Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Of Mrs C - Part 3

"Mrs C fulfils a fantasy…"

131
12 Comments 12
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mikey’s visits to the house continued; and with them, the bouts of rough sex. In the back of my mind was his remark about bringing some friends around.

It took me some time, but eventually, I explained to Mikey that being fucked by a group of men was a fantasy I had explored in my mind during the long lonely periods of my marriage.

Before I had time to think again, Mikey had made a plan with an unwitting Jeremy to invite Jed and Tony, two of his rugby friends, for a BBQ and an afternoon in the pool. It was a shame that Jeremy would have to leave mid-afternoon for his summer job, but as Mikey explained to my son, that couldn’t be helped…

The day of the BBQ was sunny and bright. I dressed in a floating summer dress, which was low cut and short enough to show off my shapely legs. I drew admiring glances from Jed and Tony, as they drank beer and chatted with Mikey and Jeremy. After lunch, the boys swam whilst I lay on the sun lounger, reading and sipping some chilled white wine.

Eventually, and reluctantly, Jeremy went to change and go to work. Having seen him off, I returned to the kitchen, to be confronted by Mikey, Jed and Tony, naked and grinning at me, making no effort to hide their impressive erections. My pulse raced with the understanding I was about to realise my fantasy.

“So, it’s true what they say about rugby players: fit, hard and…very big,” I murmured, whilst sliding the dress from my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

Their eyes widened and their hands moved to their erections, as I stood naked in front of them.

“And rugby is all about teamwork, Mrs C,” Jed winked, wanking himself slowly.

“I hope so, Jed; after all, that is why you are here.”

Eyes fixed on his cock, I walked across the room, and then dropped slowly to my knees in front of him.

Bum resting on heels, I gazed up at Jed and reached out to place my fingers lightly around his shaft, before tracing my tongue along the sensitive underside of his glans.

As Jed gasped at my touch, I ran the tip of my tongue over his twitching cock, whilst slowly stroking the long shaft with a hand adorned by my wedding ring.

Watching his eyes close, and his mouth open slightly in arousal, I slid Jed’s member between my lips and began to work it with my mouth.

Meanwhile, Tony and Mikey had moved to stand above me. Taking my free hand, Tony placed it onto his manhood. At the same time, Mikey peeled my fingers away from Jed’s shaft and wrapped them around his own, before pushing my head down on his friend’s length.

Both my hands busy working his friends’ cocks, I took Jed deep into my mouth, moaning with lust and effort as I eagerly sucked his dick.

Soon, I could tell from his laboured breathing that Jed was close, and began to bob up and down on his cock at increasing pace. My hands kept time with my mouth; both Tony and Mikey responded by grabbing my hair and pushing me down on their friend.

Recognising his mate was about to cum, Mikey pulled me sharply back by my hair. “On her face,” he directed, “dump your load on her face.” And with that, before I could prepare, Jed grunted and shot long ropes of sticky white cum all over me.

Without giving me time to get my breath back, Tony pulled my cum-splattered face towards him. His hands moving to the back of my head, he forced me down onto his engorged member. It was huge and filled my little mouth, causing me to gasp for breath as he pumped in and out of me.

Mikey positioned himself behind me, fondling my boobs, whilst he watched Tony use my mouth; his hands wrapped tightly in my long blond hair.

“Fuck her face, mate,” Mikey urged, “she loves sucking young cock, don’t you?”

Looking up with big eyes, I nodded agreement and pushed down to take his full length into my willing mouth, a hand moving down between my legs to play with myself at the same time.

This sent him over the edge. “Take it,” he shouted, holding me onto his cock and flooding my throat with his cum.

Shaking and spent, Tony released me; my breath coming in gasps as I swallowed and spluttered.

“Nice one, mate,” Mikey grinned at Tony. Then, lifting me from my knees, he led me by the hand across to the kitchen island. Jumping up onto it, he sat facing me.

“Spread your legs, bend over, and lean forward against the worktop,” he directed calmly.

My hands either side of him on the worktop, my legs wide and my bum pushed out, I looked at Mikey in anticipation.

“Ready to be fucked?” he murmured, considering my cum-soaked face.

I nodded meekly, sliding my legs slightly further apart.

“Tell me.”

“I need to be fucked,” I murmured, conscious of Jed positioning himself behind me, his hands on my arse.

“Passed around?”

“Yes,” I gasped, as Jed placed his hands on my hips and pushed his cock into my sopping pussy.

“Oh fuck, she’s tight,” Jed exclaimed, burying himself in me; “do you like that, slut,” he demanded, whilst I let out a series of loud moans.

“I love your friend’s hard cock inside me,” I wailed, looking Mikey in the eye.

In response, Mikey pulled me forward and down onto his thick black cock, the tip hitting the back of my throat as he forced himself home.

I gagged, but he held me there. Then, releasing me slightly, he began to face-fuck me in time with Jed’s thrusts into my pussy. I gagged repeatedly, my eyes watering and mascara running from them.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

“I’m gonna cum,” moaned Jed, gripping my hips and driving even harder into me.

“Me too,” Mikey growled, his breathing fast and shallow. With that, forcing my head down onto his crotch, he groaned and deposited a load of sticky white mess in my mouth. Almost simultaneously, Jed tensed and yelled in triumph; his cock twitching as it pulsed cum into my pussy.

Panting, my face a mess, and cum dribbling from my mouth and pussy, I felt Jed pull out and move aside.

He was replaced immediately by Tony, who positioned his cock between my legs and then pushed himself straight into me, causing me to moan loudly.

Reaching forward to grab at my boobs, he began to take me, asking in a hard voice, “do you like this council house lad fucking your posh married cunt?”

“Oh fuck; yes, yes, yes,” I screamed under a barrage of hard, deep thrusts.

“What would the stuck-up bitches at the tennis club think if they could see you now, Mrs C,” Tony laughed, grabbing my hands and yanking my arms back hard, so that I was pulled up from the worktop and impaled deeper onto his length.

“I don’t care,” I cried, “just use me like one of your chav slags.”

“You dirty, dirty slut,” Mikey murmured, his cock rock hard and glistening, watching his friend fucking me relentlessly.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop; I am going to cum,” I screamed at Tony, who continued to pound me whilst I came repeatedly on his cock.

Like Jed before him, I felt Tony pull out from me, leaving his cum dribbling from my pussy, and my whole body almost numb from the pounding it had received.

“More?” Mikey asked, looking at me panting and glistening with sweat and cum.

“Please. I want more; I want your thick black cock inside me,” I begged, bracing myself against the counter.

Positioning himself behind me, I felt Mikey slip his manhood between my thighs.  In response, I eased my legs apart in anticipation of him entering me. Instead, he ran his cock up and down, lubricating it with the mess of cum and juices. At the same time, his hands pulled my bum cheeks apart.

“Mikey, no…”

“You wanted to be used,” he confirmed, his hands firm on my hips, guiding his rigid length between my cheeks.

I nodded silently, wincing.

“Treated like a cheap whore,” he continued, the mushroom-like head of his cock dilating my sphincter.

“Yes,” I whimpered, tears in my eyes from the pain.

“Then, beg for it.”

“Please, Mikey.”

“Please fuck my arse, Mikey?” he queried, his swollen head now pushing painfully into my backside.

“Oh shit, that hurts,” I shrieked, whilst Mikey gripped my hips and continued to invade my arse.

“Beg for it, Mrs C,” he muttered impatiently; his friends watching, their cocks growing again at the scene unfolding before their eyes.

“Please fuck my arse, Mikey,” I pleaded weakly, knowing I wanted him to take me, despite the pain.

“Good girl,” he muttered approvingly, pushing himself fully home.

My legs braced, my hands gripping the worktop, my eyes wide with shock, I let out a series of sobs in time with Mikey’s plunges deep into my backside. In my peripheral vision, I could see the other boys wanking themselves furiously.

“Oh you little slut, I can feel your arsehole tightening on my cock,” he moaned, increasing his pace, “now, finger yourself whilst I fuck your arse.”

Needing little encouragement, I slipped a hand between my legs and began toying with my clit in time with his penetrative thrusts.

“I can’t hold on,” Mikey groaned. Feeling him pump his load into me, and almost beside myself, I let out a continuous mewl and came uncontrollably.

My body in a state of almost total shock, trembling and unable to speak, I saw Jed and Tony position themselves and, one after the other, drop the last remaining contents of their balls on my face.

“Shit, have you seen the time,” exclaimed Mikey, glancing at the clock, “your husband will be home soon. In the pool, lads; quickly.”

Washing clean my face, arms, and neck, I hastily slipped on my dress and pulled my hair into a ponytail. Then, to clear any evidence and give the room a fresh smell, I mopped the floor; just in time to hear my husband sweep up the drive in his car. By the time he entered the kitchen, I was preparing supper.

“Good evening, dear; how was your day,” he inquired, still focused on the emails on his phone.

Whilst I confirmed the day had been unremarkable, the boys came in from the pool, dressed to go home.

“Evening, Mr C; we must be off,” Mikey grinned, before turning to me. “Thanks for looking after us, Mrs C,” he winked, “see you soon, I hope.” And with a chorus of polite thank yous and goodbyes, the three of them left.

“What well-mannered and polite young men,”my husband concluded to himself. Then, glancing up, he raised an eyebrow at me. “Honestly, Emma: you might have at least put some make up on; and that dress looks like it hasn’t seen an iron in ages. You really must make more of an effort when we have guests.”

“You are right; I will work harder to make them feel welcome next time, darling,” I agreed humbly, tendrils of their cum slowly oozing down my inner thigh.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments