Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Mom

"Blame it on TikTok"

197
18 Comments 18
6.2k Views 6.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"I split this one up into multiple parts."

Normally, I would have driven to school, but it was my last football season, and I chose to ride my bike instead for the extra workout. I rode my bike home from high school after football practice Friday night, covered in dirt and sweat.

I was immediately suspicious when Mom tried to hug me at the door when I walked in. We hadn't hugged in years—not since I hit puberty. I definitely didn't hug her after I started having wet dreams. Today, I pushed her away, asking, "What's the matter with you? I reek of BO, and I'm drenched in sweat. Yesterday, you didn't even want me in the kitchen cuz I smelled so bad."

I walked away, stopping in the laundry room to strip out my sweaty clothes before I went to shower. I grabbed a fresh towel out of one of the clothes baskets, wrapped it around my waist, and slid my underwear off as well. After tossing everything in the washer, I went upstairs.

Mom was sitting on my bed, waiting for me, when I came in from the shower. I was glad I had wrapped a towel around me. Most days, I don't bother; I hold the towel in front as I cross the hall to my room. Mom patted the bed next to her, but I went to my dresser to grab a pair of shorts to slip on. She stood and grabbed me, telling me she wanted me to watch a video that she had seen and wanted to see what I had to say about it.

"Can I at least get dressed first," I grumbled.

"It's a short video. Come on and watch this," Mom spun me around. She showed me a reel of young men kissing their mothers—I mean French kisses.

"Really, Mom?" That's gross," I said, trying to hide any hint of interest. I reached for my dresser drawer.

"No, no, no. Now come back here. I want to try this with you," she grabbed my arm, pulling me closer. 

"Look, see how these two react and how these two are really going at it. And these two look like they have done this before. Watch her reaction when. See how she touches her son's chest. He just got her wet."

"Jesus, Mom!" I pulled my arm away.

"Wait," she held her phone out to show me. "See how these two were going to kiss again," she continued, stepping between me and my dresser. "Can we just do it once? I want to know how good of a kisser you are. Haven't you ever wondered about this?"

I hesitated to answer. The girls I've dated have told me I am a good kisser, but this was my mom, for Christ's sake. Still, it did pique my curiosity. 

"Yes, I have wondered about it a couple of times," I confessed.

"So you'll try it with me?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure, why not," I mumbled.

"Let's do it now before your dad gets home," Mom said, stepping closer to me.

Mom reached up, pulling my face to meet hers. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, then another. She then wrapped her hand behind my neck, pressing her lips harder to mine. Her other arm went around my waist, pulling me closer. Mom's lips parted, trying to kiss me open-mouthed. "Come on. You're not trying," she said, pulling my face back to hers.

I parted my lips, allowing her tongue to enter and search out mine. Mom inhaled deeply when our tongues met. She cupped the back of my head as her tongue explored my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tightly. Mom tilted her head to the side as her passions flared. 

Our lips parted, and I released her and stepped back. I looked her up and down. Her erect nipples poked and strained against the thin material of her blouse. "Wow," she whispered as she panted for air.

"Wow, is right!" I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately.

Mom wrapped her left hand around my back as her right hand slid up my naked chest. Her fingers followed the contour of every ripple of my abs to my peck, squeezing it. She sucked in a long deep breath of air, saying, "Oh God," as she exhaled. 

She pulled me tighter to her body, pressing her breasts against me. It was then that I realized that Mom was squeezing my now rigid cock through the towel that I was wearing. She glanced down, realizing what she was holding, "Oh God," she gasped again. My towel fell free as she removed her hand, exposing my man meat, pointing right at her crotch. "Oh my God!" she gasped a third time, fanning her face with her hand, and walked out of my bedroom. 

I stepped into the hall and watched as she walked to the stairs, fanning herself, mumbling, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I closed my bedroom door and looked down at the precum drooling off the tip of my cock. I had to jack off before I went down; otherwise, I would be hard all night.

Dinner was more than a bit awkward. Mom and I exchanged glances, and occasionally, she'd give me a shy smirk as she glanced up from her plate. I suddenly noticed her face flush and her nipples go erect. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She nodded and flushed a deeper shade of red. I mouthed, "Did you cum?" to her and used ASL to sign wet pussy. Mom looked down at her plate and nodded. I found it oddly erotic and a huge grin spread across my face when she next glanced at me. My cock throbbed, thinking about making her cum. 

Dad grabbed another beer from the fridge and left the kitchen to catch the evening news while I helped Mom clean up. Mom kept avoiding my questioning eyes. I think she was afraid of what her answers would be. 

I stood behind her at the sink, "Did you have an orgasm because of what we did?" I asked, pressing the bulge in my pants against her ass. Mom grabbed the sink with both hands as she went weak-kneed. I slid my hands over hers, interlocking our fingers as I humped my hard cock against her butt. I could see her clearly in the reflection of the window as her mouth fell agape. 

Mom reached her hand behind her, grabbing the bulge in my pants, squeezing my cock through the fabric. She turned in my arms, giving me a quick peck on the lips, "Not now," she said to me as Dad bellowed for someone to bring him another beer. Mom ducked under my arm to escape my hold over her and went to get him a beer.

I went to my room to finish up some homework before bed. Even though my coaches were positive that I'd get one because of my size and speed. I still wanted to keep my grades up in case I didn't get a football scholarship, and it's always smart to have something else to fall back on if football doesn't work out. 

I had lost track of time and didn't realize how late it was until I heard Dad's snores echo down the hall from the other end of the house. I stripped down and crawled under the covers, replaying what had happened with Mom earlier. I started stroking my cock and reached for the one of my gym socks to cum into. I heard a tap on the door and sat upright on the edge of the mattress, covering myself with the bedspread. 

Mom slipped into my room wearing a short red teddy that barely covered her ass. She held up her finger to her lips to keep me from speaking as she crossed the room. I stood just as she reached for me, revealing my hard-on. I took her head in my large hands and pulled her to my lips. Our tongues danced and swirled in each other's mouths. Mom swung her arms around my neck as she pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around my waist. My erection pressed against her damp vulva.

Mom immediately started humping on my cock, rubbing her slit along my shaft. Her hips undulated against me as we kissed passionately. In her heightened state of arousal, she humped me with abandon. Then, suddenly, my cock was enveloped with the warmth of her vagina. "Mmm Hmm," she moaned as she sunk onto my steely shaft. "Ahh, God," Mom whispered when I cupped her ass cheeks.

I began thrusting my cock into her wanton hole, fucking her, making her whimper in ecstasy as she came. "No, no, no. That's not what I meant to do. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have come in here," she apologized as she pushed me away, slipping off of my dick. 

Mom quietly left, returning to their bedroom. Within minutes, I could hear their bed creaking louder than I ever remember. I jacked myself off into my sock as I heard Mom's impassioned cries, "Oh God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ahh fuck, I'm cumming," I heard their shower running a short time later. Undoubtedly, Mom was washing Dad's spunk out of her hole.

I woke Saturday morning with my typical morning wood. Since I didn't have practice today, I stayed in bed, stroking my cock to last night's events. 

Mom came in with my workout uniform, catching me with my girl, Rosie Palm. She dropped my uniform on my desk chair and crossed the room to the bed, and from my vantage point, I could see her bare pussy under hr short red nighty. 

Mom leaned in to kiss me as she straddled my hips. I caressed her face softly as I French kissed her. I slid my right hand down her neck, squeezing her breast, causing her to pause. She lifted her torso off of me and pulled her gown over her head. I leaned forward, grabbed her tits, and kissed and sucked each in turn. 

Mom wrapped her arms around my head as I nuzzled her bosom. She ground her muff on my cock, sliding her pussy lips along my shaft until its tips reached her cunt hole. Mom thrust her hips downward, Impaling herself on my shaft while I sucked her nipples. 

She rocked her hips, grinding her cunt on my massive shaft. "God, you're big," she said, sinking her fingernails into my chest. Mom slowly started to lift herself up and down on my fuck stick, groaning as an orgasm quickly built inside her fiery loins. Our eyes locked as Mom lifted my face to kiss me again. I could see the pure lust ablaze behind her gaze. I lay back and let my mother fuck me at will.

She rode and ground herself to climax before changing to reverse cowgirl. I watched as my dick slid in and out of Mom's drooling hole. White frothy cum coated my cock, congealing into a clump at my base. I wiped it with my thumb and rubbed circles on her anus. "Ahh, God!" Mom gasped as she bucked on my cock. "Keep doing that," she hissed as she humped me faster. "Ahh fuuuck! Stick it in," Mom cried out. 

I shoved my thumb up her bum as far as it would go. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she repeated over and over like she had the night before. She quickly changed positions to face me as she fucked me. She stared into my eyes as she continued to fuck me, crying out again that she was going to cum again. Mom looked at me lovingly as I was going to cum too.

"Go Ahead, Baby. Cum in Mommy, ahh fuck. Cum in me," Mom groaned as another wave of climax flooded over her. Mom sat perpendicularly on my hips, bucking up and down as if she were riding a horse. She slammed her hips to mine, grinding her cunt on my cock until I started to fill her with my semen. 

Mom lay prone on top of me as she wiggled her legs between mine with my cock still buried deep inside her. She clenched her cunt tightly on my cock, milking my cock until I shot another full load in her baby-maker hole. Mom lay on top of me until my cock started to slip out of her vagina. 

She lifted her hips over my abdomen, letting a puddle of our combined fluids escape her cunt onto me. We looked down at the mess we'd made. Mom smiled at me as she lowered her mouth to the puddle of goo and slurped it off of my bare chest. She smiled when she commented about shaving my pubic hair. 

I explained that it made my dick look bigger. Mom licked her milky foam from around the base of my cock, "God, that tastes good," she said as she sucked my shriveled cock into her mouth.

Mom cupped my balls, squeezing them gently as she swirled her tongue around my shaft while applying suction. I watched in disbelief as she sucked me hard once again. Mom's mouth felt delightful as she flicked her tongue along the vein of my shaft. She stopped to lick circles around the head. 

I grabbed her head and slowly fucked her mouth. "No, Baby. Don't cum. Mommy's not done fucking you yet," her word lustfully dripped from her lips. "Get on top, Baby. Fuck Mommy. Give it to me, good," she said, spreading her legs as she rolled to her back. I knelt between her legs, letting the tip of my cock tease her twat. 

I slid the length of my shaft between her puffy pussy lips as I leaned over to suck her nipples into my mouth, making her moan. I brought my lips to hers, parting them to welcome her tongue as I dipped my dick back into her steamy hole. "Ahh. That's it, Baby. Fuck Mommy," she moaned as my cock bottomed out in her vagina.

I pulled the whole length of my cock out of her twat and slammed it deep inside her, making her gasp from the full length of my cock. "Yes, Baby. Fuck me like that. Give it to Mama," she squealed as I slipped my arms under her knees. 

I slammed my cock into Mom's slut hole with increasing force. The thuds of our bodies impacting echoed down the hall. "Oh, God, Baby," she whimpered while I reached under her knees and grabbed her titties. I squeezed them as I slammed my cock up into her. I pinched her nipples between my fingers, heightening her pleasure. The pace of my thrusts increased, making her grunt each time my cock bottomed out in her pussy. "Jesus, God, you're going to split me in two!" she shrieked as her head flung from side to side in ecstasy. "I need to catch my breath."

I released her legs and started taking long, slow strokes into Mom's pussy. I leaned forward and kissed, passionately making love to my mother. "Are you going to cum again, Mom?" I asked softly.

She nodded and asked if I had ever done it doggie-style? 

"Uh, Hmm, sure I have," I smiled. She called me a naughty boy and told me to get behind her. 

I hurried in behind her after she got on her hands and knees, placing the tip of my cock against her gaping pussy hole. Mom leaned towards me, letting my cock slip into her. "Give it to me! Slam your cock into Mama's cunt, you naughty fucking boy," she hissed. It caught me off guard. I'd never heard my mother talk like that, and it turned me on.

Libabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Libabi

I grabbed her hips and started slamming my dick into her, making my balls slap against her pussy. "Ahh, fuck Mom. Your pussy feels amazing," I growled through my clenched teeth as I pounded her pussy. I looked down to watch my cock sliding in and out of my mom's cunt, noticing more of her white creamy cum. I dipped my thumb in it and slipped my thumb into Mom's ass, making her flail beneath me. Mom started frantically screaming Oh God over and over into a pillow as she came. I unleashed another load of cum into Mom's quivering quim.

Mom collapsed face down with me on top of her, with my cock was still buried deep inside of her. She lay there as she cooed in the afterglow of an intense climax. "That was amazing, sweetheart. You fuck better than your dad. I don't think I've cum that hard since we were first married,"

"I love you, honey," Mom said, spinning around to face me. Thank you for doing this with me. After watching that video yesterday, I couldn't get it out of my head. I wanted to feel your lips on mine. I hoped that you would react the way you did, but I never expected that you'd make love to me. I wanted you to."

"I love Mom," I told her as we lay there cuddling.

We lay there for the longest time, caressing each other and kissing each other. Finally, Mom moved to get up, "Come on, I'll make us something to eat. And then you can help me change your sheets," she said, grabbing her nightie and slipping it on. 

Mom made a pit stop in the bathroom while I grabbed a pair of gym shirts and followed her downstairs to the kitchen. I made coffee and tossed some bread in the toaster while she whipped up some eggs. I sat at the table and waited for the toast to finish. 

I watched Mom's every movement, realizing that I was seeing her as never before and seeing her as a woman and my lover instead of my mom. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "You are so beautiful," I said, kissing the base of her neck. "And you've got an amazing body," I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments