Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Tub Dream Girl

25
8 Comments 8
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Have you ever had a dream or thought and realized that maybe you had done something, experienced something or met someone before? I woke up in a sweat with a raging hard on. I had the most surreal dream ever. I wasn’t sure why.

I dreamed had gone down to our apartment complex swimming pool and slipped into the hot tub. It was late in the evening and since there was a chill in the air, there wasn’t anyone else around and I was all alone. I heard the clanging of the pool gate and then saw the shapely figure of a young woman making her way towards the hot tub, where I sat relaxing in the churn of the swirling waters.

She seemed surprised by my presence, but not at all un-nerved as she pulled up a chair, asking if I minded that she join me. Of course, I wasn’t going to object. She slipped out of her sandals and dipped a toe into the water.

“It’s a little hot when you first get in,” I remarked, “But you get used to it rather fast.”

I watched as she slipped out of her shorts and placed them on the chair she had pulled up and on which she had draped a towel. She gently and silently slipped her foot and then her leg into the swirling water, slowly easing herself into the hot tub. She kept on a tight-fitting t-shirt that easily showed off her physique.

She pulled hair back with one hand and lowered herself gently into the foamy water. She took in a deep breath and the forcibly exhaled.

“Whoa,” she exclaimed as she lowered herself into the water, letting go of her shoulder length light brown hair. She looked over at me and casually smiled.

“It is a little warm,” she noted.

“Like I said,” I repeated, “You’ll get used to it.”

Our conversation was rather light to start off with. Her name was Julie and she had been living at Cypress Springs about six months. She was an administrative assistant to an executive in a healthcare company. She was divorced and didn’t have any kids, unless I were to count her golden retriever named “Sam".

As we chatted, I noticed she had managed to work her way closer to where I sat on the first ledge. She was cute, and the hot tub light gave her a nice glow as we sat and chatted. I sat up on the outer edge of the tub, just to cool off, the steam rising off my shoulders.

We continued to chat. She stood and then propped herself up beside me on the edge of the hot tub. I couldn’t help but notice that her t-shirt clung to her boobs, the nipples of which were very pronounced. She pulled on the bottom edge of the t-shirt.

“Sorry,” she commented as I took note of her unavoidable display.

“No problem,” I said. “You’re a sexy looking woman and I’m not going to complain one bit about it.”

She blushed and then quickly slipped back into the hot. Her t-shirt had caught an air bubble and expanded.

Pinaygirl1992
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pinaygirl1992

“Maybe you should just abandon it,” I remarked.

“Are you sure that would be okay?” she asked.

‘We’re grown adults,” I replied. “I’ve seen boobs plenty of times.”

Within seconds, she was topless, tossing her wet t-shirt on to the deck of the pool beside us. I had a raging hard on at this point. She fingered her nipples just under the swirling of the water. She scooted over closer to where I sat, her hip bumping into mine.

“You don’t mind if I get a little closer to you, do you?” she asked.

I was not going to say no. I slipped my hand on to her thigh.

“You don’t have a problem if I get a little frisky, do you?” I inquired.

“Not at all,” she replied, slipping her hand on to my thigh and edging it close to my hard on. “We are both adults, right?”

“Yes, we are,” I replied. Suddenly, I felt her hand on my crotch under the swirling waters of the hot tub.

That’s when I woke up with a raging hard on, dazed and confused. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 3:15am. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep, desperate to complete the dream. Unfortunately, the dream was not completed that night.

Then, last Friday, I was about to leave work when this gorgeous young lady walked up to the cash register where I was working. I had the strangest feeling we had met before. I didn’t want to say anything, because I didn’t feel like it would be the appropriate to do. She was wearing a stylish, form-revealing dress and had soft shoulder-length brown hair. I didn’t immediately connect where we may have met before, until she asked me if I lived at the Cypress Springs Apartments. This was the girl from my dream.

I scanned each of the items including a white-laced brassiere she had picked out. After I scanned the bra, she asked if I could take the item off her list of things she was getting. I hit the delete button as she said,

“Something tells me I don’t really need that.”

I didn’t say a word.

“You know,” she said, “I’m sure we have met before. Do you hang out at the hot tub in the evenings?”

I practically died right then and there.

“Not usually,” I replied.

“I’m sure we’ve met before,” she pressed. I was pretty sure we hadn’t, but not one hundred percent sure. Was my dream real or not?

She slipped her credit card into the reader as I waited for her purchase to be approved. The “approved” light blinked on my register computer screen and the receipt ticket printed out. I handed her the receipt.

“So, should I head to the hot tub when I get off work in a few hours?” I teasingly asked. She looked at her receipt and then looked back at me.

“Yeah,” she replied, proffering a very pronounced wink. “I’ll see you there.”

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments