Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures In Travel Part 1

"My first business trip was more than I expected"

29
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Back in the day before the internet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>2 parts"

Fresh out of Business School, I was recruited to work for a company that required a lot of travel.

Having basically ruined my life and relationships with the idea of a corporate master of "getting ahead," I was completely adrift

I hadn't settled anywhere, and my grad school girlfriend went across the country for an unpaid internship and a new life in the banking world of lightless cubicles and endless days. Though I missed her sweet soft flesh and her glorious ass, I sadly said my goodbyes and good-lucks.

My new firm was a new and lively place. They took me in and interviewed me to find out what I could best help them achieve.

Clearly, company outreach was where I fit in. After several business trips with middle and then upper management, I was turned out to "GO GET THE MONEY, BOY!"

I was off to the races.

I quickly fell into the easy life of air travel and being in different cities every week. Usually, I could find a connection to sex and didn't have to really think about it much.

Occasionally when I was a bit worn down and didn't want the prattle of the bar I would go to an Adult Book Store to pick up something to get myself off while reading alone at the end of the day.

Mostly this was fine for me. It gave me time to process whatever business needed attending to and gave me a release.

One night, I went into the arcade, put a few quarters in the booth, watched some loud low-quality porn, and got myself off.

Over time this became a habit in whatever city I was in. I started to come prepared with a bit of lube and some tissue to clean myself up with.

On a night after the bar, I took a cab to my now regular arcade. I went to the counter, which was much busier than I had seen before, got my tokens, and a different look from the guy at the register. Every booth was full and I wound up at the end of the hall.

I sat down and started my show. I hadn't yet noticed the holes. As I settled in and pulled my cock out, poured a nice bit of lube on it, and started to stroke myself I was startled by a finger-wagging through a hole in the wall I hadn't noticed followed by a tongue flicking. I didn't think for a second, I pushed my engorged cock into the waiting unknown mouth and got the best blowjob I had had in months.

I was both blown and blown away.

I sat there panting and started to clean myself up when I heard the door close next door.

I left and went back to my hotel not really sure about what had just happened. Showered, jerked off again, and went to bed.

As time went on even time I was in this city which was very central to my business this now became the habit of heading to the end of the hall and letting myself be blown. Soon enough I was also having my balls sucked and a few times got rimmed before dumping a load into the mouth of an unknown host.

Eventually, I was looking forward to traveling to some cities more than others. I worried less about picking up some woman at the bar and more about the thrill of having my cock worshiped by a stranger.

One night in Washington, I got picked up by a couple who wanted me to fuck her and then have him finish me off. As much as I pretended to be reluctant I was in heaven holding his head while I pushed my cock down his throat. I don't think that I ever came as hard as that. Watching his wife kiss him and lick the cum out of his beard had me hard enough to fuck her again. I left him cleaning out her used pussy while I dressed.

lelapopins1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lelapopins1

Over time my sales kept going up and my company kept putting me back on the road, and I kept coming back to my favorite city.

Then everything changed.

I closed the biggest deal yet and it was vital for the future of the company. Everyone was over the top happy with money being had for all. The Bigheads insisted that we all go out to have dinner to celebrate the deal.

A good time was had by all and then I just wanted to go.

Once the backslapping was done and the private money counting too was done, and the final unnecessary charges to the company accounts were achieved I said that I was headed back to my hotel.

After the glad-handing on the sidewalk finally came to an end, and once I was sure that I was out of sight I got a cab to the nearby arcade. Choosing my now usual end of the hall booth I dropped a few quarters and my pants and waited to have a wet warm mouth finish me off to have a perfect end to my day. I wanted relief.

Soon enough a finger was wagging through the hole as I was stroking my lubed cock. I stood up and pushed myself through the hole and was treated to another great slow blowjob. I finally had to ask to be finished off. With a sort of vacuum intensity, I was cumming like I was being turned inside out. Exhausted, I sat down to tenderly clean up a cock.

Still coming down from the most intense blowjob I had ever had, I noticed a cock that was pushing through the same hole and into my space. I was overcome and I took it into my mouth and did back to it what had been done for me. After several long minutes, I was working it deep into my mouth when I felt it begin to explode down my throat. I swallowed what would be my first load. I wasn't quite sure just what I had done other than answer an unmet desire.

I pulled myself together and quietly left, not quite sure what I felt about what just happened and what I thought of myself. I got back to my room and got in the shower. After that, I dried off and took a beer out of the minibar. The phone rang in my room. It was the front desk patching a call for me.

"Hi, buddy, I should have talked to you sooner about my following you and I was unsure if you might respond the same way to me. I have been happily sucking you off every time you come to town. I first saw you by accident. That was great tonight. I didn't know if you would reject me or join me.

"I am in the lobby. You forgot to sign a few papers. Let's finish that and have some more fun."

The knock on my door followed quickly after and the person that I had been working with to close our deal was standing in the hall.

Holding a few beers, he said thank you for sucking me off finally, I have been meeting you at the arcade hoping to work up the courage to ask you to meet me but until tonight, I wasn't sure if you were willing to return the favors.

I closed the door behind him. I undressed him and then myself and we spent the rest of the night getting each other off. With my last load, I slowly took his ass, finishing as deeply as I could while looking into his eyes.

Published 
Written by Learningtofly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments