Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Off The Rails Part 1

"Mack reveals a secret"

37
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I woke up more in Kyle's arms than in Mack's. We'd spent the day together--and most of the night--and gone to bed with me spooning between them. In the night, Mack had rolled away from us and now it was just Kyle and I, naked, hot, and entwined. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and his cock at the base of my back.

I rolled over into him and found that Kyle was still asleep. I let my hand run down his body and clasp his cock anyway, stroking it slowly and keeping it hard.

"I want you," he whispered before long, eyes never opening.

"Get the lube.”

In moments, he had me on my back and his cock in my ass. He pinned my legs back and fucked me. I watched Mack and the way her breasts jostled back and forth in her sleep to the rhythm of our play.

Sometime during the pounding, Mack got up and saw us coupling. I reached across the sheets to her, but she only squeezed it, kissed my fingertips, and lifted herself off the bed to wander away from us.

Kyle only pumped harder into me, unafraid to disturb her now. I turned my face back to him and clutched the pillow behind my head as the pain came.

After Kyle had spilled across my belly, he went back to sleep. I got up to look for Mack.

I found her in the kitchen, filling up the coffee machine. She wore the baggy, white Jimi Hendrix T-shirt Kyle had been wearing the day before and nothing else. It gave her the appearance of a Victorian child in her nightgown. There was a look on her face that spoke of trouble. I'd sensed it in the bedroom, too. It wasn't like her to slip away like that. Even if she wasn't in the mood to join in, Mack liked to sit back and watch us.

I slipped up behind her and embraced Mack, filling my nose with the morning scent of her.

"Everything okay, baby?" I asked her, trying to sound like a casual boyfriend.

Somehow, Kyle and I had slipped into our relationship as naturally as I had with any woman, but it still felt strained between Mack and I. There was attraction there, even affection and possibly more, but despite the six months for which we'd been together, it still felt as though we had yet to go on our third date.

If she noticed anything in my voice, she didn't let on. She only reached back and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Everything is fine," she said.

I moved away from her to let her put the coffee back in the cabinet, peaking at her revealed ass as she stretched to the top shelf.

"I had a great time last night," I said, still probing for the issue.

"Me too," she said. Her voice was tight, hiding.

She leaned against the counter, crossed her arms under he breasts, and looked at me. I could see tears welling in her eyes.

Standing naked in her kitchen, I suddenly felt very underdressed.

"Hey," I said. "What's the matter?"

It was enough. Tears spilled out over her cheeks and Mack turned to flee.

"Nothing!" she cried over her shoulder.

I grabbed at her, caught her, bound her up in my arms.

"Hey," I said again. "Tell me."

She sobbed and gave in to my embrace, pressing her face into my chest.

"I cheated on you," she whispered through tears.

I felt a rod of iron plunged itself through my spine. It wasn't anger or hurt. It was shock, surprise.

"What?" I said, baffled. "With who? When?"

"Last week," she said. "With Liam and Ashley."

The rod froze.

Liam and Ashley had been dating since college. I knew them through Kyle and they were the most loyal couple I had ever come across.

“What?”

Words failed me. I loosened my grip around her and stared.

She mistook my shock for anger.

"I'm sorry," she said, gripping me tighter. "I know I shouldn't have. I don't want to lose this. It was this past weekend and I was feeling depressed and they came over and.… I made it happen.”

Her eyes, magnified by tears, looked knowingly into mine. When Kyle and I had our secret days together, we never told her where we were. We’d be visiting other friends or separately out of town. I’d never questioned why we lied to her. She’d known, of course.

“I’m sorry,” I said, but stopped short of the confession.

The tears spilled over again and she buried her face in my chest.

"I think I have a problem," she said. "I always want more."

Surprised, I could feel blood rushing to my penis. Kyle had fallen asleep without letting me cum. Now, Mack was getting me started all over again.

"Tell me how it happened," I said.

She sat down at the kitchen table and I followed suit. Her tears were starting to subside. For me, the cheating wasn't an issue. For Kyle, I was worried. But right then, all I wanted was to hear her story.

"Like I said," she started, "you and Kyle were both ‘out.’”

This time, her look was more significant. I felt a pang of guilt.

“You know about that,” I said, flatly.

She looked at me with red eyes.

“I don’t know why you keep it a secret,” she said. “It’s not like I would mind.”

“I’m sorry,” I said.

I knew why, even if I couldn’t put it into words. If no one knew about our little hookups, it was like they weren’t happening, like I wasn’t...

“Anyway, so, I called Liam. I was drinking and I wanted him to, you know. But then he came over with Ashley and I felt so guilty,” she said. “We kept drinking and I told them about us. I know I’m not supposed to, but it happened. Ashley was into it. She kept asking me questions.”

Ashley had been a cheerleader in high school and still had the body to prove it, even though she spent most of our college years covered by Liam’s old sweatshirts. They’d dated since almost the first day and moved fast. I remembered her as the sleek goddess from Calc II, always out of reach.

She’d always been quiet, a silent angel in the background of Liam’s parties often more content with a book or her coursework while the rest of us drank. She’d been pale and lanky, with blonde hair falling into her eyes and a still confidence. I remembered nights when she’d ended the gatherings by quietly whispering in Liam’s ear and taking him to the bedroom, queuing the rest of us to leave.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii

How he had captured her, I never understood. The vision of her had my cock growing hard again.

“She told me she’d always wanted to try a threesome. And then she said she kind of had a crush on me in college,” Mack said. Her eyes were fixed pointedly on the table in front of her, cheeks growing red.

“Ashley did?”

“Yeah.”

The image came unbidden—Mack on the couch, her bust against Ashley’s pale frame.

“So I--oh,” she broke off. "You're..."

She pressed her lips together.

I reached out under the table and took her hand, brought it close to my thigh.

“What next?” I said.

"You're not angry?" she said.

“What happened next?” I prompted.

“She kissed me first,” Mack said. “Just a peck, but I couldn’t stop. I don’t think Liam minded.”

The image in my mind moved, Mack writhing against Ashley, breasts spilling out, tongues darting, Mack’s hands riding up against Ashley’s sweatshirt, the hints of Ashley’s hard, flat belly beginning to appear. I wouldn’t have minded either.

Mack’s fingers slipped away from mine and crept up to my cock. I edged closer to her and slept an arm around her shoulder, partially as a matter of comfort and partially to draw her in.

Impossibly, I saw them, Ashley pressed back into that same couch where I had fucked Mack for the first time with Kyle beside me. I watched them, as though from an invisible armchair, as they lost themselves in one another.

“I took off her shirt,” Mack said when she’d released my cock. “She wasn’t wearing a bra. I didn’t know that.”

I could see Liam’s old, ratty sweatshirt lifting from Ashley’s shoulders like a curtain, the soft, pink nipples revealed beneath. I imagined her petite, her body lithe like a cat. In my mind, Mack’s lips descended on the breasts even as mine came down on her lips.

I kissed her, full and deep like I never had before. Then, as though unconsciously, her hand was back on my cock, stroking hard.

“You like this?” she whispered.

"What happened next?" I breathed. "Tell me."

In answer, she kissed me again. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and my fingers wound through her hair.

On the couch, my image of Mack lost herself in Ashley’s breasts, her tongue darting out and around, taking the whole breast in her mouth. Their faces came together, Mack’s dark locks against Ashley’s blonde, and I was there.

Between kisses, Mack told me the story and her hand worked faster on my cock until, seemingly, a thought stopped her.

“Are you sure?”

“Let’s go to the living room,” I said, lifting her from her seat and pulling off her shirt in a single motion.

Naked, she chased me there and we collapsed into the couch. I fell on top and inside of her.

“Don’t stop,” I said, as I thrusted.

While our world spun and the story wound out, another thought teased at the back of my mind, like a stagehand buzzing beyond the theater with important line updates.

Don’t tell Kyle about this, I thought. About Ashley or about you.

“She pulled off my jeans,” Mack said. “She ate. Me. Out.”

Mack was on her back, pushed into the couch with Ashley on top of her. Mack could see the other woman’s ass rising in the air. When the third player joined, it was me—and it was Liam, and it was Kyle. My vision combined and I saw my first night with Mack, but also with Kyle, and also my memory of Ashley and Liam.

“He was just. Going to fuck. Her,” Mack said. “But. She. Said. He could. If I wanted. It.”

Mack was shaking underneath me. She ran a hand down along her belly until her fingertips touched her clit. As my eyes locked onto her, I saw hers lose focus. I knew she was experiencing it the same as I was. Double vision. She was in her own living room with my cock inside of her and she was there with Liam and Ashley.

Do you want my boyfriend’s dick? Ashley’s ghost said at a whisper as though she were in the room with us.

I arched my back, plunging into Mack, and imagined Liam-Kyle here with me and Mack-Ashley beneath us.

“I want more,” she whimpered in my ear. “More. More.”

In my mind, I saw Ashley ride up on Mack’s belly to let Liam in under her. He gripped Mack by the hips and drove himself in, her eyes squeezing shut. She sank into Ashley’s clavicle with biting teeth, nipping at the other girl’s skin and at her own guilt.

I could feel it exuding from her still, even as I rocked into her in Liam’s place, but I knew that as the words that told of her infidelity streamed from her lips and into my ears, she had more than that coupling to feel guilty about.

We were together in the guilt and the pleasure as I bored into her. Mack suddenly shivered and raised up into me. She twisted, knees kicking together, and spun out and away from me onto her back. Then a hand shot between her legs and she rubbed furiously until her pussy quivered. Hot spurts pulsed out of her and her voice trailed off into giggling moans.

“Oh, my god,” she whispered.

I closed in on her and opened her legs. When I entered Mack again, our faces came together again and for a moment, the story stopped. We were alone in our little world together. Kyle was nowhere.

"Where did he cum?" I asked her, pinching the back of her neck. "Tell me."

Her lips parted in a little groan. I could feel myself close to finishing, but my hips continued to pump into her. She managed two little breaths.

“Inside. Me.”

My body contorted as I came inside of her, feeling as though I were in the room with the three of them. I came and came, pounding into her until all the energy went out of me and I collapsed on top of her.

“Oh, my god,” she was still panting. “Oh, my god.”

We heaved against each other for what felt like hours until our breathing slowed. Kyle still slept, forgotten in the bedroom. I could feel the others with us, Mack’s slowly gasping need for more. We lay together until our breath returned.

“Are you going to see them again?” I asked.

She looked at me, her eyes alight, and reached slowly again for my cock.

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors