Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Wheel Part 1

"The boys find themselves..."

43
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of the story begun in "The Train" series."

"Where are you going?" Kyle said. His voice spun me around as though I had been caught raiding my parents' liquor cabinet.

I was standing in the middle of the short walk between his front door and his front gate, having woken up in a puddle of morning light and regret. Mack and Kyle had been above me, wrapped in each others' limbs on the couch.

"Oh," I said.

He had not put a shirt on. I could see a fading morning bulge in his baggy underwear. I made my eyes snap to his, embarrassed.

"I thought I'd just..."

I broke off as he stepped closer to me. He was standing in full sun, lit up like the statue of a Roman god, in full view of the neighbors.

"Why are you being weird about this?" Kyle said. "It happened. Do you regret it?"

"Do you?"

"No," Kyle said, without hesitating. He stepped closer. "And neither does Mack, I know it. Come back inside."

I looked around at the fences as though expecting a neighbor to be peeking over the wood slats. Kyle was near naked in the harsh morning light.

Kyle stepped up to me and placed a hand on my chest. I was surprised to find that my hand went immediately to his waist.

"I'm not..." I started.

"Not gay," he said, flatly. "I know."

I shrugged.

"I mean it," I said. "I don't know what happened last night or any of those other times. I was just--I don't know--"

"Look," Kyle said, starting to look exasperated. "I don't know about it either. I don't mind saying that I liked fucking you. I enjoyed it, and I don't regret it. If this is going to be a thing that happens sometimes, that's okay with me. You can tell yourself whatever you want about it, but I want it to continue."

My face flushed. My head was buzzing with thunderous memories of Kyle's cock pushing slowly into me, a bizarre, unexpected rush of pleasure, and the explosive way my cum sprayed over Mack's glistening body.

"Why are you so afraid of this?" Kyle said softly.

I shrugged.

"We were drunk," I said. "We'd been drinking."

"We're not now."

"No."

He kissed me. I felt my face burn red, but I didn't stop him. When he pulled away, a hand was still holding the small of my back.

"So, what?" I said. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

The word spread heat along my cheeks, but he only laughed.

"Come inside."

As though all protest had been quenched by the fire of his kiss, I followed quietly and let the door swing shut behind me. He pulled me into him.

"Why can't you admit that you want me?" he breathed.

I felt enclosed like I had with him in the tiny airplane bathroom. My lips brushed his, then locked on to them. He kissed me fiercely. I could feel his cock pressing through his underwear.

"What about Mack?" I whispered.

His fingers were fumbling for my fly. I could feel his nerves. His heart was as fluttery as mine felt.

"I want to know," he said.

"What?"

He hesitated. "If I still like this without her, without booze," Kyle said. "Last night was her idea."

Two fingers slipped into my pants. I was hard and had been.

"You seem to," I said. My face felt numb.

"Yeah."

What's more, so did I.

He kissed me again, wrapping his fist around my cock. Last night, he hadn't kissed me so much. Last night, with Mack, it hadn't felt so intimate. Suddenly, as his hands pressed on my chest to lead me deeper into his home, I felt my inhibitions stripped away again. It was as the night before, when the beer and shots had done that, but not. It was a vanishing of the thoughts in my brain that protested against the contact. I liked the heat of his touch, the attention of his lips. And I wanted to find out what it was, no matter what you called it.

I found myself being led into his bedroom, the door closed behind us. He slipped me out of my shirt and I crawled out of my pants. For a while, we only laid on his bed, hard and naked, running our fingers softly along one another's skin. I was wondering who would make the next move.

I could never say, afterward, which one of us it was.

I was in a fugue. Our legs writhed together and our hands wandered. Our bodies were pulled into one another, noses touching, lips touching. Our cocks found one another, then our hands found one another's cocks.

"Do you want to?" he whispered.

DaisyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaisyLove

I knew what he meant. "Yeah," I breathed.

I let him kiss me. I let his lips ride down along my body until they found what they were searching for and enveloped me. I let my cock touch the back of his throat and felt him gag. Then I let him roll until he was under me and I pressed my lips against his asshole, rolling my tongue along the rim until his balls were retracted, his cock was hard, and I was ready.

I pressed my cock against his ass and slipped, slowly, into him.

"God," he grunted. "Dammit."

I still pushed slowly into him. "This okay?"

"Yeah," Kyle said. "Spit on it."

I spat. My cock slid deeper inside of him. I could feel his body shaking even as my heart thundered in my chest. What we had done before had been playing, experimentation. This was sex. I could no longer deny it, no longer wanted to deny it.

Suddenly angry, I pushed into him as deep as I could and felt his body collapse under my weight. I thrust inside of him again and again. He cried out with stifled moans into his pillow, and still, I laid into him. Our balls slapped together.

Then, suddenly, my anger broke and I leaned over him, pressing my body into his. I kissed his sweaty back, his shoulder. When he turned his face, I kissed his cheeks, his grasping lips.

"Yes," he moaned as I worked slowly into him. "Yes."

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered into his ear.

"Yes," he said. "Yes, fuck."

He gasped as I pulled roughly out of him to stroke my cock. I exploded in three short bursts, covering his ass in glistening shards of pearl before collapsing into the bed beside him. My head was pounding from alcohol and exertion. And it was spinning from the rush of it all.

Kyle turned his head to face me, not moving his body from its position.

"That was amazing," he said.

"I think I liked it, too," I said, staring unblinkingly into his gaze. But there was no thinking about it. I knew, even if I was driving thoughts of him out of my mind even as I spoke, even as I stared at his naked chest.

"I think I've made up my mind about it," Kyle said.

He Kyle shifted to rest his head on my chest. My left arm fell around his shoulders and his cock, still hard, prodded up against my thighs. I looked down at it and let my other hand drift over to it.

As though pulled by a string, my hand began to stroke along Kyle's length.

"You want to suck my dick?" he said quietly.

Unbidden, I nodded.

I slid down the bed and took him in my mouth. It was already coming to feel familiar. As his breathing quickened and slowed with gasps and shudders, I experimented with going faster, slower, deeper, licking around the tip. Each effect produced different quivers along the length of his body. I let a hand cup his ass and slid a finger around, feeling my own wet cum slipping into the place between his legs. On a whim, I pressed my finger into the milky wetness, pushing slowly back into Kyle's ass. He stiffened and relaxed. I felt the tip of his cock reach the back of my throat and I gagged.

"I'm close," he grunted, cupping the back of my head to draw me back in.

Another urge took me, a feeling in my belly that hungered. I held him in my mouth as I stroked and pressed with my finger until he came. He burst in my mouth like a warm balloon in a rush of salt.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

By then, I was hard again.

I held it in my mouth for a moment. Then, I rolled Kyle back onto his belly, pressed my lips against his ass, and dribbled out his cum. I leaned into him and guided myself back inside of him.

"Oh," he said. "Wait."

"I want you," I said.

I pressed my hands to his shoulders and hiked my hips up over his, pinning him beneath me and crashing into him harder and harder than before. He was loud, moaning and grunting underneath me, and, soon, I felt eyes on my sweaty back. I didn't turn, nor did Mack say anything She only watched.

It was over again in a few quick strokes. This time, I came inside of him, pumping away until it was gone, then I collapsed back into the bed, finally spent. I let him roll over and throw his arms around me, gathering me to him. Only then, did Kyle seem to notice Mack standing in the doorway.

She was as naked as she had gone to sleep the night before and two fingers were pressed between her legs.

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments