Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky & Susan, The Second Half

"We finally get to the intercourse and it is overwhelming with two."

48
7 Comments 7
9.5k Views 9.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
I had Becky help me with the condom just so she was familiar with putting them on properly. Once it was on, I moved between Susan's legs and rubbed the tip up and down against her very damp slit. Then, I moved forward a little at a time, dipping my cock further inside her with each swipe. I was about an inch deep before I focused on moving in and out.

With all the fingering that had been done this morning, it was a pretty easy go until I got about three inches deep. Susan was enjoying the ride so far, as we kissed and talked.  

"It's starting to get tighter now, so I'm going to take it easy on the depth until you get accustomed to being opened up."

"Okay," Susan panted as she seemed to be in the zone. Becky was on her stomach behind Susan, with her head next to hers as she watched her facial expressions.

I maintained a slow to moderate pace until I was sure that she was opened completely. Until then, I continued to inch a little deeper unless I felt too much resistance. This slow approach seemed to be good as I never heard any painful sounds come from Susan. All the while, Becky was cupping Susan's breasts and flicking her nipples. Becky's presence seemed to help as it kept Susan calm and in the groove.

After a few more minutes, I felt bottom as Susan moaned abruptly. After the moan, she muttered, "Oh God, Becks, I feel so full, and I think I'm going to cum. It's so wonderful."

With Susan wide open now, I picked up the pace a little while working her clit with my thumb. As her peak gripped her thin frame, Susan wailed before pulling my face to hers as I slowed. Her passion was ratcheted up as her tongue sought mine. We kissed fiercely as I kept up a sluggish pace in your newly defiled vagina. Briefly pulling her mouth from mine, Susan ordered, "Faster!" before returning her lips to mine.

I reached down and pulled her thighs up, pinning them to her chest as I upped the tempo. Resting on my elbows, I gave Susan some more speed as she began to howl. Her body shook, and her cries escalated toward an all-encompassing acme. When it hit, Susan slammed her pelvis upward and into mine as she shook powerfully. I came to a complete stop leaving myself inside her. Susan trembled for another minute or two as we kissed softly. She held me close as her legs dropped back down to the bed.  

I sensed that she felt the intimacy that can come with sexual intercourse and looked to Becky to intervene. Becky understood my glance and moved in to take over Susan's lips. As their closeness increased, I eased myself from Susan's vagina and let Becky move on top of her. Then, with the affection successfully transferred to Becky, I rolled off the bed and gave them some time alone.

I cleaned up a little, took a leak, and headed for the kitchen to grab some water bottles. Drinking my water, I was glad that Susan went first and that Becky understood her so well. I figured that Susan was at the highest risk for falling for me due to sex. Giving them the time together as I did, allowed her to clear her head a little before I showed up again. Fifteen minutes had passed before I entered the bedroom to find the girls in the bathroom together, tending to their own needs.

Sitting on the bed, I waited patiently for them to reappear. They were all smiles when they finally did exit until they saw me sitting there with open legs and a semi. Susan closed in first and gripped my cock. As it grew in her hand, she seemed awestruck. "So that whole thing was inside me?" she questioningly mumbled.

"Actually, a little more," Becky jumped in. "Keep stroking it, and you'll find out exactly how much your little pussy endured," she added.

As Susan unconsciously stroked my quickly growing member, she responded, "Well, it's your turn to have your little pussy stretched wide Becks."

"I know, and I can barely wait," Becky said as she licked her lips and splayed herself across the bed.

"Okay, Susan, it's your turn to help me with the condom," I voiced.

Susan had watched closely when Becky had applied the condom earlier, so she rolled it on like a pro. In the thirty seconds or so that it took to apply it to my stiffy, Becky already had two fingers buried as her thumb worked her clit. I watched for a moment as the thought of my original appraisal of these two swirled in my head.

Between their overall physical appearance and the initial lack of communication skills, I was sure that they'd be virgins for life. Not that they were unattractive, quite the contrary. They were cute but very tall and a little lanky in their builds. Now, seeing them naked, I truly appreciated their legs all the way to heaven and their small perky breasts. I always was a leg and ass man, and those firm little butts of theirs were yummy.

"Bring me that dick of yours, Dennis," Becky whined as she added a third finger.

As I crawled across the bed, I commanded, "Get those fingers out of my pussy, girl!"

Becky shuddered at my urging and quickly removed them as my tip moved inside her. "More, more, more," Becky begged. She was definitely the more vocal of the two of them. I eased into her a little more with each stroke, like with Susan. But it didn't take nearly as long to get all the way inside Becky. Once I was making full strokes in her slippery hole, she yelled, "Faster, faster!"

I started pumping her at a brisk pace as Becky writhed and screamed. "Oh, God... Oh fuck... I'm cummiiinnnggg!"

Becky's long legs wrapped around my lower back firmly as she bucked while shouting, "Don't stop... everrr!"

Her enthusiasm was bringing me close, even with wearing a condom. Concentrating on withholding my orgasm, I slowed the momentum slightly as her arms and legs pulled me into her even tighter. Up until now, Becky had avoided kissing me. But after another powerful climax rolled through her body, her lips found mine. Her kisses were almost angry in nature as she bit and sucked my lips and tongue forcibly. I enjoyed her aggressive nature and gave her back a little. Our teeth and tongues did battle like a couple of well-worn lovers. I had a distinct feeling that this wasn't her first time, at least with this sort of hunger.

Still thinking as I pummeled her unyielding little puss, Becky suddenly cried out, "Fuccckkk... cumming againnn!"

Her contractions set me off this time, and I quickly withdrew from her while filling the condom with my spunk. She had me gripped so firmly that I was barely able to pull out. My penis ended up between our mashed pelvises as both of our orgasms rolled through our closely held bodies.

When the panting and making out eased, I looked over to see Susan staring with her mouth agape. I slipped my hand behind her neck and lured her to us. As all our mouths came together, there was a renewed energy as hands roamed. I discreetly removed the condom so as not to make a mess as I temporarily shrank. With the condom gone, I went for a firm breast on each of them as we continued to makeout. Each of the girls had a hand on my crotch with the extra on each other's slick pussies. We touched, fingered, and kissed for a while before I had to piss.

Upon returning to my bed, I found the girls locked in a tender sixty-nine. They were gently lapping at each other's newly devirginized pusses. Susan was on top and held Becky's legs back, exposing everything she had to offer. The sight was tantalizing, and it was clear that they loved each other as more than friends. I'd avoided their attention thus far, so I headed downstairs to make a fresh salad from the garden veggies.

I'd no sooner finished the salad when the two of them wandered down, still naked and embracing each other.  

"Anyone hungry? I made a salad and have some sandwich meat as well as peanut butter and assorted jellies."

"If we eat something, will you come back to bed and fuck us some more?" Susan asked while stroking Becky's clit.

Becky seemed barely able to stand from the manipulation of her little puss. She had an arm around Susan while suckling on her left tit like a needy child. It was clear that although Becky was the aggressor in daily life, she was definitely subservient to Susan in the bedroom.

"Yes, I will," I answered.

Susan led Becky to one of the stools at the kitchen bar and sat her down while never removing her hand from Becky's puss. As we all ate our salads, I stood across from them and often glanced at Susan's nimble manipulation of Becky's tender flesh. After a few bites of salad, Becky would again suck on Susan's nearest breast for a minute or so. I watched their little performance as I ate my salad. When I was finished, I just stared questioningly at Susan.

She chewed the last few bites of her salad and pushed the bowl my way. With her food finished, she allowed Becky to sit on her lap as she finished her meal. Susan's fingers still lightly brushed Becky's outer labia and fondled one of her breasts. Becky ate slowly with her eyes half-closed while seemingly in a trance.

"Once she's had a few orgasms, Becks here reverts to a somewhat childlike state. The difference is that her neediness is more sexual in nature. I could do almost anything to her as long as I give her the orgasms she desperately wants. But, with us going away to college, I fear for her. Anyone that showed her enough of the right kind of attention could use her selfishly and perhaps abusively. That's why I talked her into coming to see you. I wanted her to have more experience in hopes that she'd see her weakness better," Susan explained.

"That's interesting. I'm not well-versed in psychology, but I'd venture to say that you're probably on the right track. The more experience she has with others would seem to be the way to go. She really does seem to go deep, doesn't she?" I supplemented.

"Yes, she does. However, as soon we get dressed and leave, she'll come out of it like it never happened. She doesn't remember much of it either, rather just the sexual enjoyment that she gets."

"How did you discover it, may I ask?"

"We've played with each other since we were sixteen. Mostly just kissing and making out while clothed, but then our families went to the lake together for a long weekend. Neither of us had a bathing suit that fit due to our excessive growth. So we went to the store together and dared each other to get a bikini. Unfortunately, we spent most of the time babysitting our younger siblings.

Then, one afternoon everyone else wanted to go to a local carnival, and we both opted out to work on our tans. We didn't dare do anything by the lake, even though there was hardly anyone there. Instead, we did work on our tans for an hour or so before we started getting really hungry. Then, we grabbed our towels and went inside for a sandwich. We ate out on the deck, which had a great view of the lake and also happened to be higher than any other around.

It was Becky that used the old mayo on my cheek trick to give me a quick peck. She started a fire that day that neither of us seemed able to quell. I kissed her back, and seconds later, we were on a lounge chair frenching and touching. The lack of attire only accelerated it all, and before long, there were fingers in pussies and lips on nipples. We both came quickly and continued to play at Becky's pleading.

She came even quicker after the first. With each successive orgasm, she became more innocent in her yearnings. I lost track of how many times we both climaxed, but when we heard the car pull up, it was all I could do to get her moving. She moped and pouted like a toddler, so I grabbed our suits and drug her into the room that we were sharing. Pulling her into the bed, I covered her up and pulled on my t-shirt and shorts from earlier that day. Then, as she begged for more, I simply told her that we could play a lot more later if she was good now. That seemed to do it.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

I walked out to greet everyone, and ten minutes later, she appeared like nothing had happened. We talked at length that night in bed, and all she remembered was that we'd fooled around and had lots of fun and orgasms. She didn't recall her juvenile behavior at all. It only happens when we have more time than a quickie allows for, which isn't that often these days."

"The suckling on your tit was the thing that got me noticing her actions."

As if on queue, Becky finished her salad and turned to Susan's breast once again.

"You've held her in this state just to show it to me, haven't you?"

"Yes," Susan replied.

"That's why you played with her while we ate. It was so that I could see it too and confirm to you that it does happen. What's the longest that she's done this?" I inquired.

"We had an overnight at her house while her parents were away for the weekend. She only has one younger brother that we had to babysit, so when he fell asleep at eight, we stripped down immediately and cavorted until three in the morning. She was in her regression for about three hours. I tested her for the first few to see at what point she slipped away. Becky got close several times before I let her fall into the spell entirely.

Today it started right after you fucked her to a few orgasms. Our sixty-nine cemented it for her. After that, she pleaded to stay in bed and play. But, I told her that we needed to eat something if we were going to play some more. To that, she replied, 'only if you keep touching me'. So, here we are with my fingers in her pussy to get her to eat."

"Can you come up and fuck us some more Dennis," Becky whined in a youthful voice.

"Yes, I can. I believe that it is Susan's turn for some more penetration. Is there any position that you'd like to try, Susan?" I asked as we walked back upstairs with Becky in the lead. Susan still had a hand on Becky's pussy even as we climbed the rather steep staircase. I dropped back a few steps so that I was eye-level with Susan's splendid little ass.

"I think I'd like to try doggie-style. I hear that it opens me up better for deeper penetration."

As she finished talking, I let my hands caress her firm buttocks while she ascended the last of the steps. She held still for a moment, enjoying my touch as one hand moved between her thighs to cup her pubis. Then, holding her in place, I began to nibble on her firm buttocks as she chirped like a little bird. All the while, she ground her mound into my hand for some sort of relief. Her cheeks were so small that her little pink pucker was clearly visible. As my tongue found it, the chirps turned to groans.

"Bed...please," she managed between grunts as she pressed her buttocks hard into my face.

I pushed her forward as my mouth left her little star, and she lunged for the bed, pushing Becky along with her. Susan ended up on top of Becky with both of them face-down. If Susan had been a guy, her cock would have plunged right into Becky's sweet little puss. To give her that illusion, I slipped two fingers into Becky and fingered her as my tongue dug into Susan's ass. As I worked furiously to open her up, Susan brought her hands back to spread her cheeks even wider to aid my excavation. Her efforts were wasted since she didn't have enough ass to pull apart, especially with her legs already spread as they were.

She was, however, humping my face and Becky's ass like a crazed rabbit. Finally, I let her go as she neared her first analingus climax. I did lay my free hand on her lower back to keep her somewhat under control so that she didn't hit my face too hard. Her orgasm came swiftly and brought on a severe scream that probably deafened poor Becky. Though, to be fair, Becky seemed to be quite happy with the fingering that she was getting. At one point during all of this, she whined, "Three... three," until I did as she requested.

With Susan's wails and quakes exhausted, I paid more attention to her drooling pussy. I lapped at the copious fluids running from her overly excited box as I continued to work on Becky with my digits. The proximity of their two tasty morsels had me going from one to the other with my eager tongue. As I considered plunging into Susan's delectable vagina with my very rigid penis, my only thought was that I wish I had two. However, envisioning that very thing in a bit of a daydream reminded me of the toy collection I'd amassed over the years. In particular, the strapon would allow both of the girls to get fucked simultaneously.

I moved from my knees up onto Susan's back, letting my cock rest between her cheeks. Then, licking my way up her spine, I soon arrived at her ear and whispered, "I have a strapon cock in the nightstand drawer. Would you like to use it on Becky while I fuck you?"

"Oh, God yes," they both replied in unison, with Susan adding, "We've always wanted to try one of those."

"Okay, you both stay here, and I'll get Susan strapped up."

I pulled the phallus from the drawer and gave it a quick cleaning before attaching it to Susan's hip. This model had two smaller straps that went through the crotch area, allowing me to enter Susan between them. Once it was in place, I pulled Susan up onto her hands and helped her direct to fake cock into her friend's willing pussy. Becky quickly conveyed her appreciation as she moaned into the comforter while spreading her legs as wide as they would go. I watched as they got into a nice rhythm while I suited up for my turn with Susan.

Once I was ready to jump in, I caught Susan on her backstroke and slipped about halfway inside her. Basically, I wasn't doing anything other than being in the right place as she seesawed between us. Susan's excitement ramped up exponentially, as did her speed. Trying to make her friend feel good only added to her own pleasure. Soon she had a death-grip on Becky's shoulders as she pounded her ferociously. Both girls were wailing at the top of their lungs as I simply watched. Of course, Becky came first as she thrashed about, but Susan wasn't slowing one bit.

I slipped a finger into her pucker to help Susan cum and prevent her from fucking Becky raw. So now she was taking it in both holes every time she pulled back. Finally, after four or five penetrations, Susan slammed back onto me and shook wildly through a massive orgasm. In the aftermath, she melted down onto Becky, causing me to slip from inside her. I scooped her up and placed her on her back as she continued to quiver. Becky moved to her friend's side and kissed her softly before turning to me to say, "Do me like that too, pleeeassseee."

I rolled her onto her belly and lifted her ass into the air. Then, easing into her vagina, I began a lethargic screw. As I slipped in and out of her, I slobbered up my pointer finger to douse her pucker in my slick spit. I toyed with her narrow entrance for several minutes before I was able to slip my digit inside, even a little. But as I did, Becky's soft coos turned to angry growls. It seems both girls enjoyed a little anal penetration, which had my mind wondering about future visits and what they might entail.

Moving it deeper into her bowls caused Becky to slam backward onto my cock rabidly. On more than one occasion, she pulled off of my cock, causing it to slip out and nearly get mashed the wrong way. Finally, in an attempt to keep her from breaking my enraged penis. I pushed her flat onto the bed and said, "You have to be careful when pulling off completely as you did. You can do real damage to your partner or yourself."

Becky just grunted her acknowledgment as she continued to flex her pelvis back onto my cock. She was clearly too far gone to care, so I upped my pace to finish her off. Adding a second finger to her pucker accelerated the process and, within seconds, she howled wildly. All while spraying the bed and crumpling into a heap of sweaty flesh. Both girls seemed pretty exhausted at this point, so I moved in between them and covered us up with a blanket. I held them both as we all slipped into a nice relaxing nap.

Waking some time later uncovered, it seemed that I'd become a bit of a toy. The girls were each licking a nipple as their hands roamed my erection and scrotum.  

"It's about time you woke up," Becky said, no longer in her trance.

"Yeah," Susan added. "Now we can have some real fun!"

My hands caressed their backs as they continued to orally stimulate my nipples. I noticed Becky had opened a condom and was rolling down my cock. When I was fully wrapped, I asked, "Who's next?"

Becky replied, "Oh, we're both riding something," as she sat upright and moved to cover my face with her crotch while facing my feet. The next thing I felt was Susan's constraining puss sliding down my shaft. After that, I couldn't see a thing but heard them kissing as they rode my body shamelessly. I also imagined that they toyed with each other's nipples to add to their enjoyment.

I worked Becky's hole like it was my last as she ground on me like a dog in heat. Then, grasping her hips, I slid her forward to tickle her little pucker for a few seconds before moving back to her tasty puss. Becky shuddered as I sucked hard on her little pearl before coating my face with her prize. Susan seemed to be getting close, too, as their mouths broke free from each other's to scream their appreciation.

They both wilted into each other and fell onto their sides in the aftermath of their orgasms. Lying there like two limp ragdolls, they lightly kissed and licked each other's sweaty faces. I turned to my side to watch their panting bodies while caressing their very long legs.

"Have we had enough fun for one day, ladies?" I asked.

They moved their faces close together and passed a few giggling whispers. Then Becky announced, "Not quite."

Susan added, "We want to make you cum once more and want it all over our faces."

As Susan spoke, they both slinked toward me to grab and abuse my flagging hardon. The stroking and sucking began as their free hands rubbed my scrotum and plied my pucker. I was still on my side until they pressed me onto my back to continue their work. Then, using their slobber and my precum, one of them had two fingers deliciously deep in my rectum. The on and off stroking and sucking continued, and I was dangerously near to an explosive peak.

"Ladies, if you want it on your faces, you better get real close right now, cause I'm... cummminnnggg!"

Three short bursts exploded from the tip of my cock as the girls moved into position for their spattering. The first shot hit Becky in her mouth and nose. Then, pushing her way closer, Susan got the second volley all over her face as she struggled to maintain position. Then they both pushed forward even closer as the last meager squirt hit them both on their adjoined cheeks. Finally, as the last dribbles pushed out, they both lapped at my leaking cock and each other.

When they finished their cleanup, they both sidled up to me, and we kissed for a little while longer. It was mid-afternoon by the time we quit for the day, and we were all quite satisfied.

Finally, we all reluctantly dressed, and I walked them out with promises of another weekend adventure very soon.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments