Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shooting Stars- Chapter 2: Midnight Snacking

13
10 Comments 10
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Here's chapter 2! A new series will be created soon, different characters. This specific story will be continued I'll just be making a new one for my other fan base. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I got a lot of folks asking for more romance material so I hope I created that?."

 

Chapter 2: Midnight Snacking

The clock in the dining room reads 9:45 p.m. 'Chase should have been home by now.' Star thinks. She sits there and sighs, motioning for Aldalia, the Chief Maid, to clear the table. Star helps by washing some dishes and starts to chat with Aldalia. 

"He's a good guy honey. Maybe he got caught up at the office." Aldalia shakes the towel out and grabs for a broom. Star shrugs.

"Yeah maybe. I just feel bad ya know?" Star twirls her hair in her hands. Adalia laughs, her thin frame heaving up and down with laughter.

"Honey, relax! If I had a rich man to wine and dine me, I might look like Cedric over there." She points to my boyfriend's butler, who happens to be short and stocky. His reply was a simple middle finger and a grin. The two arguing back and forth is comical and manages to make Star smile. 

"Well, while you two bicker about nothing, I will wait for Chase." Star starts walking up the grand wooden staircase. 

"Good night Madam Willis." They both say. Star shakes her head and holds her hand up, "Star is just fine. And between me and the staff, there happens to be some aging liquor in the cellar. I can't drink with my medicine and it would be a shame for it to go to waste. I wouldn't notice if some of it was missing." 

Cedric and Adalia grinned. They loved Star, maybe as if she was their own kid. Most of the staff can remember when she first came to the mansion. She was thin and skittish, quiet, and often stayed to herself. But now she stands before them just as sweet and beautiful as a butterfly. She always happens to leave money laying around for the staff, not like Chase never paid them, he always paid handsomely but Star would go the extra mile for them.

"Thank you, Star!" There's a pause and all you hear is Cedric. "Well, you fat fucker? Get some glasses! It's gonna be a looooose night!" This makes Star laugh harder. She makes it to the top of the staircase and proceeds to go to her bedroom. She waddles to the bathroom and runs water I'm the tub. A handful of Epsom salt, a pineapple bath bomb and coconut lime soap is added to the water. Seeing bubbles, Star strips down to her birthday suit and sticks a toe in the water. Perfect! 

She eases her taut, golden body into the water. She sighs and splashes in her ivory claw foot tub. She closes her eyes, not one for candles near water, and inhales the tropical scent in the bathroom. Time slips by, and eventually, she winds up falling asleep. She's awakened to the sound of a text message. Reluctantly, she checks it. It's a schedule for her chemotherapy treatments and she has it 4 times this week. She groans. She had chemotherapy yesterday and she's still feeling the effects. Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness, and headaches. Against her own nature, she hauls herself out of the tub, reaching for a towel. She walks past a mirror before doing a double-take. Her skin was red and blotchy, her aureoles sensitive to the touch, and a small bruise was forming on her arm. 

She doesn't react to it, just adding it to the list of other problems. It's been nearly a month since she's been getting treatment and Dr. Gus did warn her that skin changes would happen. 'Not today, just not today.' She opens the closet door and chooses what to wear. She has a huge walk-in closet but she picks nothing out of it except for a blue thong. Star goes to her boyfriend's side and looks. 'Fuck it', she thinks. She grabs one of his t-shirts and a pair of his socks. Flopping on the bed with Moo Moo in tow, she curls up to watch a comedy. Her medicine has made her fall asleep again and now she's out cold. 

Chase, walks into a darkened house. The dining room smells like Bourbon. He walks into the kitchen to see his staff drinking and playing cards. They jump when they see him.

"Master Chase! We were just um..." Cedric stammers. 

"Its OK buddy, just where is Star?" His hands in his pockets.

"She has retired to the bedroom Master." 

"Chase is fine. Carry on." He continues to their bedroom and starts to look for Star. He finds her and Moo Moo on the bed, curled into a little ball. She's sleeping with a smile on her face. His t-shirt covers her top half but he can still see her cute bubble butt. He kneels on the bed and kisses her butt. He lays next to her and runs his fingers up her back. She's still snoozing when he kisses her neck. No response. He moves Moo Moo ever so slightly and just like that she's up now.

Panicking, Star starts to search for her bear. "Moo Moo! Moo Moo where did you go?" She feels a tap on her shoulder and sees her boyfriend laying on her side, waving hi with Moo Moo. She snatches him from Chase, "I told you about moving him. He's delicate and I can't sleep without him." She's feisty tonight.

Leslie_L
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leslie_L

Chase does nothing but lay her head on his chest. "How was your day honey?" Chase said stroking her hair. Star goes onto to tell him about her symptoms and the pain she's been experiencing. He hugs her and kisses her.

"Want a massage?" He says still holding her. 

"A massage?"

"Yeah, maybe you need  a good shoulder rub." 

"Chase, you're tired and you need to sleep."

"But I'm not sleepy. And I would to massage you. And you really need it." He reaches for some oil in his nightstand drawer and squirts it on his hands. 

"You're serious Chase?"

"Roll over Ma'am." She removes her shirt and rolls onto her stomach. He spreads his warm hands over her back. Pressing, rubbing, kneading her aching muscles. She moans, "That feels good honey." He moves down to her calves, then her feet, her ankles. He rolls her on her back and slides his hand over her chest. Chase, seeing how irritated her skin is, gently rubs the red flesh. His hands knead her breast, slowly flicking the nipple. 

"Oh god, you feel good!" Taking that encouragement, he kisses her but still rubs her chest. He now starts to tease her nipple with his tongue. A gentle nip to the left, a lick to the right, a pinch to her left, a nice suck to the right. Kissing his way down her body, he stops at her thong. He smiles at her as he rips it off of her. She gasps at his strength and blushes. 

"Star, Daddy's hungry. I want my dinner now." He says spreading her legs. Those gray eyes never once moving from hers. He lowers his head and takes a long whiff of her saturated sex. "Mmmm! What a gorgeous meal this is!" He places his tongue over her mound and .... Licks! Drawing figure 8's on her clit with his tongue, brings a moan from Star. He looks up and sees her chest heaving over and over. He ups the anty, spelling his name on her mound. 

C, "oh damn Chase!"

H, "This mouth is too damn good!"

A, "Oh yes baby right there!"

S, "Mmmmmm, oh fuck I love you!"

E, "Mercy!"

It doesn't stop there. Sticking 2 fingers up her Kitty, he hooks them up and assaults her g spot. Still, with the spelling gig, his last name is next.

B, "Baby, no more!"

U, "Unggghhh"

W, "Chase!"

E, "Mmmphhmmm"

R, "I'm going to cum!"

He speeds up his antics, now moaning into her delicious pussy. He starts to suck and tugs at her clit. And true to her word, she comes, no she floods. He's fascinated just watching her juices squirt out of her as her legs thrash wildly. She pushes his head away from her legs and closes them. Turning on her side, she rides out her seemingly never-ending orgasm. He rubs his Kitty's back and stands up to stretch his long legs. Star turns over and looks at his bulge. His 9 inches begging for attention. She points," I think he needs a massage too." She giggles.

He grins and lays on the bed, this time his legs spread. She carefully yanks his pants down, followed by his silk Calvin Klein boxers. His cock standing tall and proud, pre-cum wetting his tip. She licks the tip before lowering her mouth on him. She takes as much as her mouth can hold. Pressing her lips together, she moves her mouth back and forth, steadily. Chase, now in heaven, is enjoying the sensation of her warm wet mouth. He pushes her head down as she kisses his spot, right under his shaft.

"Oh God Star!" He's been holding this in all day and he might not last long. He bucks his hips up when she sucks her cheeks. A small hand squeezes his sac and he's almost over the edge. He looks at her, with deep affection. Whether she knows it or not she will be his wife, she will have his babies, and she will be the love of his life. He's bucking wildly now, ready to explode. Returning to his  weak spot, she sucks under the tip and he cums.

Star opens her mouth to catch every drop and she licks her lips when she's done feasting. He reaches for her and she joins him on the bed. She lets him lay on her boobs, playing in his black hair, the other hand scratching his back lightly. 

"Chase Michael Buwer?" 

"Yes, Star Azalea Willis?" 

"I love you." 

He yawns, "I love you too Kitten. Oh and I'm stealing that blue thong. I need a new handkerchief." His gray eyes staring at her in lust and his all-white smile says it all, I love you.

"I think you earned it, Baby. And you look sexy in blue." She curls into the pillow, with Chase secured on top of her. She smiles. She's not perfect but he loves her. She doesn't need a designer or fancy dress. If she has Chase and Moo Moo of course.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by lil_starlady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments