Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interracial Stories

Interracial erotic stories feature sexual relationships between different ethnicities or races.

Although some stories fit the "porn" stereotype of a black male / white female, Interracial sex stories can refer to mixed race sex between any differing races or nationalities whatsoever, whether they be African, Asian, Black, Caucasian, Indian or others.

If Brussels is only the Appetizer, Then What on Earth is Helions Bumpstead?

An unexpected Christmas gift can be a wonderful surprise. And surprises come in a multitude of different guises. But sometimes, you get more than you bargained for…

Finnair Flight AY1335, somewhere over Germany I stopped what I was doing, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. For a moment, I sensed the presence of magic. It was almost tangible; I could virtually taste it in the aether. Not an easy thing to do in a m...

Bristol V

The Indian Mutiny!

I enjoyed working in Bristol. It has a buzzy atmosphere, with lots happening. I made good use of my time there, going to a wide variety of concerts, comedy gigs, and even a wine appreciation course at the local university. I also enjoyed visiting local pu...

Vera

A chance encounter leads to a tremendous fuck thanks to Arsenal FC.

The unexpected encounters which lead to great sex with a stranger met hours before are often the most unforgettable. This story is an accurate account of a fantastic evening I experienced a few years ago, but it remains fresh in my memory as if it happene...

A Hot Wife Adventure At The Swinger Club

Taking full advantage of an unplanned sexy opportunity.

Several years ago, Lilly had met Sam at a conference on spiritual sexuality. They hit it off and spent many of their free time hours connecting further. Both had their first PhDs then, in sociology and anthropology, respectively. Both valued their individ...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part III

More holiday memories from Sandie and Danny

They lay there together a while afterwards in silent reflection. Danny, reflecting on what he had done; wondering what Pandora’s box of potential troubles he had opened. Sandie, waiting for his reaction. She knew that this was a crucial juncture in their...

School Project Planning

Sarah plans future social media content to further her school project

It was a nice sunny day on their college campus, so beautiful Caucasian Sarah Brown and beta Chinese male Darren Liu sat outside on a picnic blanket with their laptops studying together. The gentle breeze swayed her lovely golden blonde hair as she showed...

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part II

More from Sandie and Danny's journey on the road to a non-monogamous marriage

Danny lay back, his breath returning back to normal after Sandie’s blow job. He noticed a greater intensity in her enthusiasm. Sucking, gulping, greedy in her swallowing of his cum. This was new for her. Sometimes she had done it as if it were a chore, so...

An Elegant Anniversary - Part 3

After a relaxing bath Marshall and Trey give Sara a deep penetrating massage

Sara slid off the table, a bit weak with pleasure. Jason helped her into her robe. He was still nude below the waist and made no effort to get dressed. She saw that his cock was slowly losing its stiffness. He told her that her bath was already drawn and...

#Proof Of Relationship, Part 2

More visibility into Sarah and Darren's relationship

Gorgeous blonde Caucasian Sarah Brown stirred as the sunlight sneaked between the blinds over the window of her Chinese beta boyfriend Darren Liu's bedroom, waking her from her deep slumber. As she woke, she looked at his arm over her and appreciated how...

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part I

Sandie and Danny begin the holiday of a lifetime that will change their lives forever

Sandie sat forward on the edge of the bed as Danny came back into the room. “Well, that’s the suitcases put away,” he said returning from the garage. Like Sandie he was well-tanned from their break away. “Till next time,” she said with a hint in her voice...