Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Finally, show time has arrived. Despite calamity and stage fright, ginger is about to debut as Mary Jane, the horny, stoner housewife, and put on the cam-girl show of a lifetime. <p> [ADVERT] </p> With Mary Anne producing and directing, things quickly get out of hand, or, rather, in hand!"

Even on camera, Allison looked like pure, molten sex. Her large boobs bounced with every minuscule movement, her taut nipples drawing one’s eyes. Ginger, even in her Mary Jane costume, just oozed sex appeal.

“Give me just a second, my sexy husband,” she cooed to her large audience.

My mouth dropped when she plucked the tray of already-baked cookies off the counter and somehow made it brazenly sexual and erotic. Turning her back to the camera, she approached my oven, her hips swaying so seductively that her purple, skater-girl skirt swooshed back and forth. With her legs spread wide, she bent at the waist, the hem rising enough to tease but not reveal, and inserted the cookies into the oven.

“Hey, I thought she was supposed to wear the romper,” one of her guests, going by the username Hard4U, typed.

My account had administrative rights, compliments of Ginger, so I quickly scanned his profile, then spoke into the microphone. Only Ginger could hear me. “Hard4U wants to know why you’re wearing the skirt. His profile states that he’s single, athletic, and has a huge cock. His recent social media status updates mention that he has a cat, and it was recently sick but is doing better.”

We’d planned this much out; Ginger would follow any prompting in her own, special way. I’d do the actual typing on her message readouts, freeing her from needing to do it herself so she could concentrate on her show. I also had to be in a hot and horny state to do it convincingly; that was not a problem at all. I was so aroused from the day that the crotch of my shorts was soaked.

My friend gave an almost imperceptible nod, acknowledging my comments, then spoke to the camera. “Well, sweetie, I know you said you like me in the romper because it makes you want to bend me over this counter.” She stopped and ran her hand over the countertop, her face a mask of passionate longing.

She continued, seducing the camera with her body language and tone. “And, as much as I need your big, hard cock slamming into me, fucking me like the slut I am. You said your friends might be coming over for drinks, and the romper’s so short that it shows almost half my ass. See?”

Jumping up like a teenager, the horny housewife, spun around, bent over again while raising her skirt, and showed off her butt. With Allison bent over like that, a good portion of her ass cheeks were on display. I fought down the thoughts of me licking, kissing, and nibbling on her firm flesh and concentrated on doing my job.

Although not asked for, as they’d all paid to watch the show, her tip jar began receiving even more tokens. As soon as the first inspired and generous individual tipped Allison a few tokens, it seemed as if the floodgates had opened. The tinkling sound of credits being awarded was almost constant.

Her audience was fired up. Checking the cams, more than a dozen of them were already masturbating. The couple from a month ago was also watching. The woman was stroking her man’s hard cock, and she was topless. I read the commentary.

“Ground control to Ginger. Talk more about drinks. Serve your man a stiff drink, and make it sexy. Find a horny way to lose the skirt.”

Ginger laughed, the tresses of her blond wig flying about her face. “I’m sooo sorry, dear.” Her expression was one of lusty submission. “I’m such a bad wife! I deserve a spanking. Your drink! I know how you look forward to a big, stiff one when you get home, just like I touch myself, all day, dreaming about your long, stiff one. Do you want a beer or the good stuff? I think you deserve the good stuff, and I know how horny it makes you. A double, dear? I’m super-horny for you, so maybe a triple?”

Ginger, all while pretending to be Mary Jane, read some of the comments. “Now, if you get too horny, just rip my clothes off, honey, and ravage me. I don’t care if your friends are here. They can watch. Maybe gang-bang me, too, if you want. You know how cock-crazy I am. Especially for your big, hard, thick cock.”

Tittering and highly aroused, Ginger went to my refrigerator and opened the door. “Oh, I have your favorite whiskey chilling here on the bottom shelf.”

I watched in awe, agreeing with the spirit of the comments cascading on the chat screen. Ginger did, indeed, have a lust-inducing ass, and, if I had a cock, I’d also want to shoot my load all over it. She bent deeply, then squatted, the glow from the fridge highlighting the contours of her body.

“Here it is, sweetie. Oh my, the cold air made my nipples so hard that they were tingling. Look.”

Ginger turned toward the camera, slamming the refrigerator door shut. Either perfectly orchestrated or a happy accident, the hem of her skirt caught in the door and tore itself off her body as soon as she took a step. Her naughty smile made me think that it was intentional.

Her heaving breasts were suddenly occupying the full frame on her video feed. Her prominent nipples could easily be seen. “See how hard they are?”

Knowing exactly how to tease and arouse, she undid the top snaps, exposing most of her breasts. Then Allison pulled them out and raised one to her lips, her tongue flicking out to stimulate her nipple. The chat went wild when she sucked the hard, sensitive flesh into her mouth and began moaning. Her lips released her tit, a string of saliva sensuously connecting them momentarily; then she placed her boobs back into her clothing. She left the top of her romper unsnapped, her perfectly-shaped tits bouncing.

Moving back into position, Allison adopted a grimace of mock despair. ”My skirt is ruined! All your friends will be able to see almost all of my hot, horny body. Are you sure you don’t mind, honey?”

She read some more comments.

“Type,” I told her. This was our predetermined signal. I typed her responses for her, so Ginger could concentrate on role-playing Mary Jane. I was so aroused that I found myself typing with one hand, my other one busy between my legs. All of her fans' messages were answered in kind.

I discovered that typing dirty comments, all while pretending to be Ginger pretending to be Mary Jane, heightened my horny arousal to the point of being incendiary. I was ready to explode in orgasmic bliss, and the fact that I needed to stay right where I was and concentrate on marketing my friend was pure torture.

“Just for you, dear, I’m nude underneath this romper. I know you like it when I dress for easy access.”

She poured the big, stiff drink—straight whiskey—then another for herself. “I know I shouldn’t. I’m already so stoned that my entire body is tingly. Plus, you know that when I drink whiskey, my clothes just fall off of me, and I become a dirty-talking whore. Oh, have another? Really? Whatever you say, dear. I’ll do anything you say—anything at all.” Her inflection on those last few syllables was so torridly scorching that my pussy clenched.

With me guiding her through her members’ personal details and comments, Ginger not only played Mary Jane to horny perfection, but she engaged each member, just as a good, dutiful wife should do with her husband.

“So, my sexy stud, how’s your novel coming? I read some of it while you were at work, and the only thing sexier than your big, creative brain is that huge cock. Stroke it for me, honey. Show me how much you want to fuck your wife.”

Then, the timer in the oven went off, and Allison retrieved the cookies. Everyone, including me, watched, dumbfounded, as she gleefully selected random ones, rubbed them into her crotch, and then delicately placed them on a small plate.

“I know how much you love to taste my dripping cunt, so I iced these special for you.”

“Ground control to Ginger; Susan69 announced that she’s now pregnant.”

“Sweetie. My sexy friend Susan is pregnant. It makes me want to be a mommy. That means that you’ll need to fuck me at least twice every day and unload your hot jizz in my pussy. That is, unless you’d rather shoot it all over my face. So long as you cum inside me, you can shoot your cum any place else you want each time I get you off.”

Although there were more than two-hundred people in her audience, she, with my aid and prompting, went through them all, making each one feel special. All the while, she was talking like a slut in heat, her hands all over her own body, encouraging others to masturbate over her. Once she got over whatever initial stage fright she had, she was a sexual force of webcam nature. Each shout-out was woven into her narrative, and she only took a break to down more booze or toke on her water pipe. She even had me, her marketer and show producer, fingering herself.

“Ground control to Ginger,” I said. I felt embarrassed about how my voice sounded. Losing myself in her show, rather than coordinating it, Ginger’s sexy antics had me hot and bothered. My fingers were strumming over my clit, and my nipples were so hard that they hurt. “Circle back to being a housewife.”

“Let me wash off your plate, sweetie.” Allison cooed. By then, she had her audience quivering in horny lust, eating out of the palm of her hand.

When she washed off the plate, her back turned to the camera, I gasped in blissful lust over the way she was shaking her ass. The romper had risen up, exposing half of her ass. That caused me to plunge my fingers halfway into my volcanic cunt.

“Do something horny and...” my words trailed off. Ginger was way ahead of me.

“Oh, rats, honey. I got water all over my clothes. “Do you want me to change into something else, or just,” she paused, her face showing only horny desire, “take it off?”

She’d sprayed water from the sink’s retractable nozzle all over the front of her romper. Although the fabric was dark and opaque, the material had plastered itself to the round contours of her full, round boobs. I’d seen them, touched them, and even masturbated over them. Her tits were worth every penny she’d paid.

Even I voted for her to strip. Not missing a beat, Allison then went to the refrigerator and pulled out a head of lettuce and a cucumber.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

“I’ll make you a salad while you sit there and watch me. It’s okay to stroke your cock. I like it. Stroke it for me; jack off to me, please. Just make sure you can get it up, later, because I need you to fuck me like a dirty whore, all night long.”

Nude, my friend began shredding the lettuce. Then, she hungrily eyed the cucumber. Holding it up to the camera, she stroked it lovingly, like a cock she desperately needed. Ginger’s tongue snaked out, licking up and down its length.

“I’m so fucking horny, dear. Should I?”

Not waiting for any response, she sat atop my pristine counter. “A good wife knows that she also needs to be a fucking slut, your slut. I know how you like watching me cum.”

Moaning and grunting, her large, perfect tits heaving with her breath, my friend plunged the cucumber deep inside her cunt. Any thoughts of directing or producing her webcam show disintegrated as I watched Allison fuck herself with the vegetable.

“The lawn boy came, today,” she sighed and moaned. “His body was so hot that I fucked myself watching him. You’re not mad, are you, sweetie?”

“They paid their money, cum for them.” I almost, inadvertently said, “Cum for me.” With every thrust of the phallic plant, her tip jar rang out, filling with money.

The show was forgotten, and I watched, sighing and moaning while I fingered my aching twat. Ginger was fucking herself like a woman possessed, an endless string of obscenities flowing from her foul mouth.

"I'm your fucking whore, your sex toy. I’m your stay-at-home wife, desperate for your cock. Fuck me with your big, hard cock. Slam that monster into my cunt.”

I watched, mesmerized. Ginger had not only transformed herself into Mary Jane, the horny, blond housewife, but she’d also managed to work a huge crowd of horny onlookers, paying attention to all of them, enthusiastically urging them to cum for her. She had me so worked up that I was lost in passionate oblivion. My shirt was pulled up, my bra shoved under my engorged tits, as I fingered my juicy twat and swollen clit, sometimes fondling my boobs.

“I’m fucking cumming,” I moaned. I was aghast when I realized I’d said it on a hot mic. Allison’s ecstatic giggle was even more embarrassing.

“I told you how horny I am,” she spewed. “Oooh, fuck, aah...I’m going to cum. Then you can eat my cum off the cucumber and fuck me.”

Her screams of bliss were either fantastic acting, or my friend was cumming her brains out in my kitchen. “Fuck, fuck, fuck... such a slut. Fuck me; it’s so big.”

Whatever else she said or did was lost on me, as a powerful orgasm, so strong that my entire body undulated and quaked, tore through me. I tried to keep quiet but failed miserably. My screams of ecstasy were so loud that her microphone in the kitchen picked them up and broadcast my orgasm to her audience.

When I regained control, more than half of the people viewing had logged off. They literally came and went. Allison was playing with the remaining ones, urging them to treat her like a fuck toy and take her right there in the kitchen. Still fingering my twat, but edging, I regained a modicum of control and got back to work. With my guidance, she got every single one of them off, begging for more.

I’d fingered myself through two more orgasms before I noticed that Allison’s tip jar had almost eight thousand tokens. All of that was on top of the hefty intake from selling pre-show admission. My saturated fingers immediately began running the numbers. She was a huge hit, taking in nearly six-hundred dollars for herself over the course of less than two hours.

When the show ended, I immediately hit the site’s forums, and the buzz over her show was incredible. Princess Scarlet, cosplaying as Mary Jane, had been catapulted into stardom. Usually, the cam girls stay clothed and solicit tips to get naked or naughty. This one, however, was "non-stop, balls-deep action," as one happy audience member stated.

I ran into the kitchen, shouting, “You’re a hit! A super-star.” 

Allison was there, still naked. Her face was flush with arousal, and her body was covered in glistening sweat, as well as her own cummy juices.

“I can’t believe I did that,” she exclaimed. “I’m going to go home, take a long, hot bath, and finger myself all night.”

Promising that I’d clean up, we hugged and congratulated each other for being a smashing success. The fact that my sexy, wanton friend was still nude, and her steamy flesh was pressed against my body, rekindled the fire between my legs.

“I’ll run the numbers, but it looks like you made bank on this one, even after we pay the webmaster his tithe.”

Ginger left, elated, and I busied myself with cleaning up the wreckage my kitchen had become. It took over an hour, but I managed to get the sparkling gleam back on everything, and I even sanitized my counter. All the while, that cucumber was sitting on a napkin, right in plain view. It was encrusted with her juices. My eyes constantly traveled to it, conjuring visions of Allison brutalizing herself with it while hundreds of people watched. I ordered myself to throw it out several times, but my aroused, primal self needed to lick it, taste her juices once more, and shove that giant thing up my cunt.

Overcome with lust, I grabbed the vegetable, stripped nude, and ran to the couch. My pussy was soaked, so it slid in easily. My mind replayed what I’d seen. Images of Ginger, acting like a sex-starved whore in my kitchen, filled my mind. I emulated her words and actions, begging for hard cocks and wet pussies, pleading to be filled.

I plunged the cucumber deep into my cunt, pulling it out almost completely, then thrusting it back in. My free hand was flying over my clit, rubbing it, flicking it, and pulling on it. My heightened state drove me into a frenzy, and I quickly came so hard that my cunt’s contractions forced the cucumber out of my pussy. Finally, I lay there, sighing and moaning softly.

Then, feeling inspired, I sliced up the cucumber and ate it. Every bite reminded me of my slutty friend and her show. I even mused over the unfettered slut I’d become. As I typed responses, pretending to be Ginger, who was, in turn, pretending to be a horny, blond housewife, I became a sex-starved, perverted, slut. Some of the things I typed, all things Allison would say, were so filthy, that porn movies would have “bleeped” them out.

It was very late, so I went to bed. Still aroused, my fingers played over my clit, slowly, leisurely building up to another orgasm. After a soft, relaxing cum, I could finally sleep. Luckily, I awoke early. My email inbox was filled with messages from the webcam site’s webmaster. Not only was Ginger’s Mary Jane Show a smashing success, but the buzz all over the internet made the site’s traffic go through the roof. Everyone was clamoring for advance tickets to the next show.

More emails came in from Ginger’s cam-girl friends, each one of them asking me how much I’d charge to launch them into stardom as well. I answered each one in kind; Princess Scarlet and I shall discuss the matter and get back to you as soon as possible. I had an idea about that, but I needed to think it through.

A hot shower was the perfect way to begin my day. I stayed under the steaming spray until the water had cooled to lukewarm. The sun was already blazing with a vengeance; the only true upside to that was that it meant that Bobby would be shirtless when he mowed my yard. I dressed casually, just loungewear, hopefully erasing Bobby’s lusty leers from the day before. While some lighthearted fun is just that, I didn’t want to give the young man the wrong impression. Perhaps, my decision was late in coming, but if he saw me dressed like a cheap slut, he’d get the wrong idea.

I put on a sensible bra and panties and chose conservative clothes that fit me well, but didn’t scream “horny housewife.” I chose my makeup carefully. Soft, demure tones, without too much color and lightly applied, were the way to go. I’d just applied my lipstick, because even when she’s home alone, a good housewife looks her best, when I heard the side gate opening.

Peeking out the window, I saw Bobby with his new lawnmower. His mop of hair was held back from his handsome, chiseled face by that ragged strip of torn cloth. He was shirtless, and his perfect chest glistened under the kiss of the sun. He was wearing shorts that looked like they once were pants, the bulk of the legs ripped off.

My nipples hardened when I remembered the lust-riddled expression on his face, the previous day. When he bent forward and tugged on the pull cord to start the mower, my cunt roared to fiery life, pouring out liquid arousal and heating up as hot as a furnace.

“Fuck being demure,” I said to the mirror.

In the back of my summer wear drawer, I groped for my scandalous bikini. It was a shiny, white stretchy material and was unlined. The top was sexy and suggestive, showing off way more of my breasts than is appropriate in public. The bottoms were even worse. One cannot let their pubic hair grow out if they want to wear it. Since mine was trimmed, exactly how Mike likes it, my pubes wouldn’t stick out the sides. The back, however, while not a thong, showed off much more of my butt than would be polite.

So long as it was dry, everything would be fine. If it got so much as a single drop of water on it, though, it became nearly transparent. I only wore it once, on vacation in the tropics, to please my husband. As soon as it got wet, I was more than nude to roving eyes. I was so mortified, despite Mike’s lusty appreciation, that I covered myself in my towel and ran into our hotel room, shamed. The seductively skimpy bikini was cloistered away in the deep bowels of my dresser, never worn again.

I threw the scandalously slutty bathing suit onto my bed and applied my makeup a bit more prominently, adding more color to highlight my bleached-blond hair and smooth skin. Then I pulled the thin, stretchy bikini over my already-heated skin. It was far too whorish to wear in public, but it’s my house, and I could wear it at home if I felt like it. Besides, spending the rest of the morning soaking in the hot tub sounded like a great idea, even if Bobby was out back mowing.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments