Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Neighbors — Part 3

"Stacey is still lost in the memory of her and Martin's first tryst. This is the kind of "emotional support" many of us dream about!"

38
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Stacey's recollections of how she came into her current situation continue."

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Martin asked.

"Now that I've sucked your cock, it seems like the most natural thing," I said. "Besides, I'm not sure where this is going, or what happens after today; but I do know that I'm not going to pass up this opportunity. You having second thoughts?"

"Are you kidding? You've seen my Tumblr page. I've always wanted to stick my dick in a sexy t-girl's ass. That was sort of what the fight was about. Josie couldn't believe I was so turned on by guys dressed as girls."

All I heard was the part about him thinking I was sexy. I turned to face him, keeping my hand wrapped around his cock and idly stroking him.

"So you think I'm sexy?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," he said. "I mean if we had more time we could tweak a few things, but basically, yes." I let go of his cock and scowled.

"Be still, my heart."

"C'mon," he said, "Don't be like that. I just mean we need to get you some breast forms and maybe add a little makeup." I brightened at that, bent over, and briefly sucked his cock.

"So what do you say," I asked, "are you ready to stick this beautiful cock inside of me and take this girl's ass-cherry?"

"I've been waiting my whole life for this opportunity," he said. "It's all right here together, just like I told you earlier — I get a hot body in sexy lingerie with a virgin ass. I just can't believe that I get all this and it's my best friend. Just thinking of all those years of missed opportunity; it blows my mind."

"Well, I'd like to keep blowing things of yours," I said, bending over one more time to slurp his dick into my mouth. "But I also need this inside of me right now!" I slobbered all over his cock, getting it slick with my saliva and his pre-cum.

I turned and bent over the vanity, resting on my elbows between the twin sinks. I wiggled my ass back and forth at him as Martin stepped between my legs.

"Give it to me," I said. "Give me that big black cock." I heard Martin spit and felt the wetness hit between my cheeks. His fingers probed me gently, spreading it around and pressing a little of it inside me. I felt the heat of skin on skin as the head of his cock pressed against my puckered hole.

"Here it comes, Stacey," he said. He pushed and I felt the immediate burn of my asshole being opened. "Awww, shit!"

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned. The head had popped inside but the shaft wasn't much narrower. "It's so fucking big!"

I felt Martin hesitate.

"Oh, don't stop!" I said as I pushed back against him. "I want to feel every inch!"

He gripped my hips and kept pushing. I felt the burn continue as his head penetrated my inner sphincter. I exhaled and tried to relax.

"Let me get some lube," he said. "I think we have some in the nightstand." I moaned my frustration as he pulled out. He hurried from the bathroom and I heard several drawers open and close. "Ah-ha!"

He came back in, breathless, victoriously holding up a bottle of K-Y.

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "Pose for the camera later. Get that cock back inside of me!" I laid my head down on the vanity and reached behind me, opening my ass cheeks wide for his attention. He held the K-Y bottle against my asshole and squeezed a generous amount into my ass. I heard him stroking his cock as he applied more lube there.

He lined his cock up against my hole for the third time that day. As he pushed I moaned loudly. With the extra lubrication, he easily pushed inside of me. The burn was still there, but less painful. Before I knew it, he had over half of his cock up my butt.

"Your ass feels amazing," he said. "And it looks amazing too — my black cock in your white ass framed in pink panties. You gotta see this." He leaned over for his phone and I heard several pictures being taken. He pushed more of his cock inside as he leaned forward to show me the pictures.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I said. "I love how it looks, but I really need that dick, baby. Shove your beautiful cock inside of me and fuck me!"

"Who's the real slut now?" he asked. He pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside of me. I groaned and tried to push back, but he moved too.

"Who's the slut?" he asked again.

"I am!" I said. "I'm a slut."

He teased me with a few half-strokes, causing me to moan.

"Who's the slut, Stacey?" I tried pushing back against him again, and again, but he moved to block my efforts. I groaned my frustration.

"I'm the slut!" I said. "I'm a sissy slut for big black cock! Fuck me! Shove your big black cock inside me and fuck my ass hard!"

He lunged forward, sinking his entire length inside of me with one thrust.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed. "Your cock feels so fucking good!"

"Look up," Martin said. As I raised my head, he pulled nearly out of my ass. I noticed in the mirror that he had his camera trained on me. He rammed his cock all way the back into me.

"Ohhh!" I squealed. I heard the camera click.

"Such a perfect expression for a sissy slut having a big black cock rammed up her virgin ass. That one's definitely going on my Tumblr page!"

"You prick," I said. "Stop screwing around with that stupid camera and fuck me already!"

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

He set down his phone and grabbed me by the hips.

"Oh Stacey, I'm going to fuck you," he said. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be feeling my cock in your ass for a week." He pulled halfway out and rammed his cock back inside of me. With steady strokes he penetrated me, driving his cock in and out — pulling me against him as he plunged in and pushing me forward as he pulled out. As he plowed my ass my head was banging against the mirror.

Soon his pace quickened and his strokes got shorter. I assumed he was getting close to the edge and wanted to urge him on.

"Ohhh, yeah, baby. Fuck me. Mmmm, that's it. Give me that big black cock. Fuck your sissy slut and cum in her ass."

"Shit, girl, I'm not done fucking you yet!" he said. ''You just swallowed my first load. I'll be good for a long while yet. Besides, in addition to the K-Y lube, I hit myself with a few shots of their Duration spray while I was in the other room."

"What does that mean?" I asked. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"It helps me last longer," he said simply. "I'm going to be balls-deep in your ass so much before I cum that I'm going to leave a permanent imprint. The inside of your ass is gonna be shaped like my dick!"

"Oh, yes," was my reply. "Fill me up and use me as your fuck toy. Give me so much dick I can't live without it. Make me your sissy slut."

He continued hammering away at my ass. Sometimes he used short, fast strokes. Sometimes he pulled all the way out before plunging tip-to-balls back inside of me. Sometimes he used slow, grinding strokes, really rubbing against me.

After thirty minutes my legs were like jelly.

"Mmm, baby, I love your dick," I said. "You're fucking me so good. I wish we were in the bed so we could try a few more positions."

"Lift your leg for me," he said. I lifted one leg as much as the vanity would allow. Martin grabbed my leg behind the knee and pulled me against him. He leaned back, grabbing my other leg as I raised it while I pushed against the vanity with my arms.

Soon he held me up, my back pressed against his chest, my knees held with his arms hooked under them at the elbows, and his big cock still buried deep in my ass.

Now I'm in no way a petite person but held against him in this position with my legs spread wide and my ass impaled on his cock made me feel small and girly. The image I saw in the mirror was forever burned into my brain.

He carried me into the bedroom, lowering me sideways onto the bed between the piles of Josie's clothes that I had yet to pack into boxes. He pulled out now, rolling me onto my back. As I lay there with my legs splayed wide open I noticed my cock for the first time since his cock penetrated me. Impossibly it was only half-hard.

He lifted my legs by my ankles and moved between them, spreading them wide before putting them over his shoulders. Now my ass was wide open and waiting for him.

"Yes," I managed to say. "Take me like a girl. Fuck my ass-pussy here in your bed."

"Shit, yeah," was all he said. He plunged his cock back inside of me in a single deep thrust.

With each deep thrust, I moaned loudly, punctuating each of his thrusts with a throaty chorus of "Ungh, ungh, ungh." He used the bounce of the bed to his advantage, really plowing my ass. When he paused deep inside of me to grind against me, my cock and balls were mashed between us.

After another long session in this position, Martin's breathing became shorter and raspy.

"Oh fuck, girl," he finally said. "I'm gonna blow this load."

"Oh yes!" I cried. "Cum inside of me! Shoot your cum deep inside my slutty ass. Give me your load and make me your girl!"

He lunged forward, really fucking me hard. He slid his hands under my ass as he lay on top of me and held me just like that while he came.

"Ohhh fuck!" he cried. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." I felt the heat and wetness of his climax but really noticed how his cock swelled and pulsed inside of me. I felt, quite literally, every inch of his orgasm.

"Oh, yeah," I said, urging him on. "Mmm, that's it. Pump your seed into your sissy girl. Give me all your hot sticky cum, baby!"

He thrust for a few more minutes until his cock softened. He pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back.

"Shit, Stacey," he said. "That was fucking amazing."

"I couldn't agree more. You can stick that beautiful cock inside me anytime!" I reached over and played with his cock, alternately stroking it and rubbing the front of his panties. An electric thrill raced through me when I felt his hand shyly reach over to play with my cock.

"You don't have to..." I started to say. My cock responded immediately to his touch.

"Relax, baby," he said. "I've sucked a little cock on the down low in my day. That's part of the reason I like to put on lingerie. Remind me to tell you about it sometime."

He sat up and re-positioned himself, setting us up for some hot "sixty-nine" action.

As his lips closed around the head of my cock he presented his cock — the same cock that had just been deep in my ass — to my waiting lips. I could smell the pungent mixture of our juices as I opened my mouth for him.

"Mmm," we said in unison as we sucked each other's cocks.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments