Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sauna Sessions: Part 2

"The sauna gets hotter"

123
25 Comments 25
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I could still taste the cum in my mouth as I watched him recover from my efforts. 'What the hell have I done?' I asked myself as I sat there and waited nervously for what would follow. 'I've sucked a stranger's cock, swallowed a mouthful of cum and loved every second of it,' I thought as I shook my head in disbelief. The mere thinking of that statement caused a fluttering feeling in my balls and I became erect again. My sauna companion noticed and arose from his slumber.

"I see you're ready for some more action," he said as he looked directly at my cock.

"Not sure about this at all but my cock seems to have no doubts whatsoever," I replied with a nervous smile.

"My name is James, by the way," he said, laughing as he did.

"Oh man," I chuckled, "I sucked your cock but never thought to ask your name. Hi, James, I suppose."

"Lie back, Dave, and I'll take you to the moon and back," said James.

I immediately complied, and he positioned himself below me, grabbing my legs and forcing my knees towards my chest. I was expecting to feel his lips around my stiff, throbbing cock, but his head went out of sight and I felt an electrifying joy shoot through me when his hot, wet tongue licked my exposed asshole.

"What the hell," I howled in ecstasy, grabbing my knees so I could hold my legs as high as possible. This freed up James' hands, one massaging my stomach and the other holding my cock. I whimpered as waves of pleasure hit me from all directions. My asshole, my cock, and even though my stomach was being caressed.

James' licking motion deepened. Instead of licking my ass, he started to force his tongue deep into me. His efforts overwhelmed me. The more he probed me, the more I wanted him inside me. I lay back and could only moan. He found a beautiful new rhythm after minutes of relentless deep probing with his tongue. Deep tongue, then spitting and finally licking my soaking wet asshole.

"Oh, that feels amazing," I whimpered, "I need more."

"You'll get more," said James, as he eased his finger deep into my ass.

"You like that?" he asked as he held his finger deep in my ass, now starting to stroke my cock.

"I fucking love it," I moaned, "I want more!"

With that, James inserted another finger into me and started to finger fuck me, still stroking my rigid cock while doing so. James released my cock, stepped around and guided his cock over my whimpering mouth.

"That might keep you quiet," he said as he fed his cock into my mouth.

I was so happy to have his gorgeous, rigid cock in my mouth again. The feeling of him taking my cock into his mouth was an added bonus. He forced his face onto me so hard that I could feel my cock squeeze down his throat. I could only manage a muted groan because my mouth was also stuffed full of cock. A wonderful feeling washed over me. James continued to pound on my cock and began to face fuck me as he did so. I relaxed and tried to take him deep into my throat but gagged every time he passed a certain point. I never heard any gagging from James as he devoured my pole.

"I'm gonna cum, " I managed to say with a mouth full of cock.

Mere seconds later a tidal wave of pleasure ripped through me and seemed to empty through my cock. I felt a torrent of cum flood out on the first wave and seemed to come for an eternity, still twitching and releasing drops of cum thirty seconds after my first.

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

"Oh, that was fucking unbelievable," I declared, still shivering with joy.

James pivoted and kissed me, his mouth full of my cum. I opened my mouth and allowed our tongues to join and my seed to flow into my mouth. It was so exciting that my softening cock became hard again. We kissed and licked each other's mouths with a fiery passion. Without warning, James pressed his cock against my asshole and pressed into me. A guttural groan came out of my mouth as he did so and I gripped his ass with both hands.

"Do it, James," I begged, "Please fuck me."

I deepened my kiss and gripped his ass, trying to force him into me. He kept his cock tightly pressed against my asshole, teasing me with very gentle increases of pressure. I tried to slide down to take him inside me, but he had total control of the situation and I was at the mercy of his decisions. I kept a firm hold of his muscular ass and tried to enjoy the small pleasure I was receiving from his warm cock pushing into my ass.

"Fuck me, James," I pleaded, "Please fill me with your cock."

James released his face from my mouth and looked me in the eye.

"I like a bit of begging," he said, starting to increase the pressure on my hole.

He stared intently at me and then pushed his cock into me.

"Oh man, that feels so damn good," I screamed.

His cock was soon met with resistance after a couple of inches so he retracted and then pushed in again. The resistance was partially breached and accompanied by a powerful burning in my ass. I wanted more but couldn't take more.

"It burns so much, James," I almost cried.

"Relax, Dave," he replied, "you can do it."

He inched back and then started to swallow fuck me. This felt great but I still had a craving in my ass to be full of cock. James knew what he was doing. Every few strokes he would press against the tension in my hole. Each new push turned the burning closer to a feeling of pleasure. After five minutes of fucking, the burning was gone and I pulled him forcefully as he fucked my ass. I managed to make him fall forward; his weight landed on me and he filled me with cock. The fullness was something I couldn't have imagined before. But at that very moment, I could not imagine living without it.

"I love having you deep in my asshole," I shouted, gripping him tightly so I stayed full of cock.

James stayed deep inside for a few seconds but soon started to fuck me again. This time he was fucking me with vigour. Long deep strokes. The head of his cock went almost all the way out before gliding balls-deep into my hungry asshole. He fucked and I moaned and I was in seventh heaven. Unfortunately, unlike heaven, this was soon to come to an end.

"I'm gonna fill your ass with cum," said James between his athletic efforts.

"I'm cumming," he panted and I felt him explode deep into my asshole. An amazing flood of warmth hit me, soon followed by another and then another. He kept pumping my asshole with cock and delivering his hot cum to the depths of my ass. One last thrust and he remained deep inside me and remained there, panting with the pleasure that he emptied inside me. I felt him soften and then slither out of my asshole.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments