last reply
15 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

I am the farthest thing from a women interested in a serious romantic relationship. I am however, very interested and turned on by the idea of being in a relationship with a married couple... and by relationship.. I just wanna experience sex with both of them individually or/and together. Im trying to consider all the pros and cons, but I don't think I"m being that objective. Thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds good, shame you are in texas, because we are in the uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Join a swingers website. There are plenty of couples who would enjoy the opportunity of inviting a woman to join them. But always meet them for a drink first to make sure their expectations are the same as yours.

Alternatively, join a swingers club. This gives you the chance to meet and participate as you desire without any real commitment with the added bonus of the safety of others being around.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good advice..you would be in great demand by swinging couples. They are often looking for a female to join them. We are swingers but my partner is the bisexual one and we have a couple of regular guys. It's great.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You my dear is what is known as a "Unicorn" in the swingers world. A unicorn is the coveted single woman who wants to have sex with a couple. Join a local swingers group. Go to some swingers clubs and parties and you will get exactly what you desire and then some. Unicorns are in super high demand because they are very rare to come across.
Good luck!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As others have said, join a swingers sight and visit a swingers club or regular club where swingers gather. Meet people in public a couple times before considering anything more. YOU are in the drivers seat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go for it! Me and the OH have someone like that and it works. The other guys comes over from time to time and we have some fun, no strings attached. So long as it's all emotion-free then it is great.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
You my dear is what is known as a "Unicorn" in the swingers world. A unicorn is the coveted single woman who wants to have sex with a couple. Join a local swingers group. Go to some swingers clubs and parties and you will get exactly what you desire and then some. Unicorns are in super high demand because they are very rare to come across.
Good luck!

This sounds like somebody knows what they are talking about. Why not PM them and I believe they may know a couple of spots for you to investigate. Good luck.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The only times I've ever done this was when I really wanted the girl because she was very hot, and she wasn't bi-sexual enough (or permitted by her husband/boyfriend) to have sex with me one-on-one, so I agreed to have sex with both of them just to get my tongue in her. Sometimes it worked out to my advantage, and sometimes it didn't. Usually I wound up spending less time between her legs, and more time with him between my legs. It's just the nature of the thing. The relationships didn't last, at least in my case. Usually, it was just a one time thing, generally by my choice, however. Jealousy is also more likely to crop up as well, moreso than in most other kinds of swinging arrangements. But your priorities are probably different from mine, so give it a try, just to see if you like it!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The only times I've ever done this was when I really wanted the girl because she was very hot, and she wasn't bi-sexual enough (or permitted by her husband/boyfriend) to have sex with me one-on-one, so I agreed to have sex with both of them just to get my tongue in her. Sometimes it worked out to my advantage, and sometimes it didn't. Usually I wound up spending less time between her legs, and more time with him between my legs. It's just the nature of the thing. The relationships didn't last, at least in my case. Usually, it was just a one time thing, generally by my choice, however. Jealousy is also more likely to crop up as well, moreso than in most other kinds of swinging arrangements. But your priorities are probably different from mine, so give it a try, just to see if you like it!

Sounds like the subject of a new hot story. Your real life is hotter than anything I could conjure up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't forget to let us know how it's working out for you!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wish you lived by me, Diva! My boyfriend and I have done some swinging, but my preference would to have a bi girlfriend who fits in with us and loves to play. I had one but she was determined to find a boyfriend, and we're friends. Just go slow, get to know people from sites like adult friend finder or swingers lifestyle, say exactly what you want and take your time. Most of the people in the lifestyle are very nice and not pushy. Message me if you like, I still have to take it slow, you have to protect yourself.
Cin69Cin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met up with an old lover (female) and she told me she was married. After a good chat she admitted she was missing the girl to girl experiences and would like to renew our old acquaintanceship.
I was a reluctant in view of her marriage. We left it at that.
A few days later she rang to say she had discussed an evening with me - with her husband - and would I like to come for dinner one night and see how things worked out. He had a prior history and she was aware of it.
We all had a wonderful time and she enjoyed herself more than any of us - particularly watching her husband and I together, then joining in and achieving her earlier desire to enjoy our earlier times together, this time as a threesome.
Being a Saturday night I spent the rest of the night with them. The following day it became a one on one experience with them both. Apart from the previous night he had never seen two girls together in real life and was impressed with her. He did not miss out and enjoyed us both.
We all met a couple more times and enjoyed our times together however I felt she had achieved her desire and he was beginning to enjoy the experience a bit too much. I decided enough was enough. We remained good friends for a couple of years afterwards but it never resulted in us sleeping together again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What a great topic. For us, we feel Meggsy handled the first step really nicely. That's to have someone you know and hopefully the vibe will let you broach the topic, and both sides feel similarly about it. We have a lot of single and hitched friends who wouldn't think of having an open relationship. The ones who do are rare and are often shy about bringing it up. But when we get to know someone really well, we have no trouble working into the topic. It either works or it doesn't, but when it moves forward, it can be amazing.

Our most recent open lover is a girl from AJ's job who has fit in completely...she's such a contrast to Raq....very tall, blonde with highlights, light skin, and experienced and open and willing. The sex is incredibly explosive either separately or together. This could become something a little stronger than just sex, but as always, we move a little more slowly than everyone might like, but we create something wonderful. We've met people on vacation and online and through swingers clubs, but we find the attachment with someone close just adds to the power of the whole relationship.

AJ and she started talking and just got along so well that they were inseparable for a long time. Then Raq came into the picture a few months later when she saw how exciting it was getting for them. She loved that AJ and Lynn were intoxicated with each other and fell in lust with her when she met her 2 New Year's Eves ago. She stays over with us a lot now.

A lot of it is luck...you really have to fall into finding the right person(s). But when you do....wow.

Don't be afraid to hint around with people who interest you. It can very definitely pay off!

We really wish you a lot of luck!
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by DeepThroatDiva
Hi,

I am the farthest thing from a women interested in a serious romantic relationship. I am however, very interested and turned on by the idea of being in a relationship with a married couple... and by relationship.. I just wanna experience sex with both of them individually or/and together. Im trying to consider all the pros and cons, but I don't think I"m being that objective. Thoughts?

So, after all the good advice here, how did you do? Inquiring (salacious, voyeuristic) minds want to know.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The whole key is having a relationship outside the bedroom. Otherwise it gets stale very fast. I am positive you are in the drivers seat like others have said. Be picky.