Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shooting Stars - Chapter 1: Self-image

"You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars"

14
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is based off of a person that I just started talking to recently. He's special to me and I feel like this should be dedicated to him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's my first story and all names have been changed :)"

"You can't be serious, Dr. Gus! A tumor?!" Star looks at her doctor in shock.

"Ms. Willis, I can assure you that this is correct. This tumor looks to have been forming for quite some time now. But, hopefully, we can catch it in time." Dr. Gus goes on to explain the treatments and procedures and the medical billing. But at that point, Star isn't giving a damn about bills or treatment. I mean, her boyfriend is loaded! Ever since he picked her up out of the shelter, Star never needed to worry about money; her clothes were always nice and new, her cars always designer, and she wore name brands some people could barely pronounce. Her biggest concern is what the fuck was she going to tell her boyfriend?

Star picks up her papers at the front desk and drives home slowly. She is deep in thought playing possible scenarios in her head. Star narrowed it down to three options:  he would leave, he would leave, he's going to leave. She pulls up in the driveway to their ten-bedroom mansion. She didn't see his car, which was a good sign right now, it would give her more time to debate what to say. She passes the keys for her Bentley to the valet. 

"Welcome home, Ms. Willis." He holds the door open for her and then goes on to do his job. Star doesn't bother to speak, being that she's preoccupied, which is not like her. She always speaks to her staff and she considers them very good friends. She looks at her papers again and slowly comes inside. She's greeted by Cedric, her boyfriend's butler. He's white and short with a thinning hairline. If Star didn't know any better, she would think he's the teapot from Beauty and the Beast. 

"Ms. Willis are you alright? I have been speaking to you and you haven't answered me. Is everything well?" Cedric looks right at her and knows everything is not well. He holds her hand and pats it. "There, there now honey. I'm sure it will play out. Everything always does."

Easy for you to say that she thinks, you don't have a boyfriend that everyone admires. You don't have a breast tumor, you don't have anybody else to go to. Instead, she keeps her mouth shut and nods. Cedric hands her some tea before he gets the hint and leaves her to herself. Star walks to the parlor and sits. Its dark green walls add a serene look to it and its dark oak furniture adds to the richness. Normally, she finds peace in this room, and is often a little resort for her, but right now she's everything but peaceful.

She wanders upstairs to their bedroom. She sighs and folds the papers back into the envelope. One of the housekeepers fetches her the mail and she places all the letters together. She stands in the mirror and looks at herself. Her golden cocoa skin, unblemished, and her long curly hair just stopping to her mid-back. She twirls and watches the dark brown flow follow her. Her short but beautiful legs standing proud in her LV shoes. She sighs, it's only a matter of time that her hair will fall out and her skin will be blotchy. Her perfect shape and perfectly portioned features will soon vanish as she becomes sicker from chemo. She looks away from her future and changes into a blue hoodie and some ripped jeans. She lays on the bed and stares out into the grand mahogany ceiling until her phone brings her back to life. It's Chase!

Slowly, she answers, "Hi Honey." She's holding her breath 

"Hi Kitten, listen I'm going to be home in a few minutes. Our meeting ended early."

Normally, when Chase tells Star he's leaving work early, she's ecstatic! Like a puppy with no off button. But today it just washes more waves of her anxiety wash over her.

"See you soon then." She hangs up before he could get in another word. She brings the mail downstairs and sets the table. The chef had made pot roast, one of Star's least favorites.

She can hear the valet say, "Welcome home, Master Chase."

Chase walks through the grand doors to our home, and as usual tosses his keys on the end table followed by his briefcase and tie. He stops and looks around and on cue, "Hmmm, I know she's in here. Where's my little Star?" He pretends to look around, "Here kitty kitty. Where are you?" he says playfully. 

Star emerges from the kitchen doorway and walks towards him. His grayish blue eyes are locked on her as she nears him, and that perfect white smile is now showing. He wraps his arms around her and bends down to hug her. He's at least a solid foot taller than her. As she hugs him, she feels his abs and she gets a whiff of his cologne. His skin all white and not a blemish on there. He's handsome and could have any women he chooses and he knows it but he's too modest to flaunt it. Star breaks the hug and hands him the mail.

"You got a letter from Mr. Elon Musk and Mr. Bill Gates. I assume for a new project," she says walking back to the table. Chase nods and looks at the table.

"Pot roast, my favorite!" His eyes sparkle and he hurries upstairs to shower. She waits for him to return and he comes down, in jeans and a black t-shirt. Damn, he looks delicious! He sits and begins to fix his plate and Star waits again. He stops and looks at her, now shaking his head.

"Baby, you know you don't have to wait for me to eat. I know it's Bengali tradition to let the men eat first but we don't do that here. We eat together as a family." He passes her the bowl of peas and she fixes her plate. She smiles sheepishly and they start to make small talk. Having barely eaten anything, Chase stops her.

"Is something the matter, baby girl? Granted you hate pot roast but normally you talk more. Everything all right?" Star bites her lip and shakes her head no.

"Yes, um yes. Everything is just fine. Why do you ask?" she says nervously, hands now sweaty.

"You wouldn't lie to me, Kitty, would you?" His eyes now piercing through her big browns. She shakes her head no. He places down. his fork and from his back pocket produces a letter. 

"It would have nothing to do with these papers right here? The ones stating you have stage-three breast cancer?" He leans on the table with the papers in his hand.

"What?! How did you find out?!" She gasps. She thought she put those away. It must've gotten mixed up with the mail earlier.

"Never mind that, when were you going to say something to me about it?" He sounds hurt but his demeanor is still calm.

"I just found out today," Star says softly. Chase nods and sits back in his chair. The staff has scurried already so it's just the couple.

"Star, why didn't you tell me?" And that question was the big question. It was like Chase had struck a match to an oil plant because Star exploded.

"Because you're going to leave me! Leave me for one of those trophy girlfriends! You won't love me anymore!" Star starts to sob uncontrollably now. Chase, now seeing his woman crying, instinctively goes to reach for her. She swats him away and keeps crying.

"Baby, what do you mean? I don't have a..."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M NOT CRAZY!" With that, she takes off running to their room. She's still crying and she grabs a suitcase. She starts throwing clothes in there and her stuffed bear, Moo Moo. A few minutes later, she hears the sound of footsteps coming up the hallway. The bedroom door opens and closes. There's no way Chase didn't see the mess. 

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

Just as calm as ever he asks, "Baby, what are you doing?"

She turns around with her teddy bear in one hand and suitcase in the other, "I'm leaving," she says, sniffling.

Chase stops leaning in the doorway and walks towards her. He takes the suitcase from her and sets it down gently. Next, he takes Moo Moo and sits him on top of the suitcase. He turns around and wraps those strong arms around Star and says, "No you're not. You're staying here with me." She pushes back against him, in an attempt to escape but he makes it known she's not going anywhere.

"You... don't know... what ...you're ... doing," she says in between sobs.

He looks down at her and kisses her soft but firm. He presses her beautiful body into him as his lips locked on hers. She fights it but gives in when he slides his tongue into her mouth. She wraps her arms around his neck and he scoops her up in his arms. He places her on their bed before putting her back into his lap again. Before she could protest again, he's kissing her and the world fades from his mind. 

He breaks their kiss and stares into her beautiful brown eyes. "Star Willis, I want to make love to you. I need you, Star." Star melts to her core. He easily flips her on her back and resumes kissing her. He starts to kiss and bite her neck. She starts to tense up in fear but he lovingly reassures her, she's safe with him. He returns to kissing her and she sits up a bit, just long enough to get her shirt off. He tosses the garment behind him and starts to kiss more exposed flesh. Chase's mouth is on a kissing spree as he kisses the top of her breast. He looks at her and she sits up to remove the bra. 

Before his eyes, are heavenly. The perfect size thirty-two breast just lay there, teasing him. His only thought at this point is to bring her pleasure as he pushes her on her back. He sticks his tongue out and flicks one nipple with it. Star moans and arches her body. His mouth closes on the left nipple and gently sucks it like a baby. He flicks his tongue some more before moving his hand to her right nipple. He gives the perky little bud a pinch and his reward was another moan. His mouth switches positions as he moves to the right now and his hand to the left repeating the same process. 

He's in no rush to stop pleasing his woman and he kisses and licks down her navel. He draws a line with his tongue which stops above her jeans. Chase gently lifts his girlfriend's hips and tugs the unwanted clothing out the way. Chase begins to kiss her warm thighs, along with her stretch marks. He bites her gently and Star instinctively opens her legs. He rubs his hands up and down her pink thong and brushes lightly over her mound. She moans louder and he takes it as a green light. He makes eye contact with her as he pulls the wet underwear out the way.

He stares at his naked Queen and says, "Star, tonight I want you to feel. No more giving. Tonight your pleasure is mine." He moves back down to her shaved sex and places a long lick from top to bottom. Her honey pot is now flowing as he licks her slit, then her lips, and back to her slit.

He runs his tongue back over her opening over and over again before ultimately, sticking his tongue inside. He laps at her juices while her clit pokes proudly out its hood. He sends his thumb to take care of it, and he rolls her clit back and forth in between his thumb and pointer finger. Star is a moaning mess, tugging her nipples and bucking her hips. Desperate to get his mouth on that little bud, he trails his tongue up and licks it a few times. He looks at her and his mouth now closes over her button. Licking, nipping, sucking away at his secret treasure. Her hands are now in that black hair she loves so much, pulling him in. He pushes two fingers inside her and curls up, hitting her g-spot. Still not letting go of her clit, Star begins to buck wildly.

"Chase...oh my god.... ooh yes... right there, right there!"

He feels how close she is and he takes a huge breath and sucks her clit faster as his life depends on it. His magical fingers now picking up speed and all you can hear are moans and sounds of fingers entering a wet vagina. Their eyes connect once more as he curls his fingers up and pulls her clit for the last time. Her love canal breaks, squirting his face in juices he willingly licks up. He holds her hips still and continues to lick and blow on her clit through her orgasm. She squeezes her legs shut and nearly suffocates Chase. 'If this was death, I don't mind it,' he reasons. 

Getting off his knees, he leans over and kisses her beautiful exotic girlfriend. 

"Chase... please... I need you now!" Star says desperately. You didn't have to tell him twice. hearing her little cries of want in need, he's stripped faster than Flash. His clothes are now mixed with hers on the floor as he crawls on top of his lover. His eight-pack now clearly visible and his nine-inch penis is dripping with pre-cum. He looks at her, "Baby, are you sure you want this? I don't ..."  

She again cuts him off before he could finish, and inserts him into her love tunnel herself. The couple's eyes roll back and they both release a hiss together. He starts to thrust, long, deep, and slow strokes. Her blue nails are now digging in his back as she begs for more, wrapping her legs around him. Now balls deep, he starts to thrust faster, giving her sloppy kisses in between. Moans are released from both participants and he looks at her.

Star's eyes are closed when he says, "Baby, look at me with those beautiful eyes. I need to see your pretty face when I make you cum. Fuck, you're so sexy, so tight!" 

Still making eye contact, Star squeals, "I'm gonna cum. Oh, shit, Chase!"

His hips are bucking wildly. "Me too baby! Oh, fuck cum with me!"

She squirts hard and heavier this time. "CHASE!!!!"

He kisses her neck and her mouth again and he swallows her screams. He's ready to pull and cum when she pulls her legs tighter around his waist. "If you love me, you won't pull out!" And Chase is the next to fall hard and headfirst into the world of ecstasy. He pumps load after a load of cum into his lovely lady. He collapses on her and buries his face in her neck. He rolls off of her and pulls her tightly to him. They are ae both sweaty and tired but full of love. She places a hand on Chase's chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Star?" Chase breaks the silence.

"Yes, baby?" she says, kissing his lightly bearded jaw. He rests his head on top of hers.

"You're beautiful to me. I'm not letting you go anywhere. I need you, Star. I love you, baby." He rolls her on his stomach and his fingers dance up her spine.

She's falling asleep, "I love you too, Chase." The room goes silent and he feels her stirring. He reaches his arms over and picks up Moo Moo, her stuffed bear. It was the first one he bought her when they went on their first date. Out of all the stuffed animals, Moo Moo is her favorite.

He tucks it under her arm and now she lays completely still. He chuckles to himself and yawns, "Good night, my little Star."

 

 

Published 
Written by lil_starlady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments