Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Party Trick - Part 2

"After everyone leaves, things escalate between my wife and Alex"

151
34 Comments 34
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of the series, My Wife's Party Trick. Wife sharing might not be for everyone so, if it's not for you, you should likely not read this."

I couldn't believe the events that had transpired up to this point. My wife and I had explored the idea of her playing with another man but seeing it play out was an adrenaline rush I had not anticipated.

Watching her play with my friends sobered me up a bit and left me with the hardest erection of my life. I know my wife noticed as she had her legs wrapped around my hips and must have felt how hard I was throbbing. This was all the assurance she needed to know that I was into everything that had happened and that I was eager for more.

As she kissed me, I could feel her legs shifting around my hips towards Alex, who was standing right next to us in the pool. My wife's toes had made their way into his trunks and she was caressing his erection inside his shorts.

"You are both so fucking hard right now," she moaned, "I'm not sure I have ever felt you this stiff babe."

I glanced over towards Alex and looked down into the water just as his shorts hit the bottom of the pool. My wife's toes were pinning his cock against his chest and stroking him up and down as he stared at her exposed breasts.

I noticed her eyes looking down at his cock as well and held her tighter to my crotch, which was straining against my shorts and pushing up against her pussy, also covered by her bottoms.

"He is pretty thick, huh babe?" she said staring me in the eyes.

I cleared my throat, "Uh, yeah, it looks um, pretty thick."

I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth while also holding her up and away from me with both my hands gripping her ass.

"I need to get out of these things," referring to my shorts as I held her up in the water and shifted her over to Alex.

He smiled as he put his hands under her thigh, pulling her towards his naked body.

Passing my wife over to Alex was one of the strangest sensations I have ever experienced. I felt as though I should feel jealous but it had quite the opposite reaction. My wife was smiling from ear to ear and I was as aroused as I had ever been seeing the excitement on her face.

As I slid my shorts off, I felt a euphoric rush as the water rushed over my bare cock for the first time. I also noticed I couldn't see Alex's dick from my view, so I assumed it must have been pressed up under my wife's ass.

My wife glanced over at me before saying, "I have experienced quite a few firsts today, but you handing me over to a butt-naked Alex might be my favorite so far, babe."

"Yeah, this is definitely my favorite too," Alex laughed.

My wife leaned in for a peck on his lips and lifted her hips allowing his erection to pop up between them. She lowered herself back towards his hips pinning his erection above their hips.

"It really looks like you two are fucking right now," I said, holding my own erection in my hand.

"Does it now?" my wife asked as she made a show of slowly rolling her hips up the length of his cock, causing Alex to grunt, "Yeah, I think this could be a problem if Vanessa comes back realizing that she forgot something here," she continued, "Maybe you should put your shorts back on Alex, it's bad enough that my boobs are out."

"There is absolutely no," he paused as my wife rolled her hips up again, "no way I am putting those back on right now, sorry," he said directing his apology towards me.

"Don't apologize to me, I agree with you, It feels so liberating for all of us to be naked like this together."

"Well not all of us," Alex said, looking down between my wife's legs as his cock pulsed over her bikini.

She leaned in close to his face and with a naughty grin whispered, "You are just trying to see my pussy again, aren't you?" I noticed her nipples stiffen as she said this.

There was something sexy about the lack of hesitation from both of them and the ease in which we all talked about such a forbidden interaction. There was no judgment between us, just a playful and palpable sexual tension.

My wife continued, "Well I'm not taking off my panties yet," she paused to accentuate, Yet, "But we do need to do something about this," she said reaching for his cock between her legs, "You know, in case Vanessa surprises us, right?"

Alex and I froze in place, my hand still slowly stroking my cock as we were both drawn to her hand stroking his.

She adjusted herself over his hips to allow his cock to point towards the elastic of her bikini as she stretched it away from her body, giving us a view of her pussy.

"Let's just hide it in here for now," my wife said, guiding his cock into the leg hole of her bikini and far enough so that the tip of his cock peeked out just a bit over the top of the bikini.

"Ohh fuck," she practically whispered to herself as she let the bikini snap back into place causing it to push Alex's cock tightly against her pussy.

"There, much better. Now she won't be able to see your cock if she comes back," she nervously laughed, keeping an aroused look on her face.

Her arousal shifted to a look of concern as she looked over at me, "Babe, is this OK with you? I don't want to cross any lines but Alex's cock is, uhh, well, its uhh all over my pussy right now."

I could've exploded right there just listening to her address his cock over her pussy. I stepped over to her and kissed her, "Not at all, babe, I am so fucking turned on right now. Though, it really does look like you two are actually fucking right now."

She smiled and leaned in for another kiss while reaching for my cock. This caused the tip of Alex's cock to slip down from the top of the bikini and it was now stretching the top of the bikini as you can make out the outline of his head pressed against the fabric.

She struggled to reach my cock from that position and her struggles just caused her pussy to grind harder against his cock. "Ugh," she moaned into my mouth, before pulling away from our kiss. With our eyes still locked, she whispered, "It feels really nice right now. My lips are completely wrapped around his cock babe." My smirk encouraged her to continue, "I'm also pretty damn wet right now, so it's uhh siding over his cock so easily."

"We are all wet right now," Alex joked as his hands gripped her ass.

She looked back at him, releasing my cock from her grip, "No Alex, your bare cock pulsing over my clit is making me wet."

With her hands wrapped around his neck, she continued, addressing me, "Does it look more realistic now, babe?"

Her hips started to grind on him with more purpose. His cock would push against the fabric of the bikini each time she thrust down over him. I thought the bikini was going to tear right then and there. Her breathing picked up causing her bare breasts to rise with each breath she took.

"Ohh fuck babe, are you sure he isn't inside of you now?" I asked.

"Positive, I'm uh, I'm not even sure that he would fit if I tried," she glanced down at his cock, "Even now, how it's just laying on top, his dick feels too thick for my, uhh, well for my pussy."

I shuffled behind her, reaching for her ass and feeling Alex's hand under mine. I pulled her away from his body, causing the tip of his cock to slide up over her clit. My finger slid down to her bikini and under the elastic, instantly feeling the slickness of her pussy.

Bigassnolimitsdirty6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigassnolimitsdirty6

My knuckles were pressed up on the side of Alex's cock, a feeling overlooked by the eroticism taking place in front of me. I easily slipped my middle finger into my wife's pussy, causing her to moan.

"This might make it look more realistic," I said as I kissed her neck and maneuvered her body so that her pussy was lined up over the tip of his cock. I slowly let my finger slip out, feeling it being replaced by the tip of his cock. My wife's mouth stayed open as his head first started to spread her pussy.

"Oh fuck, ohh fuck," my wife moaned overcome by the sensation as his head pushed further into her. "Babe, I love you, this is so hot," she grunted.

"You are so tight, Monica," Alex moaned as he slowly lifted her up and let her fall down in a slow rhythm, giving her a chance to accommodate his thickness.

He finally managed to get her halfway down his cock, when my wife started to moan louder, "I feel so full right now. Fuck you are so thick Alex."

With her eyes half shut, in pleasure, she looked over at me and in a whisper demanded, "I need you in my mouth, babe."

I was in the middle of an out-of-body experience until I suddenly had to now figure out how to achieve this.

"Alex, let's get her sitting on the step."

Without slipping out of her pussy, he carried her in the water over to the steps and lowered her ass onto the edge of the first step. This was the first time I was able to see his thick cock spreading my wife's pussy so vividly. There was no blur from the movement of the water, just bare skin on skin as he proceeded to thrust into my wife. I was frozen, staring at his cock spread her lips apart until she curled her fingers, motioning me over to her, and pointed into her open mouth.

I climbed the steps and she grabbed my cock, guiding it straight into her mouth. With my cock in her mouth, Alex started to pick up the pace until he finally got all of his cock inside her. Her moans, muffled by my cock in her mouth, were the sexiest noises I have heard her make.

My wife let my cock slip out her mouth but continued stroking as she looked down between her legs, then up towards Alex and back down to her legs. "Oh shit, look how thick you look inside me, Alex. I had no idea you had such a sexy cock."

"Aww, thank you, Monica, I would have shown it to you guys earlier if I had any clue it would go this way."

"Yes!" my wife grunted as her mouth stayed open. No noise was coming out as she was clearly on the verge of cumming. Splashes around them showed how much her legs were shaking and she continued to have a silent orgasm.

I briefly stopped my wife from stroking, feeling as though I would cum if she continued and Alex paused, as she came down from her orgasm.

"Wow," she said out of breath, "That was so intense," she paused, "Okay, you can continue fucking me now."

"Honestly, this is hotter than I could have ever imagined. I'm not going to lie, but bro, your cock inside of her looks so fucking sexy," I commented.

"It's your wife, man," Alex spoke as he casually thrusted into my wife with force, "I mean look at how hot her pussy looks. Her lips wrapped around me, cleanly shaved, such a hot pussy."

My wife was blushing, in fact, her entire chest was flushed red from her excitement. She leaned in and kissed Alex, pushing her tongue deep into his throat as she moaned, "Fuck me, Alex, I want to feel you finish inside me."

I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but I know she cums hard when I am releasing into her. I reasoned, she's on the pill so nothing unwanted could happen.

I didn't even have a chance to rebuttal as she pulled away from his kiss and took me right into her mouth.

Her moans quickened and the vibrations on my cock did it for me. I started filling up her mouth with cum. She didn't swallow it; it simply dripped out of her mouth, over my balls and around her lips.

"Ohh fuck that looked sexy," Alex moaned as he stared at her lips covered in cum, "I'm close, fuck, I'm going to cum. Is it really okay?" he asked looking at me and at my wife.

"Yes Alex, it's okay. I want to feel you cum inside, ohh fuck, cum inside me!" She was in ecstasy.

"Ohh shit," Alex looked at me, "I feel her pussy tightening over my, ughh."

He couldn't even finish his sentence as his cock started throbbing and pushing ropes of cum deep into my wife's pussy. My wife's noises were animalistic as she looked down between her legs watching him twitch inside her. We were all looking down between their legs as his cock would slip out covered in his own cum, only to be pushed back in. It felt like he kept going forever as he continued to cum.

As his thrusts subsided, my wife leaned back on the pool floor, exhausted. Alex grabbed the base of his cock and slowly slipped it out, leaving her pussy just a little open. Her bikini snapped into place and she quickly jolted to pull it away.

She held it to the side as she started to leak into the pool.

"I don't want these getting stained," she said, finally sliding her bikini off.

Her hand then slid over her pussy as she felt his cum leaking onto her fingers. I then realized that my erection never really went down. I started to grow as I watched her rubbing her clit as his cum leaked onto her fingers and thighs.

"You guys can, uhh, clean up and spend the night here," Alex paused, "But uhh, I only have on bed."

Laughing, my wife looked up at him, "Alex, you just fucked the shit out of me in front of my husband and came in my pussy. I think one bed is going to be just fine."

We all laughed as she stood up from the pool steps and turned towards the house. Alex and I watched from behind as my wife walked ahead of us. As we started walking behind her, Alex put his arm around me, "You guys really are the best. Tonight was so fucking hot. I am so lucky to have you guys as friends."

It was weird walking naked with another naked man's arm around me but then again, there were a lot of things out of the norm that had just transpired.

As my wife reached the door, she held onto the frame and turned back to face us, her lips and cheeks still covered in my cum.

"Actually, I think you boys," she glanced down at our cocks, "should both join me in the shower and save some water too," she suggested as she ran her finger over her lips and into her mouth.

..............................................

This is likely the end of this series, but I may choose to continue the story down the line. I do have several other ideas I want to get out of my head before I revisit this story.

I am always open to chat, so feel free to reach out and message me with any ideas, or thoughts on this story, or just stop by and say hi.

Published 
Written by rhill2u2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments