Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serial Cheating Sue - Part 1: The First Infidelity

"Sue cheats on her loving husband a LOT!"

62
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"A story based on someone that I know, but I have mixed it up with a mixture of fact and fiction."

Hello, I’m Sue. For the last five years I have been a serial cheater. I have cheated on my husband with eighty six men and five women.

And I really don’t know why?

My Husband (John) is a lovely man. He has given me three beautiful children. We have an active sex life and he almost always gives me multiple great orgasms. So why am I straying? I don’t know. I just know that I am.

It all started five years ago shortly after I turned forty. John was away on a business trip. In fact, he travels a lot with his job. He is often away for a couple of nights when travelling domestically and for a couple of weeks when travelling abroad. On one of these trips when he was away. I started chatting with various people on-line. No particular intention. I guess that I was a little lonely. Anyway, I started chatting with various folk which included this guy who lived near-by.

Andrew

Andrew was the man that I connected with. Andrew was my first. I guess you always remember your first. At first it was just chat… Over a few evenings, the chat then became a little flirty and then became a little salacious. Andrew then suggested coffee one day which I agreed to and we met the next day at a café. The connection then became quite palpable. Between both of us, we became quite touchy with casual touches to arms or hands. After a couple of coffees, it was time to go and he walked me to my car. At the car, I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But that very quickly turned into both of us passionately kissing. I just knew that I wanted sex with him. I probably would have done so there on the spot, except it was quite a public car park. I remember Andrew saying…

“I so want to kiss you all over.”

I knew that he was married and he knew that I was married.

“How is that going to happen?” I asked.

“I could get a room one evening?”

“What would your wife say?”

“She would be fine, we have an open marriage and we are okay with this happening as long as each know about it. She knows that I was having coffee with you today.”

I was quite flabbergasted about this. I naively didn’t even know that was a thing! I also knew that my pussy was red hot for illicit sex. My hubby was away for another twelve days and I seriously wanted to get laid.

“Okay. I am confused about that, but let’s see what we can get to happen. For me to have a night out, I will have to magic up something for the kids. Give me a call and let's see what we can organise.”

With that we kissed passionately again. I got in the car and went home. As soon as I got inside, I raced to our bedroom, got my purple vibrator out and used it to get me off. Oh my god… I really needed that!

Over the next few days I chatted a couple of times with Andrew and we tentatively set a date for Friday night. But I still hadn’t figured out what to do with the kids. Then a miracle happened. The oldest two came home on Wednesday and said that they had been invited to sleep overs at friends homes,

“Can we go please, mummy?”

Oh my God, I couldn’t believe it! I agreed straight away, not believing my luck.

A quick call to the various mums of their friends and it was organised. I would drop them both after school with a change of clothes, PJs, toiletries and I didn’t have to pick them up till 11AM on Saturday. I then called my mum and organised a sleep over for the youngest. I didn’t have to pick him up till lunch time. All three kids sorted, and I was just about bursting out of my skin with sexual tension. I called Andrew…

“I have all three kids sorted and I can meet you from about 6PM.”

“Fantastic! I will book a hotel and dinner. I’ll let you know the details soon.”

“What about your wife?”

“She is fine with it all. In fact she has a date this Friday as well. I will explain later. But it is all good.”

Soon after he told me the hotel. I knew it and knew that it was a nice place. We were having dinner in the hotel restaurant. Over Thursday and Friday, I could hardly think straight. My mind was totally on sex and guilt from straying from John… But the desire for sex was easily winning out over my guilt. Thursday evening, I gave my pubes a close hair cut using John’s clippers. I am a red head with a short "pixie" hair cut. Now my "curtains match the carpet." All pubic hair is now neat and tidy downstairs!

On Friday, I quickly bundled the kids up and dropped them off at the respective three destinations.

I quickly went home and showered and dressed with my nicest lingerie and a little black dress. I felt that I looked great! And I was so turned on. As I looked in the mirror, I thought not bad for a forty year old mum bod. My 36c boobs looked good with some cleavage. My red hair looked great against the black dress I was wearing. I am only 5’2” tall and my heels stretched out my calf muscles nicely.

I really could not believe what I was about to do. Sex with Andrew was a given. With that thought, I picked up my large hand bag that I had packed a change of clothes, toothbrush, hair brush and condoms. I jumped in the car and drove to the hotel that was about twenty minutes away. I don’t remember any of the drive I was so focused on Andrew!

charlotte_grey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_grey1

I arrived fashionably a few minutes late. I met Andrew in the Restaurant where we embraced and kissed. We chatted, had some wine, had dinner. Loads of chatting. I was so turned on, I was just about cumming just sitting and chatting. Andrew paid the bill, took my hand and led me to the elevator. Once in the elevator we started kissing each other passionately. The elevator opened on his floor, we quickly walked to his room. As soon as the door was closed the kissing recommenced along with getting undressed. We were soon naked and I had his gorgeous cock in my hands.

This was the start of my fascination with men’s genitals. The first thing that I noticed was that Andrew was not circumcised and his balls were a lot bigger and hung very low in his scrotum compared to John's. I had not seen that before. Andrew was about the same length and a little bit thicker than John. Prior to John, I had only known two other guys. I assume that they must have been about the same as John. (If you are counting, that's eighty nine men!) Andrew was also clean shaven. No pubic hair at all. I hadn’t seen that before either.

So, a little about Andrew. He was 6 foot tall. Slender. Appeared to be fit. So aside from his cock, he was taller and thinner than John. So, quite different to what I am used to.

I pulled his foreskin back and started slowly wanking him. His cock was very hard and leaking pre-cum. I licked his cock and got his very delicious pre-cum. Very shortly after we were on the bed and had sex just about every which way. We had “69”, missionary, cow girl (my fav), scissors and doggie! I gave up counting how many orgasms I had. John had cum four times based on once in my mouth and three used condoms on the bedside table! We eventually dozed off to sleep at a very late hour, cuddled up together.

In the morning I woke in his arms. I started rubbing his cock and he got hard again.

“You’re insatiable gorgeous girl,” he said.

“You better get another condom on," I said.

Andrew rubbered up and I climbed on him and gently rode him. He played with my clit and nipples and I gently fucked his cock… I could feel another orgasm building. I kept riding Andrew through my cum and then another, and then another cum before Andrew came for the fifth time! We collapsed together and cuddled a bit before showering together. I started to play with his cock in the shower, but he was done! All worn out. To tell you the truth, so was my pussy! I had NEVER had that much sex in one evening. Before I knew it, it was 10AM and time to start rounding up the kids.

We kissed goodbye and agreed to do it again soon. I didn’t realise how soon though! For the rest of the weekend, I was just so totally buzzed.

On Monday, after I got the kids off to school, I just had to call Andrew. We chatted and were quite hot. Andrew asked if he could see me again, to which I eagerly agreed yes. It had to be during the day while the kids were at school. Andrew suggested his place on Tuesday which I agreed.

Tuesday was a really nice day so I had on a summer dress… took the kids to school dropped them off. I waited at the school a little to calm my nerves then drove to Andrew’s. He was only about fifteen minutes away. I parked in the drive as instructed and was glad that it was all very private. I explained to Andrew that we had to be discrete as I didn’t want to fuck up my marriage. (noting that my behaviour is likely to fuck up my marriage!) He opened the door… NAKED! (This was where I discovered the difference between a "grow'er" versus a "show'er". John was definitely a grow'er and Andrew was a show'er.)

I giggled as he took me by the hand and pulled me into the house and shut the door. Very shortly after I was also naked and in a "69" orally pleasuring each other. I was so turned on, that I quickly came. We were in his lounge room and hadn’t even made it to the bedroom! Andrew put a condom on and we soon started fucking. I just couldn’t believe it. Here I was having sex with this man while the kids were at school and my husband was abroad. John was not going to be home until Friday.

Andrew filled his condom for the first time and I had cum about three times by this stage. We cuddled and chatted a bit, then went to his spare bedroom. No fucking in the marital bed apparently! He was soon hard again and this time I wanted some statistics. I raced back to my bag and got out a sewing tape measure. He was getting measured up! Andrew was 6.75” long, 1.75” wide. I took a note that I had to measure John up to compare when he got home! Another round of orgasms for us both and it was time for me to head home. Once again, my pussy was just tingling in pleasure while my brain was grappling with guilt.

Andrew and I became frequent lovers and he became my fuck buddy. We would see each other about once a month. Usually during the day. Usually when John was away (but not always!).

I picked John up at the airport Friday morning and rushed him home. It wasn't unusual that we would have sex after his trips away, but this time I was right royally fucking him! Imagine his surprise when I got the measuring tape out and measured him up as 6.5” long and 1.5” across. With that knowledge I started a journal where I would describe my sexual escapades.

Stay tuned for more!

Published 
Written by ACThere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments