Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Millie And The Hen Club

"At a luncheon, each of Millie’s four senior friends recall their weekend sexual experiences"

25
3 Comments 3
7.3k Views 7.3k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Author's Notes

"For details about Millie’s weekend, see: “Cabin Fever - Parts 1 and 2”"

Sixty-five-year-old Millie Robinson liked to get together with her friends of a similar age once a month for lunch and gossip at a local restaurant. Today, there were four of them present, besides herself: Nancy, Linda, JoAnn, and Julie. One of the girls named their group “The Hen Club”, and the informal moniker stuck. These single women did many things together, and today was their usual luncheon.

The women ranged between the ages of fifty-seven to sixty-nine. Three of them would be classified as BBWs—which was pretty much the norm for older women. Two of those had very large breasts in the DD and DDD-cup range. The third was a C-cup. Two, including Millie, were still reasonably thin. Millie had B-cup tits and the other had rather long saggy C-cups. Three were widows and two were divorced. What they all had in common was an active sex life.

Food and drink were ordered and the chat began. Besides their families and local gossip, their sex life was always part of the topic. Today was no exception. The sex talk started when Millie squirmed as she sat down.

“What’s up with you, Millie?” Julie asked.

“My butt hurts to sit on. I went with Dan to his cabin last weekend and sunburned it,” Millie admitted sheepishly.

“Sunburned your ass?” a blonde buxom BBW named Linda chimed in.

“Sounds like somebody was naked!” she continued, grinning.

Millie answered, “I laid out on the deck too long.”

“I bet you were. Probably on top of a certain guy named Dan,” Linda retorted with a wry grin.

“Let's just say we had a clothing-optional weekend,” Millie replied, trying in vain to keep it classy.

Linda would have none of that, “In other words, your skinny little ass was running around naked all weekend and you and Dan were fucking like rabbits everywhere. The only reason his dick didn’t get sunburned was that you kept it in the shade all weekend if you know what I mean. And speaking of dicks—is his as big as I’ve heard?”

Millie blushed, then gave in, “I’ve got to admit I got my fair share. And yes it is, you dirty-minded old woman.”

“Old? Hell, I’m your age. I was there that night you lost your virginity on Thunder Road. But you’re right, I am a dirty-minded old bitch. And I don’t intend to change at this late date!”

Millie’s mind drifted to the memories of this last weekend with Dan, her Joe, and her younger neighbor, Lori. Joe and Lori had caught them fucking, and after that, it had turned into a wonderful nudist weekend. All four of them ended up fucking on Dan’s big bed together, and the next day, among the other sexual treats, they had swapped partners. Dan fucked forty-one-year-old Lori, enjoying her BBW body and big tits, while Millie fucked thirty-nine-year-old Joe. The fact that Joe and Lori were there was not going to be mentioned to these women. Especially since she had willingly engaged in sex with Joe (see Author's Note).

NANCY - INTERNET LOVER        

“I’ve got news for you, Millie. You aren’t the only one that had a good weekend,” Nancy announced.

“I was wondering when you would spill the beans,” Linda replied, adding, “I saw you driving around with a gentleman this weekend and figured you had caught another poor, unsuspecting, victim.”

“Oh, he was a very willing victim. A guy I met on the internet. So he knew all about me,” Nancy countered.

“Well, was he good in bed?” Millie jumped in, getting to the point.

“I make every man good in bed,” Nancy bragged, “But yes he was. He had a nice big tool, and was a classy guy in every way.”

“How do you get all these men from out of town?” JoAnn inquired.

“It’s called the internet, eh? There are lots of older men out there on it that want to have a good time. And not too many of us women on it. It doesn’t take much encouragement to get them to drive long distances for this body,” Nancy said in a flaunting, yet jovial way, pushing her chest out.

“You mean those great big boobs of yours, right?” Julie opined.

“As a matter of fact, he was quite pleased with the size of my girls. What you might call another satisfied customer,” Nancy said with a smug grin.

“Tell us more,” Linda begged.

At sixty-nine, Nancy was the oldest of the group. She also had the biggest jugs—a whopping 44-DDD! She had a knockout BBW body topped off by those succulent melons. With short gray-streaked black hair and glasses, she looked like your average sweet granny, but this particular granny was on a mission to re-live the nineteen-seventies and make love, not war. She was a widow and had lived much of her life in Canada before moving to this little town.

The other thing that distinguished Nancy from the other women was that she had an internet presence on a couple of risqué sites. She loved to read sex stories and banter with the various men on them. She had made dozens of friends there and when bored, often sexted with them. She wasn’t shy to share her nude pics either.

Ted was the result of her internet sexual presence—and a damn good result! After extensive messaging, followed by texting on WhatsApp, they agreed to meet. It was just a two-hour drive for him, and both were instantly pleased with each other. It was like they were old friends, except they were both well aware of the sexual desires of each other, as well as having enjoyed a preview of each other nude.

Dinner at a nice restaurant was followed by a conversation at Nancy’s home. There was a sexual undercurrent, but Ted was unsure how to proceed, not wanting to look like a boor. However Nancy was comfortable taking the lead, and soon they were necking on the sofa like teens. Nancy begged for a momentary break “to make herself more comfortable” and disappeared into her bedroom.

Ted was classy, sixty-six, five-foot-ten, and reasonably athletic. A nice dresser in slacks and a golf shirt, he had been the marketing manager for a medium size firm before retirement. He was divorced and stated one reason was that his wife had lost interest in sex. That was a mistake that Nancy wasn’t about to make.

When Nancy walked out into the living room she was wearing nothing but a satin pink robe that hung to her knees. With the belt tied around her waist, her large bosom and cleavage were seductively and strongly hinted at. She wasn’t shy about showing off her body and the look on Ted’s face told her she had hit a home run.

Ted smiled and said, “Now that is what I call getting comfortable!”

“You like?” Nancy asked coyly.

“You look hot, Nancy! Makes me feel overdressed, though,” Ted replied.

With that, Ted stood up and walked over to where Nancy was modeling her “outfit” and put his arms around her, kissing her fully on the mouth. Nancy returned the kiss with some tongue, and before you knew it, Ted’s hands were roaming down her back and onto her ass as her massive mammaries were pressed against his chest.

“Mmm…I like this…I like this a lot!” Nancy cooed as she began to pull Ted’s shirt over his head, exposing his bare chest.

In response, while they kissed, Ted took his hand and untied Nancy’s robe sash, letting the pink robe gape open in front. The bare side cleavage of her jugs beckoned. Ted raised his hand and cupped her ample breast as he kissed her passionately.

“This is what I’ve been waiting for all day,” Nancy whispered.

“Me too. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on you. You are better in person than I ever imagined,” Ted said earnestly, smitten by the voluptuous gray-haired BBW.

“I think we ought to take this show to bed,” Nancy suggested.

Ted followed Nancy to the bedroom, holding her from behind, cupping her massive jugs, and with his hard cock pressing against her ass so tantalizingly. In the bedroom, Nancy sank to her knees (grateful for the knee replacement she had undergone), and unzipped his pants, freeing his cock as she pulled them down.

It was bigger than she thought it would be, despite seeing pictures of it before. A big, hard, fuck stick promising immense joy and pleasure for her body. Feeling twenty again, Nancy put the turgid member into her mouth and began to give him a blowjob.

For his part, Ted felt the thrill of this beautiful stranger give him oral pleasure as he slipped the robe from her shoulders, letting it fall from her and fully expose her 44-DDD tits. He loved their heft and their sexy mature sag, all topped with hard pink nipples set in faint, pink, large areolas that stuck out invitingly. Nancy’s beautiful face with a mouthful of his cock looking up into his eyes completed the erotic scene.

As Nancy caressed his balls and sucked his cock, she could taste his pre-cum and knew it would be just a short time before he blew his load into her mouth. But she was greedy—she wanted that big dick in her pussy, fucking her to nirvana. She already was visualizing this handsome man atop her naked body, flesh on flesh, jamming his cock in and out of her and sucking her tits until he made her scream with ecstasy. So she let his cock go and stood up, only to drop nakedly on the bed, remove her glasses, and spread her legs.

“Eat me or fuck me!” Nancy commanded the stranger standing nude above her with his cock jutting proudly out.    

Nancy looked hot lying there. Ted was a sucker for BBWs and she was perfect. Her ripe belly lay soft and inviting with a rather plump and hairy upper pubic area below it. Her cunt was hairy, though the hair was thinned with age, and her slit looked inviting. Her massive natural jugs were a wet dream, splayed to the side, pink nipples erect. Ted decided to go for her tits first.

Not surprisingly, Ted first chose to suck her boobs. Nancy was well aware of the effect her large assets had on men. He kneaded them in his strong hands and began to suck one, then the other, sending the magic thrill of delight throughout her body. She could often cum just from nipple stimulation.

“Do you like my big titties?” Nancy asked perfunctorily.

“Oh hell, yeah! They are the nicest tits I’ve ever seen!” Ted gushed as he put one hand between her legs and into her slit.

“If you are a good boy I’ll let you titty-fuck me later. But first I want you to fuck my pussy. My pussy needs a good, hard, cock!” Nancy cooed.

But Ted didn’t fuck Nancy’s pussy. He ate it. Reluctantly leaving her fun bags, Ted moved his face to her hairy pussy and parted the outer lips. He was greeted by a wonderful, pink pussy with delicate lips. You would think her pussy was from a twenty-something, rather than a woman approaching seventy. Pussy is always pussy, he decided. Immediately he went to work with his tongue, tasting her earthy flavor and working his magic. Ted loved eating pussy, and soon had Nancy moaning. She grabbed his head and toyed with his gray hair, pulling him in tighter when she needed more stimulation. Ted worked everything from her pussy lips to her clit, toying with the latter until she pulled him in tight.

“Oh god, yes! Eat my pussy, you randy old bastard! Oh yeah…oh yeah…oh yeah…you like my pussy, eh?” Nancy cooed in encouragement.

Ted just stepped up his tongue game in response, adding twisting her nipple in the process.

“Oh…oh…oh yeah…my pussy loves it…oh god…Ted…Ted! TED! I’m CUMMING! OHHH!” she cried out as the wave of ecstasy hit her hard.

Nancy’s belly and massive jugs jiggled as she came on his tongue. At last, the orgasm subsided and Ted moved up to kiss her. Nancy could taste her pussy juice in his mouth but didn’t care. He had done a magnificent job. She needed that, but what she especially needed was a big, hard, cock inside of her.

“Are you ready to fuck me, Lover Boy?” Nancy inquired with a naughty smile.

“I think your cunt is warmed up enough, and my cock is hard, so let’s fuck!” Ted answered.

In a ritual that had been played out hundreds of times before, Ted assumed the position above her, slapped her pussy with his member, and then slipped the head of his dick into her teasingly. After a moment of rubbing her clit with it, he pushed it in deep, making Nancy gasp. No matter how many times she had been fucked in her lifetime, she always loved this moment.

“Oh god, your cock feels good. I’ve been waiting so long to do this with you and it was worth it,” Nancy opined.

“Doing this with you, finally, is wonderful. You are an amazing, sexy, woman. Your pussy feels so good to fuck,” Ted told her in a sexy deep voice as his cock began the in and out.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me, you handsome stud! Fuck my horny pussy,” Nancy replied.

Nancy was an amazing fuck. She enjoyed every second of their sex and looked hot as her belly jiggled and her boobs bounced up and down as he fucked her harder and harder. Her big tits were available for his mouth and hand and he made full use of them. She liked it hard and fast and begged him for more.

"Mmm, yes! Fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy and suck my tits…you make me feel so good…harder!” Nancy shouted out in encouragement.

A few minutes of screwing this hot, BBW, grey-haired wildcat was all he could take. He shot his cum load deep into her cunt while her brown eyes gave him a “fuck me” look.

“Oh FUCK me! UUHHH!” Ted cried out as his throbbing cock reached Nirvana in Nancy’s hot pussy.

Nancy was pleased to feel Ted’s throbbing cock squirt his load into her vagina. It was just like it was in nineteen-seventy-three. Pleasing a lover while she approached climax. And Ted was skilled from years of sex, knowing that he needed to keep on fucking her to climax, unlike those boys of yore. He recovered and kept laboring away on her pussy, setting her clit on fire.

“Oh…oh…oh, oh, OH, I’m CUMMING…TED, I’m CUMMING, Oh SHIT!” the sexy granny called out as her body shook with pleasure.

His cock could feel her cunt contract and his eyes beheld her body shake and quiver. By now their flesh was hot and covered with a fine sheen of sweat, but neither cared. They just gazed into each other’s eyes, satisfied at last.

Nancy finally smiled at Ted and said, “That was a good start.”

LINDA - BDSM

At the table, Millie asked Nancy, “So, are you going to see more of this Ted guy?”

“Oh, definitely! And hopefully more just like him,” Nancy countered.

“My god, girl! You are such a slut!” JoAnn opined.

“Yes, I am. And I love it!” Nancy said, beaming.

“Enough about me. What about you, Linda? Did you do anything fun?” Nancy asked, deflecting the conversation away from her hedonistic sex life.

“Do you want to know if I got laid? Is that what you’re asking?” Linda said, laughing as she paused dramatically to look around the table.

“The answer is yes. I got the shit fucked outta me on Saturday night,” she replied, adding, “I may be a fat old bitch, but this fat old bitch still has got it!” she bragged, looking around the table.

“I hope you’re not going to go into details,” sixty-eight-year-old JoAnn told her—though she really hoped she would.

“You couldn’t handle the details,” Linda retorted, “But let's just say wild and kinky like it was the eighties!”

“Jeeze, Linda, you have no filter!” JoAnn opined, rolling her eyes, yet longing to hear the dirty details, which Linda soon provided.

Linda had always been a bit of a chunky girl, even when she was a teen. The upside to this was having big tits. They were 44-DD right now. Yes, the rest of her was big too. Her ass was wide and her belly quite large, spilling over her front and entirely hiding her pussy from view. She was fat and didn’t care. And the men that fucked her didn’t care either. They loved all of that fat jiggly flesh and those big tits. And Linda was a down-to-earth, foul-mouthed woman who loved to shock her partners with her willing sexuality and talk dirty in bed. At sixty-five she was still a sexual force to be reckoned with. Despite their hugely contrasting body types, she was best friends with skinny Millie.

This weekend, she had fucked a man that Millie fucked regularly as well, Jack. Jack was the local butcher and two years younger than her. As of late, he had been fucking Millie less. At one time it was once a week, but now it had tapered off to barely every other week, due to Millie’s busy schedule. Needless to say, Jack was horny for sex. Of course, he had known Linda for years, but surprisingly it had only been the last couple of weeks that they had hooked up. Linda had been on a dry spell, broken only occasionally by Jason the handyman, so she was ready.

Saturday afternoon she invited Jack over to her house, for dinner and sex.

During dinner, she made the laughing remark, “I should have served pork. No wait, maybe you should pork me! I’ll give you all the pork you want!”

“Hell yeah, Linda! Pork sounds like my favorite dessert! And there is nobody I’d rather pork than you,” Jack told her.

“Mmm…can’t wait for you to pork my fat fucking ass! Linda replied.

Linda seemed to get a perverse enjoyment from referring to herself in a self-deprecating way, usually about her fatness and weight. One lover had taken pics of her with “fuck pig” and “cum slut” written across her tits in marker. She had enjoyed the debasement and wanted to do it again.

"What about that thing we talked about last time?” Linda inquired.

“I brought my bag of tricks just for you, dear,” Jack replied.

They were referring to BDSM equipment. The last time they had enjoyed sex, Linda had expressed an interest in bondage. They made do with what they could scrounge up, but this time, Jack had all the restraints needed, as well as a paddle and flogger. He often used these on Millie but was excited to take on a new partner in Linda.

Soon enough the pair was naked and Linda was restrained, lying on her stomach, ass sticking up. Jack finished fastening the hand and leg restraints. Her hands were not so tightly restrained as were her ankles. Jack also ran a rope over her waist, holding her down to the bed. He chose not to use his blindfold at the moment but did gag her with a ball gag.

Linda gladly allowed him to bind her, feeling the rush of being restrained and at his mercy, aware of the delicious pain that would soon follow which would then lead to equally delicious sexual ecstasy. She understood that her ass was about to be assaulted. Though a novice, she thoroughly enjoyed this game. The tension building up before the first strike to her butt was intense.

Linda rated high on the BDSM scale for Submissive, Degradee, Switch, Rope Bunny, and Brat, and Jack intended to take full advantage of both of their sexual pleasure.

Slap! Jack started the game with a preliminary spank that echoed meatily off the walls. More spanks ensued. Then he switched to the flogger. The stinging sensation of this tool was an erotic change of pace to Linda. She moaned and begged behind her gag, but the words couldn’t be formed. She was helpless and at his mercy. The whipping continued, followed by the paddle.

This whipping and spanking continued for some time, as Jack’s cock grew harder. He was tempted to jerk off and shoot his jizz on her ass but refrained. Finally, as she twitched and moved, he had mercy and removed the gag.

“Oh god! My fucking ass! It hurts! It hurts so good,” Linda confessed.

“You’ve been a bad girl, you fat fuckin’ pig. A real fucking whore. What will you do to make up for it?” Jack inquired evilly.

“Fuck my dirty cunt or fuck me in the mouth. I’ll do anything for you. Anything!” Linda pleaded.

Jack rearranged her restraints so she was on her knees and blindfolded. He made sure to run the ropes around her big saggy tits as he trussed her up like a pig.

“I want you to be my fuck pig,” Jack announced.

“Anything you want. I’ll be your fuck pig. Fuck my dirty fucking fat cunt, or my fat fucking ass. Use my fucking holes, you bastard!” Linda replied, reveling in the game.

Jack gave her some more whips with the flogger on her ass, back, and tits. It left delicious red marks on her tits. Then he squeezed them and put them in his mouth, sucking and biting her large nipples. When he was satisfied, he gave his cock a couple of strokes and proceeded to force it into her mouth.

Linda gagged as she was blindly fed his dick. He began to face-fuck her and she eagerly took in his dick. Fortunately, it was only of average size. But still a mouthful. She knew she had him excited, and could taste the pre-cum on him. But would he cum in her mouth or later, elsewhere? Whatever the case, she was helpless as to her fate.

Striking the dirty, fat, blonde, granny on the ass with a flick of the flogger, he commanded her, “Suck my cock, you dirty fucking bitch! Suck me, you fat fucking pig!”

As he did so, he worked his phone, set on silent, to take pics of their perverted sex and Linda’s debasement and debauchery.

Linda was on fire with a desire for cock, but she wanted it in her well-used cunt to make her cum. The torture of craving dick was as bad as being bound and blindfolded. She was helpless and being used by a perverted, debauched man. And she loved the whole idea of it. It made her fantasize about being tied up and blindfolded like this and forced to suck dick after dick, with some men cumming in her mouth and others on her face and tits.

Linda was mumbling something so Jack took his cock out of her mouth to hear what she said, “Fuck my cunt, you fucking old pervert! Stick your cock in my fuck hole and fuck me!”

The sexy, obese, slut’s begging had the desired effect. He too, wanted to fuck her cunt. He wanted to see her big, fat saggy tits and belly jiggle and bounce as he fucked her. At this moment he wished he had brought along a friend to fuck her snatch while she sucked his cock. Linda was even more debauched than Millie!

Before he untied her, he took a moment to write dirty words on her naked tits, belly, and thighs with a permanent marker. Then he took some pics. This was something she had mentioned briefly to him before.

On her tits he wrote “Cum Slut”, and “Suck Me”. On her belly, he wrote “Whore”, and “Fuck Pig”. Finally on her thighs and lower belly, with arrows pointing to her cunt, he wrote, “Fuck Me”, and “Fat Cunt”. Releasing her blindfold and restraints she got up and looked in the mirror.

“I like it,” Linda said.

“I wish more guys could see this,” she added, proud to show off her debasement.

"Now, would you like your fat pig to fuck you like a whore, you perverted bastard?” Linda asked, with an evil leer.

Not waiting for an answer, she climbed atop him. But this time she reversed the roles. Taking charge, she grabbed his wrist and fastened the restraint to it, quickly followed by the other. Jack happily picked up on the switch and allowed her to finish.

With his hands helpless, she then inserted the ball gag into his mouth. Next, she picked up the flogger and went to work, casually flicking its tendrils in random whips against his nude body. Linda still had the ropes tied around her big tits, making them stick out and somewhat discolored. Jack found that erotic. Her fat body and belly jiggled seductively as she moved above him.

“You dirty fucking bastard! I know how much you like to fuck helpless, fat women. You screw them like the fuck pigs they are and then you call them names. Well, this time the cum slut is going to spank your ass for being such a bastard,” Linda said with an evil grin.

She gathered up his legs and began to paddle his ass with a few strokes. His hard cock attested to his enjoyment of the pain.

“This is for all the helpless women you fuck. For being such a cocksucker and pervert. That’s right, if I had a cock, I know you’d want to suck it and get fucked in the ass. You are a fucking pervert!” she told him with an evil leer.

Stopping the paddling, she next proceeded to his rigid dick and began to suck it. As she did so, she licked her finger and stuck it up his ass. Her ex used to love this. Of course, he liked to suck cock too. Linda decided that most men like to suck cock—they just didn’t admit it.

Jack moaned with pleasure under his gag. This pleasure that followed the pain was exquisite! But how did Linda know he liked cock and taking it in the ass?

Finally, she could take no more. Linda climbed aboard Jack and lowered her fat cunt on his hard pecker, settling in on its stiff shaft. Taking mercy on him, she released his restraints and the gag, all the while with his dick in her cunt. Then sitting up, she began to fuck her lover.

“How do you like getting fucked by my fat cunt? Do you like my fat fuckin’ ass riding your pecker?” Linda cooed, rhetorically.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me, baby! Fuck my hard cock with your big fat ass and cunt. Give it to me, you fat fuckin’ bitch!” Jack cried out, dishing out the verbal abuse Linda loved.

“This fat bitch loves your big, hard, cock! Fuck my pussy, you dirty bastard! Fuck me like a whore!” Linda begged.

She was feeling very good right now, bouncing up and down on his cock, adjusting her pussy so his dick rubbed her just right. And her tits, wow! Her tits were so sensitive from being bound. When Jack reached up and fondled them, then pulled her to him to bite her nipple, the feeling was electric! Right now he was biting “Cum Slut” and she thought she was going to go into orbit!

“Oh shit, you dirty fucker…oh shit, oh shit…you dirty motherfucker! My fucking tits! The other one now…do it to the other one!” Linda begged in ecstasy.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

Jack couldn’t take it anymore. Linda was the raunchiest, dirtiest woman he had ever fucked, even more so than Millie. And her big, beautiful, fat-bellied, fleshy body and huge tits were sending him over the top. As the BBW blonde bombshell expertly worked her cunt on his cock, he felt himself cumming.

“Oh fuck, you dirty cunt! I’m CUMMING!” he gasped, thrusting his cock upwards into her chasm.

“Fill me with your cum, you fucking pervert!” Linda cried, knowing she was going to orgasm in seconds, herself.

“Oh FUCK, you MOTHERFUCKER! Oh FUCK, OOOHHH!” Linda called out in delirium as her whole body shook with the intense pleasure of the climax.

Dripping with sweat from the exertion, Linda collapsed on Jack’s body, satisfied, but somehow wanting more. He needed to fuck her doggie-style, she decided. But for now, she was glad to cuddle with this perfect, wonderful, perverted, hunk of a man. Jack was the perfect match for her.

As a conclusion, Linda told the girls, “Let's just say, if you haven’t ever tried being tied up and spanked, you ought to.”

To which, Nancy replied with an eye roll, “Oh jeez… I knew we shouldn’t have taken you to see ‘Fifty Shades’.”

JoANN - YOUNGER GIGOLO

The quietest and shyest of the group, JoAnn was sixty-eight years old. She also would be considered a senior BBW, though her tits weren’t as big as Linda and Nancy’s. They still were a nice 38-C that hung saggily over her big belly. She had lost weight, but her belly still was stretched out and hung saggily in front. She had let her hair go gray and looked like the perfect innocuous granny. But when warmed up, she was a tiger in bed.

None of this mattered to Jason, aka Jason the Handyman. He was a forty-five-year-old that had his own handyman business. Most of his time was spent taking care of his clientele, all of whom seemed to be single women fifty and older. This wasn’t entirely true; he did have some regular customers, but the older women were his special clients. And besides his excellent repair and yard care skills, Jason loved older women and had a huge cock with which to entertain them.

Jason had the patience to listen to his lonely older female clients talk about their children, grandchildren, and even their ailments, with a sympathetic demeanor. He would sit and watch movies with them and spend evenings with them, besides the sex. But if it was sex they wanted, it was sex they got. And with Jason, all of them wanted sex again after the first time. It was just a matter of coming up with a reason to have him come over to their house.

“How about you, JoAnn? You’ve been awfully quiet, just sitting there with a smile on your face like the cat that ate the canary,” Linda pried.

“Oh, nothing too exciting. I visited with my daughter and Jason came over and installed a new garbage disposal,” JoAnn said coyly.

Of the five women present at the luncheon, all five had slept with Jason. If one of the women said that Jason had been over to fix something, all of them assumed that sex was part of the bargain. He wasn’t a gigolo per se but did profit from gifts and gratuities (as well as extra work) showered on him by these older women. So it was no surprise that every woman at the table was suddenly interested in what JoAnn had to say.

Millie piped up and said, “If Jason was over, fixing your plumbing, I bet he cleaned out a few of your pipes too. He has the right tool for it!”

“Come on, tell us about it, JoAnn. Don’t be shy. Did Jason take care of your personal plumbing? We want details!” Nancy asked with a wry grin and a laugh.

“We had dinner and started to watch a movie, then…well, I just sort of couldn’t help myself. He has such a delicious body!” JoAnn admitted.

“And a delicious tongue. And a delicious tool. Though it’s hard to get it all in your mouth,” Linda added.

“My god, Linda! You are such a brazen slut! Why don’t you just come out and tell everyone at the restaurant that you sucked his dick? I can’t believe the stuff you say, sometimes!” Julie scolded Linda, half kidding.

“Oh jeez, aren’t you all the innocent ones! You all know it’s true! It’s huge! We all like it you-know-where, but I’m just saying…” Linda defended herself.

“You just have to overcome your gag reflex,” Julie replied, shockingly.

“Julie! You do have some hidden talents!” Millie opined with a smile.

“I did go to college,” was Julie’s cryptic reply.

“Okay, if you must know, yes, Jason did a very good job of taking care of my needs. And yes, he does have a great tongue and a nice tool. In fact, he spent the night,” JoAnn said, beaming.

“Oh really? How romantic!” commented Nancy.

“Yes, it was. It was so good, I decided I might start dating now. Someone besides Jason. Something changed inside of me after that night,” JoAnn admitted.

As aforementioned, this weekend Jason had been at JoAnn’s house installing a new garbage disposal. As he was working, JoAnn’s daughter showed up with two of her small children. Both of them were highly entertained trying to help Jason out and asking questions while their mother and JoAnn talked.

JoAnn had already invited Jason to stay for dinner—which is to say, dinner, maybe a movie or TV show, and definitely sex. The longer her daughter stayed and talked, the more antsy JoAnn became about the sex part. She needed to get her daughter out of the house before Jason finished because he would leave at that point for appearance's sake, and JoAnn worried she might not get him back.

Finally, she suggested that her daughter needed to get home to prepare her own family's dinner. Her daughter acquiesced and left.

“I didn’t think she’d ever leave,” JoAnn told Jason as he put his tools away.

Going a step further, she suggested, “Why don’t you shower here and stay for dinner?”

Jason was never pushy about sex but was always prepared. He had a spare change of clothing in his pickup truck and was always prepared to stay the night if needed. So he quickly agreed.

As per usual, JoAnn had fixed a meal for him after he had freshened up. She had intended to do her usual routine with him—eat and watch a romantic movie that would put her in the mood. But tonight, she was surprisingly anxious about sex and decided that watching a whole movie wouldn’t be necessary. Nevertheless, after they cleaned up after the meal, she proceeded to put a movie on and they snuggled on the couch as it started.

Never one for sexy lingerie or revealing clothing, JoAnn wore a simple, sleeveless top and jeans. Jason wasn’t fooled by this. He knew the gray-haired woman by his side wanted sex, just by the way she cuddled tonight. A sex scene, albeit a PG13-rated one, came on and JoAnn could no longer resist. She wriggled in Jason’s arms and kissed him on the mouth. The kiss turned into full-blown making-out as he laid the grandma down on the couch and put his tongue in her mouth.

It wasn’t long before JoAnn was dry-humping his leg with her snatch and Jason had his hands under her shirt, groping her soft, saggy tits. The usual sexual frenzy followed, with both of them pulling off their pants and shirts, then JoAnn un-hooking her bra. Mouths kissing and Jason’s hands on her boob and ass, they stumbled towards the bedroom and fell on the bed.

A comedy of sorts occurred as JoAnn went to suck Jason’s cock and Jason went for her pussy. Tangled up in each other’s bodies, they laughed.

“I guess we are both horny tonight! I want to suck you and you want to eat me,” JoAnn blurted out.

Jason did the only logical thing and suggested a sixty-nine. Lying on his back, JoAnn first sat on his face as she bent over his body, lowering her pussy to his lips. Jason obliged and began to suck her cunt lips, then probe her love hole with his tongue. As he got going, JoAnn finally bent forward and took his big dick into her mouth.

She loved the manly taste of his cock—the taste of his pre-cum and all else that went with it. The softness of his glans and the feel of his foreskin. It was a wonderful popsicle of delight! She ran her tongue around his glans and finally took the head into her mouth. Jason, mouth full of her pussy, moaned.

JoAnn had begun to suck cock later in life, at the insistence of her husband. She knew he was unsatisfied with her and had gotten into porn. She suspected him of having an affair. Knowing that she had to change her ways, she learned to give blowjobs and get wilder in bed. The plus side was that she enjoyed sex a lot more. The downside was that her husband never could get excited about her. They divorced and he married a woman fifteen years younger than him. Then he had a heart attack and died. JoAnn never wanted to marry again but enjoyed sex since her renaissance. Jason was the perfect answer.

While JoAnn bobbed up and down on Jason’s dick as best she could, Jason was playing with her pussy like a virtuoso. Soon he had her clit singing and JoAnn cumming. Loudly.

“Oh GOD, Jason! My beaver! OOOHHH, GOD! OOOHHH!” the gray-haired granny called out with the gusto of a twenty-year-old.

Jason privately wondered how many times her children had heard her orgasm. She didn’t hold back in volume!

Clambering her ample ass and fat belly on top of him, JoAnn turned and faced him, cowgirl-style. Lifting, she lowered her pussy onto his tumescent rod, slick with her saliva. Reaching down and positioning it just right, she lowered her cunt down on the beckoning dick.

“Oh god, honey! You feel so good in my beaver!” JoAnn gasped.

Then in a motherly way, she said, “My beaver is going to take care of you tonight…mmm…suck my girls while my beaver screws your beautiful dick. You don’t know how long I’ve been craving your cock.”

JoAnn began to bounce on Jason’s cunt-filling cock, her tits and belly bouncing up and down erotically. She alternately bent over to let him suck her tits, or sat up to ride him freely. As she did so, she adjusted the friction on her clit to get the maximum stimulation. The fact that a sixty-eight-year-old could fuck this well would have been a surprise to many younger guys, but not Jason. He knew that older women were a goldmine!

“Do you like screwing me, Jason? Do you like my beaver and my titties?” JoAnn asked, seeking a compliment.

Jason knew that JoAnn lacked self-confidence after what her husband had done, and this was always the question she asked every time they had sex.

“I love screwing your hot fucking beaver! I think your husband was crazy to leave a hot, sexy woman like you. I love your hot sexy body and nice titties!” Jason told the woman.

And it was true. She looked hot on top of him, fucking him. Her fleshy, chubby body felt wonderful on his, and her saggy tits splayed out over her belly were beautiful. He even loved her gray hair. Most guys his age wouldn’t guess how good these senior citizens were in bed. You couldn’t get them pregnant and he always fucked them bareback, which was nice. They were experienced and grateful. JoAnn, doubly so.

“Am I as good as the other women?” JoAnn asked, pausing to grind on his cock in a particularly erotic way.

“You are as good as the best of them! I wouldn’t trade you for anything. I love screwing you!” Jason replied.

Feeling confident now, JoAnn upped the pace and started to get loud, “Oh Jason, oh yes! Oh YES! Yes, YES! SCREW me, honey! SCREW MY BEAVER!”

“My big cock loves your beaver, Jo-jo!” Jason said, using his pet name for her and encouraging her further.

“Oh GODDAMN! Suck my nipples! SCREW me! Screw me HARD! OOOHHH, uhh, AAHH! Your COCK, OH MY GOD! Your COCK!” she shouted at him as she rode him.

Jason vowed to take JoAnn to a motel room and screw her just so the people in the adjoining rooms could hear her getting fucked. It was his favorite thing about fucking her—how loud she yelled her dirty talk. The funny thing was that she never said “fuck”, only “screw” and almost always called her  pussy a “beaver”. It was just something unique and slightly old-fashioned about her.

JoAnn realized that tonight was different. She felt amazing about her sexuality for once. She felt like she could take on five guys tonight and enjoy every second of it. Jason loved her body and the way she fucked! Maybe she should start dating again. But right now that big dick was about to make her cum.

“Fuck me, Jo-jo! Screw my cock with your hot little pussy! My cock feels so good inside of you!” Jason cried out.

JoAnn was bouncing up and down, body jiggling like crazy, and pumping his penis hard. Her hair was wild and sweat was dripping from her brow onto him, such was her frenzy. She began to make a loud caterwauling, indicating she was near orgasm.

But first, Jason exploded, “AHHH, oh GOD! Oh FUCK!” he grunted out as his cock throbbed and his cum load filled JoAnn’s cunt.

The throbbing of his cock, as well as the enjoyment of making him cum, made JoAnn cum as well.  She bent over and dug her fingernails into the back of his shoulders as she shook violently for a moment.

“Ohhh, EWWWAAAHHHOOOHHH! JASON! Oh GOD, Oh my GOD!” she screamed, letting the four walls know she had climaxed.

Jason spent the night with JoAnn in her bed, snuggled up to the fleshy older woman. In the morning as he was about to leave, JoAnn gave him a thorough blowjob. He repaid her by spurting his cum all over her face and tits (JoAnn didn’t care for cum in her mouth). This was the image that came to JoAnn’s mind when Linda mentioned his delicious tool that was hard to get in your mouth. It had been a good weekend!

JULIE - BI / LESBIAN

As the women were giggling over the sexual exploits and naughtiness of JoAnn, Millie asked Julie the all-important question, “Okay, it’s your turn to ‘fess up. I know you went out of town. Was there a guy we should know about?”

“I didn’t have a guy this weekend like the rest of you did. Janet and I couldn’t find any. So it was just a girls' weekend."

“Did you two enjoy yourselves?” Nancy asked.        

“Yes, we did. We went to the concert and it was great. Plus, we had dinner and a nice time. I really did enjoy my weekend getaway,” Julie told them.

What Julie didn’t tell them was that when she replied: “Did you two enjoy yourselves?” she had in mind the lesbian sex they had enjoyed together.

Julie was fifty-seven, the youngest of the group. Average in looks, with shoulder-length brunette hair and green eyes, she was still relatively thin and attractive though her belly was pouchy with age. Her tits had that empty look, no longer filled out with fullness. They were also long and saggy. Very saggy. Julie despised wearing a bra more than she had to, so gravity and time had made their mark on them. Nevertheless, men still found them attractive. Her ex-husband adored her saggy tits.

Unfortunately, her husband had been an alcoholic and mentally abusive. Julie liked sex, but his performance in bed was poor because of his drinking. He also didn’t care to eat her pussy, which infuriated her because he always insisted on her giving him a blowjob, but there was no quid-pro-quo. They had been divorced for a decade now.

Julie was an elementary school principal and devoted much of her time and efforts to the job. Because of her position, she had to be very careful about her choice of lovers. It was a small town and keeping secrets was hard. She had had a couple of boyfriends, but there were always red flags with them. Too much like her ex. She dated occasionally, but sex was very infrequent. In many ways, she admired the free-and-easy sex life of her retired friends.

A year and a half earlier, she had gone to a conference for school administrators and had met Janet. Janet was a fellow principal from a bigger city. She was single as well, and they hit it off, doing things together in their time off. One night they had been drinking and were in Janet’s room when the conversation got around to men and the lack of sex. Janet admitted she was bi, and that sex with women helped her get by. Julie was intrigued, as well as horny from the sex talk, and asked Janet a barrage of questions about lesbian sex. The upshot was that they were soon naked in bed and eating each other’s pussies. Julie finally was getting her cunnilingus desires satisfied.

They had got together every four months or so ever since and had sex with each other. It was a comforting outlet for Julie that raised no eyebrows at home. On a sliding scale of bisexuality, Janet was much more towards the lesbian spectrum than Julie. But this didn’t make any difference. Both were comfortable with their relationship. It wasn’t romantic, per se, but it made them close friends.

After the concert, the pair made their way back to Janet’s house where she suggested they relax in her new hot tub. When Julie protested that she hadn’t brought a swimsuit, Janet told her the area was reasonably private and none was needed.

Once in the warm water, with a glass of wine in their hands, the women relaxed, enjoying their nudity. It took Julie a little while to warm up to the idea of lesbian sex, so this was a good way to do just that. Looking over Janet’s body, seeing her nice breasts buoyant on the surface of the water, and remembering her delicious pussy indistinctly seen below the surface was having its desired effect on her.

Janet was going on about one of her neighbors, Jennifer, “That’s why I don’t worry about nudity here. Jennifer is always flaunting her naked body to the neighborhood. The last time I saw her she was stark naked in the window and just smiled and waved at me!”

“Maybe she wants some of your love. I know if I was her, I would,” Julie teased.

“I never thought of that, but I know several guys around here that make excuses to walk by her house just in case she is flaunting her body,” Janet replied [See: “Jennifer The Exhibitionist” story].

Resting her arms on the edge, Janet raised her manicured toes to Julie’s crotch and began to rub her pussy.

“I think you are all the girl I want,” she said with a smile.

Julie lay back and sighed, “Oooh, that feels good.”

“Here, let me make it feel even better,” Janet said as she slid next to Julie and put her arms around her.

With that, they were kissing and Janet’s hands were caressing her tits. Janet loved the look and feel of Julie’s flaccid hangers; there was just something so Earth Woman natural about them. Julie couldn’t resist running a hand between Janet’s legs. Janet helped her by opening her thighs, encouraging her to stroke her pussy. In the surrounding darkness, the lights inside the hot tub lit up the act, Julie’s hand and Janet’s naked legs wavering and shimmying beneath the clear water.

"Oh god, Jules, I’ve been waiting for this. I had to finger my pussy this morning because I couldn’t stand it anymore while you were driving here. You made me cum just thinking about you, and now it feels so wonderful. So worth the wait,” Janet cooed to her lover.

Julie moved from her side and sat down on Janet’s lap, fondling her tit and kissing her passionately. The hot water, wine, and nudity had made its effect known on her.

“Let’s go in. I’m ready,” Julie said, simply.

Hand in hand they went into the house, drying off their naked bodies as they looked at each other with lust. Then the pair went into the bedroom and lay down together on the big bed and began to kiss again. Each fondled the other’s breasts, but it was Janet who broke the French kiss and began to suck on Julie’s erect nipple while her other hand rolled the other nipple between her fingers.

“You know how to make me feel so good, Jan! You first?” Julie enquired.

“I can’t wait to lick your pussy, Jules. I’ve been waiting for this all day,” the sexy mature woman told her.

With that, Janet ran her tongue sensually down Julie’s belly, licking her belly button momentarily,  and then her inner thighs. At this point she paused, taking time to finger-fuck Julie’s cunt, working her finger in and out and around about. Julie moaned at this erotic turn of events. Janet was an expert at building up her pleasure, and she lay back, enjoying every second. It was like a small little cock, probing and rubbing. Circling her clit and stimulating it most gloriously. While she often did this herself, it always seemed better when Janet did it.

As Julie moaned and squirmed, Janet finally put her mouth on Julie’s expectant pussy, working first on Julie’s outer, then inner labia. Taking a moment, Janet sucked each pussy lip in turn, making it engorged. By now, Julie’s hands were on Janet’s head, subtly urging her in deeper into her needy cunt.

While Janet enjoyed a sixty-nine as much as anyone, she would rather work her magic with the freedom of this position—with only her giving pleasure. Which in turn would be followed by the woman giving her pussy maximum attention.

Janet’s experienced tongue was now working Julie’s clit—circling and flicking against it, teasingly. Julie attempted to thrust her pussy deeper into Janet’s mouth, while simultaneously pulling her head in deeper. The craving for release was intense!

“Oh…oh…oh god, Jan! Oh what are you doing to me? Oh shit…oh fucking shit…oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Your fucking tongue!” Julie moaned as the intensity grew to mammoth proportions.

Janet smiled to herself as she licked, understanding what she was doing to her friend. To underscore the pleasure, she reached up and began to twist and pinch Julie’s nipple. A task made easier by the way her saggy tits hung so low. It had the effect of making Julie’s body explode.

“Oh, oh, oh SHIT, oh FUCK, oh SHIT, oh FUCK, Janet!” the otherwise respectable brunette cried out in her rapture.

If they had been present, her faculty staff would have been shocked to see their sweet, girl-next-door, Principal Julie, pull in Janet’s head and buck with the throes of naked lesbian pleasure as the words of the gutter spilled from her lips. No one would have guessed that this was the same, prim, mature woman that graced the main office in their school.

Janet continued to tongue-fuck her lover, making her cum again and again in the throes of passion. Finally, she was satisfied with her work and released Julie’s wet, dripping cunt.

Sliding over Julie’s nude body like a snake, Janet kissed her tits and then her mouth as she lay there panting in the afterglow.

“Oh fuck! The things you do to me! I love what you do to my body!” Julie gushed.

“I have my reasons,” Janet said, “Now you owe me the same, my sweet love, and I can’t wait for your tongue to fuck my little pussy.”

An interim was spent kissing some more and then Julie began to suck Janet’s mature tits as her hand made its way down to her bald little beaver for some fingering. Janet was wet and her lips were welcoming. Quickly she found her clit and began to circle it, much as Jan had done to her.

“I love it when a girl sucks my titties. You know just what to do,” Janet said, beaming.

And it was true. Julie had become a very skilled lover, with every sexual tryst seemingly better than the last. She was so hesitant and afraid the first time. But how she loved it now! Janet had a couple of other women lovers, as well as a couple of men. She liked to enjoy both sides of the fence. But her female lovers all seemed exceptional. One of them had been asking her if she would have a three-way with her husband. The date had been set for next weekend, and Janet was looking forward to trying it on with a couple. But for now, Julie was all she desired. If only she lived closer and they could love each other weekly!

“You are going to make me cum. Finger me harder!” Janet begged.

Julie’s fingering, plus her dirty thoughts, was sending her into orbit. She wished she had her vibrator handy, but Julie was doing a wonderful job manually.

Julie sat up, her saggy tits hanging gorgeously down, as she inserted more fingers into Janet’s cunt and fucked her harder and faster. Janet surprised her by spitting on her own finger and reaching down under her butt, inserting her middle finger into her ass.

“Oh god, that feels good! I love it in my ass!” Janet burst out, worked up in the throes of an oncoming orgasm.

Though surprised at this turn of events, Julie wasn’t about to knock it. Instead, she mustered her skills to bring Janet off, her wrist tiring from the effort.

“Oh, oh, OH, EEEWWW, GODDAMNIT! JULIEEEeee!!” she exclaimed in a long, drawn-out scream.

Just as quickly as she orgasmed, she ordered Julie to eat her pussy—further instructing her to stick her finger up her ass as she did so. Julie had never experienced anything anal, and this was a new facet of Janet’s sexuality, so it was a bit mystifying. Nevertheless, she complied. With her tongue in Janet’s cunt. She thought of it this way at this moment, a cunt rather than a pussy, because she randomly recalled Linda announcing to the hen group: “It’s a cunt. Don’t be afraid to call it that”.

Pleased with her naughty thoughts and this word, she announced to Janet, “I love eating your cunt!”

Janet responded by grabbing her head and shoving it hard into her crotch, saying, “Fuck my cunt with your tongue, honey. Eat my cunt.”

With her face covered in Janet’s pussy juice and Janet’s dirty words in her ears, she gave a final go at her cunt. As she did so, she finger-fucked Janet’s ass deep as she could.

“Julie! Oh fuck, JULIE! Fuck! FUCK! JULES, my CUNT!” Janet mewled out in ecstasy, her cunt on fire, supercharged by the sensation of the finger in her asshole.

As her lover’s body shook in the throes of the orgasm, Julie was pleased with herself and her sexual awakening. Sex with a woman was so satisfying, and she had Janet to thank for that. Giving her a huge orgasm was the least she could do for her lover.

“I love you, Janet,” Julie cooed.

“I love you, too, Julie,” Janet said, assuringly, then continued, ”Let’s hold each other for a bit, then we can try out my new toy.”

Yes, she thought to herself as she listened to the banter of her group of gal friends, the two of them had enjoyed themselves very much this last weekend. Over and over again.

“We are going to have to line you up with a guy,” Linda opined.

Julie just smiled back at her. It didn’t matter; girls were good too.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments