Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning the Tables

"A submissive wife takes a turn at calling the shots..."

58
32 Comments 32
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Since our first collaboration seemed to go so well, hubby and I have teamed up again. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope you enjoy!"

Alexis is my beautiful, submissive wife. She enjoys being tied up, spanked, and taken advantage of. There isn’t much she wouldn’t do for me. She likes it when I read her erotic stories while we are in bed. Recently, I have been reading her stories about wives who fuck other men and force their husbands to watch.

She found it rather exciting, so I decided it would be fun to get her hot, while suggesting those stories were about us. These stories have involved her dressing sexy and us going to a bar, pretending not to know each other, and then her meeting a man. Then one thing leads to another, and the story ends with her getting fucked by the other man in front of me.

We were planning a trip and I thought this would be a good time to get her to live out some of the fantasy. When we were packing, I told her I wanted her to pack the following: A sexy short dress, thigh highs, heels, sexy bra, thongs, all black, of course. She thought they were just for me.

During our vacation she offered to wear the sexy outfit, but I made up one excuse or another about not having her do so. We still fooled around but let the outfit slide. We packed up and started our drive home. We planned a couple of nights stopover at a nice hotel that was on our route home.

We had a great dinner at a nice restaurant and went back to the room to change and go out for drinks at the resort bar. When Alexis started to change into something casual, I stopped her. I told her now was the time that I wanted her to wear the outfit I picked out.

She looked confused and said, “I thought we were going out for drinks.”

I told her that I had a surprise for her. She smiled and collected the outfit and went into the bathroom to change. I told her she needed to go all out, makeup, hair, and all.

She came out of the bathroom, twenty minutes later, looking as sexy as I have ever seen her. She strutted up to me in those sexy heals and stood in front of me. I told her to sit on the edge of the chair. She did and I got on my knees in front of her and slowly spread her legs apart. I slid my hands up her legs to the top of her thigh highs.

As I got closer to her pussy, I could tell by her breathing that she was getting very excited. I found her thong and slowly slid it down and off. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to the edge of the chair. I dipped my head and began to lick her clit. She was already very wet and tasted amazing.

After about five minutes, she was getting very close to cumming. I stopped abruptly and told her it was now time to go out for our drinks. She looked confused, and almost angry, but did not object. Alexis always knows that obeying my commands leads to sexual fun. She got up and said she would be just a few minutes while she changed.

“No, I want you to go out just as you are,” I demanded.

She blushed and looked at me like I was crazy. I looked back at her and said, “My slut, you will wear that for me, tonight.”

I got her some of her favorite chocolate cannabis, which always helps her to relax, and often lets the sexual animal in her come out to play. She didn’t resist and ate up the chocolate square. I spread her legs again and put my tongue back to work while she started to feel the buzz from the chocolate. She was pretty uninhibited after a short while, and a bit wobbly on her heels. She reached for her thong and I grabbed it, threw it on the bed, and smiled. “No panties tonight, my slut,” I said wickedly.

We headed to the bar, hoping to find some excitement. We agreed on the signal that she would use when she was ready to leave the bar and head back to the room. I would leave first, and she would leave a minute or so later. We would get into the elevator together and make sure no one was following her.

I went into the bar first and found a seat with a good view. Alexis strutted in a few minutes later. I could tell she was quite buzzed by the glow on her face. She went right to bar and ordered a drink. That surprised me, as she wasn’t much of a drinker.

She looked at me and winked. Then she sat at the other end of the bar. It took all of three minutes for some guy to ask her to dance. I saw her smile and shake her head, no, politely, and he retreated. She snuck a peak at me and winked again.

I saw her reach a hand under her dress and then bring her hand to her mouth. She slipped two fingers into her mouth and licked them, all the time looking at me. I became instantly hard. She was acting like the perfect slut; it was beyond my wildest fantasies.

Another man approached her. He was quite tall and built like a stud. The song on the juke box had just changed to a slow song. He said something to her, and they got up together and headed for the dance floor. Her sexy 5’2″ frame was dwarfed by him. It was clear that he was taller than six feet.

They began to dance together, with his hands resting inappropriately low on her hips. I was still hard as a rock. The lights were low, but I could still make them out on the dance floor. I watched as he slipped one of his hands on her back, sliding it down to her butt. Before long, both his hands were on her ass, caressing it, pulling hard at her cheeks.

At this point, he knew she had no panties on. She had laid her head on his chest and her arms around his neck. I was quite sure her pussy was very wet at this point. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. I had mixed emotions but was still very excited. The song ended and they went back to the bar where she was sitting.

Alexis looked flushed. He ordered her a drink while she went to the restroom. When she returned, she sat close to him and they flirted. She finished her drink and gave me the signal. It was time to go. I was certainly more than ready to head back to the room and slip inside her.

I stepped into the elevator and held the door as I saw her approaching. She stood next to me as the door closed. As soon as it closed, she turned and faced me, grabbed the back of my head by the hair with one hand and with the other she grabbed my cock through my pants. She said nothing and shoved her tongue down my throat. We didn’t come up for air until we reached our floor. We quickly made our way down to our room and hurried inside.

She grabbed me and walked me over to the chair she was in earlier and sat me down. I tried to speak, but she kissed me hard, her tongue deep in my mouth. She stood up and walked to my suitcase and pulled out a few ties that I had taken on the trip. She walked back to me and secured my arms, and then my legs, to the chair. She kneeled down and unzipped my pants. She looked me in the eyes and simply said, “Thank you.”

She took my cock out of my pants and began to suck and tease me. She then took my cock deep into her throat and worked her magic.

“God, baby, I’m so turned on! I hope that you’re enjoying yourself, too!” I managed to say.

She looked up at me, let my cock pop out of her mouth and said, “We’re just getting started.”

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

Alexis told me how hard the guy’s cock was as it pressed against her while they danced. She told me that she thought it was a large cock and that turned her on more. She wanted to reach down and feel it, but she didn’t.

Just then a knock at the door startled me. Alexis didn’t seem surprised. She stood up, took another tie out of my bag, and gagged me with it. I was shocked! This was usually what I did to her, but I certainly could not do much about it at this point.

Alexis went to the door, opened it, and let in the man she had been dancing with. When he saw me, he seemed as shocked as I was.

She looked at me and said, “You wanted some excitement, so I invited him up.”

Then she turned to the stranger and said, “If this isn’t of interest to you, you are welcome to leave, but I’d love to let you help me entertain my husband.”

“Just let me use the restroom and then I’m all in,” he grinned.

Alexis sat on the edge of the bed in front of me and spread her legs. She slipped her fingers under her skirt and began to fuck herself with her fingers, first one, then two, then three. She looked at me and asked, “Do you think his cock will be bigger than three fingers wide?”

The man came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and stood near us. She told him to come to the edge of the bed and please her with his tongue. I had a view of this from the side. He spread her thighs and went to work on her clit and pussy. She began to moan loudly as he pleased her.

I watched as his fingers played with her slit and then saw them disappear inside her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, with a look of pure pleasure on her face. He sucked her clit as he moved his fingers in and out rapidly until her back arched, her body tensed, and she flooded his mouth with her sweet nectar.

After she caught her breath she said, “Drop the towel.”

As the towel fell to the floor, his cock sprang out. It was huge. Her glazed eyes grew wide. She grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Watching my typically submissive wife was hot as hell! She reached her tongue out and began to lick the pre-cum off his huge cock. She then sucked it into her mouth, barely getting it past her lips. She spent the next ten minutes licking and sucking him, and trying to get his cock all the way in. I could tell, not only by sight but sound, when she squeezed his cock into her throat.

“Holy fuck, you wicked little bitch!” he cried out. “No one’s ever taken me so deep!”

I couldn’t help but feel proud. No one sucks cock like my wife!

While his shaft was enjoying the erotic sensation of being in her throat, he managed to free her beautiful tits and started to tease and pinch her nipples, which made her even hotter. She sensed he was getting close to cumming and stopped. He looked a little pissed off, but she said, “Just wait.”

Alexis stood up and walked over to me. She faced me and just looked directly into my eyes not breaking the stare. She spoke to him, however, not to me, and told him to get behind her. He did as she demanded and grabbed her waist per her instructions. She told him that she wanted him to bend her over and place his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

When he did this, her face was only inches from my face. She took the gag off and put her finger to her lips, indicating I was not to say a word. She reached between her legs and slipped her fingers in her cunt. She removed them and slipped those fingers into my mouth so that I could taste her. I licked her fingers clean.

Then, she moved closer and whispered into my ear, “I want you to watch my face as I take his huge cock into my pussy.”

As soon as she said that she turned to him and told him to enter her and fuck her slowly. She turned back and looked me in the eyes. I knew the moment that he began to enter her by the look on her face, one of both great pleasure and a little pain.

“God he’s so fucking big!” she cried out and then grabbed my head and kissed me with her tongue.

She stopped for just a moment to tell him to fuck her deeper. Then she began to kiss me again as he drove as deep into her as he could. She winced and bit my lips as he fucked my little wife. She came two or three times as he slowly fucked her in that position. Eventually she told him to stop, walk over to the bed, and lay down.

Alexis followed him and sat on his cock facing away from him. She rode him until she came multiple times. I could see her cum on his long shaft as she bent forward and then went back down on him.

She looked at him and said, “I want my husband to watch me take you from behind so he can see your big, thick cock sliding in and out of my married pussy.”

I had never seen or heard her like this! It was so fucking erotic!

She pulled off her dress, got on all fours on the bed, and put her ass up in the air. She was now just wearing her thigh highs. She looked so sexy as she directed him to mount and fuck her. He got on the bed, kneeled in back of her and guided his cock deep into her pussy. She spread her legs wider and leaned down into the bed to take him deeper.

Her nails dug deep into the bed as she cried out, “Fill me with your cum!”

He quickened his pace and I could tell that he was ready to fill her. She sensed it as well.

“God, yes! Take me hard! Fuck me deep! Cum hard in me!” she screamed while he rammed into her.

I watched as his ass clenched and he grunted as he spilled his seed into her. He kept pumping for what seemed minutes. She must have cum three or more times yelling “Oh, God! Yes!”

My cock was throbbing as the precum leaked out onto my unzipped pants. I was so hard. He laid on top of her for a minute or two, occasionally pumping into her. But I could sense she was done with him.

Eventually, Alexis thanked him for a great time and said he was free to go. He laughed and then realized she wasn’t kidding. He looked a little disappointed, but he’d certainly had a good time. He went into the bathroom, got dressed, and left.

Alexis stayed face down on the bed for what seemed forever. She scooted to the end of the bed and stood up in front of me. She turned around, spread her legs, and bent over so I could look at her pussy. She told me to look closely. We both watched as his cum began to slowly drip out of her and run down her legs. She walked over to me and took my cock out of my pants.

“Do you want this dirty pussy?” she asked seductively.

I grinned, “Yes, please.”

She turned around and squatted down, facing away from me, and slipped my cock inside her. She felt so fucking good that I couldn’t help myself. I came in a matter of seconds, adding to what was left of his load.

She slid off my lap, turned around, and kissed me deeply. As she untied me, she gave me a wicked grin, “I’m very glad that we are staying two nights.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments