Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annabelle

"This young one taught an old dog some new tricks."

76
23 Comments 23
18.7k Views 18.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a warm summer Sunday, and I was working in the garden as usual.  I loved this time as it gave me the chance to genuinely relax.  I'd had the garden now for about fifteen years, and at forty years old, I still loved working the ground.  I even began to enjoy the people who would stop and ask questions.  Why wouldn't I? It had been a great source of new lovers.

I met Annabelle and her husband, whose name I don't recall, on this very afternoon.  I could tell by the low-hanging sun that it was nearing evening.  I'd been weeding not only the vegetable garden but the flower gardens as well.  I'd finished planting some new spring onion seeds as they said, "Hello."

Looking up, I saw a couple in their late twenties standing by the fence.  They were dressed for biking, and both looked magnificent in their attire.  Those spandex bike shorts left little to the imagination as they dug into every crevice.  Their shirts were equally tight and divulging.  

"Hello," I replied after my multi-second appraisal.

The husband asked, "What sort of tomatoes are you growing?"

"This year, I've got some Big Boys, Pink Ladys, and some Romas.  But I do try to change up a little every year."

"Why is that?" he asked.

"No reason other than I like to try new strains and see how well they produce.  Do you two have a garden?"

"Yes, we do!" Annabelle piped up.

"Not really," her husband added.

"We do have several plants in pots, but not a real garden like you," Annabelle added.

"Believe me when I say that pots are much easier.  There is much less weeding involved."

"It was nice talking to you, but we need to get going," the husband interjected as he began walking away.

"So, why don't you grow things in pots if it's so much easier?" Annabelle asked of me.

"I guess..." 

I was cut short by her husband as he bellowed, "Come on, Anna, we need to get home," from about two houses up the street.

"I'm not done talking yet!  I'll be there when I get there!  And stop interrupting people. It's just annoying!" Annabelle yelled back.

During their little spat, I took a long draw out of my water bottle that didn't go unnoticed.

"I'm sorry about him.  He can be a real prick sometimes," she offered while watching me polish off my drink.  "So, are you a big water drinker?"

"Yes, I am.  You can't get too much water, especially when you're out in the sun like I've been all day.  I guess you two drink a lot as well with all the biking you must do."

Changing the subject abruptly, Annabelle asked, "Is it okay if I come and take a closer look at your garden?"

"Of course, come on in."

Annabelle hopped the three-foot picket fence like it was nothing and ran to the garden gate.  I'd only just stood before she was walking into my garden.  She looked amazing from a distance, but up close, she was stunning.  Even with her hair matted down from having sweat through her clothes, she was a ten.  

Standing within inches of me, Annabelle stated, "Show me what you've got."  I gave her an inquisitive look before she specified, "What do you have planted?"

"Ah," I muttered before she slipped her arm in mine and let me lead her around to point out the different vegetables I had planted.  When I was done, I said, "That's about it, except for the blackberry bush in the back yard, but that's nothing special."

Pulling me toward the garden gate, she begged, "Can I see the blackberries?  Are there any ripe yet?"

"Well..." Just as I started to speak, Annabelle laid a soft and sensual kiss on me for just a few seconds.  I'd been so mesmerized by her striking beauty that I never thought that she'd be interested in me.  But as I quickly reviewed her actions over the last minute or two, it seemed rather obvious.  I had no idea why, given the adonis that her husband was, but I gave up trying to figure out women long ago.

"Sure, let's go see the blackberries," I replied as I led her into the backyard, which happened to be surrounded by a six-foot privacy fence.  As the gate closed behind us, Annabelle dropped to the ground and began stripping off her clothes.  It wasn't done in a sexy watch-me way, but in an, I want to be naked fast way.  I watched intently as she started with her shoes and socks.  After that, she stripped off her top, revealing a set of near-perfect b-cup breasts.  Then she rolled onto her back and whipped off her shorts, exposing a meaty and hairless puss.

Kneeling in front of me, she said three words that I'd never heard together.

"Pee on me."

I looked into her eyes as she said it and was frozen in place.  "Huh?" I mumbled.

"Pee on me, please," she pleaded.  "It makes me cum so hard, and I know you like pleasing women, married or not.  Word gets around the neighborhood.  And the word is that you are a guy that makes women happy.  So, make me happy by peeing on me, and I'll make you happy by fucking you to death."

What can I say?  Without another word, I whipped out my hardening cock and willed it down so that I could give this girl a golden shower.  As it begrudgingly shrank, Annabelle began to finger herself and tweak her nipples.  It was funny because up until that moment, I hadn't felt the need to urinate.  But, as my penis softened, my bladder felt overloaded.  As the stream exited the tip of my penis and hit Annabelle on the chest, she started to cum.

"My face... my face!" she growled.

It felt bizarre, but I did as she asked, hoping that her promise of a fuck was real.  Annabelle turned her face all around and even took large amounts into her mouth.  She was now covered in my urine.  Suddenly she spun around and bent over.  

AmmyStyles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyStyles

"My ass and pussy now, before you run out!" she commanded.

I pointed my diminishing stream toward her pucker, and it ran into her pussy that was pried open with her fingers.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried as she came again and rolled onto her side a twitching and convulsing mess.  I felt a resurgence of pee as it seemed my bladder wasn't quite finished.  Annabelle must have felt it too, and while still quivering, begged, "All over me... feet to head, please."

I directed my stream all over her as she asked before I finally ran dry.  Lying there soaked with her fingers still impaling her pussy and shaking, she whispered, "Get naked and fuck me."

I didn't need to hear that again and quickly stripped.  Annabelle rolled onto her belly and lifted her ass into the air.  I moved in behind her and took ahold of her hips, lining myself up between drooling labia.  Pushing myself inside her steamy snatch, I felt the need to take my time with this one.

She'd already cum twice from her pee fetish, and I knew that this was likely a one-time chance.  After all, how often does a middle-aged guy get to have his way with such a beautiful younger woman?  I gripped her hips at the start but slowly moved my hands up her sides until I reached her breasts.  I caressed them softly and gently rolled her nipples as our slow fuck continued.

Annabelle moaned faintly as I continued to caress her soft breasts and stiff nipples.  "This is so nice," she muttered, then added, "My idiot husband is always pounding my pussy to death and never wants to try new things."

"You mean like golden showers?"

"That and other things like a slow naked fuck in the back yard."

"I specialize in those," I quipped.

"I'll bet you do, you dirty old man.  How about anal?  Do you have any experience with that?"

"I do.  Is that something that you'd like to try now?"

"Maybe another time.  Right now, I'm enjoying the feel of your cock easing in and out of my little box."

"Me too."

"If I let you cum inside me, do you think that you could muster up some more pee to finish me off?"

"I think I can get that done.  Is there any hurry on your part?"

"Nope.  I'm enjoying this far too much to rush you."

"Good, because it's been too long since I had such an enjoyable time in such a tight little pussy."

Several minutes passed before I gently pushed Annabelle onto her side while still impaling her slit.  Raising her free leg up across my chest, I then moved one hand to her engorged clit, while the other continued to fondle her breasts.  In this position, I could see her beautiful face while giving her clit some needed attention.

Initially, I tickled her nub with the tip of my finger.  However, it didn't seem to have much of an effect on her.  Upping the pressure, I began pinching it between my thumb and pointer finger.  I finally saw some scrunching of her face as I began working it over a little more roughly.  Annabelle started moaning again and gradually worked her foot to my mouth.

Obviously unconcerned about whether the taste of my own piss bothered me, she pushed her toes past my lips.  The salty taste wasn't much different than most vaginas after a quick pee, and I do love sucking toes.  I let my tongue slip between each of them before sucking them like little cocks.  The toes seemed to be another trigger for her, much like the urination, so I concentrated on them. 

I did keep up my other activities but let them slack a little as the toe magic brought her to another apex.  Grunting and moaning, Annabelle came hard around my ensconced hardon, nearly squeezing the life out of it.  I kept it completely buried in her as I kept working those toes and her clit.  At this point, I was pulling and pinching it the way you might do to an underly sensitive nipple.

As she neared another climax, I began lightly scraping her toes with my bottom teeth.  "Oh fuck!" she cried as her back arched suddenly.  She clenched her vaginal muscles over and over as I kept up the oral provocation of her digits.  The clenching proved to be too much for me, though, as I felt my cum filling her vise-like womb.

With both of us spent from our mutual orgasms, I fell to my side as we watched each other trying to catch our respective breath.  After a few minutes, I made my way to a standing position and coaxed another stream of pee from my haggard penis.  As it slowly started, Annabelle sat up and directed it into her mouth and greedily swallowed it all down.

Still standing, I offered, "Would you like a quick rinse from the hose," as I turned and pointed toward the spigot.

"Normally, I would, after such a thorough drenching and fucking.  But tonight, I think I'll let my husband smell you on me as I head for the shower.  He needs a little reminder that he's not God's gift and that there are others out there that will gladly service a woman with my unusual needs."

"Okay then.  It was nice to be of service and keep me in mind if you have any other unfulfilled desires."

"Oh, I definitely will, and I'm sure that I'll be back very soon!" Annabelle replied before kissing me hungrily.

I grabbed my clothes and stood back as she slipped on her shorts and top.  Grabbing her socks and shoes, she gave me one last kiss before disappearing through the gate.  Heading inside, through the basement door, I decided to pull out my laptop and do a little research before our subsequent encounter.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments