Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Internet Connection - Dream Come True?

"Joe hooks up with his internet sex site Friend for some hot bi sex, and then Ann catches them…"

46
8 Comments 8
9.2k Views 9.2k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 24 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles - Thanks to Shyone76 for helping create and contribute ideas to the story that helped make it a mix of fantasies with some real-life elements of ours added."

Joe Robinson couldn’t sleep. It was the wee hours of the morning and he was wide awake. Finally, he gave up trying to sleep and left the bed, taking a look at Ann’s big tits spilling out of the lacy black nightie that she wore to bed as he did so. As was his habit, Joe went to the den to check out his favorite internet sex site and look at some pics and jerk off.

Soon he had a message from another online member friend. It was from Steve [No relation to Steve in a previous story in this series]. Joe answered the message back. It was obvious that Steve was horny too. They sexted about various sexual scenarios they would love to participate in. These usually included some kind of bisexual factor. One thing Steve was interested in trying—and Joe was very interested in repeating—was bi-sex. They exchanged fantasies and pics but there were often delays before he received a reply.

Joe became sleepy while waiting during the delay in replies and kept dropping off. He had a drink, hoping that would help him fall asleep…

*************************

Joe and Steve finally agreed to meet up. Joe knew Ann would be gone for the evening and gave Steve his address. He was fortunate that Steve lived only an hour or so away. When the knock came at the door, Joe felt giddy anticipating the sex. There was some small talk and a drink for each of them, then they adjourned to the bedroom.

To get things started, Joe showed Steve nude pics of Ann. This included some of her having sex. Needless to say, Steve was impressed by her tits. Pics of her pussy elicited comments about how nice it would be to fuck. The two men quickly decided that one should fuck her while the other licked her pussy and the cock going in and out of it. By now, both of them were rock hard. Each was more than ready to enjoy the other’s cock.

Steve, as a newbie to all of this, was hesitant to take his clothes off, but Joe insisted that they should at least jerk off together. Steve relented and unzipped his pants enough to free his cock. Joe pulled his pants off entirely, his massive erection popping free and sticking up over his belly as they both sat against the pillows and backboard of the bed looking at the nude pics.

Steve began to share pics of his wife next. Her nice big tits with dark aureoles and her shaved cunt with dark lips looked fantastic! There were also pics of Steve fucking her pussy, and ones of his wife sucking his cock. Both men commented on what they would like to do with her in bed as they both started to stroke their hard cocks together.

Steve decided to remove his pants entirely like Joe had, freeing himself up. Joe’s hard cock sticking up in the air as it was being masturbated was a huge turn-on. He wanted to touch it, stroke it, and even fondle the balls of Joe’s cock. The idea of stroking another man’s penis became an urge that he couldn’t resist. But it was Joe that broke the ice.

“Shit, that’s a nice cock you’ve got there, Steve. Very nice. I love how it looks and how hard it is,” Joe told his new friend.

“Thanks. You’ve got a nice cock yourself. Nice and big. I bet my wife would love it,” Steve replied.

“I hope so. I’d love to fuck your sexy wife. Never fucked an Asian woman before. Hmm…I think it’s time we got dirty. Would you like to touch my cock? Because I think you want to, and I know I want you to. So why don’t you try stroking it,” Joe cajoled a reluctant Steve.

“I’ve never done anything like that before,” Steve told him, still reluctant.

“Ah, c’mon, you know you would like to see what it's like. Besides, if you jerk me, I’ll jerk you,” Joe encouraged Steve.

Steve shifted position slightly and reached over and touched Joe’s cock. It was an electric shock of the erotic kind—to be actually feeling another man’s dick. And Steve had to admit he liked the taboo factor of it. He ran his hand up the shaft, gripping it, then felt the head. Next, he caressed Joe’s balls before bringing his hand back up to the shaft where he began to jerk it for Joe.

“Ah, yeah! You got it now. That feels so fucking good!” Joe called out, encouragingly.

Steve was enjoying giving another guy a handjob. It seemed so wild and crazy to do this, but he loved the feel of another man’s cock in his hand and seeing the pleasure he was giving Joe. The taboo factor was a real turn-on. Joe seemed to be loving it too, and in a gesture that confirmed this, he removed his shirt. Joe was completely naked for Steve. It was very personal and sexual now.

Joe was feeling his cock edge towards cumming at this moment. It was that glorious moment of feeling the wonderful pleasure before you cum. However, the last thing he wanted to do was to cum now. He had bigger plans. So he told Steve that it was his turn to jack him. Changing positions to get the maximum dexterity on Steve’s cock, he grasped his newfound friend’s hard member and began to stroke it.

As he did so, he also began to play with Steve’s balls and run his finger over Steve’s perineum and anus. Adjusting his grip and varying technique, he soon found what Steve liked.

“Mmm, yeah, just like that. That’s perfect,” Steve told him.

Having another man jerk him off made the routine act of masturbation so much better, if for no other reason than because it was different from having your wife jerk you off. Only Joe did it better than his wife. He enjoyed how hard Joe was working to make him cum and soon voiced his pleasure.

“Mmm, Joe, the way you jerk my cock feels so damn good! I should have found somebody to do this with a long time ago. Mmm, fuck yeah! Jerk me off and tell me how you would like to fuck my wife,” Steve told his newfound ‘bate buddy.

Steve had laid his head back and closed his eyes as Joe described in every dirty detail how he would like to fuck his wife. When it came to the part where he was telling Steve just how Steve’s wife would suck Joe’s cock, the story stopped. Steve suddenly felt Joe put his cock in his mouth. Opening his eyes, he saw Joe going down his hard member! It was a fantasy come true!

As Joe was stroking the base of Steve’s shaft, he put his mouth over the mushroom and began to suck it. Then he ran his tongue over Steve’s glans, licking up Steve’s pre-cum. It felt amazing! But there was more to come. Slowly Joe began to take Steve’s cock deeper and deeper into his mouth. It was a masterful blowjob, and the fact that it was being carried out by a guy didn’t seem to matter.

Steve cried out in ecstasy, “Oh god, Joe! That feels so fucking good! I never knew it could feel so good to have a guy suck my dick!”

And in truth, this was a secret desire of Steve’s, but one he was too shy to pursue until today. Even now, he would never have asked Joe to suck his dick, no matter how much he wanted it. He had even thought about sucking Joe’s dick when he was jerking him, but once again, he was too shy to act. Therefore he was glad that Joe had taken the lead. At this moment, he knew that he would follow that lead into this secretly-desired bisexual perversion where ever it would take him.

As if to signal how much he was enjoying this type of pleasure, he removed his shirt and flung it away. Now both of them were fully naked for each other. There were no clothing barriers between them. Their nakedness signaled their bisexual desires to do the things that men sometimes do secretly with each other to satisfy their atavistic desires—somehow ignoring the fact that they were both primarily sexually oriented to women. This had nothing to do with romance, it was all about satisfying raw sexual pleasure by exploring and pushing the boundaries of sex.

Joe was seriously going down on Steve’s cock with his mouth now. Taking it in deep and working it well. His other hand had its finger pressing into Steve’s anus by now, adding to the eroticism of the moment. Steve, again had his eyes closed. Joe was fully concentrating on the act of giving Steve a good blowjob in the hopes that Steve would return the favor. Neither of the men was paying attention to the bedroom door.

In the bedroom door stood Ann. She had come home early because the guy she had arranged to meet ended up being an asshole because he had chickened out from having sex after getting her drunk. He had left the cheap motel room after a quick feel of Ann’s tits and went home to his wife, leaving Ann drunk and horny. She got a ride back home and was stunned at what she was now witnessing. Was that her husband sucking another naked man’s cock? It was almost too much to handle!

Ann tried to think carefully about what to do. Because of the booze, her thought process was a little slower, but that was a good thing. Otherwise, she would have just barged in and started yelling at Joe. Ann began to form a plan in her somewhat addled mind. A plan for revenge on Joe because of what had happened to her the last time she came home drunk [See story: “Ann’s Drunken Debauchery - Joe’s Revenge”].

Taking out her phone, she began taking pictures of Joe giving the guy a blowjob. Joe was energetically sucking the stranger’s cock, so after half a dozen, she decided to switch to video mode and video the action.

The cock he was sucking was rather nice. Ann realized that if it wasn’t her husband the one doing the sucking, she would love to join in. The man was quite good-looking and would be a nice fuck—if he was into girls, that is. Maybe she could get lucky tonight The scene was making her pussy rather wet. It was obvious that Joe had the man near orgasm.

Steve was moaning with closed eyes as he neared climax, “Mmmm…oh fuck…oh fuck…mmm, stick your finger in me…deeper…my cock…my fuckin’ cock! Suck it Joe…fuck yeah…mmm, suck it, suck my cock.”

Joe was going down hard on Steve’s cock now as he sensed Steve nearing orgasm. His hard shaft felt good in his mouth and he was looking forward to taking Steve’s cum down his throat. Sticking his finger in Steve’s anus seemed to be turning Steve on as well because Steve begged for it to go in deeper. Maybe he could get into some anal with Steve later. His thoughts were interrupted by Steve beginning to orgasm.

Thrusting his pelvis and cock harder into Joe’s willing mouth, Steve felt his cock spasm as he shot his cum load into Joe’s mouth and throat. It felt amazing to be cumming in another man’s mouth. So taboo!

Crying out his ecstasy, he yelled, “Oh fuck I’m cumming! I’M FUCKIN’ CUMMING!”

Ann found the scene incredibly erotic as she watched her husband take the man’s full load of cum down his throat. The guy just seemed to cum and cum. At last, the climax abated, and Joe removed his mouth from the guy’s dick.

“I always thought you were a fuckin’ cock sucker, Joe, and now I have the proof,” Ann said in a loud voice.

Joe about jumped out of his skin when he heard her voice, and quickly began to make excuses, “OH SHIT! Ann, what are you doing here? This isn’t what it seems. I was just…I mean we were just…we just got carried away.”

Ann replied acidly, “No, Joe. It’s exactly what it seems. My husband is sucking another man’s dick. I know you like girls, so I guess this means that you are now bi. Ain’t that lovely? My husband the cock sucker, sucking his boyfriend’s cock. I bet your friends and family would love to know that. Even the people you work with. And guess what? I have pics and a video of the whole thing. I’m uploading them to a safe place right now.”

“God no, Ann. You wouldn’t do that, would you? You have to delete those pics!” Joe cried out in a panic-stricken voice.

“Fuck yeah I would. Trust me. I would love to expose you to the world. My asshole of a husband sucking dick. But right now I’m feeling kind of nice. If you both do what I tell you to do, I’ll be a nice wifey and delete those oh-so-dirty pics,” Ann said, playing her trump card.

Steve was panicking himself. What would he tell his wife if those pics got out? This woman was as nuts as she was good-looking. He started to grab his shirt.

Ann stopped him, “Not so fast, cowboy. Leave that shirt right there. I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced. My name is Ann, and I am the wife of the sonofabitch who just sucked your nice dick. And what is your name?”

Steve felt humiliated but didn’t dare not answer the crazy woman, “Steve…uh…my name is Steve. Hey look…uh…I was just…”

Ann cut him off at that, “I don’t give a shit what your excuse is. Just answer my questions. So, Steve…Are you gay or something?”

“No, I’m married. This is my very first time doing something like this, honest!” Steve replied.

Ann gave him a leering look and then said, “Hmmm, so you aren’t gay. That’s good. I think I could enjoy a guy like you. Mmm, such a nice cock on you. But naughty you, getting caught like this tonight. I bet your cute little wifey would freak out knowing about this, wouldn’t she?”

“Yes, she would. Please, Ann, I’ll do anything you ask if you’ll delete those pics,” Steve begged.

“Well, good, Steve. That’s good. I’m glad you and my husband are both willing to do anything because what I have in mind is pretty nasty. You see, Joe here took advantage of me when I was drunk and fucked me in the ass. I was a bit sore after that. He also did other nasty things to me when I was helpless too. So now, here are you two, naked and helpless. And it's time for payback,” Ann told them in a menacing voice.

Ann continued, “What I want you to do, Steve, is to grab some lube from that drawer over there and use it to lube up my husband’s asshole. And when you get done, I want you to stick that nice cock of yours into it and fuck the shit outta his ass. I want him to see what it's like.”

Ann giggled at the last thing she said, “That’s right, I want you to fuck his ass like he fucked mine while I watch.”

Fearful of what Ann could do to his life, Steve grabbed the lube and began to apply it to his fingers and work it into Joe’s ass. Joe sullenly complied as well, getting on all four and exposing his ass. Joe had been curious about trying anal, though he planned on being the top first, rather than the bottom if he ever did so. But having Ann dictate all this was humiliating. He thought it best to go through with it and try to extract some pleasure from the experience. If for no other reason, just to spite Ann.

Leaving Steve and Joe while this was going on, Ann went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. Feeling no pain already she eschewed using a glass and just took a couple of swigs straight from the bottle as she returned to the boys. Steve was in a position behind Joe, but his cock was barely hard. Ann decided she had to take matters in hand if this was going to work.

Ann was dressed in a black halter top with sparkles that showed off her nice tits that came to a vee-shape in the front where it hung down covering her belly but flaring up the sides to show bare skin. She was also wearing a pair of tight white shorts that came a little above the knee and showed off her ass nicely. Under that was her black thong. Walking up to Steve, she removed the halter top, exposing her magnificent tits, and then thrust the pair into his face.

“How do you like my titties, Steve? Don’t they look delicious?” Ann asked.

“Oh fuck yeah! Those are fantastic tits! And they do look delicious,” Steve said truthfully, captivated by her boobs that looked even better in person than in the pics Joe had shown him.

“That is what all the guys say. So I guess it's your lucky day. I want you to suck and play with them,” Ann told him.

Steve greedily began to fondle them, not believing this was actually happening. Moments later he had one in his mouth as she pushed her chest against his face. While he sucked her nipple, he also fondled her breast with his hands.

As soon as Steve started sucking and nibbling on her jugs, Ann felt a sexual thrill course through her body. Once again, another man was sucking them in front of her husband. Joe had turned to have a better view of what was going on. Ann happened to notice that his cock was hard as he watched his wife get ravished.

“Mmmm, Steve. You’re making me feel good. You sure know how to suck a girl's titties,” Ann said to him.

And feel good it did. Ann was letting her horniness get the best of her. Her pussy was already getting wet and she began to think about fucking him right then and there in front of Joe. But that wouldn’t get her the revenge she craved. Besides, there would be time for that stuff later. She had made up her mind to fuck Steve after he finished fucking her husband in the ass.

Ann continued questioning Steve about his wife. “I bet your little wife loves to have you do that to her girls. Does she have tits as good as mine?

“She does have nice big tits and they are a lot like yours, but I love the difference. It's crazy, but you both have big dark aureoles,” Steve said conversationally in a pause from nibbling Ann’s big hard nipple.

Reaching down, she felt Steve’s cock beginning to stiffen again. Ann decided to move things along and show off in front of her husband by sucking Steve’s dick. Slowly sinking to the floor on her knees, Ann took Steve’s manhood into her mouth as she looked up at him with her big brown eyes. Licking the shaft and glans as a preliminary, she soon began to suck his cock with gusto. Using some of her newfound deep-throat skills, she took him in deeper than her husband could. It wasn’t long before his cock was fully stiff.

Steve couldn’t believe his luck! First, he got to suck Ann’s titties, and now she was giving him a blowjob! It was as if she was competing with her husband on who could suck cock best! This was probably just a dream, but an amazing one!

Joe began to stroke his cock watching his wife suck Steve’s dick. She looked amazing bobbing up and down on his big shaft, her tits bouncing with the movement of her head. She was such a hot cheating cunt! Reaching for the whiskey, he downed a couple of big shots to help relax him for what was ahead, enjoying the burn in his throat.

“Oh god, Ann! That feels so good! Suck my cock…I’ll do anything you want!” Steve cried out.

She had him as hard as a rock again, and he could feel the intense pleasure in his groin that was a precursor to orgasm. But as soon as it began to feel amazing, Ann stopped.

“Okay, Steve, I think you’re good to go now. Time for you to stick your big hard cock into my husband’s ass and fuck him until you cum,” Ann ordered.

Complying, Steve got in position behind Joe as Joe assumed the doggy position. Joe’s cock and balls hung down erotically below his ass, his dick was hard. Steve applied some more lube to his cock and started to push it into Joe’s anus. He could feel Joe relaxing his anus in stages, allowing him to push deeper and deeper into his ass until his cock was fully in. Joe gasped as Steve’s dick finally went in all the way, then relaxed as he got used to the feel of another man’s cock in him. It was a turn-on!

“I’m ready, Steve. Ready for you to fuck me,” was all Joe could say.

Steve began to shove his cock in and out of Joe’s ass, fucking him slowly and deliberately. It felt fantastic if the truth is known. Slightly different than a pussy but it gave a similar sensation to his cock. His cock didn’t seem to care if it was fucking a woman’s vagina or a man’s anus—it was all just fucking, and his cock loved fucking!

Ann was sitting there watching and hitting the bottle again, “C’mon, Steve, fuck his ass. Fuck it hard, Ram your cock in hard like it was a fuckin’ cunt!”

One characteristic of Ann when she was drunk, besides saying the F-word was that she love to talk and talk aimlessly. But both men were enjoying her inebriated dirty talk.

With that, Steve began to pick up the pace, fucking Joe harder and faster. It felt so good to fuck another man. Joe was getting into it too, as his prostrate was being stimulated. Joe was beginning to enjoy this.

“Mmmm…oh yeah…yeah…just like that…fuck my ass, Steve!” Joe called out in a low voice, letting Steve know how much he liked it.

Ann was enjoying the show, watching Steve with his nice cock fuck her husband’s ass. Two strong males fucking hard like animals, grunting with the effort, and most importantly, all for her benefit! Her pussy was now getting very wet. She stood up and removed her shorts. Then Ann pulled her thong to the side and began to rub her finger over her pussy lips and mons, massaging them until she inserted it into her cunt proper and began to circle her nub. With her other hand, she grabbed the bottle and downed another shot of the whiskey. She was getting seriously fucked up drunk but enjoying every second of it.

It dawned on her that this would make a perfect picture to go along with the previous ones. Grabbing her phone from her shorts, Ann began to take pics and videos of Steve fucking her husband. Despite her previous promise to delete them, she planned on keeping duplicates of the photos just in case. She realized what a turn-on it was to masturbate while she watched the men fuck.

“What a dirty, perverted cunt I’ve become,” she thought to herself.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

The two men were really going at it now. It was obvious that both were turned on and either cum or pre-cum was dripping from Joe’s cock now. Steve was keeping up a solid rhythm now of going in and out. Ann was so turned on by all of this that felt herself about to cum.

“I’m gonna fuckin’ cum…I’m gonna cum in your ass. Oh, fuck! Oh fuck…oh fuck…oh shit…OH FUUUCK!” Steve cried out as he shot his load into his friend’s ass.

Joe felt Steve’s cock spasm inside of him and then felt him shoot his load inside of him. He was feeling really turned on himself and was enjoying a mini-orgasm from the anal sex. He was also pleased that it really did feel good. One could never be sure until you experienced something.

Ann nearly missed Steve’s orgasm because she was having one of her own. Her fingers on her clit had triggered an intense climax that made her close her eyes as her body shook. It was only when she heard Steve call out the final “Oh fuuuck!” that she opened her eyes and saw Steve stiffen as he climaxed.

Both men disengaged and flopped on the bed in the afterglow. Ann needed to get fucked right now, but unfortunately, the only choice was Joe. His cock was the only one that could get hard enough to fuck her immediately. As much as she found it distasteful to give him the pleasure, she nonetheless climbed on top of Joe, letting her boobs dangle and her nipples brush his chest as she kissed him on the forehead.

“You did a great job, honey. I’ll delete the pics. But mommy is horny and needs a big hard cock right now. Can daddy fuck mommy right now and give her the big hard cock she needs?” Ann asked in a sexy but slurred, voice.

“Climb on my cock reverse-cowgirl, Ann. Daddy’s gonna fuck your cheating cunt,” Joe told his wife.

Ann turned around quickly and climbed aboard her husband’s stiff member, hovering over it until she eased herself down onto it slowly. Joe’s hard cock went deep into his wife’s pussy and she began to ride it. She may not have cared for the rest of him, but her husband’s cock was something she did like, especially when it was deep in her needy pussy. And right now it felt really good. She couldn’t care less if he got off, but she was determined that she would.

“Goddamn it! Fuck my pussy, Joe. Fuck your wife like you mean it,” she called out to him.

Meanwhile, Steve was enjoying the show. Joe’s cock looked hot going in and out of Ann’s shaved pussy, her pussy lips making a slurping sound as it did. Ann’s big tits were bouncing and she was giving it her all. At this rate, he would be hard again in no time. While his wife had rode his cock this way before, being in front where you could see all the action was hot. Joe and Ann were going at it as if they were taking out their frustrations with each other with their genitalia. Joe was slapping Ann on the ass hard, and the sound of those resounded in the room.

“Fuck my cock, you fucking slut. Fuck me like the fucking whore you are, Annie,” Joe called out.

Ann was working him hard, her tits bouncing up and down like crazy. It was like Ann was in a frenzy.

“Fuck my cunt, Joey. Screw the fuck outta me. I want you to screw me like you screwed Steve!” Ann nearly screamed.

Unbidden, Steve crawled up close to Ann’s pussy and Joe’s dick that was going in and out of it. Ann was leaning back at the moment and Steve had a great view. Unable to resist, Steve got down there with his tongue and began to tongue Joe’s cock and Ann’s pussy and clit as Joe’s cock went in and out. Joe’s cock would slide along Steve’s tongue and then Steve would catch clit part of Ann’s cunt at the end of his slurping motion. It seemed to send Ann into a frenzy. And for Steve, it was incredible to have both cock and pussy in the same sweep of the tongue.

“Oooohhh…ooohh…fuck yeah…fuck yeah, Steve!” Ann wailed.

As she did, she began to tremble in orgasm, freezing in place on Joe’s cock. A strong stream of pussy juice shot out into Steve’s mouth and face. Steve did his best to catch it all while Ann was wailing like a banshee. It must have been an incredible orgasm for her.

When Joe’s cock popped out of Ann’s cunt, Steve was ready. He quickly ran his tongue up and down the wet glistening shaft and licked Ann’s juice from it. Finally, he put it in his mouth. It was his very first time having a cock in his mouth, but it couldn’t have happened a better way. Turned on from watching hot Ann fuck Joe and seeing it piston in and out of Ann’s snatch, then be presented with it dripping with pussy nectar was as good as it can get for the first time. It felt so dirty and taboo, and thus incredibly erotic. His erect cock indicated his pleasure.

Ann stared down at Steve as he began to suck, overwhelmed by the incredible taboo of it all, enjoying the sheer depravity of what she had created.

Joe hadn’t cum yet when Ann had finished with him. So when his cock came out of her pussy and then he felt Steve lick and then suck his dick, he was in heaven again. Steve was doing a great job of sucking him. You’d never know it was his first time. Unfortunately, he couldn’t see him doing it, because all he could see was Ann’s backside leading down to her delicious ass. But it felt amazing!

Steve began to look forward to the experience of Joe cumming down his throat. He was enjoying giving him oral pleasure and the taboo act he was performing was a thrill all of its own. It was no different than when he gave pleasure to his wife or any other woman. He was giving pleasure to a man and it felt as good. And that man would replay him by giving him pleasure back. He knew Joe was feeling the same way and would cater to his wildest fantasies. It was all the same—all good sex. Giving pleasure and taking pleasure.

Ann became the cheerleader of his carnal pleasure, “Fuck yeah, Stevie, suck Joey’s cock! Suck my husband’s dick!”

As Steve’s head bobbed up and down on Joe’s hard dick he could feel Ann’s pendulous breasts against his head as she leaned forward over him. She ran her hands over his back and began to push his head up and down with one hand carried away with the obscenity of it all.

Ann was playing the Mistress of Cunt, orchestrating a symphony of depravity in her bed. She had taken joy in seeing her husband suck a stranger’s cock. She had taken pleasure in making him watch her as she sucked a stranger’s cock. She had forced him to have anal sex with another man. And after she had fucked him for her own orgasmic pleasure, was now abetting the strange man in sucking his dick. But she had bigger plans. As the Mistress of Cunt, she now craved her holes to be filled with Cock. She had three holes and just two cocks, but she knew exactly which two holes she wanted both of those delicious dicks to go into right now. It would be where she could feel the most depraved, making this night perfect in its taboo magic. It would be perfect if she had three cocks, one for each hole, but two would do.

Ann suddenly ended the magical blowjob by pushing Steve’s mouth off of her husband’s cock and getting off of her husband’s body. Taking a position reclining against the headboard and spreading her legs wide open, displaying her bald cunt, she announced her desires.

“Enough cocksucking for now. I need my fuckin’ pussy eaten. Steve, I want you to eat my red snapper. You do eat pussy don’t you?” Ann queried Steve.

“I eat pussy,” Steve said, still shy dealing with a force of nature like Ann.

And to show her, he dove in with his face, first licking her engorged pussy lips eagerly, then driving his tongue between them to run it up her slit until it began to flit against her hot swollen nub.

“Fuck yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Eat my fuckin’ red snapper, baby. Ummm…yes…mmm…oh…fuck yeah…oh you cunt-licking cock sucker—makin’ my cunt feel so fuckin’ hot!” Ann moaned in pleasure, egging Steve on.

Ann did have a tasty pussy, with a slightly stronger taste to her juices than his wife. It didn’t seem to matter, he did his best to impress her with his pussy-eating skills.

“Mmmm…fuck yeah…oh god! I bet your little wifey loves the way you eat pussy. I wish she was here to see this. Your little wife watching you eat my fuckin’ pussy and making me cum. Seeing her husband fuck another woman. Maybe Joe could fuck her as she watched. Bend her over doggy style and fuck her like a bitch in heat while she watches me fuck your brains out,” Ann taunted, talking dirty.

Continuing in this vein, she elaborated further, “Fuck yes! You could watch your wife get banged hard by Joey here. Watch her tits bouncing and ass jiggling as he fucked her like a bitch. You could hear her beg for his cock to fuck her harder and deeper and hear her scream as she cums. Watch her get fucked by another cock and not give a shit about you as Joey makes her fuckin’ coochie cum. You could watch her get turned into a slut just like me. She might get jealous, though, as I give you the orgasm of your life. Maybe Joe could fuck her in the ass too. Would you like to see your wife get fucked in the asshole by a stranger?”

Steve thought he might cum just from Ann talking dirty to him. He would love nothing more than to be fucking Ann in front of his wife while she was getting fucked hard by Joe. His other fantasy was to have his wife have lesbian sex with Ann while he and Joe sucked each other’s cocks. Maybe do a double sixty-nine side by side with his wife eating Ann’s red snapper and Ann eating her tuna taco. But for now, this slutty vixen was all he could handle.

“Get over here and suck my fuckin’ tits, Joe. My little titties need some sucking…oh baby I’m soooo fucked up! Hand me that bottle will ya?” Ann pleaded drunkenly lifting up her jugs as an invitation.

Joe began to suck his wife’s tits and remember how much he enjoyed them. After all, it was part of the reason he married her. As he took them into his hands and mouth, Ann began to moan, nearing orgasm. Joe began to bite her nipple, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her body. Between that and the intensity of her clitoral stimulation, she came hard.

“FUCK ME!!! Oh god…oh FUCK!” she cried out in her ecstasy, pulling Steve’s head in tight against her snatch.

After pausing a moment to regroup, Ann then gave the men her next command. Instructing Steve to lie underneath her, she climbed on top of his naked hairy body and lowered her dripping pussy onto his hard shaft. No teasing with the head and her clit this time around, Ann went straight for total penetration, her cunt engulfing Steve’s cock until it disappeared deep inside of her. As she began to start a slow rhythm riding his cock she told Joe what to do.

“Grab the lube, honey, I want you to fuck me in the ass like you fucked Steve here. Here is your fuckin’ chance to fuck me again like that,” Ann told him.

Joe needed no further prodding to get him to join in DPing her. He began to lube her asshole with his fingers and felt her relax her sphincter, welcoming him in. Her fucking motions on Steve’s cock naturally drove his fingers inside of her. Next, he mounted her as she and Steve paused momentarily, allowing him to spread her ass and slide his cock inside her anus. And just like the last time, it felt amazing to be fucking her in her asshole.

The big shock and turn-on was the fact that he could feel Steve’s cock rubbing next to his as he entered her. And that was incredibly hot! It made him wish that next time they could both DP Ann’s cunt and have nothing between their cocks. Being able to fuck a cunt or an asshole and feel a guy’s cock rubbing against yours as you did so was the ultimate thrill.

Ann seemed thrilled this time around getting a dick in her ass. Evidently, she must have liked it the previous time, though she never told him so.

And she was thrilled. Having two cocks inside of her at the same time was a fantastic feeling. She was completely filled up by cock! And while Steve’s cock rubbed her clit from the front, Joe’s was pushing it against Steve’s dick and rubbing it from behind. The electric thrill of this was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

While the men did what they could, Joe having more freedom of movement to thrust his cock in and out of her anus with Steve pinned underneath, it was more up to Ann to control the action with him. Ann began to greedily fuck their cocks, eventually finding the right motion to get both dicks going in and out of her in perfect harmony without losing one of them.

She had finally arrived. Ann was now the Queen of Cunt; the Mistress of Cock; the Ultimate Slut. The depravity and debauchery of having one man fuck her cunt while another fucked her ass at the same time was truly amazing! It was the satisfying depravity she desperately craved.

“Fuck me, you dirty bastards! Fuck my ass and my cunt…oh god, yes! Fuck me harder! Make my fuckin’ ass cum! You fucking cocksuckers, fuck me like a fuckin’ whore!” Ann cried out in her intense pleasure.

“You’ve got a sweet fuckin’ ass, baby. Daddy is going to fuck your slutty ass hard with his big cock,” Joe told his wife as he began to spank her.

Steve just let out a stream of profanity as he looked Ann in the eye, “Fuck…fuck yeah…oh fuck…fuck…I’m fuckin’ your cunt girl…c’mon and fuck me with your red snapper.”   

Ann chimed in, teasing Steve, “Does your wife know you’re fuckin’ strange pussy? Does she know her nice hubby loves fucking whores like me? When she sucks your dick will she know that my cunt juice is all over it? Or that when she kisses you she’ll taste my pussy juice on your lips? Fuck me with that cheating cock…goddamn, I love both of your cocks in me…I’m such a fucking whore!”

Then she continued, “Spank me, you bastard! Spank my fuckin’ ass! Oh my god, I’m so full of cock! Oh god…yes…oh god, my fuckin’ cunt and ass…my ass, I can’t take it…oh god…fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your cocks…oh god, it hurts…it hurts so good…so good…uh…uh…mmmm,”

As for Steve, the intensity of the moment was over the top. The tightness of Ann’s pussy because of Joe’s cock, and the feel of Joe’s cock rubbing against his through the thin membranes separating Ann’s pussy and anus was overwhelming. Never in his life had he ever had a fuck like this one with this voluptuous slut and her kinky husband. The fact that both of them were fucking her at the same time was too much. He felt the orgasm start as his balls and cock sang with extreme pleasure.

“Uuugggghhhh! FUCK, OH FUCK!” Steve gasped as his cock exploded in orgasm inside of Ann’s cunt.

Joe felt every throb of Steve’s dick as it lie tightly pressed against his inside of his wife. Instantly, he too, felt himself starting to cum. Shoving his cock deep into Annie’s sweet asshole he climaxed hard, filling her ass with his hot seed.

Joe burst out, “Oh my god! YOU FUCKING CUNT!” to his wife as he blew his load inside of her shitter.

The only thing that kept Ann from coming immediately after they started fucking both her holes was her alcohol level. But when she felt both of the men’s cocks throb and spasm inside of her, spewing their cum deep into her one right after the other, she could no longer take it.

“OH, YOU FUCKIN’ BASTARDS!! FUCK!!” she screamed loudly as she shook in orgasm.

It was an incredible orgasm that seemed to go on forever, with her body bucking under the onslaught of the climax. It was like no climax she had ever experienced before. She seemed to be pinned by the two cocks inside of her and the men whose bodies trapped her between them. The stranger, Steve, seemed to look up at her as if she was an alien specimen as she gasped and the tears started to flow, baffled by this turn of events.

All Ann could do, under the influence of booze and the orgasm was to cry out in a drunken slur, “Oh god, oh my god, oh god, I’m so…so fucked up…so fucked up…feels so fuckin’ good…so fucked…god, I’m fuckin’ crying…why am I crying?”

Both Steve and Joe slowly pulled out from Ann’s holes. Her asshole gaped open, a huge cavern with cum trickling out, then it began to shrink and force more cum out. Her swollen pussy lips likewise were oozing cum as she lay side by side against Steve. The full brunt of the alcohol seemed to hit her now and she didn’t think she could stand if she wanted to.

Her words were a slur as she continued to mumble to herself in the afterglow of her double fuck, “I’m such a fuckin’ whore. A real fuckin’ cunt. Oh god, I’m such a cunt…I fuckin’ love cock…oh fuck me.”

Joe was exhilarated from the orgasm and seeing Steve’s cock laying still on his belly, made his way to it and began to suck the heady mixture of cum and pussy juice off of it, paying Steve back for earlier. The taste of the sex juices as well as the feel of the dick in his mouth was wonderful in a very dirty and taboo way. Steve’s shrinking cock was soon cleaned of juices, so Joe turned his attention to Ann’s pussy, licking away at Steve’s cum and her cunt juice.

Steve now showed an interest in joining him in cleaning up Ann, so Joe let him have a turn.

As Steve ate the sex juices out of Ann’s snatch, Joe grabbed the inert Ann’s legs and lifted her, exposing her asshole. It was expelling cum as it seemed to wink the jizz out of it. Steve immediately began to rim her asshole and then use his tongue to clean it out. As he did so, Joe went back to sucking Steve’s cock. Ann just continued to lie on the bed passively as the men cleaned her up. She was just too fucked up to either continue or actively participate in any more of the night’s final sexcapades. And so it ended for her as she closed her eyes, thrilled with the new level her debauchery had reached. Soon she was asleep, covered in sweat and full of cum.

Joe gave up on Steve’s cock. It was going to take a bit of time to recharge his balls for another round. Grabbing Ann’s phone, they first took some pics of Ann and her cum-oozing holes, then sent themselves the rest of the pictures she had taken of them. Finally, they deleted them. Those pictures would remind them of the hot time they had just experienced. There would be plenty of nights where both of them would be stroking and cumming looking at the pics of tonight’s fun.

*************************

Joe woke up on the couch in the den. He was confused as to how he had gotten here. The last thing he remembered was fucking Ann in the ass with Steve. He must have passed out after Steve had gone home. It was obvious that he had recently cum all over himself. He must have jacked off some more after Steve left. He did remember he had a few drinks.

Joe stumbled off to bed and crawled into it beside his slutty wife. The dirty bitch had really gotten fucked this time. She woke with a start as Joe climbed in beside her. The sheets were wet from her pussy juice. Still, it wasn’t quite right. Ann must have put on the sexy nightie she wore to bed after he left. It was almost as if he had dreamed it all. She mumbled something and Joe, not understanding said, “Sure,” to placate her.

*************************

Ann woke up with a jolt. She had just had a huge orgasm, and the proof was evident in the soaked sheets under her as well as her soaked panties. She had just been fucked in the ass and cunt by Joe and some other guy. It had seemed so real! As Joe climbed in next to her, she mumbled, “Did you like that?”

But if it had been real, how did she get her bed clothes on? Normally after sex, she always slept nude. And where did the bottle of booze go? It was all so confusing. Did she really get fucked by two cocks, or was it a dream?

*************************

Steve woke up next to his nude sleeping wife with a start. Confusion set in. The last thing he remembered was cumming in Ann Robinson’s cunt. But here he was in his own bed and couldn’t remember coming home. Reaching down, he confirmed that his underwear was wet with cum. He had just had a wet dream. But was this after he had fucked Ann? He just didn’t know. It had seemed so real, but maybe it was just a dream?

Whatever the case, as he gazed at his naked wife in the dim light, taking in her pretty face framed by blonde-streaked raven hair; her nice big saggy and oh so suckable tits with their dark aureoles. Next, he mentally pictured her getting screwed by Joe as Ann had described, with Joe’s cock going in and out of his wife’s dark labia while Ann rode his cock with the same zeal she displayed earlier. Steve knew this was a sexual avenue that he wanted to pursue further if he could talk his wife into it. The very thought of wife-swapping had hardened his cock once more. Dream or no dream, he wanted him and his wife to have sex with Ann and Joe soon.

*************************

Sometime in the course of the night, Steve’s wife dreamt that she was getting screwed by a strange man doggy-style. She seemed trapped in her dream, forced to fuck the stranger while her hubby looked on. While she attempted to explain to him why she was getting fucked, Steve just kept on urging her on. He was masturbating his somehow enormous cock as he did so. It seemed so real and felt so good. Suddenly she woke with a start. It was obvious she had experienced an orgasm in her dreams. Closing her eyes, she tried to re-capture the dream, but it failed. Nevertheless, the idea of a strange cock fucking her while Steve watched consumed her thoughts. She fell back asleep wondering if she could make this happen.

There once was a TV anthology show called the Twilight Zone. It featured stories that could only have happened in another dimension—in the Twilight Zone. Somehow, Joe, Ann, Steve, and his wife—had been caught up in a sexual twilight zone. Each one had an identical shared experience that left them wondering if it was real or just a dream. We probably will never know. But one thing was for certain—that dream left all three with a craving to repeat the sexual experience they had dreamt. It would only be a matter of time before they did just that.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments