Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday - Part 2

"Kate and Paul need to cool down on the beach."

9
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
763 words 763 words

Kate and Paul had spent the day lying in the sun, the hot rays on their skin as they lay in the loungers on the beach, the waves gently lapping into the shore. The free iced drinks had been coming all day in an effort to keep them slightly cooler.

But as Paul looked closer he could see the beads of sweat slowly running down her chest, making their way over the contours of her breasts, under the strip of material between the two triangles of her bikini. He carried on watching them as they made their way to her flat stomach, his eyes leaving them behind as he looked at her thighs.

She felt his gaze on her skin and looked over at him. As she opened her eyes to see him she saw nothing behind the tinted lenses of his sunglasses to give away where his eyes were. The gentle bulge in his shorts gave her a few ideas though.

"Come on, finish that drink and let's get in the sea for a bit," she said.

Paul picked up the glass, gulped down the last mouthfuls and followed Kate, the water already making its way to towards her knees by the time he caught up with her.

Paul swung his leg through the water towards her sending it splashing up her back making her shriek with the shock before he surged past her.

"I'll get you for that!" She said, launching herself into his back, making him stumble into the deeper water. He swam from under her before she could get her legs around him. Turning after a dozen strokes he found her swimming over him as his legs found the sand beneath the waves again. This time there was no attempt to escape her legs as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling their bodies together.

They tasted the sea on each other's lips. Paul's hands slid up her thighs to cup her bum, grinding her against him. As their tongues met she felt him hardening under her while his fingers slipped into her bikini bottoms. His fingertips moved over her smooth lips, her head tipping back as she lifted herself higher on him. Her head tipped back as he circled her clit before stroking back and forth over it. She reached down between their bodies, feeling his hand still toying with her clit as she undid his shorts and pulled him free.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss

His finger stopped making patterns on her clit and he pulled her bikini bottoms to the side as she spread her lips with the tip of his cock. She relaxed her thighs around his waist as she moaned into his ear, biting her lip to keep herself from telling the whole beach how good it felt as her body lowered itself onto him, her pussy slowly spreading around him until he filled her. Staying all the way down on him for a moment, she slowly lifted herself slightly from his body and gently started to ride him as they stared into each other's eyes, his hands pulling her back down onto him.

She could already feel herself getting tighter as she glanced back at the beach.

He whispered in her ear, "enjoying being fucked in front of all those people and none of them noticing what we're doing?"

She grinned as she looked back at him before kissing him hard as he lifted her higher before plunging back to fill her, the kiss hiding the long moan that was trying to escape. She lifted her legs higher around him letting him take control as her arms held their faces close. His hands gripping her cheeks and he lifted her away from him before pulling her back down, the water slowing the movements but making sure that she felt every part of him easing in and out of her.

Her arms gripped tighter over his shoulders as she buried her mouth against his neck, suppressing her cry as she felt the walls of her pussy give in and she came, causing him to force himself as deep as he could go as he came with her.

Slowly Kate lifted herself off him and lowered her feet to the sand under the waves. She watched Paul do up his shorts as she rearranged her bikini bottoms, her fingers brushing over her clit and lips as she did so, making her legs tremble still.

"Come on," Paul said as they walked back out of the surf, "let's grab a drink and head back to the room for a shower."

Published 
Written by Aeroeng
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments