Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serial Cheating Sue - Part 2: The Second Infidelity

"Andrew talks Sue into having sex with other men"

37
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"The continuation of Sue's adventure into a serial cheater."

I continued to see Andrew. It was usually during the day when the kids were at school. According to my journal, it was the fifth time I was with him, Andrew said something interesting to me. I was riding his cock and he was rubbing my clit and tweaking my nipples.

“You know what would be really hot? You seeing other men and then telling me about it while we are fucking.”

This strangely excited me and while I was enjoying the sex, suddenly I got hotter.

“You know, that is what Sharon and I do while we are fucking;” (Sharon is his wife), “Sharon tells me the most intimate details of their date, and she is super hot after I tell her about you and me.”

This was getting me so turned on and the next thing I knew was that I was cumming. I was super turned on about his hot talk with his wife. It must have excited him too as he started filling his condom with his hot jism. As we cuddled in orgasmic bliss, I said,

“Really, you want me to fuck others? Are you fucking others?”

I didn’t know how I felt about that. But who was I to say. I was wilfully fucking Andrew behind my husband's back.

“I am not seeing anyone else at the moment, but I find other’s sexual experiences interesting to hear… tell me about you and John please? Tell me about your sex with him after we hooked up!”

I started to recount when he returned from abroad. How we kissed passionately at the airport. How I rubbed his cock through his trousers while I drove us home. How I stripped him naked as we got to the bedroom and I went down on him. How he was leaking oceans of pre-cum from his 6.5” cock. How his cock was a bit thinner than Andrew, but equally as hard. How they both have delicious pre-cum and cum. How both men were really good at eating my pussy. While all this was being described, Andrew was gently rubbing my clit and pussy lips and the next thing I knew I was cumming and cumming real good! I didn’t know what had hit me. But gee, it was GOOD!

After I came down I returned the favour.

“Tell me about Sharon and you or her boyfriends?”

“Well, Sharon currently has three boyfriends plus me. She also has a girlfriend. But it is more complex than that. We can play separately, but sometimes we play together with her boyfriends. Sometimes we play with her girlfriend. Sometimes we play with other couples.”

I must have looked very confused. Am I really that naïve?

“Last weekend Sharon and I had a threesome with one of her boyfriends. He is a lot like me in stature and cock. We started off by undressing Sharon, then she undressed us. We had both of our cocks in her mouth as she sucked us.”

“So your cocks were touching? Are you okay with that?”

“I am not bisexual, it is just part of the sexuality of three people being together. The big thing to take away was that it was two men doing their level best to pleasure the lady. It is just about sensual fun and hedonistic pleasure.”

While this was being discussed, I was getting turned on and so was Andrew. I was stroking his now very hard cock and playing with his beautiful big balls. His breathing got heavier as he described how they spit-roasted Sharon (Fuck, I am naïve, I had to get that term explained to me!), how they took turns in fucking her. It was all very hot! He was turned on and next thing I knew, he was cumming in my hand as I wanked him!

“Wow, you are right, this discussion is very hot.”

That night, I started deliberately chatting with men to find my second cheating fuck.


Jason

After chatting with a few different people, I connected with Jason. Just like Andrew, we chatted about general stuff: marriage, children and similar. Then the chat became flirty and then eventually became salacious. I knew that Jason would be my second. He asked me out for coffee to which I agreed. I was sure that I would fuck him. The coffee date was to be a reality check to make sure he was who he said he was. He knew that I was married and it had to be a daytime meeting. He was comfortable about that. He claimed to be single. I didn’t massively care. I made sure that the café we went to was in his neighbourhood. If it played out ok, I wanted us to be able to go back to his place.

MilfSabrinna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfSabrinna

I had dressed casually. Sun dress, bra and knickers and flat shoes. In my bag was my trusty sowing measuring tape and a heap of condoms.

We had a great coffee date. After a bit, the date was getting quite intimate with both of us becoming touchy with casual touches to arms and hands and legs. Jason asked if I wanted another coffee? I knew then that it would be on. I knew that I wanted to fuck him and he seemed interested in me. I made a different suggestion.

“How about something else, like we go somewhere quieter? Like maybe we have another coffee at your home?”

His eyes popped open and he naturally said yes! He took my hand and we left the café and headed to his car. On the short drive to his place, I explained my rules. Safe sex was a MUST. I have condoms and he had to use them. Not negotiable. He was ok with that. On the drive, I was rubbing his leg and brushing his cock which seemed to be getting harder. It was only five minutes to his place and I was super hot and excited. Once inside his door we were passionately kissing and groping. He got me naked very quickly. I stripped him down to his boxer shorts which were tenting with his hard on. I slipped my fingers into the waist of his boxers and pushed them down.

Jason was now naked and very excited. I said I like to measure my men and Jason was: circumcised, 7.5” long, quite thick at 2” across. His cock was topped with a nice mushroom shaped head. Balls smaller than Andrew but bigger than John and hung down loose in his sack. Very neat pubes. Shaved sack and cock. My small hands struggled to wrap around his dick as I stroked him while he was kissing me and playing with my now rock hard nipples.

The sex was really good. He was very good at eating me out and got me off twice before he got me to roll on a condom on his very hard cock. Then we fucked in various positions. He got me off a few times on his cock. I really liked riding him cow girl and his cock filling me up. After about my second orgasm on his cock, he filled his condom with his jizz.

We relaxed and I was gently playing with his soft cock. It felt really nice in my small hands. I loved his smooth shaft. He went down on me again and I must say… he was really good at licking and sucking pussy! Loads of attention on my clit plus fingers or his tongue reaching into my folds. In no time I was wrapping my legs around his head and cumming hard. By now, he was hard again. I returned the favour by going down on his nice thick cock. He had quite nice tasty pre-cum. I was so enjoying sucking and stroking his cock and also gently pulling on his balls. All of a sudden he announced that he was about to cum. I felt him tense up and shoot a heap of cum into my mouth. His cum was surprisingly plain tasting. Certainly not unpleasant.

We cuddled up and rested in post orgasmic bliss. Sadly though, I didn’t have time for more coitus as I had to go pick up the kids from school.

Two days later, I had another “date” (as I euphemistically described it) with Andrew. I was very excited to tell him about my new man as a part of our sex play. It really excited me to see how hard and excited Andrew was, while I recounted my sexual encounter. Andrew was just right royally fucking me and it was amazingly super hot. We hit new heights with mutual orgasms. He filled several condoms and I was so high on sexual bliss. I was just so totally buzzed. I made a note to my self: more men and more tales with Andrew!

According to my Journal, I saw Jason three more times. The journal entries were quite glowing of each meeting. After our fourth hook up, he told me that he was now in a committed relationship and couldn’t see me any more. Oh well, I didn’t have sole ownership, nor did I want sole ownership.

Besides, while I was fucking Andrew and Jason, I had started the hunt for more men. Jason leaving me was not an impediment to my new found sexual adventure and the adventures continue!

Published 
Written by ACThere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments