

Plus I am sorry but who the hell goes to a nudist beach as an "18" year old with their creepy 40 year old neighbor/boss?! Where the hell are your parents!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Uh oh! The fun police are here!

Yup I am commandeering the bike there Felix and chasing down this "18" year old.
Lurker
0 likes
Police Search Warrant!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
she's not underage calm down everyone!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I thought you were on vacay, Bigguns?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
thought so too but hey I'm back!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
she's not underage calm down everyone!

Really?? how do you know that??

She says she is in her last year of school. Even if she is born EARLY in a year, she won't be turning 18 until January 2012.

give me a break ....
Lurker
0 likes
One of my friends turned 18 december of jr. year I am just saying its possible and we can't judge based on her posts.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bigguns

Now there's a Version 2 gl...gl...gl...glitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by bigguns

Now there's a Version 2 gl...gl...gl...glitch!

Agreed and I already brought it to attention of gav in the bugs section.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
One of my friends turned 18 december of jr. year I am just saying its possible and we can't judge based on her posts.

Which grade level did your 'friend' flunk or get held back in? Elementary school, or high school?
Lurker
0 likes
elementary I think I met him in high school. Don't put it in quotes you ass this is true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here we go again.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Here we go again.

Hey old chap good to see you again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5$ each - Hell, don't judge me - I need the cash !!