Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Of Mrs C - Part 4

"A weekend by the sea goes to plan…"

69
10 Comments 10
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I woke. And groaned inwardly. What - other than one too many glasses of white wine - had made me confide in Arabella. As my husband showered and dressed, I lay there with my mind racing. My phone pinged with an incoming WhatsApp. Arabella. With trembling fingers, I unlocked the phone and opened the message.

“Hi, Ems. Thanks for last night. Such fun. Please don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Honestly. But a delicious thought occurred. Call me. A x”

Once my husband had left for work, and with coffee to hand, I called Arabella. She answered immediately and reassured me again that her lips were sealed. Breathing a huge sigh of relief, I asked about her delicious idea.

She paused, and then, in a rush, blurted out, “Listen, Ems. I’ve never been with a - well - black man. But God, I have fantasised so many times about being taken by a group of them. This might be a crazy idea, but you know we have that place on the coast? Well, how do you fancy a weekend away there; just the two of us? And, perhaps,” she hesitated, before asking in a high voice, “you could invite Mikey and a few of his friends?”

Slightly taken aback, I held the phone in silence. As I processed her idea, Arabella cleared her throat, “Say something, Em.”

“Arabella Jones, you are a very naughty girl” I giggled, “let’s do diaries.”

The Jones’s place on the coast is in fact an elegant and spacious open-plan villa perched on a cliff overlooking a small bay, with a sea-facing terrace and swimming pool. Arabella and I drove down on Friday night, stopping at a supermarket en route to stock up.

Saturday dawned bright, with clear blue skies.  We swam before breakfast, then showered and got ready for the arrival of Mikey and his friends. Arabella, with her long blond hair and golden tan, put on an azure blue halter triangle bra, which barely covered her 34dd breasts and revealed a considerable amount of underboob and a matching tie-side bikini bottom.

With my dark hair, more slender build, and smaller but firm, round, boobs, I dressed in a red and black, two piece, bandage backless thong bikini.

“Well, that should leave little doubt in their minds,” Arabella noted approvingly, as we met in the hallway. Messaging Mikey to tell him they should let themselves in, we grabbed a bottle of rose and went out to sunbathe on the terrace.

A few hours later, the four boys appeared on the terrace, having let themselves in through the garden gate. “Oh, my…” Arabella whispered in admiration. Smiling, Mikey introduced his friends as Trent, Leon, and Sammy. All four were good-looking, toned, and over six foot; full of the evident self-confidence of young men in their prime. All four were obviously mentally undressing the two of us, as we lay on the sun beds looking up at them through our sunglasses; our tanned bodies glistening with suntan lotion, and our pert bums and long legs exposed to their hungry gazes.

Rising elegantly, Arabella kissed each of them on the cheek; their eyes devouring her barely concealed and impressively large breasts. She then led the way into the kitchen to collect lunch and drinks, which we ate in the sun on the terrace. Conversation flowed with the wine and beer. There was laughter and a palpable undercurrent of sexual anticipation.

After a while, Mikey got up and went in to put some music on; the expensive sound system carried the sound out with amazing clarity to the six of us gathered around the pool. With a smile, Arabella grabbed my hand and, moving clear of the sun beds, began to dance with me.   With the attention of the four men evidently on us, we began to sway seductively to the music, fingers gently running over each other’s bodies.

“Do you think this will get it started,” Arabella asked in a voice trembling with anticipation.

“Well, this might,” I smiled, placing my arms gently on her bare shoulders and pulling her into a long, deep, kiss. After a brief moment of initial surprise, Arabella responded; her tongue snaking around mine, and her hands caressed my tight little bum, whilst we continued to move in time with the music.

Soon, we became aware of the presence of the men, who had closed around us whilst we made out with each other. Rough hands roamed over our bodies. As the straps on my bandage bikini were undone and my two-piece outfit removed, Arabella’s heavy boobs were released from the tiny triangular halter top, and the side ties undone on her bikini bottoms; her bikini falling next to mine on the terrace’s stone floor.

Completely naked now, we were pulled apart from our kiss; four pairs of black hands now kneading our boobs, fondling our bums, and forcing their way between our legs.

Whilst Sammy teased my sensitive nipples with his pink tongue and slid a finger into the crack of my arse, Mikey kissed my neck. At the same time, my lover ran a hand between my legs, until he located my clit, which he began to circle insistently. Moaning and feeling myself moisten at Mikey’s touch, I watched Trent tweaking Arabella’s hardening nipples, whilst Leon slipped a finger into her shaven pussy.

“Oh God, Em,” she gasped, as Leon inserted a second finger into her pussy and began to frig her vigorously.

“Do you like it rough, bitch,” Trent questioned, placing a hand around her throat; his other harshly pinching and pulling her now rock hard teats. In response, Arabella nodded, choking slightly as Trent tightened his grip; her eyes wide with lustful excitement.

As I watched Arabella being manhandled, and Sammy strolled across to join Trent and Leon, Mikey leant forward and, whilst continuing to toy with my clit, whispered, “The boys are going to fuck your friend senseless. You can suck them off, but they don’t get to fuck you. Only I get to do that.”

Moaning at his touch, I leant back against Mikey’s young body and reached behind for his length; “all I want is your beautiful black cock. You can use me in any way you want with it,” I whispered in submissive agreement.

Sammy had forced Arabella down onto her knees. Lining up in front of her, he, Leon, and Trent began to remove their clothes. By the time they were down to their underwear, Mikey had pushed me down next to her. The two of us knelt, looking up at them as they pulled down their pants to reveal four enormous members.

“Oh…my…fucking…God,” Arabella muttered in awe, a mass of black meat rapidly hardening in front of her pretty English rose face.

Reaching forward, Sammy grabbed Arabella by her long blond hair and pulled her forwards. Then, holding the base of his member, he slapped her face with it several times, before rubbing it over her mouth. Keeping eye contact with him, Arabella parted her lips and dropped forward onto the bulbous head.

Smiling up at Leon, I traced a slender finger along the underside of his thick length and circled it around the glans, causing him to inhale and the muscles in his pelvis to tense. Pushing Leon’s rod back against his stomach, I leant forward and ran the tip of my tongue over his anus and then around his ballsack. Wrapping a tiny white hand around his enormous black member, I began to slowly wank him, whilst taking each of his balls in my mouth in turn and sucking them gently.

To my right, Mikey and Trent had positioned themselves on either side of Arabella, lifting her hands and folding her long elegant fingers around their huge cocks, which she immediately began to stroke. The air was filled with gagging sounds, as Sammy rocked his hips and repeatedly filled her throat. Struggling to cope, Arabella spluttered and gasped, slobber and pre-cum running from the corners of her mouth. Sammy had her long blond hair in his hands; and each time she pulled away for breath, he tugged her harshly back down on his black hardness.

Releasing his balls from my mouth, and tightening my grip on his shaft as I wanked him, I turned my tongue’s attention to Leon’s cock; flicking around the underside and over the glans. “Fucking white slut,” he groaned, his breathing coming faster now. Eyes alight with mischief, and enjoying the control over him, I stroked him firmly, whilst continuing to play my tongue over the sensitive head of his now twitching cock.

“Stop, or you’ll make me cum,” he gulped, trying to pull away. With a firm hand on the back of his thigh, I squeezed his length and tugged it rhythmically with the other hand, my tongue all the while drifting around his glans. Suddenly, with an animal cry, he lost control and his cock twitched uncontrollably, releasing ropes of cum onto my face and into my hair.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

I removed my fingers from his cock and sucked them clean, looking up at him with an impish smile. “You bitch,” he growled, looking embarrassed,  “your slut friend will pay for that.”

Turning to take the next cock, I saw Mikey and Trent moving two of the sun loungers, scrapping them across the stone floor and positioning them with ends facing. Mikey motioned for me to position myself on the lounger nearest to the house; “on all fours,” he instructed, with a grin.

Meanwhile, Sammy had pulled his cock from Arabella’s throat, and Trent was now leading her across to join me. They pushed her down onto the other lounger, where she lay gasping for breath. Our faces were inches apart, mine glazed with Leon’s cum and hers a mess of slobber, pre-cum, and mascara, we leant in and kissed each other, juices mingling with our tongues.

Mid-kiss, I felt her body being shifted forcefully. Opening my eyes, I saw Arabella had been pushed up onto her knees, with her bum presented to Trent, who was positioned behind her.

“Fuuucckkk,” Arabella screamed, her pupils dilated in shock, as Trent entered her in one smooth motion, burying his long thick cock to the hilt inside her tight pussy.

“Shut up and take it, bitch,” Trent growled, wrapping her long blond hair around his left hand and tugging her head back sharply. Quickly into his stride, he was literally pounding my friend with deep and vigorous thrusts that shook her entire body.

Head forced back, mouth open, eyes wide, and her body rippling with the force of Trent’s lunges, Arabella was emitting an almost continuous mewing noise. Her face, inches from mine, revealed just how much she was relishing this rough treatment.

All this time, Mikey had been behind me with two fingers inserted in my now soaking quim, which he had been gently working whilst watching his friend plough Arabella. Aroused to the point of intense frustration, I turned my head to look at him pleadingly, “please; I need you inside me,” I whined.

Grinning, Mikey removed his fingers and replaced them with the engorged head of his huge manhood. Pushing gently home, he leant forward and, as I cried out at his entry, reminded me, “I own you.”

“I’m yours, Mikey,” I moaned, as he began to fuck me with a series of slow, deep, almost languid strokes; in no time, he had brought me to the edge of my first climax.

The contrast with the treatment being meted out to my friend was stark. Her pulsating body glistened with perspiration, her pendulous breasts swinging in time with Trent’s frenetic drives, Arabella let out a series of almost hysterical yelps as waves of orgasm rolled over her.

“I’m gonna cum inside you, slut,” Trent warned, unable to hold back; gripping her hips as he lost control, he came deep into her pussy. Spent, he pulled out, to be replaced almost immediately by Sammy, whose entry caused another series of expletives to tumble from Arabella’s normally refined mouth.

Giving her no respite, Sammy continued where Trent had left off, wrapping his hand around a rein of her blond hair, and rodeoing this mother of two with such ferocity that I thought she was going to pass out. As I watched, with Mikey’s rhythmic fucking bringing me to another blissful climax, Sammy insert two, and then three, fingers from his other hand into Arabella’s anus, and worked them in and out in time with the gyration of his hips.

This proved too much for Arabella, who wailed, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking, fucking, God,” as she came heavily on Sammy’s cock. Almost obliviously, he continued to take her with a relentless pattern of hammer blows into her now distended pussy; until, at last, he groaned and emptied another load into my friend.

With Mikey still taking me slowly and deeply, I watched Leon replace Sammy as the latest of the train of men to line up behind Arabella. Her eyes widened as he pulled the cheeks of her bum apart, and positioned the tip of his enormous dick against her sphincter, which Sammy had warmed up for him.

“Wait…no…I’ve never been...I…” Arabella stammered, eyes wide with shock and fear, “SHITTT,” she screamed, as Leon plunged himself into her arse.

“I told you that your slut friend would pay,” Leon sneered at me, grabbing her hips and riding her hard. Trent and Sammy were on either side of her, having massaged themselves back to hardness, and were now wanking themselves furiously, looking down at the white upper-class married lady lying face down on the lounger; her body glistening with perspiration, hair tangled and dishevelled, sweat dripping from a face streaked with mascara and pre-cum, as a young black man she had met earlier that day buried himself balls deep in her anus.

And despite the pain and shock of his entry, Mrs Arabella Jones was loving it, “Fill me with your big black cock, you fucking bastard,” she sobbed, almost beside herself as the black bull violated her anal virginity.

Spurred on by this scene playing out in front of us, Mikey had increased the pace of his deep thrusts in and out of me. Leaning forward again, he muttered, “Does this turn you on; do you want me to fuck your arse too?”

Mesmerised by the state of my friend inches away from me, it was all I could do to nod in agreement.

“Beg,” he commanded.

“I said you could do what you wanted to me,” I urged him.

“Beg, slut,” he insisted.

“I need your big fat dick in my tight little bum; please, take me, use me, do what you want to me, Mikey,” I pleaded.

With a slight plop, he pulled out and re-positioned himself. With both hands holding my cheeks apart, he eased the very tip of his throbbing member into my arse.

“Oh shit,” I gasped softly, wincing.

“This is going to hurt,” he said; half amused, half concerned.

“I said, use me, do what you want to me,” I goaded, pushing my bum back into his throbbing member.

“You asked for it,” he confirmed, pushing the head through my sphincter. I screamed and bucked, looking into Arabella’s eyes, as she came repeatedly whilst having her arse ploughed by a black man the same age as our sons.

“All of it; bury your cock in my tight little arse,” I screamed, holding the gaze of the woman I had always believed to be a demure and perfect wife, and who was sobbing with exhaustion as Trent continued to fuck her unrelentingly.

With a dominant growl, Mikey pushed himself fully home and began to fuck me very very hard. Almost fainting, my arms gave up on me, and I collapsed on the lounger, my face buried in the cushion. Already close after a long, slow, fuck, Mikey quickly reached the point of no return and shot a full load of gooey white mess into my arse, before collapsing on top of me.

We lay there, with Mikey’s cock still inside me, watching Trent, with a shout of triumph, release his cum deep into Arabella’s anus.  Satisfied and grinning, Trent eased himself out and away, only for Sammy and Leon to casually flip her over on the sun lounger.

Standing over the panting and still shaking Arabella, they continued to tug themselves vigorously. Looking up at the pair of them, she pouted; and, cupping them, pushed her huge boobs together, “cum for me, boys; dump your loads on my big tits,” she urged in a croaky, hoarse voice.

“Faster,” she urged, still panting from the exertion, “wank those gorgeous black cocks for me; I want your mess on my milky white tits.”

Sammy came first, landing his semen on her breasts as she held them for him.  Leon followed a moment or two later, directing spurts of cum onto her upturned face, catching her by surprise.

After everyone had caught their breath, Mikey looked at the pair of us, “We’re going for a swim. You can make dinner. But you don’t get to wash; you are going to spend the evening naked and with our cum still all over you.”

Arabella took me by the hand and led the way gingerly into the kitchen, cum on our faces and running down our thighs, “we’re not expected back until tomorrow night,” she sighed happily, looking back at the four young men with anticipation.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments