Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yearning for Urination Ch. 01

"Led into a new depraved world by a mysterious stranger."

9
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction. Any relation to real persons or places is pure coincidence. All characters depicted are over the age of eighteen."

Gigi’s eyes watered as she waddled along the tree-lined path. Her short steps weren’t granting her much progress, but she didn't dare spread her thighs and release the pressure. Gigi had to pee, badly.

 

Right then, she really regretted that second glass of wine she downed before leaving her friend's apartment. She noted the landmarks of the familiar path and deduced she was still fifteen minutes from her place. She wasn’t going to make it. The party girl that she was, she wasn't a stranger to public urination. But it was always in some dark alleyway, not in broad daylight on a public path.

 

At the moment she didn't care, she felt like her bladder was about to explode and she couldn't take it anymore. Her hands dropped down and squeezed against her crotch as she leaned against a tree on the side of the path. She hadn't passed another person for five minutes and thirty-two seconds, acutely aware of the timing when every second was agony.

 

She spun her head and cleared the path. This was her chance. She dipped around the large oak and began undoing her shorts. As she unzipped, her body started reacting against her will and her muscles relaxed. Her eyes shot wide open as she felt a warmth wrap around her vulva and she panicked to yank her shorts down as a damp spot began appearing on the crotch.

 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she cried out as she dropped them down her tanned legs to her ankles and squatted, spreading her legs apart. A thick drizzle rained down from her soaked panties. She reached her hand under and yanked them to the side, releasing a jet that pounded against the crunchy leaves and splattered over her thighs and butt. Her bottom half was getting coated in her liquid but she didn't care, she just enjoyed the relief. A wave of pleasure rolled over her as the pressure slowly declined; she rocked her head back with closed eyes and sighed, “Ohhhh fuck…”

 

As she drained her body, the only sound was the splattering on the leaves below her. So when she heard a loud crunch out in front of her, her head jerked upward and eyes shot open. Her jaw dropped as she laid eyes on a girl standing just a few feet from her, cell phone pointed directly at her.

 

“What the fuck!” she shrieked, swinging her knees together and hunching down.

 

“Hey,” The girl said casually, keeping her eyes on her phone.

 

Gigi was panicking, “W-what the fuck are you doing? Go away!” she pleaded, looking around to see if anyone else was about to sneak up on her. “Where did you come from?”

 

“I was in the tree,” she replied pointing over her shoulder. Gigi looked up and saw a backpack hung from a branch up high. She sure looked the type. Pale skin with a short, curly bob dyed light purple. Black eyeliner, nose ring. Strapped black boots capping torn leggings under torn jean short shorts. Black biker jacket over a band t-shirt Gigi's never heard of. Definitely the type of girl you'd expect to be hanging out in a tree reading a book. The complete opposite of Gigi. Tanned Latin skin with jet black silky smooth hair. A preppy girl with the classic look. Bright white shorts topped her slender legs and white flats. Finished off with a light pink sweater, she was your average college girl.

 

“Well, what the fuck! Were you just watching me?” she whined

 

“No. I was recording you too,” she answered

 

Her nonchalant attitude pissed Gigi off. “Why? Can you stop!?” she demanded as her stream slowed to a trickle. She decided her panties were soaked enough already so she slid them back into place, coating her hand in even more liquid.

 

“Nah, I kinda like the view. I think I'll save this video, maybe share it around. Thanks,” she said, pocketing her phone and turning to walk back to her tree

 

“Wait!” Gigi shrieked, shooting up straight and waddling after her, her shorts still around her ankles.

 

The girl turned and chuckled looking at Gigi’s vulnerable state. “Wow you really made quite a mess,” she said looking down at her dripping thighs and transparent panties. They started the day white, but now had a nice yellow tinge to them.

 

“Delete the video” she demanded, arms crossed in an attempt at confidence. The girl simply scoffed and started walking off again. “Wait, wait!” she called, confidence shattered she turned to beg, “Please, please delete it.”

 

The girl stopped and turned again, “Why should I? It's a hot video, can probably make me some money If I sell it online.”

 

Gigi's face turned to disgust and she retched, “Hot? What the fuck, I was peeing.”

 

“Exactly, and you looked good doing it.” the girl answered with a grin

 

Gigi cringed. “You're not seriously gonna put that online are you?”

 

“I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just keep it for myself. Or maybe I'll cash in on your embarrassment." she laughed. “Oh, hold on this would make a great cover for the video!” she exclaimed pulling out her phone and focusing on Gigi.

 

“Stop it you freak!” Gigi cried attempting to cover her crotch with her hands. “So you want money, that's it? Fine,” she grumbled as she reached down and fished her wallet from her back pocket.

 

The girl stepped closer and answered, “I don't want your pocket change. Whatever you got is nothing compared to how much I could make selling this”

 

Gigi stopped, hunched over with her hands in her shorts. She thought about pulling them up, but her panties were so soaked they'd just seep through. She didn’t know what to do, she was on the verge of tears. She wasn't used to being a victim, she was usually the aggressor. She slipped her shoes through the legs of her shorts and stood up, draping them on her shoulder. “So what do you want then? What do I have to do to get you to delete it?” she asked quietly

 

She had fear in her eyes and desperation in her voice, the girl was loving it. “Ok tell you what. I might be able to delete this for you, if you do something for me.” A devilish grin appeared on her face. Gigi felt her stomach sink as she mentally prepared herself for the girls demands.

 

“A-anything…” she said sheepishly

 

“Perrrfect…” the girl replied looking Gigi up and down. The girl started slowly walking around Gigi examining every inch of her. Gigi shrugged her shoulders and held her hands over her crotch, she felt like a piece of meat on display. The girl came face to face with her and bent down. “Move your hands,” she commanded looking up at her. Gigi bit her lip and obliged, pulling up her hands to cover her face. The girl smiled widely as her damp panties came into view. She leaned her head in close and took a long whiff and moaned, “Mmmm, good, good...”

 

Gigi peeked through a crack in her fingers and saw her only inches away from her groin. She instantly jumped back and shrieked, “What the fuck, don’t touch me!”

 

“Relax, I'm not touching you, she replied, standing up to eye level. “But now I know what I want.”

 

“Finally. What is it?” Gigi asked

 

“Take off your panties,” she answered with a smirk

 

Gigi's eyes went wide “W-what? You're joking right?”

 

“You said anything,” she replied

 

“Yea but… I mean come on. Here? Someone could walk by anytime!” Gigi responded in a nervous tone

 

“Well then you better make it quick,” the girl retorted with a chuckle. “Just take em off, and do one other thing and I'll delete the video, I promise.”

 

Gigi rolled her eyes. She'd always been comfortable being naked among her friends, but she didn't know this girl, and she'd already proved herself to be a weirdo. But still, if it meant keeping a video of her pissing off the internet, she'd play her game. “Fine, just don't try to screw me, you better keep your word.”

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

 

“Don't worry, babe. You can trust me,” she replied with a wink

 

Her words sent a shiver up Gigi's spine but she shook it off and took a deep breath. She hooked a finger around the waistband on each hip, gave the girl a pissed off glare, and quickly yanked them down to her ankles and stepped out. She straightened back up to reveal her naked vulva, panties dangling by her finger. The girl's eyes sparkled as she ogled Gigi's womanhood. Her outer lips were pressed tightly together hiding her insides. The skin was a touch darker than the rest of her body and a dark tuft of hair topped it off. The cool air was sharp against her wet privates making her shiver.

 

“Ok, happy now?” Gigi asked snidely as she eagerly awaited the response of her blackmailer.

 

“Very good, but remember I said there was one other thing,” she replied, “And I got a feeling this one's not gonna be as easy for you.”

 

Gigi groaned as she rapidly looked back and forth along the path, checking her situation. “Come on what is it already?” she demanded as she nervously fidgeting with her wet panties.

 

The girl noticed her playing with her panties and smiled. “Maybe it won't be so bad for you after all.” she stepped closer, getting right in Gigi’s face. “When I was down there,” she motioned with her head towards Gigi’s crotch, “I smelled something delicious.” She reached her hand out and grabbed onto Gigi's hand with the panties in it, and raised it up to neck level between them. The smell pierced Gigi’s nose and made her tremble. Her heart was racing as this girl looked deep into her eyes with an amount of lust that she'd never felt before. “I want to know what it tastes like. Find out for me.”

 

Gigi’s lips trembled and brain short-circuited as the most erotic thing she’d ever heard passed through her ears. She struggled to find her voice and only managed to stutter out, “Y-you want… m-me to…”

 

“Drink your piss, and tell me what it tastes like,” The girl blurted out so calmly, like it was perfectly normal.

 

Gigi’s eyes sank to the back of her head and her stomach dropped out of her. A disgusted look crept onto her face as the girl began rubbing her panties in between Gigi's fingers, coating them with the slick substance.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for? Someone could pop out any moment right?”

 

“I-I can’t…” Gigi piped out.

 

The girl moved in closer, wrapping her free hand around Gigi’s neck and pulling her in. They were mere inches apart with only the dripping panties between them at mouth level. “Don’t be scared, you might like it,” she whispered before slipping her tongue out of her mouth and contacting Gigi’s wet finger. Gigi let out a soft gasp but didn't pull back. She watched with wonderment as the girl dragged her tongue up her digit before pulling it back into her mouth.

 

“Mmm… wow… Even better than I’d imagined.” She fluttered her eyes at Gigi while licking her lips, “You’ve got to try this babe. Just one sip, and I’ll delete the video. Come on…” she eagerly pleaded with her.

 

Gigi was speechless. The eroticism unfolding in front of her was having a strange effect. After watching the girl enjoy it so much her disgust was turning to curiosity. Her breathing was getting heavy and her legs felt weak. The pungent aroma continually pounded away at her inhibitions. What was happening? She couldn't tear herself away.

 

The girl could tell from Gigi's expression that there was a war raging in her mind. She decided to take matters into her own hands. She pulled the panties out of Gigi's hands and raised them over both their heads. Gigi's eyes tracked her underwear until the girl jerked her head back to face her. The girl opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She nodded her head at Gigi, willing her to follow suit. Gigi reacted automatically and opened her mouth as well.

The girl's eyes pointed upward to the panties. Gigi looked up as well as the girl hovered them over her open mouth. Gigi's heart felt like it was going to burst from her chest. Her chest heaved up and down with her rapid breathing. Her body burned with the strangest desire, she wanted to taste it. She couldn't think of anything else but the bead of urine welling up on the underside of the panties dangling above her tongue.

 

Then she squeezed.

 

In a burst, Gigi’s panties exploded with a surge of yellow liquid that crashed down over her face. She shut her eyes as the liquid cascaded down her forehead and over her cheeks. She felt raindrops on her tongue and was met with an intoxicating flavor that she had never known. A bitter, slightly sour taste rolled over her tongue to the back of her throat. She unconsciously moaned as she swallowed a serving of her own creation. She loved it

 

The girl was entranced as she watched Gigi, who only just a few minutes ago was disgusted by the thought of someone getting off on piss. She was now thoroughly enjoying the taste of her own. As she watched the golden liquid roll down her brown skin she couldn't help but get turned on. She wanted in. She brought the panties back down to her face and sucked the material into her mouth as she reached out and wiped the urine from Gigi's eyes, allowing her to open them.

 

As they made eye contact each felt a power drawing them closer. They let the power take hold of them and inched closer and closer together. The girl pulled her panties from her mouth and stuck out her cupped tongue, a small pool of urine welled inside. She held it out as an offering. Gigi's eyes sparkled as the delicious treat was laid out for her. Her mouth salivated as she contemplated her next move.

 

Gigi was always grossed out by lesbians, but she found herself unable to resist the smell emanating from the girl’s tongue. She was already way out of her comfort zone, what did she have to lose? She threw away what inhibitions she had left, and entered a whole new world.

 

Gigi jolted forward and latched her lips onto the girl's outstretched tongue. The golden liquid drained back into her mouth and she swallowed it down with a moan. The girl giggled over her tongue and grabbed the back of Gigi's head. The two locked eyes for a brief moment before the girl pulled her in, pressing their lips together as she explored Gigi's mouth with her tongue. When she felt the soft lips press against hers, Gigi lost herself. She grabbed the girl's head and kissed her back forcefully, suckling on her tongue and smacking her lips against hers.

 

The girl pulled back momentary and smiled, pushing Gigi back against the tree. Gigi's chest heaved as she anticipated what was next. The girl moved in fast, pressing her body against Gigi's and they locked lips once more. Gigi wrapped her arms around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her crotch into her. The girl giggled as she felt her touch. She knew she had broken her, she was hers. Their tongues danced in the air as the girl slid her hand up Gigi's bare thigh. She dragged it over and cupped her hand around Gigi's outer lips.

 

Gigi leaned her head back and sighed as the girl put pressure on her pussy. She pressed her fingers against her lips and slid them up and down, lubricated by her piss. She brought her hand up and shoved her wet fingers into Gigi's mouth. She reacted by sucking them in and swirling her tongue around them, letting out little moans of pleasure as she tasted herself once again. With her free hand, the girl reached around and smacked Gigi's bare ass and pulled her cheek open, letting the cool air kiss her asshole. When Gigi was finished they again pressed their lips together, ending a furious make-out session with a long passionate kiss.

 

As the girl pulled away Gigi was left a hot mess. She was gasping for air and her body burned for more contact.

 

"I have to go," the girl said as she backed away.

 

Gigi's heart sank. She wasn't ready for this to be over, she filled with sadness as she reached out.

 

"Please stay… don't leave me…" she pleaded.

 

"That's not what I meant," the girl replied, unbuttoning her shorts.

Published 
Written by HoxTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments