Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Neighbors — Part 4

"Stacey's reverie continues. Stick with me, fans, the end is coming soon!"

27
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Stacey’s memories of her first session with Martin continues."

Martin's cock easily fit in my mouth and down my throat while only half-hard, but grew more problematic as it grew to its full ten inches. I slurped on it greedily, enjoying how it felt to feel it grow as I suckled on it and worked it with my mouth and throat.

My modest six-inch cock — even raging hard — fit into Martin's mouth with no problem. I had never had my cock sucked by another man and I was squirming almost the minute he sucked me in for the first time.

If it wasn't immediately apparent from my position in the "69," Martin soon let me know that his cock was the most important one being sucked. He frequently stopped sucking my cock to talk dirty to me.

"That's it, Stacey," he said. "Mmmm, just like that." He stood up and "tea-bagged" me, offering his balls to lick and suck. As he mashed his balls against my open mouth, my nose nudged against his asshole. He moved forward slightly.

"Mmmmm, yeah. Stick out your tongue and lick my asshole." This was taking a turn I hadn't thought much about, but I had said earlier that without knowing what the future held I wanted to experience it all. Martin was making sure of it. I stuck out my tongue and licked his offered ass.

"Ooh, yeah. Tongue-fuck my hole, baby. Stick your tongue inside me and eat my ass, you nasty sissy slut." As he sat on my face and I ate his ass, he reached down and stroked my cock — it was rock hard and oozing pre-cum. Being a nasty ass-licking sissy slut seemed to be a huge turn-on for me.

He leaned up and forward, taking my cock in his mouth again while inserting his hard cock back into mine. As he sucked my cock he jammed his two middle fingers up my ass.

"Ohhhh, shit," I said.

My orgasm had sneaked up on me, and his fingers deep in my ass pushed me quickly over the edge. As I pumped my cum into his mouth he started sucking hard on the head of my dick. As he suckled at it the sensations drove me crazy and I began bucking my hips. The more I writhed under his ministrations the deeper I impaled myself on his fingers.

"Uh... uh... uh... uh," was all I could manage with my mouth full of big black cock. He stopped suckling my cock head and I collapsed, completely spent. He stood up, pulling his cock from my mouth. He tapped my mouth with his cock and I instinctively opened it. As I did so, he leaned over and opened his mouth, dribbling my cum from his mouth into mine.

"Mmm," I said, surprised but not unfamiliar with the taste of my cum. When he was done he stood up.

"I said I sucked a little cock," he said. "I didn't say I was a cum slut. I never really cared for the taste myself, but I knew you didn't mind eating your own, Stacey."

"Mmm-hmm," was my affirmative response.

"Now let's get back to business," he said. He tugged under my arms and I followed his unspoken direction until my head was hanging over the side of the bed. His intention was clear: he was going to fuck my throat.

"Get it nice and wet," he said. I opened my mouth and he moved his cock all over my tongue and lips, slobbering on it and getting it as wet as I could.

Soon he moved forward, sliding his cock into my waiting mouth. For some reason, I choked the first time it hit the back of my throat in this new position. Weird, when you consider that I had had his cock down my throat in several other positions already today.

"Take your time, baby," he said. "I can't wait to feel my sissy, cocksucking slut's nose between my balls. You have such an amazing mouth!" He slowly inserted it a second time, this time I relaxed and just let him insert it. It slid right in past my gag reflex and deep into my throat. I could feel every inch of his cock down my throat.

He started with slow, even strokes; pausing as he bottomed out to grind his balls against my nose.

"Mmm, yeah. That's it, Stacey. Swallow that big black cock. You look so fucking sexy with my cock balls-deep in your mouth!" Despite how horny he was, Martin allowed me plenty of opportunities to catch my breath.

Soon he was picking up the pace, filling my mouth and throat with deep fast strokes. I was generating so much saliva that I had to turn my head and let it run out in order to breathe. He placed his hands on my chest — where my tits would have been if I had had any — and gripped the fabric of the baby doll and as much of my tits as there was to hold on to. He squeezed my tits and tweaked my nipples between his fingers and thumbs as his cock sawed in and out of my mouth.

"Shit, we gotta get you some titties," Martin said. "I just love fucking a girl's face like this while holding on to her titties."

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

"Mmm-hmmm," I gurgled in reply.

As his speed increased, so did the impact of his nuts on my face. His balls smacked against my nose and cheekbones, making a loud slap-slap-slap with each series of thrusts. I reached around his thighs and grabbed his panty-covered ass, stroking it and squeezing it, and urging him on.

He pulled out and warned me that his orgasm was imminent. "Get a good breath, girl. When I start pumping this load directly into your stomach I'm not going to stop 'til I'm done."

"Oh, yes, cum straight down my throat," I said, sucking in as much air as I could manage. "Let me feel your hot jizz."

He shoved his cock back down my throat, pumping furiously. Between the gluck-gluck of his cock in my throat and the slap-slap of his balls on my face I heard myself moaning loudly. Just as he was about to cum I snaked a finger through the open crotch of his pink panties and between his ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, here it comes, sissy!" he said. I shoved my middle finger up his ass. "Ohhhh, fuck!!"

He grabbed my head and held it, mashing his balls against my nose as they emptied themselves. I could feel his cock pulsing as it deposited his load, but I could also feel his balls throbbing against my face.

As his climax subsided I felt a sudden desperate need for air. I held on as long as I could, wanting him to finish before withdrawing. He finally pulled out and I turned my head and coughed wetly, gasping for air.

I looked up at him and pulled him in close, slurping his cock back into my mouth, enjoying my reward of the last few gobs of his load. I massaged and gently squeezed his balls and then his shaft, milking the very last of it onto my tongue.

"Thank you," I said, my voice even more raspy than before. "That was just as incredible to experience as it is to watch in pornos."

"Shit," Martin said. "It was a hundred times hotter to do it than to watch it! And I'm serious about titties for you. Your wife might notice if we grew you real ones, but I'll bet you'd enjoy how a good pair of fake tits feel inside your bra cups."

"So you think we'll be doing this again?" I asked. He offered his soft cock to me and my mouth opened by reflex to suck him in. He smiled broadly.

"Oh yes," he said. "I'm sure of it. Once a cocksucking, sissy slut gets a taste of black cock she'll always come back for more." As I looked up at him with his dick in my mouth I couldn't help but agree.

He pulled away from me and shoved the piles of his wife's clothes off the bed. He stepped into the bathroom and returned with his phone and the bottle of K-Y. He sat down on the edge of the bed and then climbed in, lying flat on his back.

"Time for you to fuck me," he said matter-of-factually. I sat up and stared at him. Did he just say he wanted me to . . .

"What? I didn't think . . ."

"Not like THAT!" he said sharply, cutting off even the merest thought of what was in my mind. He handed me the K-Y and pointed toward his cock, which was growing again. "I want you to fuck my dick instead of me doing all the work. Climb on and go for a ride, cowgirl!"

"Ohhh, absolutely!"

"Besides, I bet you'll look fucking sexy on top," Martin said. He shook his phone in my general direction. "Plus it will make for some great photos for our Tumblr pages!"

"You're such a fucking tourist," I said. I crawled between his legs and slurped his cock back into my mouth. It was already hard enough to mount and was growing harder with each suck and slurp.

"Fuck you," he said. I squeezed a generous amount of K-Y into my hand and lubed up his cock, spreading the remainder on my asshole.

I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. I lined up his cock against my hungry asshole. I felt it open easily to accommodate his girth and the head popped inside without much trouble. I lowered myself slowly, enjoying the feel of every inch as his cock penetrated me for the second time that day. I continued until I felt his balls against my ass cheeks.

I gyrated my torso, grinding my hips against him and working his cock in my ass. I looked directly into his eyes.

"No, sweetie," I said. "Fuck YOU."

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments