Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Part 6

"Angelica surprises her brother for his birthday"

152
19 Comments 19
5.0k Views 5.0k
7.4k words 7.4k words

May

The night before Roman's eighteenth birthday, Angelica told her brother to sleep in so she could wake him up with kisses for once. And though she was a bit groggy, she was excited to treat her brother for his day. She awoke while it was still dark, early enough to see her parents off to work. As soon as they left, Angelica stripped out of her pajama pants and t-shirt, looking down her body at her freshly waxed pubic mound and touching her immaculate, hairless skin.

It was the first time Angelica had ever been waxed down there and she was very aware of the cool air around her private parts. The provocative sensation felt good to her. She smiled, blushing naked in the wide-open kitchen as she prepared her brother's breakfast, pacing and spinning busily, enjoying the way the wind swirled around her body, titillating her bare skin. Her nipples were pretty pink diamonds and her pussy was a warm pool, growing wetter by the minute as she prepared Roman's birthday breakfast.

Finally finished, Angelica flipped the hotcakes onto a plate, topping them with blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries and adorning it all with a roughly heart-shaped dollop of whipped cream. She opened the refrigerator to put the can of whipped cream back but paused, nipping her lip as an idea crossed her mind.

Angelica opened her brother's bedroom door and set up a TV tray next to his bed, placing the plate of food on top. She pulled the covers off Roman, kissed his lips, and said, "Happy birthday," in a shaky whisper. Roman smiled and opened his eyes, then widened both his smile and his eyes as he took in the sight of his sister's angelic body. She was standing prettily, diffidence plain in her smile and her posture, her bottom lip pinched between teeth, hands clasped behind her back. She was naked, with a swirl of whipped cream covering each nipple, her mound bare to show off her hairless surface. Roman's eyes fell to Angelica's clearing, her cute, clean cleft now visible.

"My God," Roman breathed, eyes fixed on his sister's unveiled kitty. "You are so sexy." His cock was quickly rising, drawing his sister's hungry gaze to the obvious protrusion in his underwear.

Angelica shunned her nervousness and straddled her brother's hips as he lay captivated by her unbelievable anatomy and brazen sensuality. She tipped forward, angling her breasts toward Roman's lips. He eagerly took a sweet nipple into his mouth, sucking off the cream, then did the same with the other nipple. "Tasty?" Angelica said.

"Mhmm," Roman hummed emphatically, suckling her now raw nipple. Angelica ran her fingers through her brother's hair, moaning softly and growing hornier by the worship of her sweet, perky prongs. Her idle hand found its way between her legs, drawing fingers through her soaking wet slit.

Her mood growing lustful, Angelica lowered herself along Roman's body and licked his lips while she pleasured her center, sighing into his mouth as he lapped her tongue.

"Taste me," Angelica murmured, taking one finger out of her private pond and feeding Roman her juices.

Roman savored his sister's sweet essence, sipping her slender finger. "You taste so sweet," he said and placed his palms on her soft, compact bottom, squeezing her ass and causing her to grind her crotch into the cock straining in his drawers. Angelica moaned and kissed her brother again, trying to keep control of herself. She had a tendency to overstep her boundaries, she knew, and she wanted to remain on the right side of chastity - whatever was left of it. She failed, though, reaching between her thighs to fondle her brother's hardness. I just wanna feel it, she thought desperately. It was so hard. So strong. So enticing. She had to have it in her hands.

Usually, Roman would grab hold of his own member and masturbate himself to climax as his sister watched, absolutely rapt. But Angelica simply could not wait to see it, pulling down the band of his underwear and uncovering his tall, hardy erection. She was both intimidated and allured by the powerful rod, its length featuring smooth, palpable veins, the head angry and bulbous. Unable to curtail her frightful urge, Angelica slowly caressed her brother's stiff shaft, laying it flat against his abs and feeling the texture of the skin of his engorged cock. It was hot in her hand - steamy bath water hot.

She knew she shouldn't, but Angelica closed a loose fist around Roman's manhood and began to mimic the motion she had seen him perform on himself, stroking him up and down, very slowly, moaning and swelling with lust. She sat upright and looked down at his cock in her fist and her newly cleaned mons, a horny sight, moaning as she sped up her fist's bouncing, desiring to see the white stream of cum erupt from her big brother's cock and to hear his grizzly groans as he surged in her hand.

Roman pulled Angelica deeper onto his lap by her pouty ass cheeks. Incidentally, the underside of Roman's cock pressed against his sister's perfectly virginal cleft, electrifying her clit. The seventeen-year-old girl ground her hips against her brother's cock on instinct, her body knowing exactly how to receive the rich pleasure it so deeply craved. Both siblings sighed at the sensuous touch.

"Cum," Angelica demanded, looking her brother in his handsome eyes. "Cum in my hand, Roman. Cum all over me. C'mon and cum. Cum, baby! Cum. Cum. Cum! Oh, please cum!" Angelica rocked her hips forward and pulled Roman's cock between her legs, provoking her clit to a delicious orgasm. She shuddered as her ecstasy started to ripple out, flooding her senses.

As Angelica rocked and stroked, Roman's cock began to spurt its prize between her legs, his creamy seed overflowing and oozing all over his sister's busy fingers. Sticky cum drooled into their laps, painting Angelica's mons in her brother's glaze. She felt it spill over her clit and pour down her pussy. Once Roman was finished, sighing contentedly and beginning to soften, Angelica played between her own legs, smearing cum as she rubbed her pearl.

Angelica's body was a wonder, seemingly having an infinite capacity for pleasure. She had just orgasmed but was still masturbating, humming low, eyes fluttering in utter delight. Roman sat beneath his sister and watched her with a pleasant smile on his face, caressing her spread thighs.

"Careful, Angel!" Roman said urgently as he watched Angelica slide a cummy finger from her clit down in between her pussylips.

Angelica snapped out of her sensual reverie and looked down, snatching her hand from between her legs. "Oh, I...I didn't...." She didn't know what to say. She was aware of how babies were made, so she couldn't say she didn't know the danger of her brother's cum going in her pussy. But neither could she tell him she couldn't pass on the sexy opportunity to have him inside her in some way.

Angelica wiped herself thoroughly, listening to her brother explain that the chances of becoming pregnant by such a small amount of sperm were close to nil, but that they should be more careful. After cleaning her brother and herself, Angelica lay naked against his body, feeding him his lukewarm birthday breakfast. The two enjoyed a truly serene morning, licking whipped cream off one another and kissing until they ran late.

In school, Mr. Plumber was out sick again and another substitute teacher manned the classroom. As before, Mariah started up another flirty game of Dare. Angelica sat next to her brother and two seats down the row, across the aisle, sat Leo. She knew that he saw this as his opportunity to finally kiss her. He'd tried to do so on two other occasions but she'd turned him down, being satisfied with her brother's lips. Among other things.

Angelica blushed at the thought, smiling coyly in Leo's direction. She'd learned to use her apparent shyness as a weapon, denying him access, but also enticing him with sheer cuteness. The little flirtatious game was exciting to her. It wasn't as arousing as the sexy games she played with her brother, but having a handsome boy trying to charm her every day felt nice.

Predictably (since many of the students had witnessed Leo's shameless flirting), someone dared Angelica to kiss Leo. She nipped her lip and giggled before standing to walk over to him. Nervous, especially since her brother was watching, Angelica leaned over Leo and planted a kiss on his lips. Soft and chaste. When their lips separated, Mariah scoffed and then audibly booed the performance.

"You call that a kiss?" Mariah laughed. "C'mon girl, get in there!"

Angelica blushed hotter, laughing. She glanced around at her classmates who were all waiting expectantly with impish grins on their faces. Even Roman seemed amused by her predicament. So she tried again, this time sitting sideways across Leo's lap, eliciting cheers and whistles from the other classmates. Angelica kissed Leo as she had kissed her brother so many times. She suckled his plump lips as he sucked hers, swiveling side to side, drawing out more high-pitched howls from her silly peers.

When their lips separated, a wide grin spread on both Angelica's and Leo's faces. As Angelica rose off Leo's lap, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back down onto him, surprising her. She yelped and giggled, trying briefly to wrestle herself out of his embrace. His overpowering strength made her heart flutter and his aggressiveness made her skin tingle. It had turned her on, which was the reason she stopped struggling.

Angelica spent the rest of the class period sitting in Leo's lap. She had stopped blushing within the first ten minutes and simply relaxed, having checked her brother's facial expression a few times for signs of disapproval. If he objected, Angelica couldn't tell. When the game was over, Angelica had kissed the other four boys in the game, including Roman. The pair scoffed and complained at Mariah's directive, feigning disinterest in kissing one another. But Mariah didn't let up, demanding they kiss and "make it wet." Having been sufficiently pressured, they gladly succumbed.

The other two boys Angelica kissed had received the standard three-second (maximum) peck on the lips, while, admonished by Mariah, the dare queen herself, Angelica savored her kiss with Roman. Extremely nervous to do so in front of peers, but somehow even more excited, Angelica leaned forward at the edge of Leo's lap and kissed her older brother, slowly flooding with sweet and familiar feelings. She lashed out with her tongue slightly to meet Roman's lips. He didn't open for her. She knew that swapping tongues with her big brother in front of so many people was a bad idea, and she inwardly scolded herself for trying. She had to hold her breath to keep sensuous moans from escaping. Once finished, Angelica blushed red, giggling, and sat back in Leo's lap.

"Oh my God, that was hot!" Mariah exclaimed.

"It was not, you pervert," Roman said, laughing.

"I can't believe you made us do that," Angelica added, tittering, wiping her lips. "What is wrong with you?"

Mariah shrugged. "I have a thing," she shrugged, laughing.

The class agreed with the siblings, half-jokingly calling Mariah a freak and a pervert for making Roman kiss his little sister. Their cover was well intact.

On the way home from school, Angelica asked Roman how he felt about her flirting with Leo.

"I think it's great," Roman said.

The answer surprised Angelica. "What? You do?"

"Yeah, I do. I have never seen you flirting with a guy before. And when you do, you just seem so...like, self-assured. I think it's about time people around here started to see how sexy you are." Roman smiled at his sister.

Angelica smiled back appreciatively for a few moments, then stopped. "So you're not mad?" She didn't mean to sound disappointed, but hearing herself, she realized she did.

"No. How could I be? I flirt with girls all the time. It wouldn't be fair for me to be mad about Leo."

"But you have always flirted with girls. And I only started flirting with Leo after we started...this."

"I already knew you liked him and, as I said, it's great that you got him crushing on you. I know you like how it makes you feel. It's a confidence booster for sure."

Roman was right. It did feel good to be wanted. That's probably part of the reason Roman did it so much. He might not have had any intentions with the girls he flirted with, but just liked how it felt. The thought made Angelica feel secure in her affection for him. She didn't need to feel that tinge of jealousy when she saw Roman in action. Not anymore. And her conscience was clear in her desire to continue flirting with Leo.

"So when you see us, you're not a little afraid he's going to take me from you?" Angelica asked as they approached home. That was always her concern, even before. She thought eventually some girl would come and make Roman stop spending so much time with her.

"No one can take you from me," Roman assured her. "You will always be mine." He took his sister's hand as they ascended the steps to their front porch, and he kissed her. His tongue had just found its way between her sweet lips when the door suddenly opened.

"Happy Birth...day," Mom said, excitedly at first but then trailed off.

Angelica had pulled back as soon as the door opened but the startled look on her mother's face told her she wasn't quick enough. She stood frozen, staring at her mother, her mother staring back and forth between her and Roman. "You two.... Were you two kissing just now?"

After a long hesitation, Roman replied, "No?" If Angelica's heart wasn't in her esophagus, she would have laughed. Instead, she stood red-faced as her mother grabbed Roman ruggedly by the arm and dragged him into the house. Angelica followed meekly.

"Why were you kissing her!?" Mom demanded, her voice level but stern with disapproval.

"I...I...I was just...," Roman stammered.

"She's your sister! Not your girlfriend!"

"Mom, It was just a kiss-" Angelica said, shaking from fear as her mother cut her off.

"Are you two having sex?" Mom asked.

"No!" Roman and Angelica both shouted incredulously.

"What's going on here?" Dad said, coming from the kitchen to the foyer.

"I just caught my son kissing my daughter," Mom said accusingly. "And I'm trying to find out what else they're doing behind our backs."

You don't wanna know, Angelica thought guiltily, lowering her head.

"Nothing!" Roman said emphatically. "It's just kissing. That's all."

"Angelica?" Mom said, looking at her daughter and awaiting an answer.

"We don't do anything," Angelica lied. "We just kiss sometimes. And...and...we didn't want you to know because we knew you would think we were freaks or something. All we do is kiss." Tears started to well in Angelica's eyes. Tears of fear of her mother's angry aura. Tears of guilt for lying to her for the first time since she was nine. Tears of fear that she might not believe her and would punish Roman.

"Hey, hey, hey, that's enough," Mr. Day said softly, placing a comforting hand on Angelica's shoulder. "Angel, you come with me. Gigi, you talk to Roman. Gently," he added with emphasis. All four walked away, Mom with her son, Dad with his daughter.

Mr. Day brought Angelica to the kitchen, sat down across from her, and soothed her arm until she stopped crying. "Okay, now tell me what's going on between you two."

Angelica explained to him that she and Roman are more intimate with each other than most other siblings - something her father knew well (if not the extent) and had commented on many times before. She tried her best not to sound like they were in love but just really, really affectionate. "And because we're both like, emotional and, so like, mushy...we kiss sometimes." Angelica blushed.

Mr. Day listened patiently, waited and digested the information, and then responded with an anecdote. "When you were younger," he began, "Roman actually said he would grow up to marry you." Dad chuckled. "Your mom and I set him straight, though. We told him, 'You have to find someone outside your family to marry.' He questioned it. Said, 'You and Mom are family.' He was so smart, it took a while for us to explain things with all his objections. It was surprisingly difficult.

"After this two-hour-long debate, Roman went away sad. I remember thinking, 'Wow, this kid really loves his sister. How innocent. How cute.' But I remember your Mom asking, 'How long do you think it will take him to grow out of it?'"

Angelica was confused that the story ended abruptly there, her father staring at her with a question in his eyes. Nervously, she chuckled, trying to make her laugh sound dismissive. "What? You don't think...Roman? What are you...? What do you...? What?"

"I know, I know. I might be way off here but you two are so close, almost creepily close. You're always sitting in his lap or cuddled up together on the couch. He even made you his Valentine and bought you panties for goodness sake. And now you're kissing. Look, we're not accusing your brother of anything, but we're just trying to be sure he isn't...," Mr. Day sighed deeply, "-that he doesn't still feel how he did."

Angelica felt the weight of her nerves like gravity, pulling a meteor of truth toward her and Roman's world, threatening to destroy it. She was frozen solid. She wasn't a liar (at least not before today). But she didn't want her father to know her feelings about Roman, let alone what else they were doing. Even as the cooler head, he'd kill Roman. He wouldn't understand. Her brother wasn't taking advantage of her and it wasn't incest. It's just kissing, she thought. She felt so small. "It's not what you think," Angelica said, her voice soft and cracking a little.

"Look, we know you two have a special connection," Dad went on, "and you're affectionate. More affectionate than most siblings. On this, we all can agree,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments