Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Confessions - Exhibitionist

"Dirty Fun, Come Watch!"

72
42 Comments 42
37.0k Views 37.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
When my husband and I first started dating, he knew right off that I was an exhibitionist. It was something I decided to tell him right off, because my relationship before him had ended because he couldn't handle a girl who wanted the things I did. Surprisingly, my husband was completely cool with it.

I still remember the first time we ever had sex. He had it all set up, he had packed up a picnic dinner, and we went to a local park. We set it up by the pond and watched the sunset over the trees, as we ate our dinner. It wasn't too busy at that time of day, but still there were people doing their nightly run, or a few people walking their dogs. It was rather romantic, to say the least.

Once we had finished our dinner, we snuggled into each other and made-out like a couple of teenagers. One thing lead to another, clothes were removed and hands started to roam. His mouth engulfed by breasts, sucking and biting on them. His cock buried deep inside me, grinding so hard it almost hurt, but that is what I loved about it. Even the first time we had sex, we knew what we liked and we never missed a beat. It was by far, my best first time with someone. We fucked three times that evening, out there in that park. We've been back there many times since.

***

We've been married for ten years now and we have found many places to have sex. We've done it at the mall, parking lots, the cinema, the theatre, friends’ houses, fields, we even went to a graveyard once. Although we both thought that was way creepy, it was still sexy as hell. We will do it almost anywhere.

Luckily, we've never been caught. We've been seen once or twice, that we know of for sure. But, that is the problem, I want to know people are watching me. I want to know people are seeing me getting off to my husband.

It has taken me this long, but I have finally figured out how I can do just that.

I explain to him that I found a website that allows couples to have a live-feed for others to view them having sex. At first he begins to laugh, until he realises I’m serious and he stops smirking. He tells me he thinks it’s a genius idea and that we should go for it. All we need to create an account and do up a profile.

It is pretty simple, once that is done, you need to setup a time for people to know when it is going to happen. The more you tell them what to expect, the larger the number of viewers you’ll get.

I want to get an idea of it, so I look around on other people’s profiles. I even watch a handful of other people doing it. I masturbate until I think I am dehydrated from the excitement of it all. I can’t wait for my turn. I am really looking forward to a large amount of people watching my husband fuck me.

To be perfectly honest, there are a lot of strange things that people are into. So, I understand making sure to explain what they’ll be seeing is crucial. My husband and I like to be watched and even have a little kinky side, but nothing as extreme as what I have found on this site. Some people like being peed on, or bloody play or even being choked. Those things go beyond what my husband and I are into.

It seems many people are into similar fetishes like my husband and I, such as biting, spanking, whips, wax play, and much, much more. I even get some ideas to try out with my husband, by watching other’s having sex. It can be so educational watching people have sex! Who knew?

Upon making a profile, my husband and I decided we need some photos for our gallery. We took some when we were having sex out in public, me sucking his cock, him fucking me from behind, we also do single shots. He takes photos of me taking a shower, masturbating, I do the same with him. All kinds of things, to give our possible viewers an idea of what is to come. Doing all this has made me extremely horny, which is leading us to having sex a whole lot more.

***

Throughout the time of a few weeks, we talk with other members, growing our viewer count higher. We have no desires to rush, we believe patience is a virtue. It will be worth the wait, knowing the more people we get, the hotter it’ll be. We watch other people’s feeds together and alone, causing the both of us to be overly excited for when our time finally comes.

The day we set up the camera and figure out angles to make sure we get the best ones, we can hardly keep our hands off each other. It is just two days away from our first live-feed and we agree we’re not going to have sex until then, just to tease ourselves all the more. Though, it is hard to do, given how turned on the both of us are.

We decide to do it early evening, on a weekend. It’s Saturday and I have spent the day so wet that my panties had to be changed more than once, but by the third pair, I gave up trying and went without them. My husband finds this hilarious, but I notice all day how hard he is. I know he is feeling the same amount of excitement I am.

Once six comes to a near, we have everything in place. We’ve set up the guest bedroom, both agreeing that it would be a little too weird for strangers to see our bedroom. I even bought new lamps to give off a softer appeal to the room, not wanting harsh lights to interfere with angles. We don’t want to overdo it either, however. We just want this to be fun, it isn’t like we’re a professional porn couple, making a tape from home.

At seven on the dot, my husband is sitting on the edge of the bed in a robe and boxers. His cock is already straining hard, wanting to be released from the restraints of clothes. I’m standing a few feet from him, wearing a new slutty school-girl outfit. The pink and black checker outfit looks nice against my tan skin. I have my hair up in pigtails, just like my husband likes it.

The timer for the camera clicks on automatically, I reach over and hit play on the CD player. I made a play list the day before, of a bunch of songs I know my husband and I enjoy. It won’t be too loud, we don’t want it to drown out the moans that are sure to come.

I begin to sway my hips from side to side, running my hands over my body. My soft hands slip over my stomach, to my clothed breasts, squeezing them, I let out a small moan. My husband does his best to keep from touching himself. I have the biggest smile on my face, I continue to move to the song. Every few moments I start to remove a piece of clothing. I slip out of my top first, giving him and our audience the pleasure of seeing my pert breasts. My nipples are rock solid, so hard I feel as though they can cut glass.

Gently, I roll my fingers over my nipples, caressing my breasts with ease. My hearts’ pace quickening, I can feel my core building, aching deeply. When I feel like I can’t handle it any longer, I hook my thumbs at my skirt and slowly begin to roll my hips out of them. The thong panties I have on, rest perfectly on my hips, leaving them on for now. I walk up towards my husband now, with nothing on but a thong, stockings and heels.

I run my fingers through his thick, messy dark head of hair and force him to look upwards. I smile down at him, placing my full lips on his. I kiss him with a demanding need, a low, long purr escapes my lips as he hungrily kisses me back. His hands circle around me, to hold me closer to him. He grips his large hands onto my thick ass, squeezing gently and digging his nails into my flesh. I shudder in delight, letting out a little giggle.

He has me step backwards a single step, before moving to his knees in front of me. He grips my thong with his teeth and slowly begins to work them down my long, lean legs. The fabric brushing along me causes me to shiver, goose bumps adorn my skin instantly. My breathing is picking up once more. He is close enough against me, I can feel his own breath against my skin. I step out of my panties and he flings them like a sling across the room.

Grabbing my hips, he runs his nose along my sex. Slowly, he begins to caress, inhaling deeply, taking in my scent. Gasping quietly, I run my fingers through his hair once more. I know how just wet I am, how overly worked up I have been for this all day. I don’t want him to stop, I want more from him. His tongue working through my slit, caressing through my sex. The coolness of his tongue finds my clit, I yelp out a little, and like a suction cup, begins to suck on it.

CourtneySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CourtneySugar



Beginning to feel lightheaded, I whimper out. I push my hips forward into him, wanting the feeling of this to never stop. I know that an unknown amount of people are watching my husband dine on my pussy, making me even more excited. If that is somehow even possible. Suddenly a finger is being thrust inside me, deep into my core. I cry out a growl, more because I never felt his hand leave my ass. He finger fucks me deeply with just that finger, his tongue darting quickly on my clit, still sucking harshly on it. Before I’m used to one finger, he is shoving a second one in. It is all I need, I am a hurricane of a mess and begin to orgasm hard. I soak his face, trembling so hard, I feel as though I’m going to drop to my knees.

Swirling me, without missing a beat, he drops me onto the bed so I can ride out the rest of my orgasm. He lifts my legs up high, exposing all of my to everyone who is watching, his fingers still pumping deep inside my sopping wet pussy. The soft squishing sound of my wetness, my moans and the song play off each other well.

When he knows my orgasm passes, he stands and removes all of his clothes. He does it with quick ease, not wanting to wait much longer. He is dripping pre-cum, that has my licking my lips. As much as I want him inside my pussy, I want him in my mouth more at this moment.

He stands before me, his cock hard and ready. I run my fingers along his shaft, working down towards his balls, as I slowly lay kisses along him. My eyes focused up on him, just like the good girl he loves me to be. My lips moving closer towards his balls, I feel them begin to tighten a little from my fingers. Low groans escape him, knowing what I’m going to do. His weakness, he loves when I roll his balls in my mouth.

I gently lap at them, giving them a nice layer of saliva, before sucking them into my mouth. His hands find my hair, gripping onto my pigtails, and holds me close. I suck, roll and lick more at his balls, jerking his cock whilst doing so. When I do let them go, I suction at it, the pop from my mouth causes his knees to lock, his grip on my hair to tighten and moan out in frustration and need.

This, of course, makes me smile up at him with a coy smile. I open my mouth again and work his cock down into my throat. I ease slowly, moving until the whole length is in my mouth. I suck on it hard, once again, giving it a nice slick saliva coating, before giving him the control. With his hands twisted into my pigtails, he slowly starts to move his ups forwards and backwards. The soft fucking of my mouth is to tease the both of us, I know what’s to come.

Softly, I begin to moan on his cock. The need for him is extreme. I can’t help but play with my clit, as he fucks my mouth. He begins to move faster, gripping my hair tightly, fucking me a little harder. I can feel the head of his thick cock knock into the back of my throat, making me gag every-so-often. Inhaling it, taking him deeper, knowing that is what he wants, he only moves faster. I set my mouth tighter, my teeth grazing along his thickness. I can feel him throb against my tongue.

He grips me hard, yanking me off him, I know he is close and doesn’t want to come. He smirks down at me, before helping me move to my knees. He smacks my ass hard, making it echo throughout the room. I beg him for another, he does, this time he doesn’t stop. He begins to smack both ass cheeks, going back and forth between them, causing them to be equally red.

All the while, his cock is pressing against my wet slit. He pushes against it every-so-often for teasing effect, making me whimper and beg. I suddenly turn into a hot mess, sounding like a little whore needing cock. I beg and plea with him, causing him to push a little more against my hot slit. His smacking never missing a beat, I can feel the hot welting marks on my ass taking form.

Without a warning, he thrusts into me. One, hard, long stroke right into the deepest part of my core, he stills himself, before grabbing my hair and yanking me back onto him. I’m so full of his cock, I almost feel as though I’m about to be split into two. He grinds himself into me, rolling his hips, I move my ass back into him, never missing a beat.

When he does finally thrust, my pussy has a grip so tight, it is like a vice. He groans, the emptying feeling that it causes me makes me whine out. Before he is even fully out of me, though, he is back thrusting inside me. Fucking me hard, my breasts bounced, I leaned back into him, giving it a deeper pounding. I squeeze around him, coming hard. I coat his cock with my juices, making him want me deeper. One hand twisted in my hair, another on my hip, pounding into me deeply.

At this point, I've forgotten people are watching, I’m too worked up with how hard my husband is fucking me. We've allowed the excitement of everything get to us so much, that we’re now taking it out through sex. That, of course, was the goal all along.

He slows down, pulling out he has me lie flat on my back and throws my legs up over his shoulders. He leans down as tightly as he can, pinning me between the mattress and his body weight, and begins to thrust into me again. Long, slow, hard thrusts. He bounces into me, again and again, deeper with each hungry thrust.

Our lips meet, kissing deeply, we moan into one another’s mouths, as he continues to thrust into me. I can feel how tightly I grip him, even with how wet I am, I am like a suction cup around his cock. A vacuum cleaner sucking hard on a hose. I feel as though I’m forcing him deeper inside me, leaning back, helping him find new depths inside me. When he reaches his peek, when he can’t deny the sensation any longer, he grunts and growls, making me whimper. We move in such a way to increase the need, before he begins to fill my tight hole with his seed.

He is still, filling me, I thrust upwards, milking him empty. I want every last drop inside me. When he is empty, he rolls himself inside me, pushing his milk deeper into me. I tighten around him and orgasm, rippling around his cock. He pulses and groans as I do. Our lips still locked, kissing deeply. His tongue invading my mouth, sucking on my tongue.

In the heat of it all, when I am catching my breath, I notice that the CD has finished and I smile. We lasted longer than our soundtrack. The camera is still running, so I decide to get up and look at the laptop. I notice that according to the count, or highest peak reached up to over 150 viewers. I squeal and giggle like a school-girl and hit end on the camera.

My husband is impressed with the amount of viewers we got the first time. We know, after doing research that a lot of people can get thousands of viewers, which is just stunning and amazing to us. Maybe one day we’ll get that many, but for now, we’re happy we got as many as we did.

There is a comment section on your profile, for people to tell us what they think and reading off a few, I can’t but be giddy.

‘Wow! Check out that outfit, your ass looks so good!’

‘Dayum baby, wiggle those hips for Daddy!’

‘Mmm your hubby is so sexy, girl, you’re so lucky.’

‘That’s it, fuck her slutty throat, and don’t hold back man. She can take it!’

‘Suck his cock, girl, show him how much you love gobbling one like a whore.’

‘Holy shit, Papi, you've got a big dick, fuck her pussy like you own it.’

‘One of the hottest couples I've seen. I want to see more! Sign me up for the next session.’

‘Fuck yeah, me too! When is the next one going to be?’

The messages continued as such. We didn't have any negative feedback, which made us feel really good and all the more turned on.

We end up going back to our bedroom and making soft, sweet love all alone. Because, even though we both love being watched, sometimes it is nice to just be alone with your lover. We bask in each other, making tender love. Filling our needs again, before spending the rest of the night in bed, just being alone with one another.

We know we’ll be back with many more sessions. We want to build up our audience. If we can do so well the first time, who knows what can happen from here? My husband agrees, wanting to do this more, giving into our hungry need of being exhibitionists.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY!
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments