Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sauna Sessions: Part 3

"Time to shower and go home... or is it."

69
15 Comments 15
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

James finally slid out of me and flopped in the corner of the sauna. He seemed totally relaxed and pretty pleased with himself. I, on the other hand, stayed upright, staring into the hot coals, trying to understand what had just happened. My mind wrestled with a flood of conflicting thoughts. There was shame, confusion, excitement, and deep satisfaction. I had clearly enjoyed what happened but couldn't fathom what it meant to me at an existential level. I wondered, 'Was I a different person?' and 'Has the trajectory of my life dramatically changed?' I continued to wonder but was soon disturbed.

"Let's shower, Dave," exclaimed James as he rose from his slumber.

I stood up and followed as he strutted confidently towards the showers. After a few steps, my ass started to ooze James' cum. A half-guilty smile crossed my face as his seed trickled down my thigh.

James took the first shower while I took the one next to it. I turned the handle, waited until steam filled the cubicle and stepped in. Washing the sex from my body was both cleansing and invigorating. I gave extra attention to my midsection. Though flaccid, it felt good to wash my cock, which made me care for it longer than necessary. The sting as my soap-covered hand touched my well-used hole was quite a surprise. I stayed under the hot water and almost forgot about the previous encounter when I felt a hand on my waist.

"Don't move," said James as he turned the shower cold.

He held me by the waist as the cold water cascaded down. His firm grip felt extra hot in contrast to the cold water. James stepped closer to me and placed his warm chest against my back. The next feeling was his hard cock in between the cheeks of my ass. I reached around and clutched his ass, pulling him tightly against me. He ground his cock between the cheeks of my ass and gripped my achingly stiff shaft. The cold of the shower and the heat of his body was a wild sensation.

"You want my cock in your ass, again?" asked James as he stroked my cock and ground between the cheeks of my ass in time.

Unable to answer, I released my grip on his ass and grabbed his thick cock. I aimed it into my asshole and pushed back, hoping to be filled with his thick warmth. James put enough pressure to tease me but not enough to please me. He barely penetrated me with the head of his cock, only to remove it immediately. The luscious warmth of his cock was replaced by the shocking cold of the water streaming down my back. James teased me with slow, shallow penetration followed by cold emptiness. I could take no more, my hunger for cock was out of control. I gripped his shaft and tried to force it into me when he pushed away and led me back into the sauna.

He opened the door, pushed me into the sauna and followed me in. I was transfixed by his gorgeous hard cock bouncing from side to side as he confidently strutted towards me. He turned me around and forced my chest onto the burning-hot bench. I gripped the bench and pointed my ass towards James and hoped the next feeling would be a thick hot cock in my ass.

"Fuck me, James," I begged, looking around, hoping to see him prepare to fuck me.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, Dave," said James, standing behind me, stroking his cock.

"Please fuck me now, James," I whimpered and begged.

He stepped towards me, didn't touch me with his hands, and placed his cock against my eager asshole and held it there.

"Fill me with cock, James," I begged, "Fill me with your fat cock."

He then relented and pushed into me. Slowly, inch by inch, his cock entered my ass until his groin pressed against my ass. My knees gave way from the shocking pleasure of being full of cock, and he immediately held me by the waist, preventing my collapse. He stayed deep inside me without moving. Though balls-deep, he forcefully thrust into me even more, satisfying my hunger to be full of cock. I couldn't speak, I wanted to thank him, I never wanted this to end.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

I was about to speak when he started to withdraw slowly. An explosion of bliss shot through me as his cock slowly emptied from my hole. Only the head of cock remained inside me when he suddenly and forcefully thrust deep into me.

"Mmmh, ahhh," was all I could manage, as James started to rhythmically fuck me.

I lay there and moaned and groaned as he fucked me hard with full long strokes, balls deep and head shallow. As his pace quickened, so did my pleasure increase. My thoughts could process nothing more than the pleasure of being constantly filled with cock. Suddenly he released he withdrew his cock. Before I could say anything, he turned me onto my back, bent me over like a deck chair and buried his cock in my exposed ass. It felt even deeper while in this position, I groaned with pleasure, and James recropicated. We fucked like wild animals.

"Mmh, that feels, Mmh, so good," I said, pulling his face towards mine.

"Fuck, yeah," he replied as he leaned in and kissed me.

My hand held his face as our tongues intertwined. We greedily caressed each other's lips and enjoyed exploring the inside of each other's mouths with our tongues. Delirious with sexual glee, the only sounds we made then were our heaving exhalations, exhalations that were forced from inside each time James' cock penetrated my hole. Suddenly, James began to shiver and moan.

"Nggmmh, oh yeah," he moaned, fucking and shaking.

I released his face and held his muscular ass as he entered the first throws of orgasm. He roared with joy, and I felt his hot cum pump into the depths of my ass. He pushed deeper and shook as load after load of his hotness pumped and eventually drained into me. He remained still for a moment before finally pulling out his cum-coveed cock and letting my legs flop back on the bench. I lay there as his seed started to trickle from my ass. I took my hard cock in my hand and started to finish myself as I looked at James' sweaty body.

"No, No," said James as he removed my hand from my cock, "That's the least I can do after such an amazing fuck."

He held my cock by the base, cupped my balls in his hand and tightly gripped his lips around the head of my cock. Whatever he did with his tongue felt like a swarm of butterflies was dancing on my cock. I had never felt anything like it. I held James' hair and tried to force my cock into his mouth. He resisted and kept his tongue dancing on the head of my cock, still tightly gripping it with his lips. Seconds later, I started to lose control of my breath, indicating that my orgasm was imminent. When James felt my cock swelling, he released his firm grip on my cock and forced his face towards my groin.

"Mmhm aah," I roared as my cum shot into the back of his throat.

He kept me deep in his mouth as wave after wave of orgasm cascaded through my body. It seemed like I made enough cum to drown a man, and when I looked, I could see my cum leaking down the shaft of my cock, even though James' mouth was tightly gripped around it. I exhaled my last gasp of relief, and James let my cock slide from my mouth.

"Sit up and kiss me, " said James, with my cum dripping down his cheeks on both sides.

I sat up, we embraced each other's contented, sweaty bodies and kissed. Both of us savouring each other's mouths and the taste of my cum. We finally released our embrace and decided that our sauna time was over. At least until the next time, of course.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments