Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Part 10

"Angelica confronts her brother after a disappointing prom night"

160
18 Comments 18
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Prom Night

Angelica walked into the house and spotted her father lying on the sofa in the living room. "Hey, Dad."

Mr. Day opened his eyes. "Oh, hey sweetheart. I didn't hear you come in."

"What are you doing down here on the couch?" she asked.

"Your mom and I were just getting to sleep when Roman invaded our room."

"Roman's here?"

"Yeah, he needed to talk to your mom about something. I think it has to do with some girl he likes. He kicked me out of my own room. They'd been up there talking for about twenty minutes when I dozed off."

"Should I...should I go up and talk to him?" Angelica asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure. He probably would prefer you over your mom, anyway."

"Right," she whispered, taking a deep breath. She wouldn't have time to gather her thoughts. "I'm gonna go talk to him." She walked past the living room and slowly ascended the stairs, mouth going dry, nerves rattling. When she approached her parent's bedroom she could hear soft murmuring. Angelica peaked into the room and saw her mother sitting next to Roman on the bed, rubbing his back with one hand. Roman's eyes were reddish and wet.

"Hey," Angelica said softly. Both Roman and their mother looked to the doorway where she stood. "What's going on?"

Mrs. Day looked to Roman, who kept silent, staring at his sister. "Your brother's having girl problems. That's all, honey."

"What happened?" Angelica asked.

"It's Mariah," Roman said. "I was telling Mom how I feel about Mariah. She left the dance with another guy." It was obviously a lie. Roman had never expressed any real interest in Mariah, and they'd left together.

Angelica played along. "Roman, I told you she was no good for you. All she does at school is flirt with all the boys."

"And that dress!" Mrs. Day chimed in. "One look at that skimpy little dress and I knew what she was about. I don't judge her for it, but baby, you can't let yourself fall for somebody like that. You need to find yourself a nice young lady."

"I thought she was a nice girl, Mom." Roman then glanced in Angelica's direction. "I guess she had me fooled."

"I'm sorry," Angelica said under her breath, her heart breaking. She willed herself not to cry in front of her mother, maintaining a little composure. "Mom, could I talk to Roman alone for a sec?"

Mrs. Day hesitated momentarily, then rose off the bed, rubbing Roman's shoulders. "Feel better, baby," she said to him. "There's plenty of fish in the thing or whatever." She snickered to herself and then stopped, understanding that she'd failed to lift the mood. When she walked past her daughter, she paused to whisper in her ear. "Make him feel better. He needs you. And.... kiss him once for me too while you're at it." Mrs. Day flashed Angelica an approving smile. Angelica nodded. Her mother left the room and padded down the stairs. Angelica silently closed her parent's bedroom door and went to sit next to Roman with a foot of space in between.

"I lied to Mom," Roman said simply. "I told her I was in love with Mariah."

"I know," Angelica whispered. "I'm sorry."

"So...?" Roman took a big, deep breath. "Did you...go to the hotel with...with Leo?"

Angelica's soul filled up with guilt. "I am so, so sorry Roman." He immediately looked up and away from his sister, trying to keep tears from falling.

"It's my fault, really," Roman said after choking back tears. "I thought I would be okay just being where we were. And I was. But...just the thought of you with another guy. The reality of it. I can't take it. So, I'm sorry. I said you could have a boyfriend or a husband and have me. But it's a lie. I wanted you all to myself. I thought I could share, but I can't."

Angelica's heart seemed like it wanted to hide inside her chest, making her feel cold. She could only imagine what her brother was feeling. She reached out tentatively and placed a hand on his. He didn't pull away, but he didn't hold her hand either. "Roman, I feel the same way. I thought I could be happy being just one of your girls but, when you left with Mariah I got mad...and jealous. But, Roman, I forgive you-"

"Forgive me for what!?" Roman snapped, snatching his hand away. "I took Mariah home because she got drunk. I didn't do anything with that girl!"

Angelica blinked. Am I hearing this correctly? "What? You didn't have sex with her? They said she was all over you."

"She was drunk, Angelica. Somebody sneaked liquor into the dance and she was drinking all night. That's why she was all over me. She was slumped. And I didn't want her or her parents to get in trouble, so I took her home. I didn't do anything with that girl. Just carried her from my car into her house. And when I came back to the dance, people were saying that you left with Leo."

"Roman, I...I didn't know!" Guilt roared inside Angelica's stomach, making her feel sick.

"You would have known if you had answered any of my calls or read any of my texts!"

Angelica's cell phone was in her little clutch purse inside Leo's car the whole time she was at the dance. On her way to the hotel, she was too emotional to even think to call Roman or check her phone. "My phone was...I didn't know you called! I'm sorry!" Angelica's eyes welled and tears began to flow.

"Well, if you would have looked at your phone, you would have known. And you would have also seen the message I sent before she got drunk that said I couldn't do it with her anyway. All I could think about all night was you. All I wanted was you!"

Angelica moved closer to Roman, taking one of his hands in both of hers. "Baby, I feel the same way! That's why I felt so bad when I thought you were going to do it with Mariah. I love you! Roman, I'm so sorry. When I got to the hotel room, and he was...when he kissed me-"

"Stop!" Roman interjected, taking his hand back from between hers. He looked her square in the eyes. "Angelica, I'm going to forgive you eventually because I'm your brother and I will always love you, but please, please... I cannot listen to this."

Angelica persisted. "Roman. Listen to me. The whole time, the whole time, all I could think about was you. How I was wronging you. How I was betraying you. How I loved you. I felt so bad! And after it was over, I knew I had made a mistake. I knew that I wanted to be with you. Like, to really be with you." Roman's eyes softened as he held his sister's gaze. "Roman, I want to be with you. Only you. You're the love of my life and I know I'll never find someone else like you. I'm so in love with you. You make me feel so good. And I know it's wrong for us to be together but I don't care. I want my brother. I need my brother. I'll do anything to have you. If we have to sneak around for the rest of our lives, if we have to lie to everyone we meet, if I can never be married, or have kids, I don't care! All I care about is you. Roman, just please, please forgive me!"

Roman looked into his sister's eyes, wide, watery, and turning pinkish. He placed his hand softly on Angelica's cheek. She lay her hand on his, both gazing deeply into one another's eyes, the sincerity swelling between them. "I forgive you, Angel." And Roman kissed her.

"Really?" Angelica said, crying and smiling at the same time.

"Yes. I love you." Roman kissed her again.

"Oh, I love you too, baby!" Angelica said, tears streaming still as they kissed.

"You're the love of my life, Angelica Day."

"Oh, Roman."

Tears flowed. The kiss soon grew amorous, provoking desire. Sighs full of affection resonated. Groans, moans, and hums of longing were exchanged. Roman squeezed his sister's thigh and then began a trek all over her body as if he'd missed it. Arousal bloomed in both siblings, drying their tears and leaving only their love and passion to be consummated. Holding his face in her hands as if to keep him from floating away, Angelica kissed her brother as his hands caressed soft satin and smooth skin. When he palmed her breasts over the soft material of her unlined dress, she welcomed it with a deep moan. When his fingers traveled down to her bare thighs, she grew nervous, then gasped when his hand slid upward to her crotch.

"Angelica," Roman said, breaking their kiss and panting. "You're not wearing panties."

Angelica paused, feeling ashamed. "No, I'm not, I..." She wanted to say she had gone without panties for the night, but she couldn't lie to Roman. "I...I...I left them in the hotel room." She let her head slump on Roman's shoulder, hating the fact that she had to remind Roman of her reckless misjudgment. She'd lost the panties he had gifted her on Valentine's Day.

Roman lifted Angelica's chin. "It's okay." He kissed her again, slow and sure. "I forgive you." He kissed her again. "You're mine now," he said, gazing sincerely into his sister's eyes.

"Thank you," Angelica breathed earnestly against Roman's lips, then kissed him. "I'm all yours now. Forever. I promise. I only belong to you." The kisses rapidly grew intense, Angelica desiring more and more as she pressed her body into Roman's. She abruptly broke the kiss, got up, and went to the bedroom door. She twisted the little mechanism on the doorknob, locking it, then came back to Roman, straddling his lap and continuing her kissing assault. She pushed him forward with her body, causing him to recline backward as she lay on top of him. Angelica got her brother's belt loose and pulled it free of his pants, throwing it away.

Roman rolled on top of her as she undid the button and zipper of his pants. She moaned through their kiss as she made contact with her brother's naked, iron shaft. He reached between his sister's legs and found her hot and slick with desire. "I want you," Angelica hissed, to the right man this time. "I want you inside."

Roman groaned in response, then spread her delicate petals with his hand, aiming to slide his finger inside her warm, wet pool. Angelica grabbed his hand, stopping him. "No," she said. "I want you inside me." And she squeezed his throbbing manhood.

Roman paused above his sister, gazing into her eyes. "You're sure?"

"I am. I want you, Roman. More than anything."

Roman kissed Angelica hard, spreading her knees apart and settling in between. She lay beneath, waiting for her lover to spoil her truly. She felt his crown press gently against her most intimate parts. Her sensitive lips tingled at the touch. "Ah," Angelica gasped as her brother applied pressure, dividing her as he slowly slid inside. "Make love to me," she murmured as Roman filled her innocent sex. Her pristine pussy gave way to her lover's invasion, hugging tightly to relish the union of familial flesh. "Oh, my God," Angelica whined, amazed at the immense pleasure that dwarfed the pain of being stretched open by her brother's intimidating manhood. She arched deeply as curious squeals and sighs of pleasure escaped from within her. "Oh, take me! Make love to me!"

Angelica tossed her hands up above her head, almost reaching her parents' headboard as she ground her hips against her brother's manhood buried deep inside her. Roman hadn't even moved yet, just penetrated her to the base, and Angelica was already beside herself with pleasure. "I love you, Angelica," he whispered against her lips and kissed her. She moaned, waving her hips subtly.

"I love you, Roman."

He receded and thrust forward, gently, grunting. Angelica shuddered and whined, throwing her head back against the sheets and squirming. "Mmm," she hummed and spread her knees higher, willing her brother to stroke her once more. He did, drawing back further and thrusting into his sister with more force. He groaned, unable to believe just how sweet it was to be inside his little sister's perfect pussy. Roman caressed his way up Angelica's lithe, graceful arms, all the way up to her hands. He pressed them together against their parents' pillows, stabling himself, then thrust again, harder. The bed shook and the headboard knocked against the wall. Neither Angelica nor Roman cared about the sound. They were so lost in one another that they couldn't seem to consider anything else. The world consisted of only them, their love, and the unbelievable bliss they shared.

"Yes," her shaky voice whispered as Roman stroked her again. And, "Yes," emphatically, with each successive stroke. Roman's eyes never left his sister's face, watching her wince and squirm and moan, her silky brown hair strewn wildly about the white bedspread. It was so sexy to watch her lose control and submit to the heavenly sensations he filled her with. "Oh, oh, ah, ah, ah," Angelica cried out, her body beginning to vibrate uncontrollably. Her overwhelmed quim began to contract, clenching her brother's manhood, begging for his rich, healthy seed. Roman stopped thrusting and Angelica wrapped her arms and legs around him, hanging on for dear life and kissing him as she came on her brother's throbbing shaft.

She mewled and whimpered, sucking her brother's tongue and holding him tight as her orgasm waxed and then started to fade. Roman began to stroke her again, in shorter, slower bursts but just as deep inside his sweet sister's insatiable pussy. "Yes, yes, love me, love me," she whispered. They made love, Roman's pants around his thighs, Angelica's dress pushed up around her waist.

Roman kissed her lips as she murmured sweet expressions of love, lust, and pleasure. He devoured her. Even as he plundered her, he couldn't get enough of his sister's sweet love. He gorged on her lips, groaning and grunting as he stroked her innermost femininity. The love of his life. He wanted to give her everything - every ounce of pleasure and love he knew she so deserved. He sucked on the skin of her neck, allowing his hands to roam her soft and curvy body. He sucked the skin of her chest just above her silver jewelry, knowing it might leave a mark but indulging still. Roman pulled the thin straps down Angelica's shoulders and peeled the bodice away from her ripe young breasts with their diamond-hard, bright pink nipples. "Everything about you is so amazing," Roman exclaimed. "You're so perfect."

VictoriaZaens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZaens

He sat up on his knees and grabbed one of his sister's breasts, still stroking her with her hips raised into his lap. She sighed, taking the opposite breast in her hand and squeezing it hard. She reached between her legs and began to massage her clitoris as her brother sped up his pace. Roman worked his hips, stroking Angelica's pussy more and more quickly. Groaning and grunting and sweating, listening to his sister's feminine moans grow desperate. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" she squealed as clear liquid gushed from between her thighs, soaking everything in its path.

Roman slipped out of his sister's raining sex and stroked himself. In a second, his cock erupted, semen spurting all over Angelica's open thighs, her crotch, and onto her beautiful, green gown. Roman didn't cease to stroke himself as he came on his sister. Angelica couldn't quit strumming her clit. Her brother's cum turned her on more, causing her to shower him in her liquid female cum. They'd made a mess on their parents' bed and it didn't register as significant in either of their minds at all. Roman sank to his lover once more, kissing her hungrily and humming at the delicious taste of his satiated paramour.

After a long, loving kiss, Angelica began to smile, and then giggle. "Oh goodness, Roman, that was amazing." She was overcome with pure joy, her body humming with harmonic serenity. "We should've done it a long time ago."

Roman smiled and rolled off her. "I told you," he chuckled, lying on his side, propped up on his elbow above her. "You should always listen to me. I'm eighteen now and you're only seventeen. I know things."

"I'll do whatever you say from now on," Angelica said lightly.

"That's my baby girl." He kissed her on her lips.

"Yes, I am."

Angelica and Roman lounged for a few minutes, deciding what they'd do about the mess they made. Their parents' covers were discolored with her sex liquid, as were Roman's clothes. Angelica's dress was striped white with her brother's cum and was also soused with her juices. They tried to wipe the dress clean but there were still noticeable stains. They tried to dry the top bedspread with a towel from their parent's hamper, but it was still visibly wet. In the end, they decided they'd have to stay in the locked room until the bed had dried. When their mother came back up and knocked on the door, as they knew she would, Roman and Angelica pretended to be asleep. With no other way to open their bedroom door, she went away, back downstairs, probably to sleep on the couch with Dad.

Roman took off all his clothes and spread them neatly on the floor to dry. Angelica did the same, removing her dress and jewelry and crawling between her parents' sheets and covers, cuddling naked with her brother. They chatted about their future together, trying to work out a way they could live as a couple. None of their ideas were very plausible. One thing that was sure though: they definitely would be together. They would have to sneak around and be covert about their love, but they believed it would be worth it. Angelica knew she would hate lying to everyone, especially her parents, but for Roman's love, she was determined to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments