Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boat

"Husband surprises wife with a pleasure cruise full of strangers"

13
10 Comments 10
15.9k Views 15.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"The alcohol and serving of it is in the story for realism rather than to provide titillation in the form of dubious consent, and using drinking or drugs to get laid is never ok. <p> [ADVERT] </p> For all intents and purposes Alicia was sober enough to have stopped this at any time if she wanted to, and in this fantasy she didn't want it to stop, at all."

I got lucky when I met my wife.  Ten years my junior she is fascinatingly beautiful, maybe a mix of Marilyn Monroe and Margot Robbie.  Some people say she is a Christina Applegate look-alike, I don’t see it.  She turns most heads, females included, I'm sure many thinking, 'What's she doing with him?'.  

After a couple of years with her, I started inadvertently planting seeds in her head in the form of fantasies, of her being taken by multiple guys at once, while I watched.  Well, in the last year or so she has started to mention these fantasies while we are fucking, and I can tell it really arouses her, and me in turn.  So I decided to actually do something about this about a month ago, and the plan came to fruition less than two weeks ago and this is that story:

Trying to think of where I could find horny and wild young men, spring break occurred to me.  Then trying to think of a secluded and non-disturb-able spot, a boat occurred to me.  I scanned the web for rental boats and found a cabin cruiser that was affordable, looked nice and was going to be available during the time spring break was happening.  I gathered images of it and images of my wife, some even of her in compromising positions, and put together the add.  It read as follows;  
     

                                 Wildest Spring Break Party EVER!!!
     'Enjoy fishing, endless beer, and as much sex as you can handle aboard this beautiful girl while enjoying the comfort and companionship this one of a kind boat.  All entertainment is free of charge, just bring yourself and a swimsuit!  What's the catch?  If you consider being filmed a catch than that's it.  Footage will only be used for entertainment purposes of the host and hostess and will not be reproduced or distributed.  Serious inquiries require pics of applicants shirtless, one line replies ignored.'


As expected I was absolutely inundated with emails within an hour of posting.  Weeding thru them took several nights, including losing control and masturbating to a few responses, like the great looking couple from a nearby town that answered.  It was tough and time-consuming, but after back and forth emails I had narrowed it down to ten people.  That's a lot, but I assumed there would be no shows and as I stipulated anyone could be turned away at the dock.  The stage set, I needed the actress.

"Honey I think we need a vacation, and I'd like to do something different this year,"  I said during dinner one night.

"Oh yeah, what were you thinking?"

"What about, like a pleasure cruise?"

"A cruise ship?  That sounds fun."

"Well no, I found an ad for a smaller boat cruise, more intimate, and I thought it would be a good chance to make new friends.  Totally unwind, maybe experience something a little different.  How do you feel about that?”

"I’ll tell you what, you plan it.  Just tell me when and what to wear, and I'm all aboard."  Her answer couldn't have been more perfect.  I remember feeling my cock swell when she said it, and her smile had me wondering if she hadn't also gotten instantly aroused.  She was extremely intuitive.

Wheels in motion, I couldn't sleep all night long thinking of how to make this work perfectly.  After some correspondence with the cruisers, one had agreed to play the captain, growing up a boater himself.  I got access to the boat early and loaded food, a keg of good beer, stashed some marijuana and a few sex toys.  One or two were quite outrageous and hard to hide, like a Sybian and a ten inch long black vibrating dildo.  I was sure to fully converse with each 'applicant' by phone to reassure myself they were discreet, real, and sane or at least somewhat normal. 

Most were well-built college students except for a few, the couple mentioned earlier, and an exceptionally well hung and handsome biker.  He claimed he was one-hundred-percent insatiable, had experience with gangbangs, and had a "doctor's bag" he would bring to make it fun and more enjoyable for the hooker.  I didn't bother telling him it was actually my wife, but the "more enjoyable" part hooked me.  

When the day finally arrived, I had presents for my wife for our trip.  A diamond for her scrumptious belly button, a set of white silky lingerie complete with garter and hose, and a teeny white tie-side bikini.  

"Wow.  Thank you!” she said, and that was about it, aside from asking how long the trip was, so she knew what to pack. 

"As long as you want, really.”  I smiled.  This was an intentional hint, and her lack of questions really had me wondering if she sensed what was up, as she just said,

"Ok, how exciting!"  She threw a few pairs of underwear, a couple of tops, a sweater, some yoga pants, flip-flops, assorted other clothes, and her toiletries into a duffle.  "Want me to wear the bikini or lingerie"?  She asked, smiling, one set in each hand.  

"Mmm, lingerie" I replied, sternly.  The stern reply also leaned toward another hint.  

“You got it, sir," she said mockingly, and slinked into it, dawning a short dress that just barely covered the straps holding up her hose, and putting on some makeup and jewelry.  "I think I may be ready for this, whatever it is."  I couldn't help it and let out a giggle.

We arrive at the dock intentionally late.  This way I know we will leave shore immediately because, after all, loose lips sink ships.  This also gives me an opportunity to see everyone's face when we arrive, knowing full well even the pics they've seen do her little justice.  As expected I saw dropped jaws everywhere, a couple guys applauded, and even a whistle or two.  I was nervous but not exceedingly so.    

I quickly counted eight heads and thought to myself ‘wow, that's a big crew,’ but saw no one undesirable so decided to go with it.  The six-foot-four-inch tall biker with the ponytail immediately brought us a couple of drinks, introducing himself.  The only other woman on the boat was next to approach, clearly more interested in talking to my wife then one of the eight horny young men on board.  As they got into a conversation the biker approached me and shook my hand. 

“Full disclosure sir, I’d like to get the hooker wasted."

"You want my wi... girl to be drunk?  That's not a great idea."  She had her ring on anyway, it was stupid to try to hide it.

"Relax sir, it's just a little booze, nothing hard, here want some?"

"No." I had to remain cool, this has only just started, "but thanks though."

That made me more nervous, but there was certainly no turning back now.  The ship had quite literally sailed, and we were idling out to sea.  I figured as long as I remained relatively sober and drug-free I would be able to handle the situation.  I looked around and saw nearly everyone staring at my lovely bride, whispering to each other, some trying to get her attention.  Clearly, there was an exciting atmosphere and my wife seemed to be enjoying the attention and all the eye candy I had picked out for her.  As I mixed the second drink, the husband of the other couple met me in the galley.  

"Dude!  This is gonna be great!  Man, my girl is so into your girl.  She's the one that found the ad!  We've been talking about a threesome for some time, and she said this was the chance.  I gotta warn you when she saw her earlier she said she wants her first, while she's still fresh.  Cheers bro!  Have fun tonight!”  He clinked my glass against his.  

My wife had told me of a lesbian tryst in college, and once or twice hinted at being turned on by women during particularly steamy porn or while we were fucking, but I wasn't sure if she would be attracted to this woman or not.  As I watched biker hand her another drink,  I thought to myself, 'She'll probably be attracted to the floor in front of her soon.'  I made my way over to check on her.  

"Honey, this is Jessica, isn't she beautiful?”  She certainly was.  I shook her hand.  My wife was clearly relaxed and happy, a combination of the drinks, and view around her.  She leaned over and whispered in my ear "Jessica wants to fuck me."

"Hey, no secrets!"  Jessica protested, slapping her thigh.

"Sorry, I told him I want to fuck you."  She laughed hard, bending at her waist, almost falling forward off of the couch.  I steadied her.  Everyone in the cabin had heard her. 

"Then do it!" one college kid yelled.  Another whistled.  There’s an awkward pause.  Alicia looked at me and stopped laughing.  I nodded my head slightly.  Stunned, she looked at Jessica.

"Jessica would you like to go to the…”  Jessica grabbed Alicia by the back of her head, licked Alicia’s lips, then full on kissed her, darting her tongue right down her throat.  The two lovely ladies were making out for only a few minutes before Jess's hand was fondling her breast over the dress.  I noticed my wife's legs had parted enough to offer a glimpse of the sheer lingerie and garter underneath to anyone interested. 

"Here we go, boys!" I said, standing up and retrieving a video camera and tripod from my bag and setting it up.  Within about ten more minutes my wife's dress had been pulled down to her waist, bra cups pulled down to expose her perfect bite-sized engorged nipples, and as Jess was sucking one, the other was being groped by one of the college kids who had moved to sit on the other side of her.  

At least three guys had already pulled out their dicks and started stroking, most who hadn't yet had their hands in their pants.  Our biker friend moved behind her and placed a blindfold over her eyes with the word SLUT embroidered on it.  He then gently took both of her wrists and placed them together over her head and told her to hold them there.  He pulled a silk bow out of his pocket and carefully lashed them together.  

"HONEY!" she yelled, a hint of fear in her voice.

"Its ok doll, I'm right here, you will be fine," my cock was suddenly rock hard.  

"This is ok with you?"  she asked, bewildered, less fear that time.  

"Yes, sweetheart as long as you are ok.  I'll be watching." I see her swallow hard and sink down into the couch, which shimmies her dress up to above her crotch.  Her panties were already wet.  The biker had guided her hands behind her head onto his gigantic cock, and I saw her slowly stroking him, biting her lower lip.  Jessica, upon seeing her pussy in those ultra sexy panties no doubt, positioned herself on all fours between her now spread legs, the atmosphere clearly had destroyed any inhibitions she may have had.  

She began licking the wet spot on my wife's panties while one college kid grabbed one of Alicia’s inner thighs and opened her legs apart further, and another one followed suit on the other side.  A third began unbuttoning Jessica's jeans, glancing at her husband, who smiled and gave him a thumbs up.  Leg holder A pulled Alicia's panties to the side while leg holder B started making out with her, squeezing and kneading her fully exposed breasts with his free hand.  

Jessica's husband stood up and walked over, fumbling with the couch for a minute or two before saying, "There it is," and doing something to it so that it's back fell down flat, causing a startled yelp from Alicia.  

"I love boats,” he said, and everyone laughed.  Everyone except Alicia.  I could tell by her bright red face, quivering legs, and heaving chest she was far from being able to laugh.  

Biker clapped a slow applause at the couch trick and put a rather large thumb in my dear wife's mouth, and she started to suck it.  Soon he removed the thumb and replaced it with the head of his monster cock, cupping both of her breasts with his huge hands, as two other guys sucked her nipples.  I mixed two drinks, and brought a drink up to the captain on the bridge, and told him to drop anchor and come to join us.

I guess my brief absence let the biker loosen up some, cause when I walked back in, he had both hands on her throat and was full on fucking it.  I could hear her gasps between his thrusts.  I walked up to him saying, "Easy chief, and put a condom on please.” 

"I'm clean.  Bro this bitch, excuse me, your wife is having a blast, trust me."

I got slightly dizzy.  Out of concern for her, I push off what can only be an oncoming panic attack.  I took a seat and tried to collect myself, as I watched one man fuck her throat hard, then another fucking her puss, rather hard.  She had both of her hands rubbing her clit as her white pumps bounced around in the air, so I knew she was conscious. 

Jess seemed to be waiting for her head to become freed up, as she sucked off her husband and another kid.  After calming down, my cock slowly came to attention again, and I started stroking it watching this cluster-fuck.  I stood up, retrieved a pair of scissors, and carefully cut off her dress and panties, eliciting some hoots and hollers.  

Seeing this, the kid fucking her pulled out and came all over her neck, chest, and belly, almost hitting the bikers undulating abdomen.  He high-fived another kid that quickly took his place, who wasted no time and quickly buried his shaft up to the hilt into her waiting gash. 

"Clean up isle ho,” he hooted, to more laughter.  

I fetched the Sybian, plugged it in and placed it on the floor.  Jessica immediately straddled it and turned it on.  I then grabbed a sponge, a bottle of lube, and a butt plug.  I wet the sponge with warm soapy water and squeezed it on her, causing a shudder, and cleaned off the fresh cum.  Then I lubed the butt plug thoroughly and asked the well-built lad pounding my hot as fuck wife to not mind me as I snuck my hand under his balls and in a not so gentle manner, which surprised me, jammed it in her ass.  She bucked violently but quickly calmed down as it settled in when her hole closed around the narrow part.  

EvieRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvieRed

"Well played!" Her current fucker initiated a high five.  

Just when I think biker man is about to asphyxiate her, he mumbled that he needed a drink and pulled his massive cock out of her well-used throat and walked away.  As suspected Jess jumped at the opportunity, and before Alicia can fully catch her breath she jumped on her face, grinding her pussy into it, riding it like she had been riding the Sybian.  I could see my wife's jaw moving so I knew she could breathe and was still enjoying herself.  I stuck my thumping cock in Jess's mouth and her husband pulled her hair into a ponytail and started fucking me with his wife's head, while she was jerking off two college guys.  

After several minutes of this, I felt like I was about to come so I pulled it out of her mouth and checked on my wife.  Jess was fucking her pretty face so hard I was afraid she was gonna break her nose.  I spanked Jess, telling her to get off for a minute, she needed air.  She pouted but complied, and went to the keg for a beer.  Just then biker dude reappeared, and dropped some rope and a ball gag on the ground and helped Alicia sit up, placing his hands on her hips from behind.  

"How we doing sweetheart, you ok?" 

"Bill?" she called for me.

"Right here, honey.  You alright?"

"I need some air."

“You got it,” biker replied, and lifted her with what looked like the same effort it may take to lift a blowup doll.  He put her on his shoulder, and I noticed cum dripping from her pussy.  My cock pulsated. He picked up the rope, ball gag and Sybian with his free hand, and carried her out to the deck, where he had already apparently put some cushions down.  

He dropped the accouterments on the cushion and gracefully placed her on the Sybian, spreading her legs so she was straddling it.  She cooed.  He then expertly looped the rope thru the lashes on her wrists and over a gaff hanging from the ceiling and pulled it so tightly that it appeared to have taken most of her one hundred thirty pounds off of her knees and delicious ass, and quickly knotted it.  He kissed her, telling her he needs to be sure she doesn't fall overboard.           

Then he reached down and turned up the machine. 

"FUUUCK!" she screamed.  He picked up the ball gag and secured it in place.  He then masturbated furiously until he shot the biggest load I've ever seen all over her face.  It dripped down onto her tits that were jiggling with her squirms and convulsions, even down her diamond adorned belly. 

He then reached down and turned down the Sybian to an acceptable level.  "Let us give her a break," he said as he came back in the cabin, to exuberant applause and laughter.  

Within minutes, everyone but the three guys fucking the shit out of Jessica were outside jerking off on my wife, who was actually to my amazement bouncing up and down on the machine buzzing away on her pussy and clit.  I remembered the remote for the butt plug and flipped it on high.  

I figured if everyone’s going to come on her, I may as well too. So I stepped outside and removed the ball gag for a few minutes while I angrily fucked her willing mouth.  I put the ball back in place, then also came all over her face.  To my surprise, even the three that were fucking Jess stopped, and paid tribute to the hot blond beauty tied up, gagged, and blindfolded, vibrating on the fucking tool by jerking off onto her face. 

She looked somehow other-worldly and hot, coated in eight facials, most of them probably way larger then their donators were usually able to produce.  After she remained that way for maybe twenty minutes, I watched as Jess gave her a rather loving sponge bath, warming the water often.  I half hoped she untied her and took her into the master cabin and locked the door, and half hoped she left her exactly like she was, helpless but in a state of obvious and beautiful rapture.   I rolled a joint and smoked some then passed it off.  Before I drifted off, I remembered to put the butt plug on low.         

When I woke up a few hours later, I jumped to my feet in horror as Alicia was gone.  I ran to the bow cabin and burst in the door, where Jess was curled up with four guys, all out like a light.  I entered the bunk room and blinked a few times when I saw one guy on the bottom bunk, hands duct taped behind his back, mouth taped shut, and the captain sleeping on the top bunk.  I flew up to the bridge and gasped when I saw her, strapped to the bow rail.  

Her shoes, hose, bra, and garter were gone.  Her forearms were lashed tightly to the rail and her ankles, spread wide, were tied to two cleats.  Her long curly blonde hair had been tied to a meat hook type bondage device that had replaced the butt plug, as to wrench her head back, ball gag and blindfold still in place.  This position, although it showed off her incredible ass and legs wonderfully, looked torturous and cruel depending on how long she’d been that way.  There was some white patch covering up her pussy.  It was time to talk to the biker, appearing asleep behind her, reclined against the cabin front windows.  

“Looks a little uncomfortable.” I nudged him with my foot and nodded toward my wife.

“Oh hey, boss.  You missed quite a party.  She’s fine.  In both senses of the word,” he groggily replied. 

“What’s with that bandage on her, and why the fuck is one of the guests tied up?”

“Related, actually.  That’s a lidocaine patch.  The kid tied up got a little out of hand and disrespectful toward your lovely wife last night.  He was piss drunk, bossing everyone around, ‘Fuck this whore harder, she needs to swallow more cum,’ yadda yadda.  I kept asking him to calm down, but everyone was getting into it so much that I had to be patient.  After everyone blew a couple loads and had their fill he stayed behind, getting really nasty.  He didn’t know I was watching.  Once he had her alone he was fisting her so fucking hard that she started whimpering, which seemed to turn this kid on even more.   The verbal abuse too, ‘You’re a worthless cunt, I’m gonna make you suffer.'  Well after a while I had enough and threw him off the boat.  I nurtured her back to being ok though and talked her down.  I assured her you were fine, just sleeping, and I wouldn’t let anything happen to her.  She swallowed a SHIT load of cum so she’s got plenty of protein, and I gave her a couple of screwdrivers a while ago.  I’ll tell you, boss, you got one hell of a girl here.  Watch this!”

He stood, his seemingly always half hard cock in his hand, as he walked up behind her and ripped the medicated patch off her pussy.  She jolted and yelped as much as she could with a ball in her mouth.  He spits on his cock, rubbed it briefly against her lips, and pried it into her slowly.

“I love this pussy!” 

She must have been wet, because within moments he was full on fucking her with that giant dick, each thrust getting progressively harder.  He unbuckled the ball gag.  

“Oh, my, god, so, good, fuck, fuck,” she cried, in time with his thrusts.  She had nowhere to recoil so you could see her little body shudder with each powerful slam, “fuck, my, head, some, one, please, fuck, me!”

Rock hard yet again, I climbed in between her mouth and the point of the rail, and undid her hair from her little hogtie device, and pushed her mouth onto my dick.  She was entirely devoid of any gag reflex at all at this point and instantly deep-throated my cock as deep as it goes, his smashes bouncing her nose against my pubic bone.  

“Cum down her throat, she fucking loves it!”  Biker smiled while he grabbed her shoulders, driving his elephant cock deep into her uterus.  I couldn’t believe this man, fucking my one thousand percent in heat wife, was telling me what she loved.  I couldn’t hold it and come, and she didn’t even react, just kept her sucking mouth firmly around the base of the shaft.  

The thought that several guys have done this to her kept my cock almost hard, and within about five minutes her hungry throat had extracted a second load from me.  I ripped it from her ravenous mouth and escaped the little face fucking cage the biker (I assume) had created.  By this time three of the guys have made their way to the bow again.  Music was going, screwdrivers and bloody marys in hand, and a joint was being passed.   

“Next!” I said, retreating to the cabin for the black dildo, a collar, leash, and some sunscreen.  I looked back to see my beautiful wife swallowing another cock, the biker now spanking her wildly while he continued fucking her.  I decided to un-tape the misogynist, and announced to everyone still inside there would be a contest starting shortly on deck.  When I got back to the bow she had two different guys fucking her.  One had removed the hook from her ass and replaced it with his thumb.  I placed the collar around her neck snugly and started to untie her.  

Once she was untied she collapsed onto all fours, exhausted from her position over the last couple of hours and all the fucking.  I pulled her leash gently, leading her precariously to the back deck, a train of men following like ducklings.  Once out back I asked a groggy looking Jessica if she would mind having a seat in the fishing chair.  Much to everyone's delight her husband actually tied her wrists to it and blindfolded her as well.  

I guided Alicia’s still pretty head to Jessie’s crotch with the leash, telling her it’s time for breakfast.  I untied the bikini bottoms she’s wearing, letting my wife figure out in due time they are loose and can be pulled out of the way easily with her searching mouth.  One kid was already playing with Alicia’s pussy and his cock, working it into yet another hard-on, while another was moving toward her with his already at full mast.   

“Ok folks, the contest is to see who can put the most orgasms into or onto Alicia.  I will count.  Of course, I may not be able to see the money shot each time, so do your best to make it look real if you’re out of juice and I will count it.”  I was rubbing sunscreen onto her and Jess as I said it, and tied her leash so she really couldn’t move far away from Jess's now soaked pussy.  

“The winner gets to fuck my wife any time they want at our place for the next year.”  

Of course, the biker started handing out Viagra to everyone.  This guy, I still couldn’t tell if I loved him or hated him.  I sat back with a pen and notepad and settled in for quite the show.  That didn’t last very long, however, because fairly early on I lost count while feeding Jess my throbbing cock, standing on the chair and pumping it into her after watching her come on my wife’s face for a second time.

About an hour in I announced I had lost track and it was an eight-way tie, and everyone had won.  That didn’t seem to reduce the fervor with which this feeding frenzy was occurring, and soon, just before the kid with the violent streak slipped his whole hand into Alicia’s well-lubricated ass, I whistled loudly and had another announcement.  

“Ok everyone, it’s massage time.  Our hostess needs some love and rest.  Massaging only please.”

I sponged her down thoroughly, and led her inside, laying her on her stomach on the fold down coach I had placed some soft sheets and pillows on.  After about an hour of this, most everyone had given her a good amount of attention, usually two or more at a time, and I helped her to roll over, and it continued.  

As expected this is heavily erotic with at least ten hands on her at any given time, and she ended up raising both knees and spreading them voluntarily, a nearly constant stream of fluid coming from her vagina.  Apparently, the Viagra hadn’t worn off because she ended up getting fucked again in this position multiple times, complete with biker man with his big hands massaging her tits, pumping her throat again.  I leaned down after he’d shot his probably enormous load into her belly and pulled out, and whispered, “How are you doing goddess?”

“I’m getting tired, sore,” she said while being bounced on a dick.

“Time to go home?”

“No.  I want to go swimming and take a nap.”

This was well received by her fucker and those still rubbing her pert body, and I slipped off the blindfold and collar and slowly helped her up.  She was having a hard time balancing.  I told her to sit and relax while I got her bikini, figuring some cover would help her recoup maybe.  Someone said they were making her breakfast.  Another handed her a bottle of water.  After slipping into her suit she wandered off the back of the boat and floated in the ocean for a while.  Jess was there to help her climb back aboard, and gave her a second, delightfully gentle sponge bath, soaping and then rinsing her off completely. 

She warmed her under an oversized beach towel and an embrace.  After that, she wolfed down some eggs, bacon, a bagel, and three glasses of orange juice as if she had never eaten before.  Then Jess took her by the hand and led her into the master cabin, locking the door as they retreated to warmth, peace, and quiet.  I remember wishing I had set the camera up in there prior.  Everyone seemed exhausted and settled down, most telling me how amazing she is.  A couple guys started fishing.  The evil kid was now blowing the biker, which I found hilarious.  

Eventually, Jessica stumbled out of the cabin and a steady stream of still horny twenty-year-olds filed in and out.  I remembered to move the camera in there when I got the chance.  A couple of hours later when I asked her again how she was doing, she simply said:

“Fuck my face, put the blindfold and collar back on,” a cock already in her pussy, ass, and one in each hand.  I wasn't entirely sure if she even knew it was me.  

Published 
Written by BlinkOneSomething
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments