Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than a Mouthful at a Fetish Club

"A walk on the wet side"

33
7 Comments 7
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"With a nod to Anais Nin"

It started as a bit of a lark but when the time came to put the plan in motion, my feet turned slightly cold. I was sitting in my car outside a fetish club, wondering whether I would end up looking like a fool. Then I thought, “Well, I’m here and may as well go through with it.” And with that, I got out of the car and walked towards the club.

Per the club’s website, I was dressed entirely in black since I didn’t own a fetish outfit, whatever that meant. I was, however, wearing a little thing of my own making: a thin steel chain bought at a hardware store hung around my neck. Its ends met at chest level and each was attached to a chrome toilet paper roller which held a cardboard tube bearing a single sheet of toilet paper. I didn’t think I would win any prizes for my getup, but I hoped the message was clear and that it might generate some interest.

I crossed the street and joined the short line up of people. Others fell in behind me. It was Saturday night, so I guessed the place would probably fill up. At the entrance, the doorman didn’t look twice at me. He just took my money and waved me in.

The crowd consisted of people of all ages, shapes and sizes. Leather clothing was quite prevalent. There was a variety of costumes, police and military for the most part, with a few executioners thrown in. While there did not appear to be any full or obvious nudity, many people wore the bare minimum. In the case of one woman, it could swear that all she was wearing was body paint, but I couldn’t get a close enough look to be positive.    

Some well-endowed men were wearing what could best be described as a fitted codpiece. One such specimen also had a fox tail extending out from his between naked ass cheeks. I wondered whether it was secured to the sting attaching the cod piece to the belt around his waist or the visible extension of a butt plug. His mistress, a ravishing silver-haired woman in her mid-fifties, held him close by means of a leash attached to a studded dog collar around his neck. As I watched, she fondled his cock and balls, and, sure enough, it wasn’t long before his substantial member began to rise. She continued talking to her neighbours while playing with his gear until a wet spot appeared on the material encasing the end of his cock. She stopped stimulating him, with the result that he soon lost his erection. I watched them off and on throughout the evening and learned that this was part of an edging game that she played with him over and over again. Did she ever let him come?

I wandered among the various groups of people and tables, stopping here and there to try to join in. People were courteous but basically uninterested in having me join their group, and nobody seemed to pay any particular attention to my accoutrements.

I spied a knot of people, mostly men, circled around something or someone. I moved closer and discovered that the object of attention was a seated woman. Her olive-tinted face was round and she had the dark almond-shaped eyes typical of Egyptian women. I couldn’t make anything else out about her appearance. She seemed to be telling a story about a Hungarian adventurer but I couldn’t make out any of the details. I learned later that her name was Nagwa and that she was a belly dancer from Alexandria.

I ended my wandering at the bar. The bartender didn’t as much as glance at my gear while taking my order. When my drink came, I swirled on my stool, rested my back against the bar and took in the room. The place had filled up and there was a bit of a festive air. Some people were parading themselves while others were being paraded. Many of the latter wore a collar and a leash and were pulled along by their “owner”. The one exception was a strapping fellow whose leash extended out of the fly of his leather pants.

After about twenty minutes or so I turned my back to the room and finished my drink. I decided to order one more and then hit the road since nothing involving me seemed to be in the offing. I caught the bartender’s attention and gave her a sign for another drink. Just then someone said “Excuse me,” and tapped a finger on my shoulder. I spun around. It was the Egyptian woman.   

She was tall and lithe except for a small pot belly, which must have been quite something to see in motion during one of her performances. She was wearing a demi-cup bustier such that her breasts were bare but supported. Her aureoles and semi-erect nipples were quite large. She had coloured her nipples a ruddy pink to evoke, no doubt, the hue of her inner labia. It worked for me. My cock began to twitch as I imagined myself sucking each nipple and then tit fucking her until I came.

“Are you finished fantasizing about my tits,” she asked, “I require your services.” She turned and walked in the direction of the facilities. I snapped out of my reverie and followed her. I caught up to her just as she was entering the bathroom. I stepped in behind her and pulled the door shut. “Lock it and get on your knees habibi,” she said. I complied with both requests, or were they orders.     

She reached down with both hands and grabbed her skirt which she began to slide up her legs very slowly. I watched as her creamy, unblemished thighs were gradually uncovered. She widened her stance as her skirt rose higher and higher until the rounded, indented point of her delta came into view. In the narrow space between the extremities of her pussy lips I could see the same shade of pink that adorned her nipples. I became hard immediately.  

After a brief hiatus her skirt continued its ascent to fully reveal a very pronounced pubic mound with puffed out pussy cheeks. Her outer lips were smooth, straight and slightly parted, providing a glimpse of her inner folds. The skin colour of her mound was a touch darker than the surrounding areas. It was a tint midway between her natural olive tone and the ruddy pink of her inner labia. The effect was that of an irresistible object of desire. I became even harder.

“You like what you see habibi,” she asked as she swayed her hips and brought her mound very close to my face. I caught a whiff of rose water arising from the folds of her pussy. I couldn’t restrain myself and moved my head closer to embrace her cunt. But she was quicker. She pulled back and sat on the toilet seat, spreading her legs as she did.

She slid forward slightly and pulled her pussy lips apart. Her urethral opening appeared to relax somewhat as the first few drops of urine dribbled out. The flow picked up from a trickle to a steady stream that hissed and splashed into the receptacle below. The hissing soon abated and a few last drops were expelled from her pee hole. She pushed her ass onto the front curve of the toilet seat while keeping her legs apart. “Do a good job habibi” she said.

I leaned in with my tongue outstretched and began licking where I imagined her piss might have gone. I began with her inner thighs close to her pussy and then licked her perineum, ass cheeks and even quickly ran my tongue over her rosebud. I saved her pussy for last, licking as deeply as dared in and around her vaginal opening as well as her urethral orifice. I also managed to clean her clitoral hood, but as I ventured to do more than simply remove the vestiges of her piss, she said “That is enough. You have done a good job habibi. Hand me my purse.”

She took out a small atomiser and misted her inner pussy with rose water. She then opened a makeup blush case, took out a small brush and proceeded to apply rouge to her mound and pussy cheeks. Now I understood the different coloration. She told me that when danced in Alexandria, she sometimes allowed her admirers to come backstage to watch her while she rouged her sex. She told me that it drove them wild with desire, and some even came in their pants. I believed her but that was not where I wanted to come. However, that was not to be. She stood up, thanked me and said “I will mention this to others.” She opened the door and left. 

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr

When I got back to the bar I went over the experience. I wasn’t quite sure what habibi meant; perhaps it was an Arabic term of endearment. I was surprised to note that I wasn’t repelled by the taste of piss. It was a bit salty but there wasn’t all that much of it. Sure I was substituting my tongue for toilet paper but I was also in a great position to explore and taste a woman’s intimacy, and the piss was an integral part of that intimacy. The bartender arrived with the drink I had ordered earlier and handed it to me with a bit of a smirk. I thanked her and began reliving my experience with Nagwa in my mind. Soon, however, there was a tap in the middle of my back.

It was another woman desirous of my services. This one was older and a touch obese but the experience with her turned out to be quite something. Because of her size, reaching her pussy with my mouth was a problem while she was seated. So when she finished pissing, she had me lie down on the floor and squatted over me. Despite momentary thoughts of possible suffocation, I was soon enthralled. The view and the access were incredible. She had a broad, flat and hairless pussy which I licked, sucked and probed. She must have found these ministrations stimulating because she eventually began to fuck my face, sliding and, at times, grinding, her pussy and asshole back and forth over my mouth and nose until she had an orgasm. As she did so, she filled my mouth with a blast of piss, which I had no choice but to swallow.

She was followed by others. Each experience was unique, except of course for that fact that I licked their pussies and sometimes their asshole clean of piss each time and that at no time was sexual congress on the table. So my cock remained in my pants even though my tongue was allowed to bring some of them off. In the end, I developed a serious case of blue balls. After eight or nine experiences, I sat at the bar thinking that I had accomplished what I had set out to do and that I was in dire need of relief. It was perhaps time to head home and masturbate. Just then, there was another tap on the shoulder.

I turned and was faced with a homely thirty-something woman with an unfortunate nose and a mess of freckles. She was also endowed with a very fit, very shapely body. Above the waist, she wore a Stetson, a waist-length cowboy shirt and a string tie. Below her pierced navel, she had on rawhide chaps held together with a thick leather belt and an ornate silver buckle. A rawhide flap hanging from her belt did its best to cover her nether parts. “Nagwa recommended you,” she said. “Lead the way,” I replied. She turned and headed for the WC. Her naked, pear-shaped ass swung from side to side as she walked away. I could now see that the chaps were all that she had on below the waist, with the exception of a pair of cowboy boots.

I closed the bathroom door and sat down in front of her. She removed the flap, revealing a thick tangle of red-brown public hair. When she sat down and spread her legs, I could see that the hair went down along each side of her pussy to merge and continue as a single trail which disappeared between her ass cheeks. She had a meaty pussy with large hanging lips. When she spread them to piss, I noticed that she had a distended pee hole and a very prominent clitoral hood. She pissed in several uneven spurts, with a fair amount of dribbling. When she was finished I could see glistening pubic hair and wet skin. I had my work cut out for me.

She stood and straddled my face. I licked her pussy in broad strokes to clean as much as I could in a short period of time. She tasted like diluted seawater but this flavour soon gave way to a more familiar mucosal taste of her natural lubricant. I licked the surrounding skin of her inner thighs and then focused on her pussy lips. I sucked and tongued each one before separating them with my nose and driving my tongue as deeply as I could into her virginal opening. Her lips spread to accommodate me and slid over each side of mouth as I continued to probe her pussy. As I was moving up towards her clitoris, my tongue came across her urethral orifice.

I could feel the tiny hole with my tongue so I begun licking around it and, to the extent possible, inserted the tip. She responded immediately by moaning and grinding her cunt into my face. I continued stimulating her pee hole until I was rewarded with a hot stream of urine which I drank up as best I could. Her gyrations intensified as my tongue travelled the short distance to her large clit, which by now had expanded. I took it into my mouth and played with it, alternately sucking and licking it, and then doing both. It wasn’t long before she said “Yes,” and her body tensed and then shuddered and convulsed as she came.

When her orgasm had subsided, she said “there is one place you haven’t cleaned yet.” She bent over the toilet and her ass cheeks spread open to reveal a glistening, slightly gaped anus ringed with damp pubic hair. By now, my cock was rock hard. The sight of her hairy rosebud made me even harder and I knew what was going to happen. But first, my tongue found her hole and I licked the surrounding area, removing all traces of her piss. I moved it in concentric circles as I closed in on her rosebud. She began to moan again and pushed her anus onto my tongue. It slipped in ever so slightly and I tongued her asshole until my urge for genital relief overwhelmed me.

I stood up and fished my cock out of my pant. As I positioned the tip at the entrance to her tunnel, she pushed back and the knob slipped in. It felt so good that I just left it there for a few moments before pulling it out and sliding just the tip back in. Doing so was a way for me to enjoy and prolong the sensation of imminent ejaculation. I knew that if I wasn’t careful, I would simply explode. But she wasn’t having any of this.

“Take me now,” she said as she thrust her ass into my midriff. My cock slid into her. I felt her tighten her sphincter. I grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled her towards me as I thrust myself as deeply as I could into her anal cavity. She grunted with every thrust. It wasn’t long before things came to a climax. When I felt that the flood gates were about to pen, I went as deep as I could and stopped moving. Seconds later I came. My cock and balls pulsated spasmodically as my cum was pumped into her. When I was done, I stayed still for a few moments just to feel that moist warmth of her tunnel.

I knelt down after I withdrew my still swollen member. Almost immediately, sperm began to leak out of her asshole. I offered to clean her but she said not to bother, that she liked the feeling of the fluid seeping down her leg; it reminder of her of the act that produced it. “Besides,” she said, “My girlfriends will be jealous if they see drops of cum on my leg.” Before leaving, she handed me a card with an address and a phone number and told me that she was having a fetish party the following week. If I was interested, I was to call ahead of time to reserve a place. “I hope to see you there” she said. “I’ll be there,” I replied.

I tried to follow her out the door. I had had enough for one evening. But a woman stepped up, placed her hand on my chest and said “Hold it. I’ve been waiting here for the last ten minutes. Don’t think you can leave without servicing me. I have heard a lot about you.”

“Oh well,” I said to myself, “Just one more won’t hurt.” I closed the door behind me.

Published 
Written by DoggerelDan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments