Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Julie and Jay enjoy a good afternoon fuck session. But as Jay takes his girl into a state of multi orgasmic bliss, two men across town begin to plan her assassination. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Julie’s past gambling debts are about to catch up to her in the worst possible way."

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum again!”

Julie closed her eyes and surrendered to the bliss of a wonderful gut-wrenching orgasm as another wave of vaginal contractions spasmed around Jay's throbbing cock for the seventh time in just thirty minutes.  As Julie’s orgasm rocked her body, Jay slowed his thrusting just a bit in an attempt to control his pleasure as he too was rapidly building towards an orgasm.

Julie was on her knees on the edge of Jay‘s king-size bed taking it from behind, her eyes were gently closed.  Her shiny glossed lips were slightly open as the pleasure spread throughout her whole body, starting at her G-Spot and moving out in waves to her entire body.  Even her fingertips were gently buzzing with orgasmic sensation.  Her clit was throbbing.

Any man would be so lucky to have the pleasure of making Julie Koop cum. With her sexy bedroom voice and a tight little pussy that would explode like a water balloon around his hard dick, Jay lived for these evening fuck sessions with his girl.

He liked to call them sessions because that’s exactly what they were, Julie could be almost insatiable at times, and would often go into waves of orgasms that could go on forever.  Jay had never seen her have less than ten orgasms in a single session.

When the passion was high the sex could sometimes be slow and gentle with a graceful build to each of Julie’s full-bodied orgasms.  Those orgasms were typically about two minutes long, and Julie would always close her beautiful blue eyes when she was having them.

Then there were the nights when Julie would hold a vibrator on her clit while Jay would slowly and gently fuck her pussy as the orgasms would hit Julie one after another, after another, after another, with barely a minute in between each.  On those nights, Jay sometimes wondered if her orgasms would ever stop and how on earth any woman could even survive such an explosion of orgasms.

Sometimes all Jay could do to hold off his orgasm was slide his cock into Julie’s pussy and hold it there while her vibrator did all the work on her clit.  He loved feeling Julie’s vaginal canal spasming and clamping around his dick each time she came, and he had no problem being a human dildo for Julie's pleasure.

On this particular night, Julie had been moaning and cumming for about an hour when she finally gave Jay the nod to relax into his orgasm; and for Jay, this was a rush like no other.  Jay rather enjoyed holding off his orgasm as long as possible, but even he had his limits, and after about an hour the urge to cum was almost unbearable. Julie had a sixth sense for when Jay had taken all he could take and was just jonesing to unload his balls all over her stomach and her tits.  She loved permitting Jay to finally surrender to his own pleasure.

Jay pulled his throbbing dick out of Julie and she rolled over on her back because tonight she was in the mood for seeing Jay’s face as he stroked his dick and exploded all over her. She loved looking at him orgasm as he ferociously stroked his cock in an attempt to bring himself over the edge.

As Julie lay on her back, she squeezed her tits together letting Jay know exactly where she wanted his cum to land.  He straddled her as she playfully tickled his tight balls while he stroked his cock and got closer and closer to orgasm.

“You’ve been listening to me moan for the last hour, your turn,” she said.

She watched Jay above her, getting ready to unload a torrent of jizz onto her massive tits as he stroked his dick with more speed and intensity to take him over the edge just as Julie wanted.

Jay had been holding his orgasm off for so long that his dick had gone slightly numb, and it took him a little longer to get to orgasm than usual.

“That’s it, baby,” she said encouragingly, “I want you to cum for me!!”

“Fuck, there it is!!” Jay exclaimed, as his cock started twitching and spasming in his hand and a long white rope of cum shot out and splashed down all over Julie’s chest.

Julie smiled with satisfaction as the pleasant warmth of Jay’s cum found its way down onto her tits.  Sometimes, if she was lucky, a few drops would come down on her cheek, and maybe even her lips. She loved lying there and counting each little pinpoint of warmth that signified another drop of Jay's cum had found her skin.

As Jay’s orgasm began to subside, he gave the head of his cock a couple of last squeezes to bleed every last drop of cum out of his dick that he could.  Jay and Julie were both breathing heavily and once his orgasm was completely done, he fell on his back, laying next to Julie.  They both lay next to each other, basking in the afterglow of a good fuck and staring at the ceiling as they both waited for their breath rate to return to normal.  Julie was gently holding Jay’s cock in her hand as it rapidly began softening.

Julie ran her hands down Jay’s washboard abs, loving the tanned, ripped-up stud that was lying beside her.  Jay's body fat was just six percent.

“Mmmmm, I’ll never get tired of this body,” she said.

A sweet, loving smile came over Jay’s face.

Jay turned to Julie, the hot load of cum he had just shot all over her boobs was starting to thin out and turn watery.  She grabbed her massive tits and squeezed them together enjoying the wet sensation of Jay’s orgasm still covering her chest.  She loved feeling his jizz gently running down towards her stomach, and over the sides of her boobs onto the bed in the moments following a good fuck.

“I’ve been training hard for an upcoming bodybuilding contest, but at the end of the day baby, you’re my main motivation.  You’re the reason I pound the weights so hard, and when I’m in that weight room going at it, giving it my all, I think about getting naked in front of you.”

Julie listened intently, she was still gently playing with his limp dick.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

“And on those nights when I’m craving junk food, I don’t do it. I’ll hit up a chicken ceasar instead because I want you to have this dream body. That’s how much I’m into you, Jules.  I kill myself in the gym every day for you.”

Julie just smiled.  She was so blissed out from the seven orgasms she’d just had she wasn’t able to walk. She had a look on her face as if she had just peaked into heaven, and then come back to earth.  She always looked like that after sex.

“I fucking love your body, these abs and biceps are to die for,” she said as she began gently stroking Jay's eighteen-inch arms.

As Julie lay next to Jay her mind started to wander.  Suddenly she was craving sex with her other boyfriend Brad.  They hadn’t seen each other for more than a week, and she was starting to want his cock badly as well.  She glanced over at the alarm clock on the side table and noticed it was early afternoon.  Just thinking about having sex with Brad was making her clit start to tingle again.

While she loved Jay and Brad equally, her passion and her feelings could swing back and forth like a pendulum.  She had a stronger connection with Brad and her feelings for Jay were more physical; Jay had the better body for sure.  But with Brad, Julie had a special connection that wasn’t so much there with Jay.  She shared a deeper connection with Brad while Jay fit the typical pretty boy role, ripped and muscular but kind of dumb.  And as of late her desire to be with Brad was very real.   

Julie turned to Jay and kissed him.

“God do I love this body baby,” she said.

Jay sensed that something was preoccupying Julie.

“What’s on your mind?” he asked.

“Oh, nothing,” she responded and kissed him to put his mind at ease.

“You’re on my mind actually and how fucking hot you are!” Jay laughed.

“I love lying here with you like this, after sex.  I love the way your eyes turn a different colour after you’ve moaned and screamed your way through a good bunch of orgasms,” he said.

“Go on…” Julie said playfully.

“They do… more of a crystal blue”

Julie was wearing her lash extensions, and she fluttered her eyes a few times in a playful fashion as if she was bashful from the compliments.  The sun was shining in through the window and shining off the lip gloss on Julie's lips.

She was still alternating between gently stroking Jay's abs and resting her hand on his now limp dick.  His balls were starting to relax and drop down a little, and she loved noticing the small subtle changes in Jay's cock post-orgasm.

“Do you want to know something about your eyes?” he asked.

“Sure.”

“I remember the first time I saw them.  It was at that dumpy little nightclub, Sugarland.  Do you remember?”

Julie nodded.

“I loved that place.”

“I’ll never forget the first time I saw you Jules, the place was packed that night and all of a sudden you were coming toward me in the crowd and we locked eyes from like, twenty feet away.  Your eyes were so big and blue that even from that distance I could see the lines in your iris, I’m not kidding.  You owned the room that night babe, and you made it look easy.  And God, those boots.  I mean who wears thigh-high boots like that?  And with a spandex mini-skirt as well!!”

Julie thought back to that night and remembered the outfit she had been wearing that evening.

“That skirt was insane, it was so tight.  Stupid tight. That’s the tightest skirt I’ve ever worn,” she said.

“It’s the tightest I’ve ever seen,” Jay responded, “god, your ass and thighs in that thing were unreal.”

She turned to Jay and quickly kissed him.

“Okay babe, I’ve got to go.  I’m going to attempt to walk”

Jay watched Julie cross the bedroom and make her way toward the bathroom as he followed.

The shower room in Jay's condominium was a big walk-in with a waterfall faucet on the ceiling that quickly filled the room with steam and gushed down over their naked bodies.  Julie couldn’t resist soaping up her hands and running them over Jay's gorgeous body, she revelled in the tight muscular lines and the perfectly square shape of his chiselled pecs as the hot water rained down on top of them.

“Mmmmmmm” she quietly moaned to herself enjoying the rock-hard muscle under her hands.

Jay watched the water wash the remains of his cum from Julie’s breasts.  She turned around so Jay could soap up her boobs from behind.  As he did he brought his mouth down on Julie’s neck and gave her a playful bite as he cupped her breasts in his hands.  She tilted her head back a little and let it rest against his shoulder.   Her long dark hair was fully soaked and sticking to her back, her blue eyes radiant and crystal.

“Is there anything better than this?  Having a hot shower with your lover after a good fuck?” he asked.

Julie didn’t need to answer.

The glass on the shower stall was completely steamed up and from the outside, all one would see was the silhouette of a man and a woman inside, the shape of Jay's muscular arms around Julie’s exaggerated female curves casting two shadows against the heavily steamed glass. Inside, Jay and Julie were lost in a dreamy haze of steam and soap suds.

But across town, two men were busy planning their hit on Julie Koop…

Published 
Written by Jade_Pillow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors