Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"with Mike, her husband away, fishing, Mary Anne is trying to clean the house to prepare for the evening's cam show. However, Bobby Crenshaw's band, Dangerous Cougar, is practicing across the street. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Taking advantage of her newfound, sexual freedom, Mary Anne lures the four rockers into her lair, to "help" her with "something"."

Other than my husband’s dried cum all over my ass, I was only wearing a thin, cream-colored dress. The soft, late-spring breeze wafted through my open windows as I cleaned, bringing the music from across the street along with it. Bobby Crenshaw’s band, Dangerous Cougar, was practicing in his garage. Now and then, I’d find an excuse to clean or dust the big, bay windows, just to drool over the sexy, young musicians. Every one of them had a sort of bad-boy vibe. It thrust my horny arousal into overdrive.

Bobby was wearing an old, black tank top that showed off his muscular physique. His bandmates were, likewise, dressed down, but they all had that edgy sexuality to them. I watched them, my fingers flying under my dress, seeking out my engorged clit.

Ben and Mike were on another fishing excursion, having left early that morning. Up before the sun, I had a hearty breakfast ready for him, and I served my loving husband his favorites, then bent over the window sill, begging him to take me from behind. As Ben pulled up, the sun just barely casting its glow over the horizon, I waved to him, my tits bouncing with each of Mike’s thrusts, and my husband shot his thick spunk all over my ass before running out the door.

"I'll wear your cum on my body all day, tiger. Have fun, and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do."

That was hours ago, and I busied myself with cleaning and organizing. The big cam show was later that night, and the Princess Conclave was eager to wreck my house with their dirty antics. Pre-sales were through the roof. This combined show had sold well over a thousand admissions. I didn’t know if I could direct and produce such a hectic, busy show, but at that moment, it was the furthest thing from my mind.

My cunt and forebrain were occupied with fantasies of getting gang-fucked by the quartet of rockers across the street. That lanky, blond bass player with straight hair down to his waist could really move his fingers up and down his instrument. I wanted him to play my flesh that way. The drummer was all forceful emotion, his shaggy, black mane bobbing back and forth with each attack on his drum skins. I wanted Bobby’s cock to be fucking my wanton face while he bobbed his head back and forth between my legs.

Watching Bobby, even from across the street, as he thrust his hips into his chord progressions, feeling his music, made me desperately need to feel his hips banging against mine. And the singer, with the way he passionately wailed, churned my lust up to a froth, fantasizing about his primal screams reverberating in my ears as he shot his jizz all over my hard, throbbing nipples.

I’d taken a triple dose of edibles just about an hour before. There were two reasons they called me Mary Jane in college. The first was my love of the tingling, buzzing sensation weed gives me, and the second was exactly why I’d munched down the candies. Although they were all about a decade younger than me—and I’m still young enough that their being in their early twenties seemed like a big age gap—I was determined to follow my horny impulse through to the end. 

Not knowing if they’d help me with what I wanted to do, I grabbed the video camera and placed it on top of the coffee table in my living room. Then, I steeled my nerves and pinched my nipples until they stuck out so far that the boys would be able to see them poking out from across the street. Then, I flung the front door open and stomped across the street. This made my boobs bounce with every step. They had begun playing, again, and I could hear the lyrics more clearly as I approached.

Her smile,
It will turn a man to stone.
Those hips,
Will make you leave your home.

She’s a cougar on the prowl,
Got her sights on you.
What can you do?

She’ll drain you,
insane you,
And leave you cryin’ for more…

Blond with a bullet,
Right to the heart.
Blond with a bullet,
She’ll tear you apart…

The singer stopped his excellent caterwauling and pointed at me. They all stopped playing and stared. I put some extra spring into my stomping, ensuring that my braless boobs bounced and swayed. With each step, the thin material caressed my swollen nipples, which sent tingles down my torso, right into my needy clit.

“We’re sorry, Missus Mary Anne,” Bobby began, apologizing to my tits. "We'll turn it down, I promise."

Four young men were lustily staring at my breasts. I took a deep breath, partially to say what I was nervous about asking and partially to jut them out further. The way the drummer’s head was slowly nodding up and down as his eyes took my curves in made my pussy gush liquid fire.

“That’s not why I’m here, Bobby.” I let that sink in for a second. "Can you and your friends give me a hand at my place? There’s something that needs doing, and I think the four of you together can handle it."

“Anything for you, Missus Mary Anne.”

Seconds later, I was walking back to my domicile with four musicians in tow. I was so nervous that my heart was about to beat through my chest.

It’s now or never, I thought to myself.

Introductions were made during the short walk. The drummer was named Steve, Steve-sticks. His younger brother, Mark, was the bassist, and the muscular singer who looked to be incredibly well hung by the swell in his tight jeans was named Theodore, but everybody calls him Tee-O because he had a speech impediment in his childhood and couldn’t say his name, properly.

“So now I sing,” Tee-O informed my wiggling behind.

My door was still hanging wide open. “Come on in, boys. I have some weed in the water pipe, there, if you boys imbibe.” They did.

“What do you need to be done?” Bobby asked me after he took a big toke. “That’s some good shit you have. Where’d you get it?”

“The dispensary on Willamette Street. It’s called Goddess' Orgy; it makes you super-horny.” 

"That's like regular horny, but with a cape, right?"

I didn’t answer his first question. Instead, I placed myself between them and the coffee table and turned my back. On the verge of chickening out, I took a deep breath and opened the front of my dress. I slowly opened it, exposing my nude tits and glistening, dripping cunt. Then, I turned and faced them.

They’d been goofing off a bit, talking among themselves, but their chatter stopped when I turned. Other than a few puffs of smoke and the sounds of a couple of weed exhalations, the room was a static picture.

I thrust one hand between my legs, parted them, and rubbed my aching pussy. “I need you four boys to gang-fuck me and record it with the video camera.” I stepped aside and pointed to the camera.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

“Is this a joke?” Mark asked me, dismayed.

That didn’t even warrant a response. I tossed the camera to Steve, then threw my back over the coffee table, bent my legs at the knees, and fingered my volcanic sex. “Videotape me getting gang-banged by all of you. I need you to cover me with your cum.”

To show the rockers that I meant business, I crammed two of my fingers deep into my steaming cunt and thrust them in and out while I thrust my hips toward them, my other hand squeezing my tits.

"Aren't I a cougar, as young as you boys are? I can be your mascot, a dangerous cougar.” My hand left my pussy, my juices pouring out, and I raised it to my mouth, sucking my nectar off of my fingers. “I taste so good. Come lick my hot pussy, please.”

“And you want us to video this?” the singer asked me.

“Ummm, yes,” I moaned. "I'm going to send it to my husband. He’s away, and I want to give him something to jack off to.”

“Um, I don't know,” one of them said. I couldn’t tell which one because Bobby had pulled off his tattered jeans and shoved his cock into my face.

“Fuck it!” Tee-O laughed, fumbling with the camera for a second. "And…ACTION!"

“You,” I pointed to Steve, the drummer. “The way your head bobs when you drum, I want you to do that to my clit. Suck it in and don’t be gentle.”

I looked at Mark. “I hope you two are close friends because I want you inside me. Fuck your slut cougar hard and brutally.”

Then I looked at the camera. Steve had it pointed at me. “Is this what you wanted, Mike? Does it make you all hard to see your wife getting gang-fucked?”

I felt a cock slam into my saturated hole. Mark’s grunts accompanied his thrusting.

“Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you hate me. Fuck this whore.” 

Steve’s head lowered to my crotch, careful not to make contact with the hard cock plunging in and out of my dripping slit. I screamed in bliss as soon as his tongue lashed at my clit.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum, already! Steve! Steve! Oh… fuck… cumming. Jack off on me while you shoot me.”

“Yeah,” Bobby laughed. “Shoot her while shooting on her.” The guys high-fived each other.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me. Bang my cunt like do you your bass.”

“Your pussy is so tight, Missus Mary. I’m going to cum, already.”

"Call me your fucking whore, and it’s my cunt. Shoot it on my face while Bobby fucks my mouth. Slam that cock down my throat, Bobby! Fuck my slutty face."

"No offense, Steve-O, but I don’t want your cum anywhere near me. Can I take your cunt, Mary Anne?"

“Don’t ask, Bobby, just fucking take it. You own me; all of you own me. I’m your slut, your fuck toy, just fucking fuck me.”

Finally, the singer disrobed. I was screaming and moaning in lusty, horny bliss. After my first orgasm, they kept my arousal so high that the taboo naughtiness of being taken by the whole band had me in a constant orgasmic state. Tee’s shaft was as thick as my wrist. 

“Bobby, call me a slut and cum on my tits. Then I want Tee-O’s monster in my cunt. Come for your groupie whore. I’m your slut. Do you like this, Mike? Your wife is such a whore that she needs four men to satisfy her. Fuck me! Harder! Fucking fuck my whorish cunt.”

I couldn’t speak for a moment because Steve’s cock was almost close enough for me to engulf. Momentarily, I let go of the throbbing member in my hand and grabbed Steve’s cock, drawing it into my mouth.

“Fucking cumming again. Jizz on me while I fucking cum. Please, please, please! I need you cum. Coat me with your manly spunk.”

One by one, they took turns, alternating between my horny cunt, my eager mouth, and my hands. All the while, I was dirty talking, ordering them to pleasure me, and talking to my husband. I lost count of how many times I came, but it was a lot. The low-battery light was blinking on the video camera before I’d drained them all. Being young, they had good recovery times, and there were enough cocks to keep me occupied while those that orgasmed quickly could get it up, again.

"See? I spoke into the camera.” I was a sexy mess. My hair was matted, and my makeup was smeared, everywhere. “Now, I’m covered in five guys' cum. Love you, tiger!”

“And cut,” Steve said.

Then an idea hit me. “Do you want to make some money?”

“We don’t do that,” Mark replied. ”Sex and groupies are one thing, but we’re not whores.”

“No,” I laughed. “I direct and promote some cam-girls, including Allison,” I said that last part to entice Bobby. I recalled the way he couldn’t tear his eyes away from her perfectly-formed tits.

"Yeah, so? That’s cool."

"How'd you boys like to set up in the dining room and play during our big cam show? You might even get laid again."

“Band discussion,” Tee-O wailed, his voice rising high like he was singing. 

They huddled for a moment, and I got a wonderful view of young, manly asses. They broke up their powwow.

“We’ll do it for free, Missus Mary Anne,” Steve answered.

“See you around eight or so. Plan on being here for more than a few hours.“

For some reason, I was still horny. However, that would have to wait. With the addition of Dangerous Cougar to the show, I had to rush to set everything up to accommodate it. Then I had to double-check the video footage. It wasn’t the best-shot clip I’ve ever seen, but I wasn’t trying to win any awards. I digitized it on my computer and then called up my husband’s secretary.

“Hiya, Stacy,” I said as soon as she answered. “How’s the hotel?”

"Oh, it’s great. Thank you so much. And," she added, "thank you for not killing me for fooling around with Mike. I can’t believe how open-minded you are about it."

“You’ll know why I am, soon. You have your laptop with you as we discussed?”

"Sure do."

"I'm emailing you the dirty video I mentioned. Play it for my husband, then fuck and suck him until he passes out.”

“I got a new laptop, thanks to the raise you made him give me!”

“You owe me.”

"Anything you want. I’m serious."

“Well, I’m sort of into women as well.”

"Mikey has a birthday coming up. We should do a threesome!”

Now I knew why my husband couldn’t resist her advances. Stacy was simply just a slutty nympho. “That will be a partial payment. Have fun.”

“Do you guys really tell each other everything, now?”

“Yep. If he hides anything from me or lies to me again, it’s divorce court.”

“Talk to you Tuesday at lunch.”

I may be a traditional wife, but that doesn’t mean that my sex life has to be mundane or boring. Besides, I was simply pleasing my husband; that’s what a good wife does.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments