Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became a Pornstar Chapter 2

"Watching Brandi Linn"

24
13 Comments 13
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
What is someone supposed to wear to a interview with an adult movie executive?

Do you wear something slutty, or something classy, or just show up naked?

Those were the questions I asked myself as I stood in front of my closet. I started moving hangers back, glancing at the garments still in dry cleaning bags.

A red dress with a plunging neckline to show off my full, C breasts?

No.

Tight jeans with a crop top?

No.

Strapless mini dress, with long black stockings?

Perfect.

I started to pat myself dry with the towel I had been wearing. My legs were long, and I took my time rubbing lotion on them. I was just putting on my heels when Tom walked in. I was standing there, in only stockings and heels. My lady was shaved and smooth, slightly protruding from under my flat stomach.

"What are you wearing that for?" Tom asked, glancing sideways at me. " It looks ridiculous, plus it kind of makes you look like you are working a shift on the streets."

"Oh, this? I just thought I would dress up today, and it's not finished. I am wearing the dress too."

Tom shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the room with his jacket and briefcase.

I tried not to take his words to heart while I finished getting ready, but this was easier said than done. I couldn't help feeling slightly hurt that I had been all but naked, and he hadn't so much as glanced at me.

I decided to keep my make-up very neutral, and to wear my hair loose and wavy down my back. After two small squirts of my White Diamonds perfume on both collar bones, I decided I was ready.

The morning dragged on, and I was more nervous by the moment. I had no idea what type of questions I would be asked, or the types of things I might be asked to do right away. I imagined that they would ask to see me naked, but would I have to have sex with someone today? My stomach fluttered with nerves, but my sex grew wet with the thought.

I also needed to worry about Tom finding out. He was not interested in sex, and I highly doubted that porn sites were something that he spent his free time on. We hadn't had sex since our last, very vanilla, encounter on Wednesday.

Eventually, it was quarter to two. I needed to leave now to make it to New Wave Studios. I grabbed a small white clutch that contained my keys, two twenty dollar bills, my license, and a stick of nude pink lipstick.

The ride there didn't take long, and I was there before I had a chance to leave and go home instead.

New Wave Studios was in a large building, with a Spanish villa theme. I walked up to the door and there was a buzzer. I hit the button and the girl who answered my call yesterday greeted me on the other end.

"New Wave Studios, how can I help you?"

"Hi. My name is Carmen, I have an appointment with Jonathan at two o' clock."

"Yes of course, come right in."

The door buzzed and I grabbed the handle, then stepped inside. The door slammed shut behind me.

I was standing in a fairly small, but cozy, lobby. The décor was quite dark, and a small redhead sat behind a large black desk.

"Carmen, right over here."

I walked towards the desk, trying to take in the scene around me.

"My name is Tina. Johnny is still in a meeting, but feel free to have a seat on the couch over there. The room to your left contains refreshments. Help yourself." She pointed to a door on the left.

I could hear Tina typing on the computer as I headed for the refreshment area. I settled on a latte and took a seat on the couch. Finally, I could get a good look at Tina.

Tina was a small, mousey girl. Her hair was a bright red, and out of control. She had a t-shirt on, and it pictured some band that I didn't know of. Her shorts were almost to her knees, and she wore sandals. She reminded me of 70's hippies I had seen on-line, and her presence was calming, and comforting.

I could hear sounds coming from behind a door, and I assumed it was Johnny's office. The voices sounded heated, and I was worried they were arguing.

"Great," I muttered under my breath.

Someone was in there pissing him off, right before my interview! I started to sweat and tried to listen carefully.

"Oh fuck yes! Right there baby, right there. Fuck my cunt with your big cock."

I could make out a male grunting, and then I realized that this interview was going to be interesting.

I waited about fifteen minutes before the door to the office opened. A small brunette emerged, and her hair was tousled, the top buttons of her blouse open.

"We will call, thanks Tisha." Johnny looked towards me.

"You can come in now, Carmen."

He finished buckling his belt before stepping aside to let me into his office.

It was similar to the lobby, with cozy chairs, and a dark desk. The only difference was the large, and brightly colored, erotic paintings on the wall.

"You look nervous. Don't be," Johnny said, sitting behind the desk and smiling. "There is nothing to be worried about. I just have some questions to see if you are the right fit, for our company and our brand."

Johnny took out a clipboard and pinned some pages with writing typed on the other side.

"So, let's start with physical attributes. You have brunette hair."

I could see him make a small check mark on his paper.

"Brown eyes, which are gorgeous I might add."

I blushed and smiled. It had been a while since an attractive man had complimented my appearance.

"Mind telling me what your measurements are, including cup size?" he asked politely.

"I am a C, but that's a full C. My measurements are thirty-four, twenty-three, thirty-four, and my height is five feet, and five inches."

"Very good." Jonathan smiled, and took a moment to mark down what I had just told him.

"Now, what are your limits?"

"My limits, you mean what I am not willing to do?"

"That's exactly right. We tend not to do girl on girl here." Jonathan sat down his clipboard, and smiled at me. His face was gorgeous, and I blushed under his gaze.

"We do mostly male and female scenes, with occasional group sex scenes, orgy scenes, and some solo, female masturbation scenes." Jonathan grinned. He could tell that I was flustered; my cheeks were burning a bright pink. "Would you be willing to participate in those?"

"Yes, I would be willing to do all those."

My voice was barely audible, and my lips had suddenly gone dry.

"If you would like, I can get you a glass of water? I am going to need to see you naked, to take some shots for your file."

I nodded.

"Yes, water would be great."

"Feel free to leave any stockings, shoes, socks, and jewelry on.

ErikaMonero
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaMonero

If you could take off the rest, I will be back with your water." Jonathan left the room.

I looked around to make sure no one was here. I needed to get over this stage fright. How the fuck can you be a pornstar, if you can't even get naked in front of a stranger? 

I took a deep breath and slid out of my dress, leaving my stockings and heels on. I licked my fingers and rubbed them on my lower lips, making them glisten. I brought both hands up my body and stopped, playfully pinching my nipples.

Jonathan came back in with my water. He turned to face me, and his eyes grew wide.

"Wow, Carmen."

That was all he could manage. I stood there and noticed him grazing my body with his eyes. I didn't expect what happened next.

That shit turned me on like nothing before. I loved him staring at me, his eyes drinking me in, like a tall glass of cold Bud on a hot day.

He adjusted his throat, went to the desk, and opened the top drawer, taking out a very expensive digital camera.

"Have a seat on the couch. Just act normal for right now. I just need a few close up facial shots."

I sat on the couch, and smiled. His camera flashed, and I felt myself grow wet. Would other people see these photos? If so, how many people?

I flipped my hair, tilted my head, and he snapped another photo. I don't know exactly how I knew what I was doing, but it felt right. I playfully bit my finger and opened my legs slightly. My pussy was so wet, and I rubbed my clit gently as Jonathan snapped picture after picture.

"Yes, that's perfect baby," Jonathan said, still snapping pictures.

I smiled at the camera, still rubbing my clit. I played with my breasts, and eye fucked the hell out of the camera. I loved it, having my picture taken while I was being naughty. I had never felt so sexy.

I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm, so I stopped.

Jonathan smiled, catching on. "You are more than welcome to keep going."

"No. it's fine." I told him, "Besides, I am sure you want to finish this interview."

Jonathan put down his camera, and took a look at the clipboard.

"Actually that's it, all except for the waiver I need you to sign. It gives the company the right to your photos, videos, and all that good stuff."

I took the pen he was handing me and slowly and carefully read the waiver, signing it afterwards.

"Great, Tina will put this on file."

"I guess I will be going now. I should get home."

"Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to go and see your co-star for your next movie. He is about to be on set with Brandi Linn for a scene in about ten minutes."

"Of course," I said, grinning, "maybe this will help me prepare for what is ahead."

Jonathan escorted me back out to the couch I had been waiting on previously. He left me, stating that he also needed to be on set. I couldn't see Tina and I assumed she was on set with the stars. Ten minutes had passed when Tina came out and got me.

The set was gorgeous. It was set up as a living room, and had a lot of class. A woman about my age wearing a very skimpy pink teddy was rubbing baby oil on her legs. I continued scanning the room, and then I saw him.

Johnathan was also being oiled. His dark skin rippled, and his large erection was sticking straight out, bobbing up and down. He winked at me, then continued getting ready for the scene.

Tina explained that Jonathan was playing the friend of the husband. Brandi's husband was gone, and well, you get the picture. The director was talking to Jonathan and Brandi. When he finished, both nodded, and the scene started.

"Action!"

Jonathan and Brandi were amazing together. The whole room could feel the passion in their kiss, and his hands were all over her.

"This is wrong. What about my husband?"

Jonathan was already between her legs. My own sex grew wet watching Brandi being eaten out. She moaned, and her hips bucked as her orgasm took over.

"Oh fuck yes baby, you are so much better than my husband." Brandi moaned.

After Brandi's orgasm, they moved to the floor. Jonathan put his erection in Brandi's mouth and started thrusting his hips.

"How big is Jonathan?" I whispered to Tina.

"He is eight inches long." Tina whispered.

By now, Jonathan had Brandi in what looked like a yoga position. His cock was slamming into her and she screeched as he gave her two, hard, slaps on the ass.

"Such a whore. You like fucking your husband's friends." Jonathan pushed her down, making her ass stick up in the air.

I could feel myself getting excited at the thought of me being fucked by Jonathan with all these people watching. The sound of his balls hitting Brandi's pussy brought me out of my lovely daydream.

Jonathan was now on the couch, with Brandi on top. Jonathan turned, and for a second looked right at me. He began fucking Brandi harder, his eyes locked on mine.

Finally, Jonathan pulled Brandi off of his cock, placing her on the floor. She started sucking him, taking his cock all the way down to his balls.

"Fuck yes, let me cum all over your face."

Jonathan took his cock, stroking it five times before six large spurts of jizz shot from the end. Brandi took her fingers, swirling the load around her face and breasts.

"Cut!"

Everyone clapped, and two women rushed over to Brandi, helping her up and passing her a bathrobe. Jonathan walked off set and began talking to one of the men who had been operating a camera. They talked for a moment, and then Jonathan walked over to get a bathrobe, his erection finally limp.

"So, what did you think?" he asked me.

"It was amazing actually, and quite a turn on."

Jonathan smiled.

"My first time I realized the same thing, that I loved doing this, and I loved fucking on camera. Managing the studios is more a hobby. Being in front of the camera is my true passion. I am excited to share that with you next week."

"Next week, that soon?"

"Of course. I will call you tomorrow with the details."

Someone called Jonathan away, and I stood there looking around at the set being cleaned up. Finally, I decided it was time to head home. Walking back through the lobby, I smiled.

I was going to enjoy being in a porno. 

Published 
Written by PoisonIvory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments