Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part III

"More holiday memories from Sandie and Danny"

110
18 Comments 18
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

They lay there together a while afterwards in silent reflection. Danny, reflecting on what he had done; wondering what Pandora’s box of potential troubles he had opened. Sandie, waiting for his reaction. She knew that this was a crucial juncture in their marriage. They were at a crossroads. The holiday had changed her life; opened up her marriage, and given her a sexual experience that would never be forgotten. Not only that but a new sexual appetite that would need satisfying from now on. Her first sexual encounter with a black male had blown away all her inhibitions, her vulnerabilities, and her self-consciousness. Jermaine had changed her forever.

Jermaine had fucked her. He hadn’t made love to her like all the others, including her husband. Jermaine had taken her, used her, fucked her solely for his pleasure. He treated her purely as a sexual object; she knew that from the outset. Within hours of their meeting by the poolside that first day of their holiday, he had pulled her aside, out of view of Danny and told her that he wanted to fuck her.

“I want to fuck you,” he had said as he pinned her against the wall, out of sight from all those around them. He had pinned her against the wall with his tall, overpowering, muscular body. She could feel the dark contours of his flesh against her white, slim frame, covered by a pair of bikini bottoms. She could feel his erection pressing into her, its hugeness taking her by surprise, and he was bold and urgent. “I want to fuck you, Sandie. You get me so horny.”

She had gasped. “B…but I’m married.”

He had just laughed. “I don’t want to take you away from your husband. I just want to fuck you. I want that body of yours,” he said as he slipped his hand down the front of her bikini bottoms. “This is what I want.”

She gasped again and pressed her hands against his arms as if to push him away. But he was so strong and firm, and his fingers slid between the grove of her sex. And she was wet. She couldn’t understand why she was suddenly aroused. And he had noticed. “You need it too, Sandie. You need fucking.”

And his fingers entered her. She found herself adjusting her stance, moving her legs apart slightly to allow him greater access. His fingers went deeper; slim but firm eager digits that gently dug deep, and she felt a release of juices. “Oh god,” she found herself quietly saying.

His lips found hers for a few moments, and then they dropped lower to find her breasts. She cried out softly again as he found her nipples. And then suddenly, there was a noise close to them. Someone spoke. They pulled apart quickly, and Jermaine went one way, and she went in the other direction. Minutes later, she found Danny ignorantly lying back in his deck chair with a cold beer in his hands.

“Everything okay?”

She was hot and flustered but quickly gathered herself together and told him she was beginning to feel the heat.

“Maybe we should go back to the room for a rest,” he suggested.

She managed a smile and agreed. They went back to the room and fucked, but her mind wasn’t on her husband. It was Jermaine who was fucking her, and her orgasm was so intense as she imagined his big, thick, black cock pummelling her bottom into the mattress.

Danny stirred beside her, bringing her back to the present; back to her own bed with her husband beside her. She turned on her side and ran her hand over his chest and down to his erection.

“Mmm, a hard man is good to find!” she said softly.

He laughed. “You still awake?”

“Yeah, tired but can’t sleep. You?”

“Just thinking… that’s all.”

“Anything in particular?”

“Us. You. Jermaine.”

“What about Jermaine?”

“Wondering if he’s missing us… missing you?”

She squeezed his erection. “He’ll probably ring us tonight. He said he would.”

“You were saying on the plane that he wanted to come over. Do you think he will?”

“If he’s invited, yes.”

“Invited?”

“He asked me if he could come and stay with us for a holiday, and I said that he should ask you.”

“It’s down to me then?”

She leaned over and kissed him. “You’re my husband. Of course, it’s down to you. We’ve had our fun, we were on holiday, but we are home now. Back to our normal lives, you a businessman and me a teacher. This is real life.”

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

“What do you want to do?”

Sometimes his indecisiveness annoyed her, but she remained calm. “Honestly?”

He nodded.

“I had a wonderful time with Jermaine. No man has ever fucked like he has, so yes, I would love to see him again. I would love to get fucked like that again, but I’m a married woman. The holiday sex was just fun, an aberration if you like. It was like going on holiday when you are single and getting laid by a stranger. Almost everybody does it, but what happens remains there. You don’t bring it back home with you.”

“Did you do that when you were going out with me?” he asked. “You did go to Lanzarote for your Hen Do?”

She remained silent for a few moments. “Yes. The DJ at the nightclub we went to, I spent most of the week with him.”

He lay there in shock. “We all did it… had someone else.”

He remembered her girlfriends; some from college, some from work, her two sisters, all making up her band of bridesmaids. Some were also married to guys he knew.

“Did he have a big one?” was all he could come out with.

Sandie laughed, more in exasperation than anything else. “Is that all you can fucking say about it?  Of course, he had a big one. I wouldn’t have spent most of the holiday with him if he had a little one, would I?”

“Bigger than me?”

She laughed again. “Actually, he was a bit smaller but did the job okay. He was good, if you must know, unselfish, made sure I came first.”

Danny laughed. “So, it ended there?”

“Yes, I came back home, and we got married three weeks later.”

“So, it was a fling before the ring then?”

She slapped his chest as she laughed. “Yes, a fling before the ring.”

“And now you’ve had a fling after the ring?”

“Is it? Is it just a fling?”

Danny felt himself stirring. She felt him against her; his cock slowly stiffening, and she reached down and held him. “He wants to stay with us for two, maybe three weeks,” she said softly.

“When?

“Sometime soon.”

“But we will be both back at work.”

“I know, but don’t forget he was working a lot of the time, too, while we were over. I’m sure he’ll find lots to do. There’s places to visit. He does have family over here as well.”

“Where would he sleep?”

Sandie gave his cock a gentle squeeze. ”Well, that’s down to you. It’s your house… your bed.”

“Our house and our bed,” he corrected.

“You know what I mean!”

He did. It was their house, and it was their bed, but it was also his territory. He was the Alpha male, and she was his mate.

“And would you be happy sharing our home with another male… sharing our bed with another man for two or three weeks?”

“I don’t know. I won’t know until we try it… if we do, but I would like to fuck Jermaine again.”

Hearing her say that stirred him again. He reached down between her thighs, and she parted them for him. She was wet and sticky from their earlier bouts of sex. “I don’t want him hogging you like he did on holiday,” he sighed. “I really wanted you to myself some nights.”

She kissed him. “Yes, and I’m sorry about that. Jermaine was quite possessive, but I would do things differently this time.”

“Oh?”

“Treat you both as my lovers. Give you equal time and attention alone, and I would like a proper threesome or two.”

“Proper?”

“Yes, we didn’t do it properly last time. You had a couple of quickies; sloppy seconds after he had fucked me before you went off to your room. I want to spend the whole night between the two of you; get used by both of you.”

“See who can fuck you the most?”

She laughed. “If you want. You might lose, though.”

“Doubt it! Anyway, what does the winner get?”

She kissed him. “Mmm, I’ll think of something appropriate. Maybe, the loser misses his turn to spend the night with me in this bed.”

Danny climbed between her thighs once again. “Better get some practice in then, hadn’t I?”

She giggled. “Yes, you have better. If I remember rightly, he did fuck me six times one night… or was it seven?”

“You’re fucking kidding!”

“Am I?”

He frowned.

“Jermaine fucks like a stud, believe me, he’s fucking awesome in bed.”

Danny slipped inside her and pushed his hands under her bottom. He knew that he would probably lose but didn’t care. He knew that the real winner would be Sandie.

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments